X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just can't!

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

i find apple products to be overrated and not tht good tbh but thats just me, id say shop else where look at AMD maybe
      What is AMD?
      https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by LaylaAb View Post
        I just can't!
        You just can’t what sis??

Comment

Originally posted by Layla_ View Post

What is AMD?
          basically its a company like intel whicdh do CPUs (computer processors)
          i use them theyre cheaper then intel and just as good in my opinion, i used to always use intel before

avoid apple if youre wise lol

Comment

Just buy a tablet

Comment

Originally posted by Flawed View Post
              Just buy a tablet
              Nah I need (want lol) a laptop. I’ve had a couple of iPads and they keep breaking. Well on one of them someone did ‘find your iPad’ or whatever and now I can’t log on as I don’t know my details

I was going to get myself a laptop like my daughters but it’s so slow I can’t be dealing with that

Comment

Originally posted by Flawed View Post
                Just buy a tablet
                Kids like tablets but I don't particularly like them much tbh, can be handy here and there but would defo rather have a laptop over a tablet imo

Comment

Nah I need (want lol) a laptop. I’ve had a couple of iPads and they keep breaking. Well on one of them someone did ‘find your iPad’ or whatever and now I can’t log on as I don’t know my details

I was going to get myself a laptop like my daughters but it’s so slow I can’t be dealing with that
                  Connect the iPad to iTunes and you can reset it to factory settings then just sell it if you don't want it

I had an issue with an Apple iPad 2 the other day forgot the passcode so connected to iTunes (which was a mission because the pc wouldn't recognize it) anyways all was done in the end and I sold it

Yea I'm with you though laptops are much better then tablets
                  I really hate the laptop I got for my wife a few years ago, it's good specs but we're waiting for it to die before we get her another one, she keeps praying it messes up lol

Comment

Connect the iPad to iTunes and you can reset it to factory settings then just sell it if you don't want it

I had an issue with an Apple iPad 2 the other day forgot the passcode so connected to iTunes (which was a mission because the pc wouldn't recognize it) anyways all was done in the end and I sold it

Yea I'm with you though laptops are much better then tablets
                    I really hate the laptop I got for my wife a few years ago, it's good specs but we're waiting for it to die before we get her another one, she keeps praying it messes up lol
                    I don’t even know how to connect it to iTunes or anything I’m A bit dumb like that and plus I have a new iTunes account so will it even recognise it

also on my other iPad (Lool don’t ask me how many iPads I have had!) it said something dumb like it will restart in something like 24,000 hours loooool. I’m not even joking. Any idea what that is about!??

Comment

I don’t even know how to connect it to iTunes or anything I’m A bit dumb like that and plus I have a new iTunes account so will it even recognise it

also on my other iPad (Lool don’t ask me how many iPads I have had!) it said something dumb like it will restart in something like 24,000 hours loooool. I’m not even joking. Any idea what that is about!??
                      Yes that's what issue I had, it happens when you try to input the wrong passcode in a certain amount of times

Follow this tutorial it will do the job but you'll lose all your data on the iPad because if will restart
                      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PrUp9ekD9fE

​​​​​​Just connect the iPad with the charging wire to the pc/laptop, and open iTunes and it should recognize it, If it doesn't I'm sure we can help you through it in sha Allah 🙏😇

How many iPads you got?

You're not the type when something goes wrong you just replace it instead of fixing it? Lol

Comment

Yes that's what issue I had, it happens when you try to input the wrong passcode in a certain amount of times

Follow this tutorial it will do the job but you'll lose all your data on the iPad because if will restart
                        https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PrUp9ekD9fE

​​​​​​Just connect the iPad with the charging wire to the pc/laptop, and open iTunes and it should recognize it, If it doesn't I'm sure we can help you through it in sha Allah 🙏😇

How many iPads you got?

You're not the type when something goes wrong you just replace it instead of fixing it? Lol
                        Yes I’m the type that when something breaks I get a new one :|

I have three tablets I think which isn’t too bad lol

Comment

You just can’t what sis??
                          Lool. I just can't switch from a pc to a mac or apple anything for that matter. I love my pc, I don't want the learning curve.

Comment

Yes I’m the type that when something breaks I get a new one :|

I have three tablets I think which isn’t too bad lol
                            tablets are good for kids to be fair

Comment

Tempted again to get the MacBook Air. Does anyone have this? Is it worth the price tag
                              Yes I have one and a Pro, they are excellent and built to last. Been using for work as well for over 10 years and never had issues with the hardware. Well I did once with the battery and that was replaced for free.

Comment

Originally posted by LaylaAb View Post

Lool. I just can't switch from a pc to a mac or apple anything for that matter. I love my pc, I don't want the learning curve.
                                Depending on what you want to do the learning curve can be about 2 hours.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X