Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CatchTheDevil View Post

Must be the hidden and undercover international facebook "cops"
    Accounts closing due to suspicious activity is usually done by software bots. Facebook is a tech company, and they know it would be unproductive to have humans going around closing accounts. It's a million times better to use bots for such a job. Most likely they have an algorithm which looks for certain types of behaviour on an account, and when the bot detects such behaviour, it closes the account.

Have you tried the LiveCD/USB suggestion yet? Everything you're saying sounds like your computer is infected with some sort of malware.

Plus, do you have a link to your facebook/twitter pages?
    Last edited by oshirowanen; 12-07-18, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by oshirowanen View Post

Accounts closing due to suspicious activity is usually done by software bots. Facebook is a tech company, and they know it would be unproductive to have humans going around closing accounts. It's a million times better to use bots for such a job. Most likely they have an algorithm which looks for certain types of behaviour on an account, and when the bot detects such behaviour, it closes the account.

Have you tried the LiveCD/USB suggestion yet? Everything you're saying sounds like your computer is infected with some sort of malware.

Plus, do you have a link to your facebook/twitter pages?
      Yes but that is not the case with my account(s) it was "normal" behaviour, i mean.. No spam ot offence in anykind.
      for le it looks like im getting isolated, or, facebook police, hackers, tagging or marking me.. Its sad.. Really...

I know for instance if an hacker has a "remote connection" to your router, he can "connect" you through their server no? To sniff your passwords and stuff...
      Because theres something going on i mean either it is governmental shit or hackers or server related, that someone has access or the "powers" to close me off..

Comment

Twitter is removing lots of accounts. Bots/inactive/trolls/spam/etc...

Comment

Originally posted by CatchTheDevil View Post

Yes but that is not the case with my account(s) it was "normal" behaviour, i mean.. No spam ot offence in anykind.
          for le it looks like im getting isolated, or, facebook police, hackers, tagging or marking me.. Its sad.. Really...

I know for instance if an hacker has a "remote connection" to your router, he can "connect" you through their server no? To sniff your passwords and stuff...
          Because theres something going on i mean either it is governmental shit or hackers or server related, that someone has access or the "powers" to close me off..

Should think about ruling out malware. Undetectable malware on a computer can be the cause of suspicious behaviour on facebook/twitter. Only way to rule that out (as far as I know) is by using a LiveCD/USB for a few weeks to see if the account still gets closed.
          Last edited by oshirowanen; 12-07-18, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by oshirowanen View Post

Should think about ruling out malware. Undetectable malware on a computer can be the cause of suspicious behaviour on facebook/twitter. Only way to rule cheltenhamfestivaluk.com as far as I know) is by using a LiveCD/USB for a few weeks to see if the account still gets closed.
            Works for me!
            Last edited by Dexter; 08-11-18, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X