Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop Code, Page fault in non paged area.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop Code, Page fault in non paged area.

Hi everybody

I am having issues with my Laptop. I get the blue screen of death, STOP CODE, page fault in on paged area.

Does anybody know how to fix this?
    'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]'

Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

Originally posted by detached soul View Post
    Hi everybody

I am having issues with my Laptop. I get the blue screen of death, STOP CODE, page fault in on paged area.

Does anybody know how to fix this?
    Whats the error code you getting?

Comment

Originally posted by sajid View Post

Whats the error code you getting?
      Its just the blue screen of death with a sad face :( and message saying “page fault in non paged area”.

i cant take a screen shot cuz the laptop crashes. I have to do a hard reset to boot the computer back up!

Comment

Comment

Did you do anything prior to this happening? I.e ran windows updates or tried installing then shut down the PC in the middle of it? or have you made any hardware changes?

Comment

Did you do anything prior to this happening? I.e ran windows updates or tried installing then shut down the PC in the middle of it? or have you made any hardware changes?
            This has happened to me twice now. The first time i was browsing internet and it suddenly appeared and the second time too i was just browsing the internet. I didn’t run windows update or installing something when it happened. No I haven’t made any hardware changes either.

after the first time it happened i ran cmd chldsk C: /r /f and that took about 2 hours to fix the hard drive. I thought that had cleared the problem but then it happened a second time!

Comment

This has happened to me twice now. The first time i was browsing internet and it suddenly appeared and the second time too i was just browsing the internet. I didn’t run windows update or installing something when it happened. No I haven’t made any hardware changes either.

after the first time it happened i ran cmd chldsk C: /r /f and that took about 2 hours to fix the hard drive. I thought that had cleared the problem but then it happened a second time!
              PC or laptop?

Comment

PC or laptop?
                Laptop.

Comment

Laptop.
                  Could be faulty RAM possibly

Could try opening the laptop see how much ram sticks you got remove one by one and reboot see if it makes a difference?

Comment

are you able to get to safe mode in windows?

Comment

Could be faulty RAM possibly

Could try opening the laptop see how much ram sticks you got remove one by one and reboot see if it makes a difference?
                      Yeh it could be. I should try that. But the laptop is still under warranty so ive got in touch with the manufacturer and waiting to see what they suggest.

Comment

Working...
                      X