Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iHijrah.com : Measure Your Solat Performance

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

I would like to share a website regarding our ibadah especially solat. If you are concern about solat, then, I think this web-based application is important for you. It generally will help you to record your solat performance base on the time your perform it with the ability to record nawafil, zikir, fasting and value-added for solat like jemaah, in masjid, al-Quran recitation and so on.

The application also help you to setup your own solah time reminder based on your location. The web will display a countdown to next prayers, and for me it is really impactful to my solat.

I would like to share this with ummah.com friends and members, so that the application will benefit us a lot.

The desktop version of the web application can be reach at https://www.ihijrah.com

Thanks.

Matmeer
    Malaysia

Solat

Comment

Originally posted by Farah. A View Post
      Solat
      That's how it is spelt in some parts Southeast Asia.

Subuh - Subh
      Isyak - Isha'

It's not English. It's in Malay. It's not changed to the English form because Malay uses Roman letters. Just like other languages that utilize the Roman letters, the original form and spelling is left alone when a noun is transliterated to English.

"And behold! ye come to us bare and alone as We created you for the first time: ye have left behind you all which We bestowed on you..." - Al-An'am:94

Comment

Working...
      X