Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sometimes I think RELIGION is the problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Re: Sometimes I think RELIGION is the problem

    Originally posted by magok View Post
    a real inspiration are the native americans

    yes many of them are not monotheists and the others are christians but look at how they still have faith even after they almost went extinct, but a "civilized" man will get his faith shaken from a thunderstorm
    You understated the situation. Native Americans have either been converted entirely to Christianity, or they are mushrikeen clinging to their shirk heritage of worshiping false gods and employing intercessors. They have been trapped into valuing their shirk heritage by the New Age westerners, or worshiping Isa bin Maryam .

    Their reservation communities have been decimated by liberal life, and they have been enticed into exploiting others with their gambling casinos. Gambling on reservations was allowed by Congress instead of Congress paying NA billions in restitution and punitive settlements for the oppression they faced under the Bureau of Indian Affairs.

    The trade off- being allowed to exploit and defraud common folk in exchange for generations of fraud and oppression- is a despicable and corrupt choice. Certainly beneath for what Islam stands.
    Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
    " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

    Comment


      #17
      Re: Sometimes I think RELIGION is the problem

      First of all, why was this person banned?

      Second, saying things like, "you're gonna burn in hell", is pointless to say, because this person most likely does not believe in that to begin with. So, I'm not gonna say, believe or be burned in hell, but I think religion can save us from destruction.

      Look at Europe, Europeans have virtually destroyed Christianity in the west. Secularism has almost destroyed Christianity. Now you have women turning into men, men turning into women, homosexuality, pornography, materialism. All of this disgusting, immoral and degenerated behavior will eventually lead to their destruction. What is the birthrate of the ethnic people of Europe? What is the suicide rate in Europe? How many Europeans die each year, because of alcohol, drugs, whatever? The European woman is seen as a regular whore, she is seen as an object, not a person.

      Reinstate Christianity as the state religion and you'll get rid of most of this degeneracy, Islam gets rid of all of it. Sometimes, when I think about this, I think to myself, "Do they even want to solve these issues?". They recognize that these are problems or can be problems, because they talk about it, have debates about it, but they refuse to do anything about it.

      And if you actually think that all the wars in the Middle-East are because of religion, then you don't understand politics.
      Last edited by IlFaraone; 20-08-17, 11:51 AM.

      Comment


        #18
        Re: Sometimes I think RELIGION is the problem

        Originally posted by Abisali View Post
        Our Trolldar was right, even the mods have agreed and banned them. Watch out for a pathetic new member joining the forums any time now, in attempt to make themselves feel like they've accomplished something with their lives by trolling Muslims.
        Keep that Troll Radar working at top form, we will need it akhi!

        Depraved Trolls Ned nothing but a good booting,

        :jkk:
        http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

        "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

        – Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

        Comment


          #19
          Re: Sometimes I think RELIGION is the problem

          Originally posted by IlFaraone View Post
          First of all, why was this person banned?

          Second, saying things like, "you're gonna burn in hell", is pointless to say, because this person most likely does not believe in that to begin with. So, I'm not gonna say, believe or be burned in hell, but I think religion can save us from destruction.

          Look at Europe, Europeans have virtually destroyed Christianity in the west. Secularism has almost destroyed Christianity. Now you have women turning into men, men turning into women, homosexuality, pornography, materialism. All of this disgusting, immoral and degenerated behavior will eventually lead to their destruction. What is the birthrate of the ethnic people of Europe? What is the suicide rate in Europe? How many Europeans die each year, because of alcohol, drugs, whatever? The European woman is seen as a regular whore, she is seen as an object, not a person.

          Reinstate Christianity as the state religion and you'll get rid of most of this degeneracy, Islam gets rid of all of it. Sometimes, when I think about this, I think to myself, "Do they even want to solve these issues?". They recognize that these are problems or can be problems, because they talk about it, have debates about it, but they refuse to do anything about it.

          And if you actually think that all the wars in the Middle-East are because of religion, then you don't understand politics.
          The op was a confirmed Troll and hence got the boot,
          http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

          "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

          – Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

          Comment


            #20
            Re: Sometimes I think RELIGION is the problem

            Originally posted by IlFaraone View Post
            First of all, why was this person banned?

            Second, saying things like, "you're gonna burn in hell", is pointless to say, because this person most likely does not believe in that to begin with. So, I'm not gonna say, believe or be burned in hell, but I think religion can save us from destruction.

            Look at Europe, Europeans have virtually destroyed Christianity in the west. Secularism has almost destroyed Christianity. Now you have women turning into men, men turning into women, homosexuality, pornography, materialism. All of this disgusting, immoral and degenerated behavior will eventually lead to their destruction. What is the birthrate of the ethnic people of Europe? What is the suicide rate in Europe? How many Europeans die each year, because of alcohol, drugs, whatever? The European woman is seen as a regular whore, she is seen as an object, not a person.

            Reinstate Christianity as the state religion and you'll get rid of most of this degeneracy, Islam gets rid of all of it. Sometimes, when I think about this, I think to myself, "Do they even want to solve these issues?". They recognize that these are problems or can be problems, because they talk about it, have debates about it, but they refuse to do anything about it.

            And if you actually think that all the wars in the Middle-East are because of religion, then you don't understand politics.
            The op was a confirmed Troll and hence got the boot,
            http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

            "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

            – Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

            Comment


              #21
              Re: Sometimes I think RELIGION is the problem

              Originally posted by IlFaraone View Post



              Look at Europe, Europeans have virtually destroyed Christianity in the west. Secularism has almost destroyed Christianity. Now you have women turning into men, men turning into women, homosexuality, pornography, materialism. All of this disgusting, immoral and degenerated behavior will eventually lead to their destruction. What is the birthrate of the ethnic people of Europe? What is the suicide rate in Europe? How many Europeans die each year, because of alcohol, drugs, whatever? The European woman is seen as a regular whore, she is seen as an object, not a person.

              Reinstate Christianity as the state religion and you'll get rid of most of this degeneracy, Islam gets rid of all of it. Sometimes, when I think about this, I think to myself, "Do they even want to solve these issues?". They recognize that these are problems or can be problems, because they talk about it, have debates about it, but they refuse to do anything about it.

              And if you actually think that all the wars in the Middle-East are because of religion, then you don't understand politics.
              The statement enlarged and underlined wherein you call for enforcing Christianity in Europe- appears to be a statement of disgraceful Ignorance/ Jahiliyah or worse, Kufr.

              Christianity today is NOT according to the Injil. It is an act of evil oppression to call for ruling by oppression and injustice. And Christianity today is evil oppression.

              The Obligation upon the Muslim Ummah is to CALL to Islam and to rule according to Islam, not call to Christianity and enforce Trinity. Allah Mustan!

              Allah hadeek.
              Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
              " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

              Comment


                #22
                Re: Sometimes I think RELIGION is the problem

                Subhanna Allah wa bihamdi-

                Laa haula walaa quwatta illa billah.

                There should be a ban on the ignorant calling people to oppression!
                Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
                " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

                Comment


                  #23
                  Re: Sometimes I think RELIGION is the problem

                  Originally posted by Abu Kamel View Post
                  Subhanna Allah wa bihamdi-

                  Laa haula walaa quwatta illa billah.

                  There should be a ban on the ignorant calling people to oppression!
                  Always calling for a ban, it's always the same with people like you.

                  You'd rather them be atheists? Is that it?

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Re: Sometimes I think RELIGION is the problem

                    Originally posted by IlFaraone View Post
                    First of all, why was this person banned?

                    Second, saying things like, "you're gonna burn in hell", is pointless to say, because this person most likely does not believe in that to begin with. So, I'm not gonna say, believe or be burned in hell, but I think religion can save us from destruction.

                    Look at Europe, Europeans have virtually destroyed Christianity in the west. Secularism has almost destroyed Christianity. Now you have women turning into men, men turning into women, homosexuality, pornography, materialism. All of this disgusting, immoral and degenerated behavior will eventually lead to their destruction. What is the birthrate of the ethnic people of Europe? What is the suicide rate in Europe? How many Europeans die each year, because of alcohol, drugs, whatever? The European woman is seen as a regular whore, she is seen as an object, not a person.

                    Reinstate Christianity as the state religion and you'll get rid of most of this degeneracy, Islam gets rid of all of it. Sometimes, when I think about this, I think to myself, "Do they even want to solve these issues?". They recognize that these are problems or can be problems, because they talk about it, have debates about it, but they refuse to do anything about it.

                    And if you actually think that all the wars in the Middle-East are because of religion, then you don't understand politics.
                    Are you pro-Christianity [for Christian majority countries] or pro-Islam [for Muslim majority states or maybe the whole world] or were simply making a statement on the importance of having a non-secular governing system to live by or something else altogether?

                    Your post isn't quite clear, actually, it is open to different interpretations you see.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Re: Sometimes I think RELIGION is the problem

                      Originally posted by .Hajar. View Post
                      Are you pro-Christianity [for Christian majority countries] or pro-Islam [for Muslim majority states or maybe the whole world] or were simply making a statement on the importance of having a non-secular governing system to live by or something else altogether?

                      Your post isn't quite clear, actually, it is open to different interpretations you see.
                      Just making a statement on how important religion is to one's society and how secularism is not the answer to any problems. If anything, like I said, it creates more problems. In my eyes the problems that I mentioned in that post are serious problems, but it seems that the majority of Europeans don't think they're really problems.

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Re: Sometimes I think RELIGION is the problem

                        Originally posted by IlFaraone View Post
                        Just making a statement on how important religion is to one's society and how secularism is not the answer to any problems. If anything, like I said, it creates more problems. In my eyes the problems that I mentioned in that post are serious problems, but it seems that the majority of Europeans don't think they're really problems.
                        That was their short-term view. Now they are clearly in the long term of their short-term decisions. The marriage system has now pretty much completely disintegrated and without a system of that kind they can no longer hope to reproduce from generation to generation. Men distrust women and vice versa. John Maynard Keynes, 1st Baron Keynes, once famously defended short-termism by saying: but in the long run we will all be dead. I believe that he said that about the year 1975.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X