MOTHER TERESA: Of those Whose Deeds Have Been In Vain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTHER TERESA: Of those Whose Deeds Have Been In Vain

MOTHER TERESA: OF THOSE WHOSE DEEDS HAVE BEEN IN VAIN, DEEMED NULL and VOID, FRUITLESS and WEIGHTLESS on THE SCALES of JUDGEMENT.

:asta: Jesus is my God,
    :asta: Jesus is my Spouse,
    :asta: Jesus is my Life,
    :asta: Jesus is my only Love,
    :asta: Jesus is my All in All;
    :asta: Jesus is my Everything."

- Mother Teresa

Alif L'am Ra.

These are the verses of the Divine Book, the Glorious Qur'an which makes the things clear. 15.1

The Day will come when the unbelievers will wish that they were Muslims . 15.2

They are the ones whose deeds will become void in this world and in the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers. 3.22

Those whose all efforts in this worldly life had gone astray from the Right Way, but all along they were under the delusion that they were doing good deeds; they are the ones who are disregarding the revelations of their Rabb and the fact that they will meet Him for accountability of their deeds in the Hereafter, so their deeds will become null and will not carry any weight on the Day of Judgment. 18.104-5

...Anyone who commits Kufr with Iman (rejects faith), all his good deeds will be in vain and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers. 5.5

This is the guidance from Allah; He bestows it upon whom He pleases of His devotees. If they had committed shirk (worshiped anyone else besides Allah e.g. Jesus) all their deeds would have become void. 6.88

Those who deny Our Ayaat and the meeting of the Hereafter, their deeds are null. Should they be rewarded except for what they have done?" 7.147

...while they bear witness against themselves about their unbelief. It is they whose deeds are in vain and in the hellfire shall they live forever. 9.17

Your behavior is just like those who have gone before you. They were mightier than you in power and more flourishing in wealth and children. They enjoyed their portion of this worldly life; thus have you enjoyed your portion as did those before you; and you have entered into vain discourses as they did. Consequently their deeds were fruitless in this world and in the Hereafter, and they are the ones who are the losers. 9.69

They are the ones who will have nothing in the hereafter except Hellfire. There they shall come to know that their deeds were fruitless and their actions were worthless. Can they be like those who have clear revelations from their Rabb and to whom a witness from Himself recites it, and they have the Book of Musa before them - a guidance and a blessing? Can such people deny the revelation of Al- Qur'an? No of course not, rather such people will believe in this, but those factions who do not believe shall have their promised place in the Hellfire. So, O Prophet, do not be in any doubt about it; it is the Truth from your Rabb, even though most people do not believe so. 11.16-7

Tell them plainly because it has already been revealed to you as it was revealed to those before you that if you commit shirk (e.g. christians), all your deeds will become fruitless and you will surely be among the losers." 39.65

As for the unbelievers, they shall be consigned to perdition, and He will bring their deeds to nothing. That is because they hate the revelations of Allah; therefore, He rendered their deeds fruitless. 47.8-9

Then what will they do when the angels carry off their souls, smiting their faces and their backs? That will happen because they followed the way that called for the wrath of Allah and hated to adopt the way of His pleasure, therefore He made all their deeds void. 47.27-8

Are Mother Teresa's deeds better than the one who protected the Prophet's life and sheltered him from the enemies of Islam single-handedly through the early years?

Sahih Bhukari - Narrated Abu Said Al Khudri

I heard Allah's Apostle when his uncle, Abu Talib had been mentioned in his presence, saying, "Maybe my intercession will help him (Abu Talib) on the Day of Resurrection so that he may be put in a shallow place in the Fire, with fire reaching his ankles and causing his brain to boil."
    Please Re-update your Signature

Re: MOTHER TERESA: Of those Whose Deeds Have Been In Vain

What's wrong with you? Why would Mother Teresa burn hell if she did more good deeds than you and I put together multiplied by a hundred lifetimes?

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianKnight
      What's wrong with you? Why would Mother Teresa burn hell if she did more good deeds than you and I put together multiplied by a hundred lifetimes?
      Ask most Born Again Christians, if I did not believe in Jesus as my saviour and I did more good than Mother Teresa, would I still go to heaven.
      Their answer is no... all the time. They say I will rot in hell.
      :)

Comment

The deeds of those who associate partners with Allah, in his worship and service are fruitless, and cannot describe them selves as monothesists. It is just like the Hindus who say we worship One God, but in actual fact they dont as can be seen through their associating things to Allah swt that are non existant or created, in his names , his attributes and his lordship. The Christians have gone down a simillar path.

May Allah guide you.
        "Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away" (21:1)

" How can the one who chooses a hour of Haraam pleasure, above the eternal pleasure of Jannah, ever be considered as sane? "
        -Ibn Al Qayyim

Beneficial Database of Islamic Books and Media: www.Islamhouse.com
        Interested in Islam : www.islamreligion.com ; www.islam-guide.com

Comment

Mother Teresa was not a muslim o according to your claims may not get in heaven but that doesnt mean she will burn in hell.

She was agreat woman and Allah is just and will give her what she deserves.

Allah knows best

Comment

Did you even read the ayats posted.

their deeds is like a mirage in the dessert and you think you seen water but when you get their, their is nothing.
            God will not forsake those upholding his religion.

:lahawla:

Comment

why do you guys start threads like this? don't you realize it will just start fitnah with non muslims. or is that the aim here? why make mother teresa in all caps, trying to draw in attention like that?

subhanAllah

who are we to judge others? Allah alone is the perfect judge

Mother Theresa helped, supported and fed many muslims in her life

threads like this should be removed

Comment

7:147 Those who reject Our signs and the meeting in the Hereafter,- vain are their deeds: Can they expect to be rewarded except as they have wrought?

18:103 Say: "Shall we tell you of those who lose most in respect of their deeds?
                18:104 "Those whose efforts have been wasted in this life, while they thought that they were acquiring good by their works?"
                18:105 They are those who deny the Signs of their Lord and the fact of their having to meet Him (in the Hereafter): vain will be their works, nor shall We, on the Day of Judgment, give them any weight.

3:85 If anyone desires a religion other than Islam (submission to Allah., never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter He will be in the ranks of those who have lost (All spiritual good).

3:91 As to those who reject Faith, and die rejecting,- never would be accepted from any such as much gold as the earth contains, though they should offer it for ransom. For such is (in store) a penalty grievous, and they will find no helpers.
                Financial freedom is a matter of choice. We came into this world sustenance-guaranteed from our creator. However, it is our choice to be enslaved by money.

Comment

Do you really want to worship a god who cares more about the petty details of our lives than about our souls?

Comment

petty details?

Not believing in a true God & worshipin false diety is a petty detail? Why should God save those who failed to recognize him & denied him in this world
                    Financial freedom is a matter of choice. We came into this world sustenance-guaranteed from our creator. However, it is our choice to be enslaved by money.

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianKnight
                      Surah Al-Kahf

102. Do the Unbelievers think that they can take My servants as protectors besides Me? Verily We have prepared Hell for the Unbelievers for (their) entertainment.

103. Say: "Shall we tell you of those who lose most in respect of their deeds?-

104. "Those whose efforts have been wasted in this life, while they thought that they were acquiring good by their works?"

105. They are those who deny the Signs of their Lord and the fact of their having to meet Him (in the Hereafter): vain will be their works, nor shall We, on the Day of Judgment, give them any weight.

106. That is their reward, Hell, because they rejected Faith, and took My Signs and My Messengers by way of jest.
                      Rabbana atinaa fidDunya hasanatan wa fil Akhirati hasanatan wa qinaa adhaban Naar

Comment

there is no crime greater then denying your creator... the one who does that can do no true good

There is no nobility in anyone who lacks faith.

The wise man knows that the only fitting price for his soul is a place in Paradise.

Comment

Are you suggesting that this woman denied god, that she believed in a different god than you do, that she did not serve god in the way she believed was best?

So you think she will burn in hell because she didn't revere Mohammed and the hundreds of picky little things he dictated needed to be done.

Comment

Originally posted by Bridget
                            Are you suggesting that this woman denied god, that she believed in a different god than you do, that she did not serve god in the way she believed was best?

So you think she will burn in hell because she didn't revere Mohammed and the hundreds of picky little things he dictated needed to be done.
                            all the devil did was deny that Adam (as) rightfully gods vicegerant was above the devils own status... i mean he knew god existed... yet he is cursed and will go to hell..

this woman denied muhammed (saw) the greatest of the prophets and messengers and said that god had a son...

what more reason is there for her to deserve hellfire?

as for those picky little things... yes you must obey them... especially the one that says do not worship other then god... oh wait it says that in the bible aswell funny how she still worshipped jesus

There is no nobility in anyone who lacks faith.

The wise man knows that the only fitting price for his soul is a place in Paradise.

Comment

Is it truly so extreme the view of Islam about those who not follow the faith? Without any disrespect involved, I believe that it is too unforgiving. But, then again, I am not the one to judge any religion on its views.

They way I have been taught within Catholicism views things differently: Even though I believe that the true way for seeking God is under the tutelage of the Holy Mother Church, I understand that God made us all free to think and behave as we see fit; He does not force anything upon us. Now, He seeks us to follow Him, as He is the absolute, perfect, and undeniable goal we should all aim for.
                              A priest of my school and good friend of mine always used an illustrative way of saying it:

"When we die and pass away, we rise into the skies until we reach a place where only white clouds and blue sky can be seen in all directions. Then, we suddenly realize that an old man with a gentle, fatherly face is looking at us. In one hand, he is holding a large scroll of paper, which he tells us lists all and every single sin we committed during our lives. He then proceeds to give us the scroll, and asks us to read it. Then he says 'I forgive you of all those sins. Do you forgive yourself as well?', and then tells us 'I made you free, and now I give you one last, supreme act of freedom: Do you wish to accept me, or do you wish not to accept me?"

This final question represents the ultimate demonstration of our freedom: We can choose to follow Him or not.
                              Heaven is a state where you have fully accepted God and transcend with Him to a supreme level of existence, where you eternally bath in the love and glory that is Him. Hell, on the other hand, is not a dark pit of burning lava and flesh-eating demons with chained whips; that was a picture created by the early medieval Church to scare off peasants and make them follow God through fear. Instead, Hell is a state where you have ultimately denied God, which you reach after you choose within the absolute freedom he has endowed us with. I can not explain how Hell is, but I can imagine how terrible it must feel.

A common misconception I always try to explain is that one should not follow God because of fear, but because of the sake of goodness, love, and happiness. Furthermore, one should never, ever, do good expecting reward; good should be done for its own sake.
                              I do not follow God because I fear lighting will strike me, or because I wish to get into a nice place of fluffy clouds; I follow Him because I can not picture a world without Him, and because I *like* to do good, even if I fall into sin all the time. If there is something I fear is the loneliness of staying away from Him.

And that is how I have been taught. Claiming that God will throw us to rot and burn in Hell because we were pagan, agnostic or jedi is not something I can fit into my mind. He *is* good, He *is* all-forgiving, He *does* love us in ways we can not even begin to imagine.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X