Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CCNA (i need some help and advice)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CCNA (i need some help and advice)

    soooo i've decided to get a certificate in CCNA i wanted to know if any brothers or sisters have done this? and if i can get some bits of advice etc
    all the help given is appreciated

  • #2
    Re: CCNA (i need some help and advice)

    Don't know if I did that, I enrolled in some online semi-course there on behest of my university as a prequel to the actual course we were to do in the university.
    What are you wondering about specifically?
    Say what somebody can do instead of the haram if you want to help.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: CCNA (i need some help and advice)

      Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
      Don't know if I did that, I enrolled in some online semi-course there on behest of my university as a prequel to the actual course we were to do in the university.
      What are you wondering about specifically?
      networking .... in the uk we have this cisco course thing and i love networking so i was wondering if anyone has done this and if possible for them to share tips and ways to study for the exam.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: CCNA (i need some help and advice)

        Originally posted by babadods View Post
        networking .... in the uk we have this cisco course thing and i love networking so i was wondering if anyone has done this and if possible for them to share tips and ways to study for the exam.
        I ve not upgraded my exam in a long time,but you need to practice braindumps and simulations online.

        There are dumps with real exam questions from a pool not sure what they are now.

        But for a smalll fee you should be able to get it.

        Are you planning on a career ?
        Routing or security ?

        Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

        **** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

        Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: CCNA (i need some help and advice)

          Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
          I ve not upgraded my exam in a long time,but you need to practice braindumps and simulations online.

          There are dumps with real exam questions from a pool not sure what they are now.

          But for a smalll fee you should be able to get it.

          Are you planning on a career ?
          Routing or security ?
          im currently in it security sort of role but i want to get into networking now kuz i find this boring.
          aye, ill have a look bro any sites you recommend?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: CCNA (i need some help and advice)

            This link should help you:

            https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/co...certifications

            I'd recommend you keep going and get the CCNP as well.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: CCNA (i need some help and advice)

              Originally posted by babadods View Post
              im currently in it security sort of role but i want to get into networking now kuz i find this boring.
              aye, ill have a look bro any sites you recommend?
              Hmmm I used to go to
              Testking,
              Cramsession

              Dont know If they exist
              Google it

              Yeah networking is interesting,but security too like checkpoint which is software based and easier than cissp for example.

              Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

              **** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

              Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: CCNA (i need some help and advice)

                You willl need a good Cisco book I recommend Todd lammle manual you will also need a simulator such as packet tracer or netsim to get started plan on 5 to 6 months of studying to pass both or the one combined exam. A lot of material in there as far as networking. Since you're in security already I recommend doing Cisco security to get the hang of the asa interface. Or better yet try out Palo Alto. Also look into a cert called CEH. Inshallah good luck

                Try pass-guaranteed.com for exam engine watch out for the annoying drag and drop questions on the exam be patient :)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: CCNA (i need some help and advice)

                  Originally posted by R1rider View Post
                  You willl need a good Cisco book I recommend Todd lammle manual you will also need a simulator such as packet tracer or netsim to get started plan on 5 to 6 months of studying to pass both or the one combined exam. A lot of material in there as far as networking. Since you're in security already I recommend doing Cisco security to get the hang of the asa interface. Or better yet try out Palo Alto. Also look into a cert called CEH. Inshallah good luck

                  Try pass-guaranteed.com for exam engine watch out for the annoying drag and drop questions on the exam be patient :)
                  Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
                  Hmmm I used to go to
                  Testking,
                  Cramsession

                  Dont know If they exist
                  Google it

                  Yeah networking is interesting,but security too like checkpoint which is software based and easier than cissp for example.
                  Originally posted by horizon View Post
                  This link should help you:

                  https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/co...certifications

                  I'd recommend you keep going and get the CCNP as well.
                  Ahhh man i love you guys for the sake of allah
                  Jzk i appreciate the help a lot and inshaaAllah ill get learning asap

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: CCNA (i need some help and advice)

                    Originally posted by babadods View Post
                    networking .... in the uk we have this cisco course thing and i love networking so i was wondering if anyone has done this and if possible for them to share tips and ways to study for the exam.
                    I took a cisco networking module and in the future iA might take the ccna exam. Revise and use a stimulator to consolidate things. Also order the cisco books from amazon the ones being sold by cisco academy themselves and just keep revising and practicing.

                    May Allah make it easy for u ameen.

                    لا تفكر كثيرا
                    بل استغفر كثيرا

                    -------------------------------------------------------
                    The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                    -------------------------------------------------------
                    www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X