On Sophistry and Physics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: On Sophistry and Physics

I believe everything is real. Seeing is believing. In our dreams we "see" into a parallel universe - most likely - in fact; I'm 99% sure about this. Which gives me reason to have faith. It is natural to have faith.

I also believe in the phrase "as above, so below." which (I) believe means that what is occurring on the "astral plane" is affecting the gravitational energies on earth. The astrophysics of the planets aligning, shining etc. are most certainly having an effect on everything from physics, medicine to tying your shoes in the morning. The sad, but reality of the situation is that the only thing us humans can understand on earth is geometry and physics. This is a concept, a structure for us to materialize and branch out from.

Comment

Re: On Sophistry and Physics

Originally posted by blacklimousine View Post
      I believe everything is real. Seeing is believing. In our dreams we "see" into a parallel universe - most likely - in fact; I'm 99% sure about this. Which gives me reason to have faith. It is natural to have faith.

I also believe in the phrase "as above, so below." which (I) believe means that what is occurring on the "astral plane" is affecting the gravitational energies on earth. The astrophysics of the planets aligning, shining etc. are most certainly having an effect on everything from physics, medicine to tying your shoes in the morning. The sad, but reality of the situation is that the only thing us humans can understand on earth is geometry and physics. This is a concept, a structure for us to materialize and branch out from.
      I know that the truth will never be truly visible to me.

Tarski's undefinability theorem says that arithmetical truth cannot be defined in arithmetic. At best, the truth about anything in first-order arithmetic, can be defined in second-order arithmetic. Conversely, the truth of the universe can impossibly be defined inside the universe. It can only be defined outside the universe, in a second-order universality.

Therefore, what you can see, can impossible be truly important. If something is truly important, you will not be able to see it. Therefore, with your visual approach, you can only be focusing on things that do not matter.

Comment

Working...
      X