Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How to get all files/software back

Originally posted by Rroklol View Post
    As I know the there are lots of data recovery tools can help you out:Tips & Tricks to Recover Files from Android phone
    Thanks for the suggestions, this works fine with my LG G3. All lost files were restored.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Qadr View Post
      1.5 weeks ago all the files and software (so photos, word documents, MS Office etc - EVERYTHING) got deleted. I have tried system restore and entered a date when it was working, but it still wouldn't let me select that date as a restore point. I don't know if a system restore would get everything back anyway?

What else can I do to get all the files&software back??
      http://www.cgsecurity.org/Download_a...sk-7.0.win.zip
      try this out,it is a free and open source
      and see this
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6pK8JNG5qM
      it can recover even your formatted drive...

Comment

--
        "Woe be to the ignorant person once for not learning. Woe be to the scholar a thousand times for not practicing." - Al-Ghazali

Comment

To recover all files from Windows, Any Data Recovery Pro is the tool that friends recommend to me to recover all files from any devices. In this recovery process, you don't need to worry about any data lost.

CLICK HERE to learn its detail functions.

Comment

You copy the files to a dvd or floppy

Comment

Originally posted by Horser View Post
              To recover all files from Windows, Any Data Recovery Pro is the tool that friends recommend to me to recover all files from any devices. In this recovery process, you don't need to worry about any data lost.

CLICK HERE to learn its detail functions.
              It's my first time to know about this. Hope it can help.

Comment

Oh, don,t worry, no matter what happened in you phone ,the program can completely recover loss files,and it can backup and manage phone data to you computer,you never worry about the files lost,

Comment

I would like to suggest you find the most simple and safe way on the Google, for me , i have successful recover deleted files from android with Android Rescuer,you can try again,

Comment

What is the best one? Tried free ones like Recuva and PhotoRec, only part of my files being recovered. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Al Qadr View Post
                      1.5 weeks ago all the files and software (so photos, word documents, MS Office etc - EVERYTHING) got deleted. I have tried system restore and entered a date when it was working, but it still wouldn't let me select that date as a restore point. I don't know if a system restore would get everything back anyway?

What else can I do to get all the files&software back??
                      Recently my laptops HDD got corrupted (physical damage). I used ddrescue and it recovered everything except 1 little text file.

Comment

Originally posted by Horser View Post
                        To recover all files from hard drive, TunesBro Data Recovery is the tool that friends recommend to me to recover all files from any devices. In this recovery process, you don't need to worry about any data lost.
                        I am able to recover most of the photos with this app but failed to recover the documents. I will give ddrescue a try.

Comment

Originally posted by lioncocoz View Post
                          I am able to recover most of the photos with this app but failed to recover the documents. I will give ddrescue a try.
                          The commands I used were as follows in this very specific order:

1st:
                          ddrescue --no-split /dev/hda1 imagefile logfile
                          2nd:
                          ddrescue --direct --max-retries=3 /dev/hda1 imagefile logfile
                          3rd:
                          ddrescue --direct --retrim --max-retries=3 /dev/hda1 imagefile logfile
                          Make sure to replace the values with the correct valued based on your computer.

Comment

Originally posted by Ransur View Post
                            Oh, don,t worry, no matter what happened in you phone ,the program can completely recover loss files,and it can backup and manage phone data to you computer,you never worry about the files lost,

If you want to get deleted data back, try to use android data recovery tool to scan your phone, it is created to adapt to this situation. It has a compatibility with all phones. You can put it into use to recover data from Android phone now.

Comment

Working...
                            X