Trying to crack Windows 7 password

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trying to crack Windows 7 password

I crack my Windows 7 password by following this youtube video: I Forgot my Windows 7 Password, How to Reset?

Comment

Thanks for your post. I crack Windows 7 password by using a tool named Windows Password Key. This tool helps me crack it in simplest way. Hope it works for you. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by gangjong View Post
        This post help me crack my forgotten Windows 7 administrator password and regained access to my locked computer within 3 minutes: How to Reset Windows 7 Password?

This works fine for me. As a beginner, I always prefer an solution with GUI. I don't like command prompt.

Comment

Originally posted by beckytine31 View Post
          I crack my Windows 7 password by following this youtube video: I Forgot my Windows 7 Password, How to Reset?

This works great for me. Never expected resetting password would such easy. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by tonabbz View Post
            This works fine for me. As a beginner, I always prefer an solution with GUI. I don't like to use the command prompt to crack Windows 7 password .
            I happen to be the opposite of you , i have tried some tools or method to reset password , but they all failed , only the CMD is useful , but the GUI i never tried ,
            Last edited by Rccerker; 23-09-17, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X