Ummah Forums App?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ummah Forums App?

Could the mods/admins make an app for the forum on Android? The bugginess of the site ignored, I think it would be better for the website to have an app specifically designed for Android for better compatibility etc

"When you want to cry, laugh.
    If you're frozen in fear, you can't do anything"

Originally posted by Bolt View Post
    Could the mods/admins make an app for the forum on Android? The bugginess of the site ignored, I think it would be better for the website to have an app specifically designed for Android for better compatibility etc
    Whats buggy about the site?

There was an app available however wasn't working as well as we were reliant on the app being developed by Vbulletin software, they have released a new version though but will need to fully test it beforehand to see if its okay

Comment

Originally posted by sajid View Post

Whats buggy about the site?

There was an app available however wasn't working as well as we were reliant on the app being developed by Vbulletin software, they have released a new version though but will need to fully test it beforehand to see if its okay
      It's hard to say the bugs in words.
      1)Theres like this shifting thing that happens so when you come on the site you have to wait a second otherwise if you click without waiting the sites shifts and you actually click on something else.
      2) If you're not logged in and don't wait for a second before clicking on the login button, even worse than 1), you end up clicking on the Ummah forum logo and the page gets refreshed and that's kinda annoying. If you get annoyed and tap quickly again when the page loads you fall into this infinite loop lol.
      3) The textbox thingy where you type is kinda messy
      there's like lag and unresponsiveness here and there amongst other stuff.

Some of this could be my phone's fault, however I don't have issues like these on other websites(including forums).

Aight, hope there'll be an announcement or something when the app releases after it's gone through it's trials.
      "When you want to cry, laugh.
      If you're frozen in fear, you can't do anything"

Comment

Working...
      X