Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IT nerds plz help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • IT nerds plz help

    :salams

    i installed windows 10 update and now my sound dont work anymoree and i tried uninstalling the ADM high def audio device and reinstalling didnt work so im lost and angry

    Cptn.Mario
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

    O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

    Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

  • #2
    Originally posted by aynina View Post
    :salams

    i installed windows 10 update and now my sound dont work anymoree and i tried uninstalling the ADM high def audio device and reinstalling didnt work so im lost and angry

    Cptn.Mario
    Wa'alaikumsalam wr wb
    try plugging the headpiece, can you hear the sound?

    Maybe not due to windows 10 update or something.
    Or is it a toggle button on your pc for the volume or something.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by MuslimThinker View Post

      Wa'alaikumsalam wr wb
      try plugging the headpiece, can you hear the sound?

      Maybe not due to windows 10 update or something.
      Or is it a toggle button on your pc for the volume or something.
      No i plugged smt in and didnt work either,


      the general "speakers/headphones" thing is gone too
      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

      O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

      Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

      Comment


      • #4
        hmm... google for "update audio drivers for windows 10" ?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by HelloEverybody
          hmm... google for "update audio drivers for windows 10" ?
          I did, in installed an intel thing and it didnt work and then i uninstalled the ADM high def thing and reinstalled and didnt work neither
          يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

          O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

          Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by aynina View Post
            :salams

            i installed windows 10 update and now my sound dont work anymoree and i tried uninstalling the ADM high def audio device and reinstalling didnt work so im lost and angry

            Cptn.Mario
            Had a similar issue, turn off your laptop then restart or see if there are any updates that need to be installed....my sound returned after the following steps
            Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by shay5 View Post

              Had a similar issue, turn off your laptop then restart or see if there are any updates that need to be installed....my sound returned after the following steps
              I just installed an update though, and i already did restart it :/
              يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

              O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

              Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

              Comment


              • #8
                Where my nerds at
                يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

                O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

                Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by aynina View Post
                  Where my nerds at
                  Watching star trek, penning love letters to female warcraft players (who are actually secretly guys), debating the virtues of the last Jedi, living in their mum's basement, playing with warhammer figurines, making more money than the rest of us
                  It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
                  "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Have you tried a system restore to before you installed the update
                    It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
                    "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by eesa the kiwi
                      Originally posted by aynina View Post
                      Where my nerds at
                      Watching star trek, penning love letters to female warcraft players (who are actually secretly guys), debating the virtues of the last Jedi, living in their mum's basement, playing with warhammer figurines, making more money than the rest of us
                      Ur right what was i thinking

                      No i didnt do a system restore where can i do that
                      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

                      O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

                      Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by aynina View Post

                        Ur right what was i thinking

                        No i didnt do a system restore where can i do that
                        Ok it will reset your computer to the settings it had at a previous "restore point" (assuming your computer has a recent one)

                        just type in how to do system restore on Windows 10 in Google for steps but it's relatively simple
                        back up your files though just in case something gets wiped in the reset

                        I'm still using Windows 7. Windows 10 was buggy and annoying for me
                        It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
                        "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post

                          Watching star trek, penning love letters to female warcraft players (who are actually secretly guys), debating the virtues of the last Jedi, living in their mum's basement, playing with warhammer figurines, making more money than the rest of us
                          lol, nice

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            aynina maybe you have to contact the service center for your manufacturer laptop. for e.g sony to sony helpdesk etc
                            or contact windows support.

                            there is a right click update driver software or something like that somewhere.
                            if not then have to change sound card or something. Maybe not compatible with the new update or something.

                            from your screenshot there is a audio device on high definition something. try toggling that too, off on restart etc

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X