Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP3 player or new phone?

Asalaamu alaikum

I have the Quran downloaded on my phone but when I am out or just listening to it the phones battery tends to die pretty quick.

I want something small like an mp3 player where I only have the Quran downloaded on it. I also heard they have a longer battery life. Only thing is I do not know which one to buy.

Also thought maybe get a new phone instead and just use that for the Quran only and not for anything else.

Anyone know which would be better. I also would not know how much memory would be needed on the mp3 player to download full recitation of the Quran. I would only have one recitor.

Any suggestions?

Mp3 would be cheaper

Comment

Originally posted by Mintchocchip View Post
      Asalaamu alaikum

I have the Quran downloaded on my phone but when I am out or just listening to it the phones battery tends to die pretty quick.

I want something small like an mp3 player where I only have the Quran downloaded on it. I also heard they have a longer battery life. Only thing is I do not know which one to buy.

Also thought maybe get a new phone instead and just use that for the Quran only and not for anything else.

Anyone know which would be better. I also would not know how much memory would be needed on the mp3 player to download full recitation of the Quran. I would only have one recitor.

Any suggestions?
      https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb...%3A+Sony+NW-WS
      Last edited by matcha; 28-12-18, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by HafidhMoinul View Post
          Mp3 would be cheaper
          InshaAllah going to get an MP3 player.

Comment

Deleted.
            Last edited by oshirowanen; 15-11-19, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by oshirowanen View Post
              Battery pack for your phone?
              Asalaam alaikum

JazakAllah khairun for your suggestion.

I do have one but sometimes forget to charge it and sometimes forget to take it with me.

Comment

Not at all sister, it was my pleasure alhamdulillah. I hope you like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mintchocchip View Post
                  Asalaamu alaikum

Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by jameshawk
                    Mp3 may be cheaper
                    Abu 'Abdullaah can't report it.

Comment

Mb iPod, why not? best thing if you`d like to use iOS

Comment

Comment

JazakAllah khairun for replying.

Comment

Working...