Internet Privacy Concerns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet Privacy Concerns

Just wondering, anyone here concerned about their internet privacy? Do you still use Google as a search engine? VPNs? Tor Browser? etc?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTF8_DwDjW4
    .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

.لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
      Just wondering, anyone here concerned about their internet privacy? Do you still use Google as a search engine? VPNs? Tor Browser? etc?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTF8_DwDjW4
      Kind of but i'm not strictly doing anything about it. Like if you have a google account, use google, have at least one social media account and a phone you have to accept that they literally have almost all your data/info about you.

I did try duckduckgo as an alternative years ago but Google is so much better for a user unfortunately. 
      Pray. Fast. Zakat. Pilgrimage. Allah.

Comment

I always use Google
        unfortunately, there's no way to avoid this because people who need our data, already have our data.

they know how we spend our money, how much money we earn, they know how we think, our behaviour patterns

They know how many times we go and see our doctors

They know everything so I don't want to be concerned about it because they have the power to abuse that power and nothing can stop that

Technology can be manipulated in so many ways and people in charge have nothing stopping them from going one step ahead to breach 

Technology is only getting smarter 

It only becomes a concern when your being controlled to the point you have to compromise on your beliefs
        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

To achieve true privacy you'd need to pivot away from using all websites and services by big tech companies such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc. It's achievable but will also result in a lot of inconvenience, as we've come to rely on the services these companies provide.

​​​​​​

Comment

Salaams everyone,

There is no such thing as internet privacy!!! cant emphasize that input enough. big brother is watching all you do and then some. now if your concern is regarding keeping your browsing private from snoopy marketing techniques then use private mode built into the browser you use.

all the internet browsers have private mode you can use.** start using it when you browse and do not enter credentials to anything while youre in private. My new browser is Brave and search engine is DuckDuckGo

to be most private
            1. get a private VPN and connect to a different continent from yours in regards to host proxies the connection will be slower however
            2. Launch TOR and use that to jump to where you want to go on the darkweb
            3. subscribe to a securemail provider for any bitcoins exchange communications.
            4. Use a seperate VM for browsing and connected activities.
            Encryption encryption where ever you can. best of luck!!!

get keypass get file encryption software

Comment

Originally posted by R1rider View Post
              Salaams everyone,

There is no such thing as internet privacy!!! cant emphasize that input enough. big brother is watching all you do and then some. now if your concern is regarding keeping your browsing private from snoopy marketing techniques then use private mode built into the browser you use.

all the internet browsers have private mode you can use.** start using it when you browse and do not enter credentials to anything while youre in private. My new browser is Brave and search engine is DuckDuckGo

to be most private
              1. get a private VPN and connect to a different continent from yours in regards to host proxies the connection will be slower however
              2. Launch TOR and use that to jump to where you want to go on the darkweb
              3. subscribe to a securemail provider for any bitcoins exchange communications.
              4. Use a seperate VM for browsing and connected activities.
              Encryption encryption where ever you can. best of luck!!!

get keypass get file encryption software

If there's no privacy then what is the point of going through all that

The person doing it will be found and seen as supicious no?

​​​​​​
              'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

If there's no privacy then what is the point of going through all that

The person doing it will be found and seen as supicious no?

​​​​​​
                as soon as you establish the private tunnel, Sure "they" will know that youre up to something. What that something is will be covered up by using vpn and TOR. theres a lot of crazy things out there in the wild so be careful. read up about honey nets. Happy hacking!

Comment

Originally posted by R1rider View Post

as soon as you establish the private tunnel, Sure "they" will know that youre up to something. What that something is will be covered up by using vpn and TOR. theres a lot of crazy things out there in the wild so be careful. read up about honey nets. Happy hacking!
                  Thanks but I have no intention of delving into these unknown crazy things
                  The known is crazy enough 

Hassle and honestly, I don't why people even bother, what do they achieve

Comment

Working...
                  X