Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the Christians today no longer under the Law ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are the Christians today no longer under the Law ??

Originally posted by JerryMyers View Post
    Christians believed they are no longer under the Law because they are told that Jesus had fulfilled and accomplished all the Laws for them when he ‘died’ at the cross and therefore, Christians today are freed from those Laws. In a way, as Jesus' disciples believe Jesus ‘died’ on the cross, it’s understandable why they would also say Jesus fulfilled all the Laws upon his ‘death’, as the only way you can have fulfilled and no longer be under all the laws is your own death for how can a man still observe or adhere to any law upon his death?? However, that only hold true to a dead man but how can the livings too be said to be no longer under the Law upon the death of another ? That’s like believing you are no longer under all the laws (civil laws, traffic laws, criminal laws, etc) because your God-fearing, law-abiding father had fulfilled all those laws on your behalf upon his death. Try to tell that to the police officer who stop you for speeding or for jumping the red light !!

When Jesus said “For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished”, it shows that he too, understood that only death can free you from the Law.

The phrase “until heaven and earth pass away” would imply the end of time or end of the world when everything as we know it will cease to exist and every living being would have died and it’s also a time when all can be said to have been accomplished (for each own good or bad) since no one will still be alive by then to accomplish anything. In other words, until death or such a time (when heaven and earth had passed away), everyone is subjected to the Law. Thus, whichever comes first (your death on earth or the end of time), those who have been observing and adhering to the Law in their respective lifetime on earth, would also be said to have accomplished in fulfilling all the Laws upon their death or “until heaven and earth pass away” when everything will cease to exist.

So, the Christians whose main core beliefs are based on man-made teachings under the guise of divine teachings, are really delusional if they believe Jesus had fulfilled the Law for them and they are no longer under the Law.
    Akhi we had Crazy Christians several times try tell us as though heaven and earth had passed away,

Christians are actually following that Decietful snake Paul, they are hardly following any Teachings of Christ as stated in their own Bible.

Pip1 is one such example,

Most Christians are clueless about the Bible too, they simply regurgitate a couple of verses they learnt at church.
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
      Akhi we had Crazy Christians several times try tell us as though heaven and earth had passed away,

Christians are actually following that Decietful snake Paul, they are hardly following any Teachings of Christ as stated in their own Bible.

Pip1 is one such example,

Most Christians are clueless about the Bible too, they simply regurgitate a couple of verses they learnt at church.
      That’s true, Akhi. They came, they saw, they hope to conquer us with their ‘understanding’ of their own Bible (which, by the way, came from their Sunday church), they failed and they left. The only thing they did succeed is strengthening our faith in Islam and for that, we thank them.

I hope we have more Christians in this forum as, more often than not, they gave us a good insight of how Christians are taught to think and interpret Biblical verses to the tune of Paul’s teaching and the Nicene Creed.

Salam.

Comment

That’s true, Akhi. They came, they saw, they hope to conquer us with their ‘understanding’ of their own Bible (which, by the way, came from their Sunday church), they failed and they left. The only thing they did succeed is strengthening our faith in Islam and for that, we thank them.

I hope we have more Christians in this forum as, more often than not, they gave us a good insight of how Christians are taught to think and interpret Biblical verses to the tune of Paul’s teaching and the Nicene Creed.

Salam.
        Wa alaikumsalaam akhi,

We had very few Christians who were open to reason, some accepted Islam from this forum alhumdulillah because they had a desire to worship the creator and not the created,

Majority however did a runner with their tails between their legs,

What the Christians preach would probably not account to more than a single side of A4, the usual convenient verses which they rattle of with zero understanding of context, let alone what God himself is supposed to have said in the Bible.

I've actually dealt with one crazy born again cultist, who's been making predictions about the rapture to occur for years now, one after the other,

It seems his "holy ghost" has been telling him porkies,

Now he's made another prediction, it's gonna happen (rapture) by end of this year... :wacko:

:jkk:
        Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 24-10-17, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post

I've actually dealt with one crazy born again cultist, who's been making predictions about the rapture to occur for years now, one after the other,

It seems his "holy ghost" has been telling him porkies,

Now he's made another prediction, it's gonna happen (rapture) by end of this year... :wacko:

Akhi, that's so funny.. !! Think he will do well as a stand-up comedian !

Salam.

Comment

Akhi, that's so funny.. !! Think he will do well as a stand-up comedian !

Salam.
            Waiyakum salam warahmatullahi wa barakatu akhi,

Lol even the Kuffar make fun of this loon,

He believes the Bible claims the earth is a 6000 year old pancake on pillars, covered by a dome, and nobody has been to the moon,

And there are clouds behind the moon, :rotfl:

Recently he's told some other colleagues that there was like a planet sized object heading for us,

These born again cultists ar some of the most mentally deranged individuals I've seen.

Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 25-10-17, 07:14 PM.

Comment

[MENTION=134709]JerryMyers[/MENTION]

Im not sure if you read any of my posts , but in case you did - earlier in this thread I said the following ..

Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post

b) or having faith similar to the gentile woman who Jesus is reported to have called a 'dog'. Affirming Jesus as a Prophet and the Messiah , and rejecting idolatry. This is due to the fact that neither Jesus nor his disciples went out preaching , and the Jewish expectation of non Jews is not equal with that of a Jew.

( Ultimately I believe both are false , the Prophet Muhammad (saws) has established the truth regarding all this deviancy - and at this point opposing him is opposing both Jesus and God. )
              This is actually falsehood and I take it back. This would almost conform to a Pauline understanding which has no rules for the gentiles.

Acts 15:20 : Instead, we should write and tell them to abstain from eating food offered to idols, from sexual immorality, from eating the meat of strangled animals, and from consuming blood. 21For these laws of Moses have been preached in Jewish synagogues in every city on every Sabbath for many generations.”

Those are the alleged words of James the Just as he gives his ruling on the gentile converts. Paul contradicts this ruling even after accepting it , in many of his writings , as he claims " all foods are clean ". Therefore , Paul contradicts the authoritative disciples and the Christians are following his clear innovations.

You can read Acts 15 here http://biblehub.com/nlt/acts/15.htm

Salamu alaykom

Comment

Working...
              X