X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10

Originally posted by noraina View Post
    No, they're just all CDs.

I'm thinking it's the actual CD slot, unless all my CDs are damaged.
    Look at the bottoms of your cds, if they have scratches on then quite likely that's the problem.

If there aren't many scratches, then it can be your drive that's faulty and needs replacing.
    "The more you know, the more you realise how little you know. The less you know, the more you think you know." - Abu Mus'ab.
    Darul Ilm Blog
    Darul Ilm Faceboook
    Darul Ilm Twitter
    Darul Ilm Google+
    Ummah Radio Classes
    Ummah Radio
    Ummah Radio Youtube Channel
    Subscribe to our Youtube channel to be informed of any new uploads.

Comment

Originally posted by Darul Ilm View Post
      Look at the bottoms of your cds, if they have scratches on then quite likely that's the problem.

If there aren't many scratches, then it can be your drive that's faulty and needs replacing.
      I have checked, they all look smooth to me - they're not even that old either.

I think it might be the driver - I'm probably going to have to give it to someone to fix. :( Could it possibly be that upgrading to windows 10 wrecked my driver? Because I'm quite sure it was after that upgrade that the CDs stopped working.
      Ya Muqallib al-Quloob, Thabbit Qalbi Ala Deenik
      Oh turner of the Hearts make my heart firm on Your Deen

Comment

Originally posted by noraina View Post
        I have checked, they all look smooth to me - they're not even that old either.

I think it might be the driver - I'm probably going to have to give it to someone to fix. :( Could it possibly be that upgrading to windows 10 wrecked my driver? Because I'm quite sure it was after that upgrade that the CDs stopped working.
        I don't like windows 10, it has a myriad of unresolved bugs. So there always is the off chance that windows 10 may be the cause.
        "The more you know, the more you realise how little you know. The less you know, the more you think you know." - Abu Mus'ab.
        Darul Ilm Blog
        Darul Ilm Faceboook
        Darul Ilm Twitter
        Darul Ilm Google+
        Ummah Radio Classes
        Ummah Radio
        Ummah Radio Youtube Channel
        Subscribe to our Youtube channel to be informed of any new uploads.

Comment

I don't like windows 10, it has a myriad of unresolved bugs. So there always is the off chance that windows 10 may be the cause.
          Windows 7 was much better, windows 10 was just the complete opposite of helpful.

I'm going to get someone to fix it for me inshaAllah.
          Ya Muqallib al-Quloob, Thabbit Qalbi Ala Deenik
          Oh turner of the Hearts make my heart firm on Your Deen

Comment

Originally posted by mab View Post
            Sorry to read you had issues. Win 7 was good, but Win 10 improves performance in the same machine based on benchmarking:
            http://www.techspot.com/review/1042-...-vs-windows-7/ <a href="http://www.filedossier.com/operating-systems/windows-10-version-1511-build-10586-iso-setup-free-download/" target="_blank">-windows 10</a>
            http://www.trustedreviews.com/opinio...0-vs-windows-7

I don't play with the computer so I cannot say in terms of video rendering.
            I really like win 10 and i also upgrade my windows to win 10. and believe me it's working amazingly on my laptop.

Comment

On the contrary, i like the Windows 10 , the new version is better than the old version , but i don't like to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 , for beginners it is difficult to do ,
              I prefer install one , but very troublesome ,it need us to reset Windows 10 password ,

Comment

Originally posted by Nmamlserty View Post
                On the contrary, i like the Windows 10 , the new version is better than the old version , but i don't like to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 , for beginners it is difficult to do ,
                I prefer install one , but very troublesome ,it need us to reset Windows 10 password ,
                This is why i like the Windows 10 ,

Comment

Working...
                X