Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: iPhone: Legit 'Islamic' Apps

Originally posted by islam4u View Post
    i'm so glad I don't have a fancy phone. When I read the Qur'an or some Islamic book on the train, people can clearly see what I am reading whether they are Kuffar or Muslims hence why I guess random strange people have begun to ask me questions about my religion. You can't get that with an iphone. Nothing beats a good book :up:
    you have a problem, probably an Inferiority complex, or just fear of the Kuffar ...

I read the Quran using IQuran app on my Android phone, when on the tube ...

a Muslim should not be afraid of reading the Kallamullah, whether this is on the phone or a Mushaf,

The "Strange people asking you questions" is your que for Dawah which you are Obligated to do ...

if you do not know the answer, ask someone who does, this is how you learn,

Not by running away from your Obligations, or being afraid ...

:jkk:
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Re: Quran

Originally posted by Shahmiah View Post
      I like iQuran and MyQuran but not sure about the accuracy
      IQuran is pretty accurate, there maybe some Typographical errors in the Arabic text, if you do find them point it out to the author so it can be corrected.

http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
        IQuran is pretty accurate, there maybe some Typographical errors in the Arabic text, if you do find them point it out to the author so it can be corrected.

The new update on Android is abit messed up. If your on a verse i.e. Sura Baqara 255, you press home (dont exit apps) and then return to the app, it loseswhich verse you were on. This was not a problem on the older builds. Contacted dev but no reply/fix
        http://i47.tinypic.com/do8kmw.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by ya akhi View Post
          The new update on Android is abit messed up. If your on a verse i.e. Sura Baqara 255, you press home (dont exit apps) and then return to the app, it loseswhich verse you were on. This was not a problem on the older builds. Contacted dev but no reply/fix
          I have noticed this same issue on the Android app linked with the Best Voip Provider, and have gotten quite annoyed with it. Is there anything being done to correct this on the next update for
          Best Voip Provider? Thanks.
          Last edited by angelicalee8; 03-07-12, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ya akhi View Post
            I have noticed this same issue on the Android app, and have gotten quite annoyed with it. Is there anything being done to correct this on the next update? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by angelicalee8 View Post
              I have noticed this same issue on the Android app, and have gotten quite annoyed with it. Is there anything being done to correct this on the next update? Thanks.
              Its actually fixed for a while now
              http://i47.tinypic.com/do8kmw.jpg

Comment

Re: Legit 'Islamic' Apps

I am using these 5 Hadith Apps:

1. Soheh Al Bukhari
                2. Soheh Muslim
                3. Malik's Muwatta
                4. Hadith Qudsi (FREE)
                5. Imam Nawawi Collection (FREE)

Standard features:
                1. English & Arabic text included.
                2. Arabic text with full tashkeel (harakah) for ease of reading. (except for hadith Bukhari).
                3. Arabic text includes complete chain of narrators - meaning we can see from where all these hadith originated from - who to who & so on. Good for those who study hadith & to check authenticity.
                4. Ability to set notes to each hadith.
                5. Ability to create your own category to group any hadith.
                6. Bookmark your favorite hadith.
                7. Share any hadith with others via facebook & email.
                8. Search function for both English & Arabic.
                9. All hadith are segregated via its topic (kitab).

I recommend to download the FREE apps first to get the overall idea of how these apps work. If you like it, then can purchased the others. To me they are all worth to download as they are only US$0.99 each.
                Last edited by aen147; 02-07-12, 07:58 AM. Reason: title change

Comment

That is strange.... I have not encountered any problems or issues with the apps on my Droid or IP Phone Am I just lucky or are you just unlucky????
                  Originally posted by angelicalee8 View Post
                  Angela
                  Mobile Voip Provider Sales Rep
                  SLC, Utah
                  Last edited by jagopete; 15-07-12, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Re: Sorry

Excellent. Many thanks and God Bless our wholesale voip providers Phone Service!

Originally posted by Nazias View Post
                    I didn't realise there was a thread already, Inshallah a mod can lock this one then.

:jkk: for the links and to Suliman but I have all if those too, I think I got too carried away.

Comment

you have a problem, probably an Inferiority complex, or just fear of the Kuffar ...

a Muslim should not be afraid of reading the Kallamullah, whether this is on the phone or a Mushaf,

The "Strange people asking you questions" is your que for Dawah which you are Obligated to do ...

Well said.
                      iSawab App to track your daily deeds, and challenge yourself to do better.
                      [url]http://www.isawab.com/[/url]
                      [url]http://blog.isawab.com/[/url]
                      FREE "Ramadan Tracker" App [url]http://bit.ly/NRMgS7[/url]

Comment

:salams
                        I'm confused by your response to him. He was clearly saying that he'd prefer a book because people can see him reading and they can ask him questions which he has no problem with
                        Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

"Quran is the Holy word of Allah Almighty and every Muslim strives to learn as much of it as possible. Moreover, the recitation of Quran is a compulsory act in Salat as well, hence it is imperative that every Muslim remembers or memorizes certain verses from Quran to recite them in the Salat or read them for reward as well." here i mention a link for top Islamic apps that help learning Quran and Islamic education

http://www.w3journal.org/guides/top-...ed-with-islam/
                          [B][SIZE=3][URL="http://online-learning.findthebest.com/l/37/Online-Quran-Reading-and-Learning-Academy"]Online Quran Academy - Learn Quran Online[/URL][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

Muslim Pro - Prayer Times, Azan, Quran & Qibla is the greatest apps recognized by millions of Islam followers through the Muslim world as the most accurate Prayer time & Azan application on mobile devices.

Quran Classes Online Spreading the knowledge of Quran Online Hifz e Quran

Comment

This Al Quran with Tafseer mobile application introduced by dawateislami, in which the translation and interpretation of Quran Karim are available. Another feature of this app is, it has the recitation of Quran in different Qari voices so you can listen the recitation of Quran as well.
                              This app also available for iPhone users.
                              Working as Product Owner & Digital Marketer

Comment

Working...
                              X