YouTube filters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Up

"And behold! ye come to us bare and alone as We created you for the first time: ye have left behind you all which We bestowed on you..." - Al-An'am:94

Comment

You too!

"And behold! ye come to us bare and alone as We created you for the first time: ye have left behind you all which We bestowed on you..." - Al-An'am:94

Comment

What about using YouTubeKids instead?

Comment

Originally posted by oshirowanen View Post
          What about using YouTubeKids instead?
          I never tried it. Did you try it? I am guessing many Islamic videos would be blocked from playing
          there

Comment

Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post
            I never tried it. Did you try it? I am guessing many Islamic videos would be blocked from playing
            there
            Possibly.¬* Usually just has kids shows including alphabet videos, maths etc.¬* Probably no good for Islamic videos, but it's a lot cleaner than regular YouTube, but not perfect.

Comment

Sometimes I watch product reviews but I think they are the ones that might invite other recommendations

I don't want to block the reviews but the recommendation that comes with it is annoying

Sometimes listen to this speaker so I got other strange spiritual recommdations which I blocked by choosing remove this channel option

Then I get another channel of similar content being recommended
              'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Working...
              X