Facebook, twitter, etc..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook, twitter, etc..

For some weird reason every time i create an facebook account, it takes me to a checkpoibt after a while. When i send foto, phone or id... In weeks and seeks it doesbt activate. My old account got deactivated another got deleted.. For some reason? Conspiracy? Hackers? Deleting the traits on the net? Dont get it.. And now my new twitter account just said "we saw unusual activity in your account" i didnt even use it, now it wants phone number which i wont give... Its retarded man... What is going on?

For some weird reason every time i create an facebook account, it takes me to a checkpoibt after a while. When i send foto, phone or id... In weeks and seeks it doesbt activate. My old account got deactivated another got deleted.. For some reason? Conspiracy? Hackers? Deleting the traits on the net? Dont get it.. And now my new twitter account just said "we saw unusual activity in your account" i didnt even use it, now it wants phone number which i wont give... Its retarded man... What is going on?

Comment

Use a Linux LiveCD/LiveUSB to create a new facebook/twitter account. Don't use the accounts without the LiveCD/LiveUSB for a few weeks. If that turns out okay, it might mean you have a virus on your computer.
      Last edited by oshirowanen; 11-07-18, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Not exactly a newsworthy event.

-_-

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
          Not exactly a newsworthy event.

-_-
          Are you sure? Perhaps its a way to isolate certain blacklisted islamic individuals

Comment

Originally posted by oshirowanen View Post
            Use a Linux LiveCD/LiveUSB to create a new facebook/twitter account. Don't use the accounts without the LiveCD/LiveUSB for a few weeks. If that turns out okay, it might mean you have a virus on your computer.
            So how comes that my ip and dns server even though it was suppised to be static, it looks like it is like an cell going going through multiple ptivate ips and dns? Like someone is following or shit

Comment

Originally posted by CatchTheDevil View Post

Are you sure?...
              Yes.

Comment

Yes.
                Dont be too sure then.... You need to hear an dhikr nasheed from me to you, just because ur writing that you are sufi hanafi, and not SUNNI HANAFI.

https://youtu.be/2cMhAm-GgX4

Comment

Dont be too sure then.... You need to hear an dhikr nasheed from me to you, just because ur writing that you are sufi hanafi, and not SUNNI HANAFI.

https://youtu.be/2cMhAm-GgX4
                  I'm not a fan of nasheeds.

Comment

I'm not a fan of nasheeds.
                    What are you fan of? Pronouncing false fiqh and aqida?

Comment

What are you fan of? Pronouncing false fiqh and aqida?
                      Eh? What are you on about?

Comment

Eh? What are you on about?
                        Nothing. Mister sufi hanafi

Comment

Nothing. Mister sufi hanafi
                          Thought so.

Comment

So how comes that my ip and dns server even though it was suppised to be static, it looks like it is like an cell going going through multiple ptivate ips and dns? Like someone is following or shit
                            It's common knowledge that everything you do online is monitored. But an account being closed due to suspicious activity could be because you're using multiple devices to access those accounts and/or you're device is infected with some malicious software. Using different devices would mean different IP addresses.

Comment

Originally posted by oshirowanen View Post

It's common knowledge that everything you do online is monitored. But an account being closed due to suspicious activity could be because you're using multiple devices to access those accounts and/or you're device is infected with some malicious software. Using different devices would mean different IP addresses.
                              Must be the hidden and undercover international facebook "cops"

Comment

Working...
                              X