Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is programming, working with computer science a good job for a muslimah?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    A little off topic and selfish, sorry, thought I'd
    put it on here as it's related
    if any of you know any resources such as programming for dummies, please VM me.

    I hate this subject but I have to force myself to learn

    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

    So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
      A little off topic and selfish, sorry, thought I'd
      put it on here as it's related
      if any of you know any resources such as programming for dummies, please VM me.

      I hate this subject but I have to force myself to learn
      There are several Python courses on Udemy, many of them even go free occasionally.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post

        There are several Python courses on Udemy, many of them even go free occasionally.


        What is even python, Avent got a clue

        I'll check it out, I'm looking for free ones

        I actually did ICT in college and it was full of boys, there was me and another girl
        I was like a dude though
        #disgusting

        Didn't learn anything because I didn't attend much and I only picked the subject because I didn't what else to choose

        ​​​​
        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

        So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post



          What is even python, Avent got a clue

          I'll check it out, I'm looking for free ones

          I actually did ICT in college and it was full of boys, there was me and another girl
          I was like a dude though
          #disgusting

          Didn't learn anything because I didn't attend much and I only picked the subject because I didn't what else to choose

          ​​​​
          Python is a programming language. It's easier than other programming languages and also very popular.

          You can find free Udemy courses in this subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/FREECoursesEveryday/

          There is almost always a Python course going free. Not every one of them is good though. Check the ratings.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post

            Python is a programming language. It's easier than other programming languages and also very popular.

            You can find free Udemy courses in this subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/FREECoursesEveryday/

            There is almost always a Python course going free. Not every one of them is good though. Check the ratings.
            Thanks very much
            I won't use Reddit but I'll see if I can Google free courses, now that you have given me a starting point with python

            Definitely won't Google the word python though


            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

            So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

              Thanks very much
              I won't use Reddit but I'll see if I can Google free courses, now that you have given me a starting point with python

              Definitely won't Google the word python though

              This is free for 2 days.

              https://www.udemy.com/course/automat...de=APR2021FREE

              He also has a book on it.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

                Thanks very much
                I won't use Reddit but I'll see if I can Google free courses, now that you have given me a starting point with python

                Definitely won't Google the word python though

                But why do you want to learn it when like 90% who is working in this field is men???. You will have too work with men
                And those who have no knowledge say: "Why does not Allah speak to us (face to face) or why does not a sign come to us?" So said the people before them words of similar import. Their hearts are alike, We have indeed made plain the signs for people who believe with certainty.Surah Al-baqarah ayat 118

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by naom View Post

                  But why do you want to learn it when like 90% who is working in this field is men???. You will have too work with men
                  to learn the basics, don't want to specialise in it

                  Last edited by Ya'sin; 1 week ago.
                  'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

                  So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                    A little off topic and selfish, sorry, thought I'd
                    put it on here as it's related
                    if any of you know any resources such as programming for dummies, please VM me.

                    I hate this subject but I have to force myself to learn
                    why do you have to learn? If you don't mind me asking sis.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Creamcake View Post

                      why do you have to learn? If you don't mind me asking sis.
                      Top secret
                      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

                      So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

                      Comment

                      Collapse

                      Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                      Working...
                      X