Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gummah goes Google and Islamic

Originally posted by MuslimSoljah View Post
    To be fair, I only like Google cauase of its accounts features, nothing lese, everything is in one place, saves me from switchin through 10000000000000000000000000000000000 sites.
    Well Google is preferred by most people, but do we know how much google makes out of our use ? billions? why not give small portion of that to the Muslim charities by using Gummah. that is the purpose of Gummah.

Gummah gives you same results from google, better Islam related results, child friendly and above all the income goes to charities. so let us all make sure we make it our homepage Insha Allah.

Comment

Now that google has released it's real-time results, it's much better.

Maybe if the 2 muslim search engines above improved their design, increased their search options, and got rid of advertising, they might get more consideration.

Comment

Originally posted by truthworthy View Post
        Well Google is preferred by most people, but do we know how much google makes out of our use ? billions? why not give small portion of that to the Muslim charities by using Gummah. that is the purpose of Gummah.

Gummah gives you same results from google, better Islam related results, child friendly and above all the income goes to charities. so let us all make sure we make it our homepage Insha Allah.
        I will use it, can you add the Google Accounts features, then it wil be ok

Comment

Originally posted by oshirowanen View Post
          Now that google has released it's real-time results, it's much better.

Maybe if the 2 muslim search engines above improved their design, increased their search options, and got rid of advertising, they might get more consideration.
          Its naive to thing the two Muslim search engines can compete with google a multi-billion dollar company, plus gummah will not get rid of advertisements as the whole purpose of the site is to serve ads and raise income for Muslim charities.

Comment

A design more similar to http://givoogle.com/ would be better. I can't stand Gummah's design. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by truthworthy View Post
              Its naive to thing the two Muslim search engines can compete with google a multi-billion dollar company, plus gummah will not get rid of advertisements as the whole purpose of the site is to serve ads and raise income for Muslim charities.
              They should use another method because these days with brower addons all adds are hidden. Even Chromium with extensions is able to remove the adds on the gummah page.

Comment

Originally posted by abdullahajj View Post
                A design more similar to http://givoogle.com/ would be better. I can't stand Gummah's design. Sorry.
                I agree, the others are designed a lot better. In the case of Gummah, it's like they want out of there way to break every design/usability rule.

Comment

gummah is redesigned now, let us know what you think ?

Comment

I like...:jkk: :up:
                    "Love of Allah" <------- Click

Comment

Everything looks good other than the logo to my eyes..
                      http://s14.postimg.org/v1lw1cm69/ummahanim.gif
                      Twitter: https://twitter.com/akh_fuaadh

Comment

Working...
                      X