How to get all files/software back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to get all files/software back

1.5 weeks ago all the files and software (so photos, word documents, MS Office etc - EVERYTHING) got deleted. I have tried system restore and entered a date when it was working, but it still wouldn't let me select that date as a restore point. I don't know if a system restore would get everything back anyway?

What else can I do to get all the files&software back??
    Oh Allah,
    Make me want that which is beneficial for me...
    And make beneficial for me that which I want.

Re: How to get all files/software back

:salams

try EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard
    http://i47.tinypic.com/do8kmw.jpg

Comment

As far as I am aware, system restore doesnt recover personal files.
      #BeardGang

Comment

Originally posted by Al Qadr View Post
        1.5 weeks ago all the files and software (so photos, word documents, MS Office etc - EVERYTHING) got deleted. I have tried system restore and entered a date when it was working, but it still wouldn't let me select that date as a restore point. I don't know if a system restore would get everything back anyway?

http://www.piriform.com/recuva
        The Crisis of ISIS (Response to Hamza Yusuf)
        Destroying the lies of the Murjiah!
        http://www.islamic-awareness.org
        http://islamqa.info/ - Best source on Islamic fatwas
        Shia Death squads in Iraq ethnically cleansing Sunnis

Comment

Originally posted by ya akhi View Post
          :salams

try EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard
          Originally posted by cyber_abdullah View Post
          Tried both, did not work.
          Oh Allah,
          Make me want that which is beneficial for me...
          And make beneficial for me that which I want.

Comment

Data Recovery software that works impressively stellar to accomplish the process of recovering lost, deleted, or inaccessible data on Windows based drives and removable media.
            . Recovers mission-critical files from Windows hard drive and supported external media
            . 'Raw Recovery' feature to flawlessly recover files from severely corrupt media
            . Recovers deleted emails in MS Outlook and Outlook Express ? Recovers files from damaged or corrupt optical media
            . Support for broad range of files types, including documents, photos, and multimedia files

how to recover deleted data from hard drive

Comment

how to recover deleted data from iPhone? Actually, you can use iTunes which is a good tool for apple users. when you sync with it, it can automatically backup your data in it. So you can restore iPhone from iTunes backup directly.
              Remember not to connect iPhone to PC directly unless you choose "prevent iPhone from syncing automatically."
              Click the File menu and select Devices > Restore from Back up.
              all you data come back.
              If you are not lucky to lose all backup and no backup in iTunes, sorry to tell you that you cannot restore iPhone unless you do not mind using iPhone Data Recovery programs.

how to recover deleted photos from iPhone
              how to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone
              Last edited by Racute11; 29-11-14, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Restore all your lost Mac data with Mac Data Recovery Software. It's enable to quickly and complete recovery of Over 500 File Formats, fully recover documents, emails, photos, videos, audio files and more.It is a Read-only, risk-free, and cost-effective Windows data recovery software.So I think it must be applicable to your current situation. Just try it, free download and Preview before Recovery.

How to Recover Deleted Data from Hard Drive

How to Recover Deleted Files from USB Devices
                Last edited by youzuner; 10-12-14, 08:16 AM. Reason: change some data

Comment

As I know the there are lots of data recovery tools can help you out:
                  Tips & Tricks to Recover Files from Laptop Hard Drive

Comment

No matter it was been deleted, formatted, lost, reinstalled the Mac computer system, or other unknown reasons, what you need is Data Recovery! This professional recovery tool helps you to recover lost or deleted documents, photos, video, media, email, archive and more files from your Mac hard disk or most external storage devices, iDevices, USB drives, memory cards, digital camera, SD cards, mobile phone, and MP3/MP4 players, etc., due to accidental deleting, formatting, virus infection, improper operation, unexpected power failure, and other unknown reasons. In addition, Data Recovery for Mac allows you to recover lost or deleted SMS, contacts, photos, videos, note, calendar and call history via iTunes. What’s more, you can preview all your files including music, images, videos, documents, archive files and more before recover your data with data recovery.
                    how to recover deleted files from iPhone

Comment

As I know, the deleted data still store in iPhone, if they are not be overwritten, you can restore iPhone data directly, but you need some iPhone Data Recovery programs for help.If you backup your data with iTunes before, then recover deleted data from iPhone will be simply, follow the steps:

Step 1: Install and launch it on your computer > Connect your iPhone to your computer with USB cable > Choose Recover from an iOS Device.
                      Step 2: Click Start Scan to scan your iPhone.
                      Step 3: Preview the deleted files in thumbnails > Pick up the files you want to recover > Click Recover to save them on computer.

Here is a review on popular iPhone Data Recovery Software with Coupon Codes.

Comment

System restore cannot get back lost data, you need some professional data recovery tools to recover the lost files such as documents, videos, photos, etc. If you deleted data from iPhone by mistake, you need an iPhone data recovery to help you. This tool provides three ways to recover lost iPhone data such as text messages, videos, notes, contacts, etc.
                        1. recover data from iPhone directly
                        2. restore data from iTunes backup
                        3. retrieve data from iCloud backup
                        For details, refer: how to recover deleted text messages on iPhone

http://www.smart-iphone-recovery.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Al Qadr View Post

You still have a chance to regain all the lost files as long as you get the right software for help. Go visit http://www.tenorshare.com/ and you will find a whole data recovery solutions including iPhone Data Recovery, Android Data Recovery and Free Any Data Recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by Meeda1 View Post
                            No matter it was been deleted, formatted, lost, reinstalled the Mac computer system, or other unknown reasons, what you need is Data Recovery! This professional recovery tool helps you to recover lost or deleted documents, photos, video, media, email, archive and more files from your Mac hard disk or most external storage devices, iDevices, USB drives, memory cards, digital camera, SD cards, mobile phone, and MP3/MP4 players, etc., due to accidental deleting, formatting, virus infection, improper operation, unexpected power failure, and other unknown reasons. In addition, Data Recovery for Mac allows you to recover lost or deleted SMS, contacts, photos, videos, note, calendar and call history via iTunes. What’s more, you can preview all your files including music, images, videos, documents, archive files and more before recover your data with data recovery.
                            how to recover deleted data from iPhone
                            Good tips !
                            if you want to recover iPhone data from iTunes library.You can see this to know more information :
                            http://www.coolmuster.com/idevices/h...e-problem.html

Comment

This problem have been troubling many iPhone users. Luckily, I know a good program can help you guys. It is FileRescure iPhone Data Recovery. FileRescure iPhone Data Recovery can be used as a workable iPhone text message recovery, with it, you can easily retrieve deleted texts on iPhone 6/6Plus/5/4S/4/3GS. The article below will show you how to retrieve deleted text messages from iPhone step by step.

Comment

Working...
                              X