replied
    Originally posted by jameshawk View Post
    Mp3 may be cheaper
    Abu 'Abdullaah can't report it.

Leave a comment:

• jameshawk
    replied
    Mp3 may be cheaper
    Buy Best Office Furniture In Pakistan. Best Quality Office Furniture, Office Table, Executive tables, Office Chairs. Visit Our Showroom in Lahore.

Leave a comment:

• Morose
    replied
    Originally posted by Mintchocchip View Post
    Asalaamu alaikum

I have the Quran downloaded on my phone but when I am out or just listening to it the phones battery tends to die pretty quick.

I want something small like an mp3 player where I only have the Quran downloaded on it. I also heard they have a longer battery life. Only thing is I do not know which one to buy.

Also thought maybe get a new phone instead and just use that for the Quran only and not for anything else.

Anyone know which would be better. I also would not know how much memory would be needed on the mp3 player to download full recitation of the Quran. I would only have one recitor.

Any suggestions?

Leave a comment:

• matcha
    replied
    Not at all sister, it was my pleasure alhamdulillah. I hope you like it.

Leave a comment:

• Mintchocchip
    replied
    Originally posted by oshirowanen View Post
    Battery pack for your phone?
    Asalaam alaikum

JazakAllah khairun for your suggestion.

I do have one but sometimes forget to charge it and sometimes forget to take it with me.

Leave a comment:

• oshirowanen
    replied
    Deleted.
    Last edited by oshirowanen; 15-11-19, 07:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mintchocchip
    replied
    Originally posted by HafidhMoinul View Post
    Mp3 would be cheaper
    InshaAllah going to get an MP3 player.

Leave a comment:

• Mintchocchip
    replied

Leave a comment:

• matcha
    replied
    Originally posted by Mintchocchip View Post
    Asalaamu alaikum

I have the Quran downloaded on my phone but when I am out or just listening to it the phones battery tends to die pretty quick.

I want something small like an mp3 player where I only have the Quran downloaded on it. I also heard they have a longer battery life. Only thing is I do not know which one to buy.

Also thought maybe get a new phone instead and just use that for the Quran only and not for anything else.

Anyone know which would be better. I also would not know how much memory would be needed on the mp3 player to download full recitation of the Quran. I would only have one recitor.

Any suggestions?
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb...%3A+Sony+NW-WS
    Last edited by matcha; 28-12-18, 12:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• HafidhMoinul
    replied
    Mp3 would be cheaper

Leave a comment:

• Mintchocchip
    started a topic MP3 player or new phone?

MP3 player or new phone?

Asalaamu alaikum

Any suggestions?
Working...
X