Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those who enter the kingdom of heaven

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Those who enter the kingdom of heaven

    Before I quote the verse I want to give you a definition or two

    Islam : an Arabic word meaning submission to the will of Allah
    Muslim: one who submits to the will of Allah


    ◄ Matthew 7:21 ►

    New International Version
    "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
    It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
    "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

    #2
    Re: Those who enter the kingdom of heaven

    I think I've heard my brother quote this to me before.

    :jkk: for your insight akhi
    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

    And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."


    أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

    Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].


    Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

    Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

    Comment


      #3
      Re: Those who enter the kingdom of heaven

      Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
      Before I quote the verse I want to give you a definition or two

      Islam : an Arabic word meaning submission to the will of Allah
      Muslim: one who submits to the will of Allah


      ◄ Matthew 7:21 ►

      New International Version
      "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
      Jesus the Bread of Life

      25When they found him on the other side of the lake, they asked him, “Rabbi, when did you get here?”

      26Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, you are looking for me, not because you saw the signs I performed but because you ate the loaves and had your fill. 27Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. For on him God the Father has placed his seal of approval.”

      28Then they asked him, “What must we do to do the works God requires?”

      29Jesus answered, “The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent.”

      30So they asked him, “What sign then will you give that we may see it and believe you? What will you do? 31Our ancestors ate the manna in the wilderness; as it is written: ‘He gave them bread from heaven to eat.’c ”

      32Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, it is not Moses who has given you the bread from heaven, but it is my Father who gives you the true bread from heaven. 33For the bread of God is the bread that comes down from heaven and gives life to the world.”

      34“Sir,” they said, “always give us this bread.”

      35Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty. 36But as I told you, you have seen me and still you do not believe. 37All those the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away. 38For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me. 39And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me, but raise them up at the last day. 40For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.”

      41At this the Jews there began to grumble about him because he said, “I am the bread that came down from heaven.” 42They said, “Is this not Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? How can he now say, ‘I came down from heaven’?”

      43“Stop grumbling among yourselves,” Jesus answered. 44“No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day. 45It is written in the Prophets: ‘They will all be taught by God.’d Everyone who has heard the Father and learned from him comes to me. 46No one has seen the Father except the one who is from God; only he has seen the Father. 47Very truly I tell you, the one who believes has eternal life. 48I am the bread of life. 49Your ancestors ate the manna in the wilderness, yet they died. 50But here is the bread that comes down from heaven, which anyone may eat and not die. 51I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.”

      52Then the Jews began to argue sharply among themselves, “How can this man give us his flesh to eat?”

      53Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. 54Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. 55For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. 56Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them. 57Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me. 58This is the bread that came down from heaven. Your ancestors ate manna and died, but whoever feeds on this bread will live forever.” 59He said this while teaching in the synagogue in Capernaum.

      Do you look to the Son and believe in Him? Or do you just pay Him lip service?

      Comment


        #4
        Re: Those who enter the kingdom of heaven

        Originally posted by Pip1 View Post
        Jesus the Bread of Life

        25When they found him on the other side of the lake, they asked him, “Rabbi, when did you get here?”

        26Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, you are looking for me, not because you saw the signs I performed but because you ate the loaves and had your fill. 27Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. For on him God the Father has placed his seal of approval.”

        28Then they asked him, “What must we do to do the works God requires?”

        29Jesus answered, “The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent.”

        30So they asked him, “What sign then will you give that we may see it and believe you? What will you do? 31Our ancestors ate the manna in the wilderness; as it is written: ‘He gave them bread from heaven to eat.’c ”

        32Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, it is not Moses who has given you the bread from heaven, but it is my Father who gives you the true bread from heaven. 33For the bread of God is the bread that comes down from heaven and gives life to the world.”

        34“Sir,” they said, “always give us this bread.”

        35Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty. 36But as I told you, you have seen me and still you do not believe. 37All those the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away. 38For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me. 39And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me, but raise them up at the last day. 40For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.”

        41At this the Jews there began to grumble about him because he said, “I am the bread that came down from heaven.” 42They said, “Is this not Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? How can he now say, ‘I came down from heaven’?”

        43“Stop grumbling among yourselves,” Jesus answered. 44“No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day. 45It is written in the Prophets: ‘They will all be taught by God.’d Everyone who has heard the Father and learned from him comes to me. 46No one has seen the Father except the one who is from God; only he has seen the Father. 47Very truly I tell you, the one who believes has eternal life. 48I am the bread of life. 49Your ancestors ate the manna in the wilderness, yet they died. 50But here is the bread that comes down from heaven, which anyone may eat and not die. 51I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.”

        52Then the Jews began to argue sharply among themselves, “How can this man give us his flesh to eat?”

        53Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. 54Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. 55For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. 56Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them. 57Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me. 58This is the bread that came down from heaven. Your ancestors ate manna and died, but whoever feeds on this bread will live forever.” 59He said this while teaching in the synagogue in Capernaum.

        Do you look to the Son and believe in Him? Or do you just pay Him lip service?
        Verse numbers and chapter?
        It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
        "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

        Comment


          #5
          Re: Those who enter the kingdom of heaven

          Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
          Before I quote the verse I want to give you a definition or two

          Islam : an Arabic word meaning submission to the will of Allah
          Muslim: one who submits to the will of Allah


          ◄ Matthew 7:21 ►

          New International Version
          "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
          Yes that's what Matthew 7:21 really meant !!!

          iow it says to Christians not to brag calling themselves as Christian but they must Believe in the Father of Jesus who is above the skies and follow his (The father's) orders if they really want to enter heaven !! (not your own assumptions, whims and fancies)

          who is this father of Jesus, who was a jew ?? So listen to the Origin , to its roots- judaism (not the shoots)

          here is the link

          https://www.quora.com/Do-Jews-call-G...ughout-history
          Last edited by talibilm09; 28-09-17, 01:53 AM.
          My sect - No Sect

          My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

          Just a Muslim

          Comment


            #6
            Re: Those who enter the kingdom of heaven

            Originally posted by Pip1 View Post
            Jesus the Bread of Life

            25When they found him on the other side of the lake, they asked him, “Rabbi, when did you get here?”

            26Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, you are looking for me, not because you saw the signs I performed but because you ate the loaves and had your fill. 27Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. For on him God the Father has placed his seal of approval.”

            28Then they asked him, “What must we do to do the works God requires?”

            29Jesus answered, “The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent.”

            30So they asked him, “What sign then will you give that we may see it and believe you? What will you do? 31Our ancestors ate the manna in the wilderness; as it is written: ‘He gave them bread from heaven to eat.’c ”

            32Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, it is not Moses who has given you the bread from heaven, but it is my Father who gives you the true bread from heaven. 33For the bread of God is the bread that comes down from heaven and gives life to the world.”

            34“Sir,” they said, “always give us this bread.”

            35Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty. 36But as I told you, you have seen me and still you do not believe. 37All those the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away. 38For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me. 39And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me, but raise them up at the last day. 40For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.”

            41At this the Jews there began to grumble about him because he said, “I am the bread that came down from heaven.” 42They said, “Is this not Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? How can he now say, ‘I came down from heaven’?”

            43“Stop grumbling among yourselves,” Jesus answered. 44“No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day. 45It is written in the Prophets: ‘They will all be taught by God.’d Everyone who has heard the Father and learned from him comes to me. 46No one has seen the Father except the one who is from God; only he has seen the Father. 47Very truly I tell you, the one who believes has eternal life. 48I am the bread of life. 49Your ancestors ate the manna in the wilderness, yet they died. 50But here is the bread that comes down from heaven, which anyone may eat and not die. 51I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.”

            52Then the Jews began to argue sharply among themselves, “How can this man give us his flesh to eat?”

            53Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. 54Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. 55For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. 56Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them. 57Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me. 58This is the bread that came down from heaven. Your ancestors ate manna and died, but whoever feeds on this bread will live forever.” 59He said this while teaching in the synagogue in Capernaum.

            Do you look to the Son and believe in Him? Or do you just pay Him lip service?
            All those verses untill 40 co ordinates with food from heaven (once to Moses manna n salwa & TO Jesus in Sura 5 "The Table Spread with Food") ) that was said in the Glorious Quran and after that we find as per the Glorious Quran verse which said they replaced the words from their original places like here where Jesus says I will resurrect them instead of Allah will resurrect them and Jesus telling to eat his flesh etc which are insertionas which Jesus (pbuh) will clear it on the DOJ


            5:116 ''And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen.

            5:117 ''I said not to them except what You commanded me - to worship Allah , my Lord and your Lord. And I was a witness over them as long as I was among them; but when You took me up, You were the Observer over them, and You are, over all things, Witness.''



            So THE CRITERION IS BELOW THE UNDISTORTED BOOK OF GOD OF JESUS WHICH IS A JUDGE,



            THE GLORIOUS QURAN 5:48 ''And We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], the Book in truth, confirming that which preceded it of the Scripture and as a criterion over it. So judge between them by what Allah has revealed and do not follow their inclinations away from what has come to you of the truth. To each of you We prescribed a law and a method.Had Allah willed, He would have made you one nation [united in religion], but [He intended] to test you in what He has given you; so race to [all that is] good. To Allah is your return all together, and He will [then] inform you concerning that over which you used to differ.'' (5:48)



            Note :
            The test here is for every one a Muslim or Christian or a Jew to use his sense and submit to his Creator as in the OP ie Matthew 7:21
            Last edited by talibilm09; 28-09-17, 03:26 AM.
            My sect - No Sect

            My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

            Just a Muslim

            Comment


              #7
              Re: Those who enter the kingdom of heaven

              EDIT : TO ADD HERE

              John 20:17 Jesus said, "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.'"

              as in the above verse 5:117 of the Glorious Quran (The Criterion)
              My sect - No Sect

              My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

              Just a Muslim

              Comment


                #8
                Re: Those who enter the kingdom of heaven

                Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                Verse numbers and chapter?
                John 6:25-59 Aoplgies

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: Those who enter the kingdom of heaven

                  Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post
                  Yes that's what Matthew 7:21 really meant !!!

                  iow it says to Christians not to brag calling themselves as Christian but they must Believe in the Father of Jesus who is above the skies and follow his (The father's) orders if they really want to enter heaven !! (not your own assumptions, whims and fancies)

                  who is this father of Jesus, who was a jew ?? So listen to the Origin , to its roots- judaism (not the shoots)

                  here is the link

                  https://www.quora.com/Do-Jews-call-G...ughout-history
                  40For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.”

                  A Christian follows what God commands of us. Which was as Jesus said - look to the Son and belive in Him - how on earth can a Christian NOT believe in God the father and still be a Christian. ???

                  So don't bother quoting the Bible to attempt to prove that only you as Muslims worship God the father in the correct way. Stick with the Qur'an. God made it clear how we are to worship Him in the Bible, the prophets and Jesus reiterated the point. We have our way you have yours.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: Those who enter the kingdom of heaven

                    i found this funny quote from the elder scrolls oblivion

                    so when you become sheogorath, the daedric prince of madness, you can go to a shrine of yours, and when you do certain....activities, your steward speaks to you and says: "Praying to yourself, my Lord? That's not a good sign. Or perhaps it is. Prince of Madness, and all that."

                    lol
                    "arm yourself with knowledge and laugh at the accusers"
                    me - 2017

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: Those who enter the kingdom of heaven

                      Originally posted by Pip1 View Post
                      40For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.”

                      A Christian follows what God commands of us. Which was as Jesus said - look to the Son and belive in Him - how on earth can a Christian NOT believe in God the father and still be a Christian. ???

                      So don't bother quoting the Bible to attempt to prove that only you as Muslims worship God the father in the correct way. Stick with the Qur'an. God made it clear how we are to worship Him in the Bible, the prophets and Jesus reiterated the point. We have our way you have yours.
                      Agreed there we have our own ways, respectively BUT imho taking a few verses as articles of Faith itself and dumping many of them is not the act of a person of wisdom (even if you believe the NT is undistorted that the highly respected Bart testifies against it). And When Jesus Claims in your NT that He came ONLY to fulfill the Mosaic Law , then its NOT FAIR you Dump the MAIN COMMANDMENTS (you shall not share your God with anyone else iow I am the Lord your God, You shall have no other God before me.) of the MOSAIC LAW ITSELF If there were NOT THE VERSES that coincides, co ordinates with the glorious Quran and Pure Monotheism in the NT then You will be the last person, if we wish to bother,Mate :D
                      ''

                      Glorious Quran 2:256 '' There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.
                      Last edited by talibilm09; 30-09-17, 04:09 AM.
                      My sect - No Sect

                      My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

                      Just a Muslim

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: Those who enter the kingdom of heaven

                        Originally posted by Pip1 View Post
                        40For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.”

                        A Christian follows what God commands of us. Which was as Jesus said - look to the Son and belive in Him - how on earth can a Christian NOT believe in God the father and still be a Christian. ???
                        Firstly, in John 6:40, Jesus was addressing the crowd who had gathered around him, so, he was addressing the people in his time, NOT to you or the Christians today.

                        Secondly, ‘…everyone who looks to the son and believe in him shall have eternal life’ means those who listen to him (Jesus) and believe in GOD who has sent him, shall have eternal life. Here, Jesus was in fact, reiterating what he had said a chapter earlier, that is, in John 5:24 -

                        “Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and BELIEVES HIM WHO SENT ME HAS ETERNAL LIFE”.

                        In other words, the people in Jesus’ time must listen and believe in Jesus in the sense that he was truthful of what he said and his teachings, the miracles he performed, are NOT of his own but from God and to the Will of God. However, to have eternal life, you MUST believe in the ONE and ONLY God.

                        So, do know the difference between believing in God and believing in a prophet.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Re: Those who enter the kingdom of heaven

                          Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post
                          Agreed there we have our own ways, respectively BUT imho taking a few verses as articles of Faith itself and dumping many of them is not the act of a person of wisdom (even if you believe the NT is undistorted that the highly respected Bart testifies against it). And When Jesus Claims in your NT that He came ONLY to fulfill the Mosaic Law , then its NOT FAIR you Dump the MAIN COMMANDMENTS (you shall not share your God with anyone else iow I am the Lord your God, You shall have no other God before me.) of the MOSAIC LAW ITSELF If there were NOT THE VERSES that coincides, co ordinates with the glorious Quran and Pure Monotheism in the NT then You will be the last person, if we wish to bother,Mate :D
                          ''

                          Glorious Quran 2:256 '' There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.
                          Few points. No one dumps anything. God is one to be worshipped in truth and sincerity. You're judging by your misconception. So you have nothing.

                          Bart Erhman may be highly respected by yourself, I guess because you think he's backing your claims. He is not that well respected in scholarly circles. That's the thing, some Muslims (like yourself) are prepared to take anything on face value if it appears to say what you want. I on the other hand take the advice of Jesus and test the opinions especially when they are contradictory to what Jesus taught.

                          Pure monotheism is not original to Islam, in fact I'm not sure what the Qur'an brings that was not already known. Judaism and Christianity are recognised as monotheistic religions along side Islam. Always have been. So again you have nothing except your misconception.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Re: Those who enter the kingdom of heaven

                            Originally posted by JerryMyers View Post
                            Firstly, in John 6:40, Jesus was addressing the crowd who had gathered around him, so, he was addressing the people in his time, NOT to you or the Christians today.
                            Says you. Prove it.

                            Secondly, ‘…everyone who looks to the son and believe in him shall have eternal life’ means those who listen to him (Jesus) and believe in GOD who has sent him, shall have eternal life. Here, Jesus was in fact, reiterating what he had said a chapter earlier, that is, in John 5:24 -

                            “Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and BELIEVES HIM WHO SENT ME HAS ETERNAL LIFE”.

                            In other words, the people in Jesus’ time must listen and believe in Jesus in the sense that he was truthful of what he said and his teachings, the miracles he performed, are NOT of his own but from God and to the Will of God. However, to have eternal life, you MUST believe in the ONE and ONLY God.
                            Obviously, I can't believe you even bothered to post that.

                            So, do know the difference between believing in God and believing in a prophet.
                            Yes, do you.

                            On second thoughts use your time more productively, don't try and prove anything.
                            Last edited by Pip1; 30-09-17, 09:14 PM.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Re: Those who enter the kingdom of heaven

                              Originally posted by Pip1 View Post
                              Few points. No one dumps anything. God is one to be worshipped in truth and sincerity. You're judging by your misconception. So you have nothing.

                              Bart Erhman may be highly respected by yourself, I guess because you think he's backing your claims. He is not that well respected in scholarly circles. That's the thing, some Muslims (like yourself) are prepared to take anything on face value if it appears to say what you want. I on the other hand take the advice of Jesus and test the opinions especially when they are contradictory to what Jesus taught.

                              Pure monotheism is not original to Islam, in fact I'm not sure what the Qur'an brings that was not already known. Judaism and Christianity are recognised as monotheistic religions along side Islam. Always have been. So again you have nothing except your misconception.
                              Bart is respected by antiquity researchers of EVEN the Shrewd Israel because he gives reasons with true proof that anyone can check and not JUST ASSUMPTIONS. nor biasedness. So though he did not preach Pro Islam but still his '' Spirit of Truth '' surely deserves a :up:

                              Allah send his Messengers when people get misguided. During the arrival of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) even some jews took Rabbi Ezra as son of God like Christians did. There is already the calf as God incident among the jews before this .But the Jews recouped back to clear monotheism when Islam arrived and the Glorious quran exposed them. And they did restructure Torah in 8th century to get rid of things they did not like


                              If Christians were monotheists Why should jews call Christians polytheists ?
                              They fail to understand what is association of Partners with the Almighty Creator of this Universe. which all the holy books normally preach and condemn association and multiple gods though some disrtorted verses of NT have them which even jews condemn as polytheist ideas

                              Islam was the first to Glorify Jesus outside christianity or else the outside world (with Jews as the lead) would have continued their blasphemy and suspicions on Virgin Mary and her pure Son untill today.
                              Last edited by talibilm09; 01-10-17, 12:31 AM.
                              My sect - No Sect

                              My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

                              Just a Muslim

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X