No announcement yet.

Al Mahdi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: As for Deuteronomy 18:18 and the chapter.

Deobandis are not a sect - they are hanafis, brevalis are not a sect either, they also follow that same madhab. Ahle hadith are not a sect. Madhabs are not a sect, the various groups with names like deobandis/salafis/brevalis etc are not sects.

There are Ulema that call shia disbelievers depending on what their beliefs are - this is not a blanket statement of takfir except on those that are not ignorant of their beliefs ( assuming what they believe is kufr)

You are again supporting my statement that

All deobandis, shias, brelvis, ehle hadith, etc etc... are one against Ahamdies.When they are against each other, they do fatwas of kufr against each other. Many threads are also found in this forum also which are discussing this issue. So, by saying just a sentence from you that these are not sects, you cannot deny the facts.

I know that in pakistan, shias are being killed by sunnis because of their believes. Deobandis have published Fatwas of kufr against brelvis and vice versa.........

But when these all come against ahmadies, they all become muslims and say we all are muslims and only ahmadies are kaafir.

Comment

13 Sep 2013: Hazrat Mirza Masroor Ahmad Head of World wide Ahmadiyya Muslim Community delivered Friday Sermon in Baitul Futuh Mosque London and has warned all World Leaders for 3rd World War in case issue of Syria is not resolved with justice.

Huzur advised all Ahmadies to pray for the whole world and especially for Muslim Umma. Huzur said if attack on syria is done, it may expand to other Arab countires as well as Eastern countries resulting in 3rd wolrd war.

http://www.alislam.org/archives/year-2013.html

Comment

Originally posted by bashri84 View Post
        13 Sep 2013: Hazrat Mirza Masroor Ahmad Head of World wide Ahmadiyya Muslim Community delivered Friday Sermon in Baitul Futuh Mosque London and has warned all World Leaders for 3rd World War in case issue of Syria is not resolved with justice.

Huzur advised all Ahmadies to pray for the whole world and especially for Muslim Umma. Huzur said if attack on syria is done, it may expand to other Arab countires as well as Eastern countries resulting in 3rd wolrd war.

http://www.alislam.org/archives/year-2013.html
        What that kazzab says is of no consequence to us because he and his followers are kaffirs who follow a different religion to Islam and reject Muhammad (saw) as the last prophet and messenger.

http://alhafeez.org/rashid/

http://www.irshad.org/qadianism.php

http://cultgirlconfessions.blogspot.co.uk/
        The Crisis of ISIS (Response to Hamza Yusuf)
        Destroying the lies of the Murjiah!
        http://www.islamic-awareness.org
        http://islamqa.info/ - Best source on Islamic fatwas
        Shia Death squads in Iraq ethnically cleansing Sunnis

Comment

his followers are kaffirs who follow a different religion to Islam
          Followers of Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad alaih salaam are not at all follow a different religion. Its a white lie and is a consequence of the severe hatred which is present among anti-Ahmadiyya people.
          While Ahmadi Muslims believe in Kalima Tayyab (Lailah ilAllaho MuhammaduRasoolullah)
          While Ahmadi Muslims believe in Salaat
          While Ahmadi Muslims believe in Zakaat
          While Ahmadi Muslims believe in Hajj (Ahmadies are not permitted to go to Hajj from some countries where Govt has declared them Non-muslims, while Ahamdies go to Hajj from many states (muslims and non-muslims) which consider Ahmadies as Muslims.
          While Ahmadi Muslims believe in Fasting

Comment

• I wonder what ever happened to the brother who started this thread. He was a great contributor but after this he disappeared.
            The Messenger (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) warned: "Whoever innovates or accommodates an innovator then upon him is the curse of Allaah, His Angels and the whole of mankind." Bukhaaree and Muslim

Comment

• Salaam Alaikum Brother mohabdul. Alhamdh Lillaah, I am fine. Just that, I have been a little away from the sites. I do check every now and then. My regards to all (Brothers and Sisters) on the forum.
              Say: "O People of the Book! come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners ... turn back, say ye: "Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah's Will).

Comment

• Originally posted by cyber_abdullah View Post
                Re: As for Deuteronomy 18:18 and the chapter.

What that kazzab says is of no consequence to us because he and his followers are kaffirs who follow a different religion to Islam and reject Muhammad (saw) as the last prophet and messenger.

http://alhafeez.org/rashid/

http://www.irshad.org/qadianism.php

http://cultgirlconfessions.blogspot.co.uk/
                Salaam Alaikum.
                United Kingdom aka Britain is very successful in creating these anti Islam fronts in the name of Islam to do their biddings. Ahmadiyya Sect during Indian Occupation and today The White Helmets for toppling muslim governments. In between we see History littered with these fronts on Britain's war against Islam. Today it is not localized to UK but to all Western Powers.
                Say: "O People of the Book! come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners ... turn back, say ye: "Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah's Will).

Comment

• Originally posted by Ibrahim Rasheed View Post

Salaam Alaikum.
                  United Kingdom aka Britain is very successful in creating these anti Islam fronts in the name of Islam to do their biddings. Ahmadiyya Sect during Indian Occupation and today The White Helmets for toppling muslim governments. In between we see History littered with these fronts on Britain's war against Islam. Today it is not localized to UK but to all Western Powers.
                  Lol what, the white helmets for toppling Muslims governments?

Firstly they're a group who rescues people from collapsed/bombed buildings and the like. Secondly the syrian regime isn't a Muslim government, it's an alawite government.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moayidd View Post
                    I have recieved a lot of questions about when Al Mahdi prophecies will start because I had mentioned that a few months ago. I was unable to say anything for certain reasons.
                    Now and only now, can I tell that 'IT has just started' Alhamdlulillah.
                    When we will start see anything, I don't know.
                    I was sure that it was about to start as soon as pressure started being applied on Syria because in Syria he will appear.

Although I have relayed some of this before in this baord (not all of it) I can;t rememebr what I did or didn't realy so I will do it all again here.

Please don't confuse Al Mahdi with terrorism, this isn't anything like that, besides, Al Mahdi will be just as hard on muslims as he will be on non-Muslims. He will accept no middle of the road Muslims, you will either be a proper muslim or you will be on the wrong side of Al Mahdi.
                    He will abolish The Madhahib, He will abolish Al Jizya (meaing he will not accept protecting Non-muslims anymore which is what the Jizya is about) and he will restore correct Islam to its correct path and make it glorious after the recent humiliation.

Also, he will interpret the Qur'an correctly. The role of messengers was Al Tanzeel (revelation) the role of Al Mahdi is Al Ta'weel (intepretation).

What Allah didn't not accomplish with the Qur'an, he will accomplish with the Sultan (Al Mahdi).
                    His will be a particularly fierce and bloody reign, we were sent the Qur'an to follow in the path Allah wanted for us, we did not heed that call of our own good Niyahs, now Al Mahdi will do what is necessary to make us walk that path.
                    8 Advisers he will have (all known by name now) and one in Al Ghouta in Syria. Each year one Advisor will die. Al Mahdi will die the year the last one dies and Jesus will appear.

Al Mahdis start was that of a miserable man, a miserly cowardly man but Allah will turn his heart over night into a generous and bravest of men.
                    No one who opposes him will win and he will defeat everyone. The happiest people with his arrival are Ahl Al Koufa in Iraq. When anyone asks him for money he will reach into pocket and give him more money than he can carry.
                    He will be fully versed in the way of Life, understanding the hidden thoughts of his advisaries but he will not be a Prophet.

He is a tall dark man with feautures that are somewhere between Bin Ladin and the Late King Faisal of Saudi Arabia. He will speak with the Authority of Mohamed (Saaws) and he will have manners similar to but not exactly matching Mohamed (Saaws).
                    Succombing unwillingly to his leadership for fear of his sword will be Ahlul Ijtihad (Al Azhaar, Wahabis, and other self appointed interpreters of Al Qur'an and Sharee3a).
                    He will shout Allahu Akbar (A battle cry) three times, and each time A wall in Isreal will fall. He wil linvade and defeat Isreal near Lod.

The Madhi prophecy became apparent a year ago exactly. Back then he was expected to emerge in Syria sometime. Later, the date was fixed in the summer of 2005 and people went to see him to verify that he was indeed Al Mahdi. He was. At that point he was unaware that he was Al Mahdi.
                    The final and last part was when he would realize and become Al Mahdi.
                    This JUST happened. When his mission will start I don't know but it has to be very soon now.

For those who will beleive me, let me just relay how it all started. But please bear with me.
                    Last year I had a vision which is not something I usually have. I saw a skinny red haired man wearing nothing but a small peice of cloth around his waste.
                    Red half neck length Hair, thick red beared, bow legged and with two completely white Eyes or pupils. I Wasn't asleep, I was walking towars my computer at midday when this man suddenly appeared, look just a little away from my eyes but in my direction then he was gone.
                    I mistook him for Jesus. 2 weeks Later I saw Jesus while making coffee in the Kitchen. HE was unmistankly Jesus down to the tee except he only appeared from the belly button up. Again he vanished quickly.
                    I began to wonder if the first man was John the Baptist. I later found out it was the Anti-CHrist - The Dajjal.
                    Later I saw an Islamic figure just as I raised my head up from Sujood (While praying). A very feirce looking hawk-eyes man.
                    Two days later I suddenly saw doomsday, a great Wave of fire approaching, after being worried for a split second, calmness suddenly overtook me. The next thing I saw was myself running down the Siraat - the Straight path with Muazineen shouting Allahu Akbar - calling for prayer. At the end of the Siraat I looked up and saw an extremly large extremly white shining light, I pointed at it and proclaimed 'La Illaha Illa ANT' 'There is no god but YOU'. This wasn't Allah but evidence of Allah and I saw it.

None of the above happened while I was asleep nor am in the habbit of seeing visions. If all the above isn't weird enough, I discovered that others around the world had seen the EXACT same visions.
                    The visions for myself and some others stopped there, with others it continued to the point of seeing Al Mahdi clearly along with an identifying mark on his neck.

I found out while answering a post to someone here about 30 minutes ago that the prophecy HAS indeed started. Al Mahdi has started his mission but I do not yet know when we will see any visible signs of the start of his mission.

Here are two other predictions that will come true soon.

1- King Abdullah of Jordan will change dramatically into a pious islamic Leader. He will rule Jordan, Syria, Iraq and Egypt.

1- Iran wil return to being a monarchy.

Assalmualaikum,

Bismillah.

brother you forgot to said AllahuAlam. What you said is not a fact, it is a theory. So it is better if you said AllahuAlam for your theory.

If you try to explain some hadith with ta'weel like you already did please mention the hadith. In example hadith when Muhammad bin Abdullah (Imam Mahdi) give money to someone, etc. There is no country in the hadith. Btw, and in what currency is it? USD, BGP?

And Imam Mahdi will be the Imam of salah when Prophet Isa AS return. it is mentioned in the hadith shahih.

Btw, you can't use your vision as a reason to understand the hadith about Mahdi and the return of Isa AS. It is just wrong. Do you have any guarantee if your vision correct? you have spread the Words and now thousand muslim have read it. if it's your ijtihad (ta'weel) then mention it. you are a super moderator of this forum.

MY Opinion and Ta'weel based on several hadith and Quran:
                    لَتَجِدَنَّ أَشَدَّ النَّاسِ عَدَاوَةً لِّلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا الْيَهُودَ وَالَّذِينَ أَشْرَكُوا ۖ وَلَتَجِدَنَّ أَقْرَبَهُم مَّوَدَّةً لِّلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا الَّذِينَ قَالُوا إِنَّا نَصَارَىٰ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّ مِنْهُمْ قِسِّيسِينَ وَرُهْبَانًا وَأَنَّهُمْ لَا يَسْتَكْبِرُونَ - 5:82

You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews and those who associate others with Allah ; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, "We are Christians." That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant.

From the Quran, we know know that Christian is the nearest and affection to Muslim. The question is which Christian? Ortodox or Romans? The answer is in the Quran

Al-mai'dah 51
                    O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.

Which Christian has alliance with the Jews, Roman or Ortodox? it is clear, Roman Christian has alliance with the jew. (British government support the Zionist movement)

They are Roman Christian or you can say it Catholic. So it is clear that Ortodox is the most nearest and affection to Muslim. Their base now is in RUSSIA.

Count six signs that indicate the approach of the Hour: my death, the conquest of Jerusalem, a plague that will afflict you (and kill you in great numbers) as the plague that afflicts sheep, the increase of wealth to such an extent that even if one is given one hundred Dinars, he will not be satisfied; then an affliction which no Arab house will escape, and then a truce between you and Bani Al-Asfar (Offspring of yellow i.e. the Romans/Byzantines) who will betray you and attack you under eighty flags. Under each flag will be twelve thousand soldiers. [Sahih al-Bukhari 3176]

Based on the hadith we will have alliance with RUM aka Chistian aka RUSSIA Againts Jewish and Christian alliance.

MY INTERPRETATION (TA'WEEL) BASED ON SEVERAL SOURCES:
                    The malhamah (big war, World War III, armagedon) will accour between two main power on this earth. Russia, China, Iran, Syria, etc vs NATO (US, UK, France, TURKEY, etc) (Sorry for my brother on turkey your goverment is part of the Jewish-Christian alliance).

Based on hadith it is a massive war that caused 99% people died.

The purpose of this war is to make the Jerusalem (Israel) the center of this earth. To prepare the arrival of Al-Masih. The other al-masih, or Dajjal.

“The flourishing state of Jerusalem will be when Yathrib (i.e., the city of Medina) will be desolate; the desolate state of Yathrib will be when the great war (Malhama) comes; the outbreak of the great war will be (followed by) the conquest of Constantinople; and the conquest of Constantinople will be (followed by) Dajjal’s (Antichrist) coming forth (i.e., appearing or emerging). He (the Prophet) then he tapped with his hand the thigh or the shoulder of the one to whom he was talking and said: This is certainly true like you are (sitting) here (he meant Hazrat Mu’aadh ibn Jabal RA).” (Sunan Abi Daud)

As you can see, conquest of Constatinople wasnt happend yet! The Muslim-Rum alliance will conquest it! and Muslim will give it back the Hagia Sopia to Ortodox Chistian. It is a Masjid now. Shame on the Muslim who turn a Cathedral into a masjid.

As for Muhammad bin Abdullah. He will be the Mahdi when a leader of certain goverment died.

“Disagreement will occur at the death of a caliph and a man of the people of Medina will come… flying forth to Mecca. Some of the people of Mecca will come to him, bring him out against his will and give bay’ah to him between the Rukn and the Maqam. An expeditionary force will then be sent against him from Syria but will be swallowed up in the desert between Mecca and Medina. When the people see that, the God fearing people of Syria and the best people of Iraq will come to him and swear allegiance to him between the Corner and the Maqam. Then there will arise a man of Quraysh whose maternal uncles belong to Kalb and send against them an expeditionary force which will be overcome by them, and that is the expedition of Kalb. Disappointed will be the one who does not receive the booty of Kalb. He will divide the property, and will govern the people by the Sunnah of their Prophet (peace be upon him) and establish Islam on Earth. He will remain seven years…” Reported by at-Tabarani in al-Awsat, by Imam Ahmed in his Masnad and by Abu Da’wud in his Sunan.

In my opinion, this happened when the King of Saudi die. In Saudi Kingdom, if a king die the throne give to his Brother. The first Saudi give his throne to his Son, then from the first son to his brother, then to his brother.

The question is who will be the next king after the last Son of Saud? To his grandson? Which grandson? The Son of the first king, or the Son of the last king? If the Son of the first king, after he died who will be his succesor? his brother or the Son of the second king? Chaos!

I believe in that chaos Imam Mahdi will appear and lead the Ummah. He will forced to become the Khalifah and fight the Jerusalem (The Capital City of Israel is not Tel Aviv as provichied). Until the Real Messiah AS come and kill the other messiah.

AllahuAlam

I am not an English native speaker so bear with me if there are a lot of grammar error. I type this on my Phone so you will find alot typoos. <== like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X