Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Egyptian Christians And Their Hatred For Islam?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Egyptian Christians And Their Hatred For Islam?

    Out of all the non Muslims I have met, I always found Egyptian Christians to be the most hateful towards Islam. How's your experience been with the Egyptian Christians that you have met?

    #2
    Re: Egyptian Christians And Their Hatred For Islam?

    Originally posted by CuriousHistorian View Post
    Out of all the non Muslims I have met, I always found Egyptian Christians to be the most hateful towards Islam. How's your experience been with the Egyptian Christians that you have met?
    :salams

    Arab christians in general, syrians, lebanese, iraqis and egyptians, despise Islam with a great passion. This is because the Qur'an refuted their kufr in numerous and beautiful ayat, and then the mujahideen crushed them and made them pay jizya, subdued and humiliated, and most of their lands became Muslim

    Then came colonialism, which reversed this position and gave christians a degree of authority over Muslims, giving them high positions in society and oppurtunies to amass great wealth and obtain advanced education in colonial schools. After independence, numerous secular nationalist and socialist kafir regimes rose in Muslim lands, pushed by the west, fully promoting music, drinking, gambling, zina, and extremely strict anti hijab rules. Christians were in full support of these regimes. These regimes were extremely nationalistic and promoted a pan arab identity over an Islamic one. Thats why you see many of the prominent arab nationalists like aflek were christians, many others were nusayri shia like haffez al assad.

    But as time has passed, the salafi dawah rose in Muslim lands, walhamdulillah, as did ikhwanis(who i dont agree with, but their effect is undeniable), and many Muslims became wise to the corruption of these regimes and the falsehood of arab nationalism, also the role of arab christians in supporting these ideologies and regimes, and they also become more aware of the ayat in the quran concerning ahlul kitab.

    Today, arab christians are desperate to prevent Muslims from returning back to Islamic rulership and governance because they know they will be returned to a humiliated position as the qurman commands in tawbah 29, and in the west, they constantly go on tv to condemn any faintly islamic party as terrorists and appeal to western governments and western christians to support regimes that crack down on practicing Muslims.

    They hate Islam because they know Islam will take away the authority they've held since colonialism, and for that reason they fight against it.
    وَمَا قَدَرُوا اللَّهَ حَقَّ قَدْرِهِ وَالْأَرْضُ جَمِيعًا قَبْضَتُهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَالسَّمَاوَاتُ مَطْوِيَّاتٌ بِيَمِينِهِ ۚ سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ
    They have not appraised Allah with true appraisal, while the earth entirely will be [within] His grip on the Day of Resurrection, and the heavens will be folded in His right hand. Exalted is He and high above what they associate with Him. (Az-Zumar: 67)

    Comment


      #3
      Re: Egyptian Christians And Their Hatred For Islam?

      No but a syrian christian i met once hated islam woth her whole heart
      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

      O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

      Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

      Comment


        #4
        Re: Egyptian Christians And Their Hatred For Islam?

        Originally posted by CuriousHistorian View Post
        Out of all the non Muslims I have met, I always found Egyptian Christians to be the most hateful towards Islam. How's your experience been with the Egyptian Christians that you have met?
        As they've been invaded, conquered and made subjects of muslims, it's hardly surprising. As for "the most hateful towards Islam", they've got pretty strong competition from hindus, Ethiopian Christians and east Europeans.

        Comment


          #5
          Re: Egyptian Christians And Their Hatred For Islam?

          Originally posted by Sceptic View Post
          As they've been invaded, conquered and made subjects of muslims, it's hardly surprising. As for "the most hateful towards Islam", they've got pretty strong competition from hindus, Ethiopian Christians and east Europeans.
          lol
          but the Christian Byzantines who invaded Egypt and forced them into Christianity, that's not considered "conquered?"

          Comment


            #6
            Re: Egyptian Christians And Their Hatred For Islam?

            Originally posted by CuriousHistorian View Post
            lol
            but the Christian Byzantines who invaded Egypt and forced them into Christianity, that's not considered "conquered?"
            Lol..in your face Sceptic
            Spears shall be shaken! Shields shall be splintered! a sword day..a red day..ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride to ruin, and the world’s ending!

            None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.”

            Comment


              #7
              Re: Egyptian Christians And Their Hatred For Islam?

              Originally posted by Abd al-Rahman View Post
              :salams

              Arab christians in general, syrians, lebanese, iraqis and egyptians, despise Islam with a great passion. This is because the Qur'an refuted their kufr in numerous and beautiful ayat, and then the mujahideen crushed them and made them pay jizya, subdued and humiliated, and most of their lands became Muslim

              Then came colonialism, which reversed this position and gave christians a degree of authority over Muslims, giving them high positions in society and oppurtunies to amass great wealth and obtain advanced education in colonial schools. After independence, numerous secular nationalist and socialist kafir regimes rose in Muslim lands, pushed by the west, fully promoting music, drinking, gambling, zina, and extremely strict anti hijab rules. Christians were in full support of these regimes. These regimes were extremely nationalistic and promoted a pan arab identity over an Islamic one. Thats why you see many of the prominent arab nationalists like aflek were christians, many others were nusayri shia like haffez al assad.

              But as time has passed, the salafi dawah rose in Muslim lands, walhamdulillah, as did ikhwanis(who i dont agree with, but their effect is undeniable), and many Muslims became wise to the corruption of these regimes and the falsehood of arab nationalism, also the role of arab christians in supporting these ideologies and regimes, and they also become more aware of the ayat in the quran concerning ahlul kitab.

              Today, arab christians are desperate to prevent Muslims from returning back to Islamic rulership and governance because they know they will be returned to a humiliated position as the qurman commands in tawbah 29, and in the west, they constantly go on tv to condemn any faintly islamic party as terrorists and appeal to western governments and western christians to support regimes that crack down on practicing Muslims.

              They hate Islam because they know Islam will take away the authority they've held since colonialism, and for that reason they fight against it.
              Truly disgusting post.

              Comment


                #8
                Re: Egyptian Christians And Their Hatred For Islam?

                Originally posted by CuriousHistorian View Post
                Out of all the non Muslims I have met, I always found Egyptian Christians to be the most hateful towards Islam. How's your experience been with the Egyptian Christians that you have met?
                Interesting. I’ve known a number of Christians from Egypt. From the discussions I had with them, they felt that the media caused many problems and that the Muslims were their neighbors and whatever conflicts that existed were blown out of proportion. I guess it depends on who you speak with.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: Egyptian Christians And Their Hatred For Islam?

                  Originally posted by IlFaraone View Post
                  Truly disgusting post.
                  Allah 'azza wa jal said, in the 8 and 9 ayahs of surah as saf

                  They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it.

                  It is He who sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth to manifest it over all religion, although those who associate others with Allah dislike it.

                  Islam is the religion of truth, Allah has sent it to become manifest and supreme over all other religions and their adherents, even if they dislike and despise it. I don't know if you are a Muslim or not, i am not familiar with your posts on here, but most Muslims are overjoyed by this truth, that Allah has perfected this religion and he will make it victorious. You seem to dislike this though, no bother, one day Islam will rule over you, even if youhatw it, and it will rule over the spiteful christians, even though they have striven as hard as they could against it.

                  This is the promise of Allah, and indeed he does not break his promise, ومن أصدق من الله قيلا
                  وَمَا قَدَرُوا اللَّهَ حَقَّ قَدْرِهِ وَالْأَرْضُ جَمِيعًا قَبْضَتُهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَالسَّمَاوَاتُ مَطْوِيَّاتٌ بِيَمِينِهِ ۚ سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ
                  They have not appraised Allah with true appraisal, while the earth entirely will be [within] His grip on the Day of Resurrection, and the heavens will be folded in His right hand. Exalted is He and high above what they associate with Him. (Az-Zumar: 67)

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: Egyptian Christians And Their Hatred For Islam?

                    Originally posted by Sceptic View Post
                    As they've been invaded, conquered and made subjects of muslims, it's hardly surprising. As for "the most hateful towards Islam", they've got pretty strong competition from hindus, Ethiopian Christians and east Europeans.
                    Curioushistorian 'as a good point geeza. 'ee said 'ow bout the Byzantines and Christianity?

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: Egyptian Christians And Their Hatred For Islam?

                      Originally posted by CuriousHistorian View Post
                      Out of all the non Muslims I have met, I always found Egyptian Christians to be the most hateful towards Islam. How's your experience been with the Egyptian Christians that you have met?
                      Have you any experience with Iranian non-Muslims? I would definitely class them as the most hateful towards Islam from amongst the Kuffar. Many of those in the west escaped the war , or have left the country after experiencing the current Shia regime - which has obviously resulted in a vehement opposition to the Religion.

                      I would agree with you though , Egyptian Arabs , although very nice people , with good manners - they can be quite distasteful with regards to certain elements of Islaam and/or Islamic groups (Salafees to be specific)

                      Wa Allahu alam

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: Egyptian Christians And Their Hatred For Islam?

                        Probably because they don't like Muslims being in charge.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Re: Egyptian Christians And Their Hatred For Islam?

                          hate ?

                          arnt these guys supposed to be all loving and holy ?

                          their "god" certainly is, or was, not in the OT though
                          "arm yourself with knowledge and laugh at the accusers"
                          me - 2017

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Re: Egyptian Christians And Their Hatred For Islam?

                            Originally posted by Abd al-Rahman View Post
                            Allah 'azza wa jal said, in the 8 and 9 ayahs of surah as saf

                            They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it.

                            It is He who sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth to manifest it over all religion, although those who associate others with Allah dislike it.

                            Islam is the religion of truth, Allah has sent it to become manifest and supreme over all other religions and their adherents, even if they dislike and despise it. I don't know if you are a Muslim or not, i am not familiar with your posts on here, but most Muslims are overjoyed by this truth, that Allah has perfected this religion and he will make it victorious. You seem to dislike this though, no bother, one day Islam will rule over you, even if youhatw it, and it will rule over the spiteful christians, even though they have striven as hard as they could against it.

                            This is the promise of Allah, and indeed he does not break his promise, ومن أصدق من الله قيلا

                            If you look at his posting history, you will see that he is a hard core assadist

                            here is some of the garbage he posted:

                            Originally posted by IlFaraone View Post
                            Hahaha, no, no. I couldn't care less if Assad is an Alawite. Assad fights AGAINST the terrorists. What will happen if Assad leaves? Do you want it become an absolute mess like Libya?

                            All those lies about Assad in the western media are despicable. Only accusations, nothing substantiated. That rubbish report about him hanging 13000 people is the biggest crap I've seen yet.

                            The rebels need to stop pointing their weapons to the wrong people, and point them at the right ones.

                            If Assad falls, Syria falls.
                            Originally posted by IlFaraone View Post
                            US terrorists are at it again, attacking a sovereign state that fights AGAINST terrorism. US has to help their buddies ISIS, White Helmets and the rebel mercenaries again. There is simply no way to justify this attack. There is no way Assad used chemical weapons, not at this stage when he's winning. Don't forget that the OPCW inspected every corner of Syria and took away all their chemical weapons.

                            Assad is the democratically elected president of Syria, but he's hated by the US because of his anti-American stance. If you're anti-American, the US will cause wars in your country, make sure enough men, women and children die and put it all over the media to garner sympathy from their own public to come and kill you. Then they'll install their pro-American puppet.

                            May the US, Israel and all their European vassals burn in hell for their crimes.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Re: Egyptian Christians And Their Hatred For Islam?

                              I think kuffar in countries with significant Muslim populations tend to hate Islam.
                              Last edited by .khayriyyah.; 28-10-17, 02:53 AM.
                              "Had Allah lifted the veil for his slave and shown him how He handles his affairs for him, and how Allah is more keen for the benefit of the slave than his own self, his heart would have melted out of the love for Allah and would have been torn to pieces out of thankfulness to Allah. Therefore if the pains of this world tire you do not grieve. For it may be that Allah wishes to hear your voice by way of duaa. So pour out your desires in prostration and forget about it and know; that verily Allah does not forget it."
                              - Ibn al Qayyim (rahimahullah)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X