Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kill All the Polytheists , Did the Verse 9:5 , say So ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kill All the Polytheists , Did the Verse 9:5 , say So ?

Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post
    Many of Our Scholars are busy fighting within themselves and fighting within Muslim ourselves with the fatwas so they are least interested or not free enough to indulge in such issues like which we are talking about that are raised by islamaphobes.. Think you are from such groups too.

Sorry I do not belong to such groups. My stance is supported by Dr Zakir Naik speeches and you will claim he is not a scholar then. If you had read carefully Salahudeen Ayubi ( Rahimahullah) the undisputed Islamic Hero during crusades enacted this verse exactly during crusades think you missed it to read well my post . And i had used Tafsir ibn abbas and others to claim what I claim with supporting historical dates, incidents and hadiths . So If you are against the welfare of islam hiding the facts and figures I used to prove my stance its upto you and you claim an Arabic name. allahul aalam.

These are simple issues mischieviously raised by the Apologetics and you can't expect the Esteemed Ulema or scholars to refute each and every of these 100's of twisted claims of the Apologetics . If you are Sincere Muslim you can try, Allah swt will open they ways to understanding for proof of what I say read my post # 9 http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...s-a-true-ulema and these are not like fiqh issues or disputable grey areas for which you need Fatwas and declarations and support of The Scholars.

In another Hadith said something like not to take scholars as rab so we have to use our Allah swt given brain too and use reasoning and facts IN THE LIGHT OF NOBLE QURAN< HADITHS AND ACTIONS OF SAHABAS. Least but not the last , I am not babbling but giving proofs from The Noble Quran ,hadiths and seerah So kindly control your words and rhetoric and at least do not babble or obstruct against people like us if you yourselves cant do any good or defend or do not want to defend Islam in any way.
    Don't waste your time on this. He spent years perfecting his act as a quack psuedo student of knowledge. He has a heavy history of dragging people into arguments-perhaps seeing Muslims progress makes him feel jealous so he attempts to drag them down in arguments.

This man has a capacity to argue that will exhaust you. He feeds of it. And he is a fraud. You need to trust me when I say-don't waste your time on him. It is not worth it. At all. He seeks to puff himself up as someone with knowledge but he is an atrocious man. If Allah willed he would not be this way. Turn away and do what you need to do and ignore him. If he gives you salams respond. If he attempts to "discuss politely" he is a jahil unworthy of discussing and this attempt is nothing more then a means of dragging you into an argument.

Comment

Originally posted by AbuNajm View Post
      I know the Hadith which says the Christians and Jews took their monks and rabbis as Lords by means of Shirk at-Ta'ah. It was recorded by at-Tirmidhi, at-Tabarani, al-Bayhaqi and Ibn Jarir at-Tabari. Many scholars considered it to be 'fair' or 'Hasan' in its grade.

However you claimed there is a Hadith which says for us not to take our scholars as a Rabb. No such Hadith exists. That's the problem you are having- you are reckless with your wording when you should be careful in attributing things to Hadith.

I'm not here to show I'm learned. I'm here to help those who will accept it.

Not that it's any of your business, nor is it relevant to the discussion, but my son's name is 'Najm'. Yes, I am his father and we are both Muslim, al-Hamdu li-Llahi.

I may not be learned, but you surely are shameless.

Subhan Allah! You want to discuss Islam and argue about it and you don't know Arabic? And you call me 'father of ignorance'?

Is that how you drafted your original post- Google? It shows. Google can't tell you what I've told you about the verse you're trying to discuss. Discussing the meaning of the Quran and the rulings that result from it is useless for a person who doesn't know Arabic. Your English isn't up to par either.

I hope people are able to see now why you have no business discussing the Deen- you don't know Arabic, rely on Google, and you are shameless.

May Allah forgive you and us. Ameen.
      What about not knowing Arabic and learning Islam? Allah has gifted each person different languages and put them in different regions, does this mean people who cant speak arabic should not learn Islam? what on earth are you preaching here?

''Google'' is not some portal to destruction, he is saying you to refer to the hadith through a search engine which is easier than turning of pages of a real book because digital world brings it to the finger tips

i have showed you different tafsirs and its interpretations, you cant chose one you like and abuse other muslims who are working hard to do dawah in this forum.
      Be careful who you call Kafir because only Allah knows who is truly a rejector and who is merely a misguided person. It is not up to us to "sentence" a person to the Hellfire.

The Questions you Questioned will be Questioned in the day of judgement

Comment

Originally posted by Hate Racism View Post
        What about not knowing Arabic and learning Islam? Allah has gifted each person different languages and put them in different regions, does this mean people who cant speak arabic should not learn Islam? what on earth are you preaching here?

''Google'' is not some portal to destruction, he is saying you to refer to the hadith through a search engine which is easier than turning of pages of a real book because digital world brings it to the finger tips

i have showed you different tafsirs and its interpretations, you cant chose one you like and abuse other muslims who are working hard to do dawah in this forum.
        Google is better than this fraud. At least you can reach a fatwa site or a website of actual ulema or tullab. Then again, Google can lead you to him.

Comment

Originally posted by islammission View Post
          He is a joke of a student of knowledge if I remember correctly he once came up with a retarded analogy between slaves in Sharia and migrant workers in the peninsula. He had to recant that in the very thread. There are a number of incidents of him demonstrating his pathetic ignorance of Sharia and despicable akhlaq if you go through threads on Islamic Awakening. He is ibn al Iskander there.

He also got exposed for his incompetence in Arabic by other actual students of knowledge who have trained for years. He has youtube videos exposing his weakness in tajweed and his bad Arabic(if he jas not taken them down yet.) This fellow is trying to translate at Tabari and he fails at Arabic and tajweed...pathetic.

Also he has a long history of insulting Muslims, trying to act like a bigshot student of knowledge and humiliate others. He got totally humiliated on Islamic Awakening when actual students of knowledge realized he is a jahil with delusions of grandeur.

Don't take his silly "Arabic knowledge" or any claims seriously. He is an arrogant ignorant liar who can't stop playing the student of knowledge, kind of like fraud doctors with delusions play actual doctors before getting exposed(and some migrate and continue to fool others who haven't learned they are frauds.)

The layman who recognizes his position is above this fraud.
          his use of language and his ''claim'' of knowledge does not look like a match made in heaven.

anybody that gets in his way is an ignorant loser for him, sadly i am yet to see anybody that agrees with him
          Be careful who you call Kafir because only Allah knows who is truly a rejector and who is merely a misguided person. It is not up to us to "sentence" a person to the Hellfire.

Comment

his use of language and his ''claim'' of knowledge does not look like a match made in heaven.

anybody that gets in his way is an ignorant loser for him, sadly i am yet to see anybody that agrees with him
            He is an ignorant joke and fraud. How would anyone conflate abused migrant workers in Saudi and actual slaves in the Sharia? It was so stupid it didn't take a while for him to recant, he had to recant it in that thread after everyone was like "what?". Actual tullab have called him out as he is a jahil.

Not only that he;

trolls and trolls and trolls

Drags people who could be doing something beneficial into "discussions" and arguments

You've seen his character here. Trust me he is not different elsewhere. Ignorance and arrogance are a deadly combination and sadly, often combined.

His ego tripping is all over the place. As you've seen and as others have seen.

Comment

He is an ignorant joke and fraud. How would anyone conflate abused migrant workers in Saudi and actual slaves in the Sharia? It was so stupid it didn't take a while for him to recant, he had to recant it in that thread after everyone was like "what?". Actual tullab have called him out as he is a jahil.

Not only that he;

trolls and trolls and trolls

Drags people who could be doing something beneficial into "discussions" and arguments

You've seen his character here. Trust me he is not different elsewhere. Ignorance and arrogance are a deadly combination and sadly, often combined.

His ego tripping is all over the place. As you've seen and as others have seen.
              As Nouman Ali Khan states about this Surah

This surah is misused by two types of extreme people: people who are influenced by their anger of what's going on around the world, against the Muslims; the others are enemies of Islam who use it to make arguments against Muslims. However there is also a third group of 'silent scholarship' that basically hasn't done enough in exposing a proper understanding of this issue.

Comment

[MENTION=133728]islammission[/MENTION]

brother lets not fall into the same category of ignorance and insulting fellow Muslims, i think the best medicine here is to ignore such people.

Comment

[MENTION=133728]islammission[/MENTION]

brother lets not fall into the same category of ignorance and insulting fellow Muslims, i think the best medicine here is to ignore such people.
                  The only reason I did it is because he can fool some Muslims who don't know him for what he is.

Comment

The only reason I did it is because he can fool some Muslims who don't know him for what he is.
                    all i am saying is, its fine to share a different point of view

but its insane when people abuse fellow Muslims without respect to each other. The person started it all but i think we should not fall into his footsteps

May Allah make his and our hearts calm and cool Insha Allah.

Comment

but its insane when people abuse fellow Muslims without respect to each other. The person started it all but i think we should not fall into his footsteps

And fearful and humble and not arrogant. Oh Allah make it happen!

Comment

And fearful and humble and not arrogant. Oh Allah make it happen!
                        Ameen brother

Comment

Asalamalikum dear brothers, I was fortunate enough to be on a oversea travel and attending marriage and avoided this crazy fanatic who doesn't even know the meaning of Islam, seems he is addicted to some fanatic sites

I agree with both of you as this abunajm (father of stars, he is THE LIAR he said before that ' Abunajm' is his true name in post # 14 &17 , and now he U turns saying Najm is his son's name, :rotfl::rotfl: so, didn't he have a name before his son's birth ?:wacko: and another lie about the hadith is he refused such hadith existed in post # 11 and battered me which will only reciprocate to him inshallah ( by hadith) and later he twists his words ) I had already had doubts before a few months about his intentions on the prosperity of Islam when i read one of his replies to a member at the lounge section (i think) and felt he is a TROLL before a few months itelf and bro Islamission confirms my doubt as trolls can be mostly non muslims but Muslims as well. Allah swt only know who he is as there are people who speak Arabic like Sam Shamoun but are enemies of Islam.though I don't take the risk of calling him a hypocrite YET, but he has 2 signs of type1 type 2 in this link http://www.quranandhadith.com/hypocrisy-2/ ) He had insulted Hafiz Salaudeen Ayubi Rahmathullah alay, as astray who is a Awliyallah choosen as the Caliph by the Ulema and Fiqha of those times who was the reason behind saving of our Prophet :saw:'s blessed body mubarak from the Crusaders had and this has degraded Abunajm to become the lowest :vomit: in my view

see this short link about this great personality, THE STAR who lived in the foot steps of our Prophet :saw: inspite being the ruler of 5 big countries but died without any assets but a few dirhams and his armour , Subhanallah , what a Muhmin after 6 centuries after our Top rightly guided caliphs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi2JuunStdc

Mashallah you both are an Asset to the Ummah.com and its fortunate that Ummah has such members with wisdom like you and self restraint and I am happy to be among the company such people who are few left on this Globe. may Allah swt give me the same to me. Ameen
                          Last edited by talibilm09; 13-10-15, 05:27 PM.
                          My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post
                            Asalamalikum dear brothers, I was fortunate enough to be on a oversea travel and attending marriage and avoided this crazy fanatic who doesn't even know the meaning of Islam, seems he is addicted to some fanatic sites

I agree with both of you as this abunajm (father of stars, he is liar he said before this, Abunajm is his true name and now he says Najm is his son's name, so didn't he have a name before his son's birth ? and another lie about the hadith is he refused such hadith existed in post # 11 and battered me which will only reciprocate to him ( by hadith) and later he twists his words ) I had already had doubts before a few months about his good intentions on the prosperity of Islam when i read one of his replies to a member at the lounge section (i think) and felt he is a TROLL before a few months itelf and bro Islamission confirms my doubt as trolls can be mostly non muslims but Muslims as well. Allah swt only know who he is as there are people who speak Arabic like Sam Shamoun but are enemies of Islam.though I don't take the risk of calling him a hypocrite YET, but he has 2 signs of type1 type 2 in this link http://www.quranandhadith.com/hypocrisy-2/ ) He had insulted Hafiz Salaudeen Ayubi Rahmathullah alay, as astray who is a Awliyallah choosen as the Caliph by the Ulema and Fiqha of those times who was the reason behind saving of our Prophet :saw:'s body mubarak from the crusaders had made this Abunajm to become the lowest in my view

see this short link about this great personality who lived in the foot steps of our Prophet :saw: inspite being the ruler of 5 big countries but died without any assets but a few dirhams and his armour , Subhanallah , what a Muhmin after 6 centuries after our Top rightly guided caliphs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi2JuunStdc

Mashallah you both are an Asset to the Ummah.com and its fortunate that Ummah has such members with wisdom like you and self restraint and I am happy to be among the company such people who are few left on this Globe. may Allah swt give me the same to me. Ameen
                            JZK brother :)

Comment

What exactly is the problem? I have realised when someone is confused or loses the debate they start degrading the other person and mocking them
                              There is a difference of opinion on alot of what you have said
                              ''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan

Comment

Originally posted by AbuNajm View Post

If you think those two things above are 'proofs' in Islam then you are astray without a doubt.

The conclusion you made is the problem, not the chronological progression:

The above conclusion is false and is not what our Quran, Sunnah and resulting Shari'ah dictate. All the proofs you brought were regarding what was legislated before the abrogating Verse of the Sword and the exception to that verse, the verse which allowed for Kuffar to seek a guarantee of safety to hear about Islam, does not mean what you say it does.

If a Kaafir surrenders, then he becomes either ransomed, enslaved or killed. That is what you got wrong.

I didn't claim anything. Unlike you, a coward, I use an actual name online with which I can be identified offline. I'm not ashamed nor do I hide behind anonymity like you do.

The problem you have is thinking that the Verse of the Sword needs the kind of 'refutation' you're attempting. For the person who is ignorant about Tafseer, Naskh wal-Mansukh, Ulum al-Hadith, Asbab an-Nuzul, Fiqh, Usul al-Fiqh and other sciences, there is no place for you in 'refutations' dealing with those areas.

That statement right there is precisely why you are incapable of discussing the issue- you don't even know what the scholars have determined about the verses you are attempting to explain.

Every verse of the Quran which deals with fighting or interacting with Disbelievers is 'a Fiqh issue' and a potentially 'disputable grey area for which you need Fatwas and declarations and support of the Scholars.' You have wrongly assumed otherwise and either due to inability or simple ignorance, have chosen to deal with a verse of the Quran- which requires Fiqh and legal precedence from the scholars of Islam- as a play thing and a matter of interpreting whatever you wish from unrelated Hadith and history.

What you have done and said is criminal in Islam.

Really? A Hadith said not to take 'our scholars as rab'? I'd like to see that Hadith in Arabic and English if you are truthful and not lying upon our Messenger, peace and salutations of Allah upon him. That's the problem with people like you who speak about Islam from their whims and desires- you're not ashamed of or afraid to say things which are not true about the Prophet SAWS or about our Shari'ah.

You provided ZERO PROOF for your conclusion. Stop pretending that you did.

Obstructing 'people like you' is exactly the type of work that 'people like me' are forced to engage in which really just distracts us from our work in translating, publishing and educating Muslims.

You are a person who has no business whatsoever dealing with legal rulings in Islam and you are harming yourself in the process of doing the equivalent of wearing your underwear over a spandex body suit, a mask and a cape, and running around trying to beat up imaginary enemies you call 'apologetics'. To anyone who knows a little about the laws of Islam, you look ridiculous. Unfortunately I'm not sure the casual visitor to this part of the forum knows anything about Fiqh or Tafseer and their principles. That makes what you do dangerous.

If you wrote the nonsense you have in this thread on your own website, I wouldn't bother with you.
                                bumped because the writer of the post does not remember where did he wrote to kill all the polytheisers

FROM THE SCHOLAR & AUTHOR OF THE TAFSIR TAFHEEM UL QURAN .

''It seems as if the Verse of the Sword became a “sword” that would cut the heads of verses, leaving them lifeless and so their wordings would be recited yet with no meanings !

The Verse of the Sword: Which One?

Ironically enough, they ( Talibilms words: Scholars not Sahabas ) have differed as to which verse is the Verse of the Sword which is claimed to have abrogated those numerous verses of the Qur’an. However, they all agree that it is a verse from the Chapter of At-Tawbah. [Namely, it is one of the following verses:]

1) “Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them…” (At-Tawbah: 5)

2)“… and wage war on all the idolaters as they are waging war on all of you…” (At-Tawbah: 36)

3)“Go forth, light (armed) and heavy (armed), and strive with your wealth and your lives in the way of Allah...” (At-Tawbah: 41)

4)“Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the religion of truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.” (At-Tawbah: 29) ''

But before its decided which verse it is and how abrogation could be effective lets take into account and keep in mind some of these verses of the Noble Quran and Hadith

“… a Scripture the revelations whereof are perfected and then expounded. (It cometh) from One Wise, Informed.” (Hud: 1)

and “Falsehood cannot come at it from before it or behind it. (It is) a revelation from the Wise, the Owner of Praise.” (Fussilat: 42)

“And in whatsoever ye differ, the verdict therein belongeth to Allah…” (Ash-Shura: 10) ''

So you can read more from this scholar on this issue http://www.onislam.net/english/shari...the-sword.html

HADITHS TO KEEP IN MIND BEFORE DECIDING THE AUTHENTICATION OF ANY IMPORTANT MATTER IN ISLAM

PROPHET :saw: GUARANTEED ONLY UNTILL TABE'IEN.

Sayyidina lmran ibn Husayn (RA) reported that Allah’s Messenger said, The best of my ummah is the generation to which 1 have been sent, then they who will follow them.’ The narrator said, ‘And I do not remember if he mentioned the third (generation) or not, “After that’, the Prophet (SAW) said, “A people will come who will voluntarily give testimony, they will commit treachery and will not be trustworthy. They will be corpulent, generally. [Bukhari 2651]

ASTRAY SCHOLARS
                                Al Tirmidhi (no.2229) and others record the following hadith:
                                abu Dhar said, "I was with the Prophet (SAW) one day and I heard him saing: "There is something I fear for my Ummah than the Dajjal." It was then that I became afraid, so I said: " Oh Rasool Allah! Which thing is that?" He (SAW) said; "Misguided and astray scholars''

VIEWS OF MADHABI IMAAMS AND SCHOLARS

Imam Ahmad bin Hambal reportedly used to say that anyone claiming ijma' (after the age of suhaba) is a liar.(40)

In his Itiqan [Perfection], the prominent scholar, As-Suyuti, quoted Ibn Al-Hasar’s saying: “Abrogation is identified through an explicit transmission either from the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) or from a Companion [Sahabi] where he said that a certain verse abrogated another certain verse.”He also said, “Abrogation is not to be established on the basis of a statement of an Exegete nor on personal reasoning [ijtihad] as long as there is no authentic transmission or clear contradiction. This is because abrogation includes the removal of a [shar`i] ruling and the establishment of [another] ruling, [and this should have been] confirmed during the time of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him). This [confirmation] is to be authenticated through transmission and history, not through personal reasoning and opinions.”[8]

The above reminders Prove if you want to speak about such VERY IMPORTANT matters about the Noble Quran and its verses abrogating never speak WITHOUT SOLID & EXPLICIT proofs except from the Sahih Hadiths AND Statements of renowned Sahabas or inferd from their actions or from Tabeien, at the least to its validity with proofs from Prophet and his Sahabas.

PROOFS MUST BE AS CLEAR CUT & EXPLICIT LIKE THE FOLLOWING HADITH ABOUT ABROGATION

Narrated salama: When the Divine Revelation: "For those who can fast, they had a choice either fast, or feed a poor for every day," (2.184) was revealed, it was permissible for one to give a ransom and give up fasting, till the Verse succeeding it was revealed and abrogated it. ( bukari Book #60 , Hadith #34)

Note :o know ''Abrogation '' though a wrong translation or term and how does it work and the purpose behind have agood read here http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...-Contradicting

As per the above hadith by Mother of Believers, Salama (ra) IF THE succeeding verse CAN ABROGATE THE PREVIOUS verse IMPLIES succeeding verse of tauba 9:6 ( escort the polytheisers to safety ) will abrogate the previous verse of 9:5 (Kill the polytheisers) which will not make sense When they are just next to next. Since once they are killed , How are we going to escort them ? Don't we know that Allah swt says the Noble Quran is from him and without contradictions !!! ? so We have to understand the CONTEXT of why and when such verses are revealed and how they were implemented by the Prophet and his companions.

And the Context is very visible in the first 14 verses of the Sura tauba http://legacy.quran.com/9/1-14 and this thread
                                http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...rse-9-5-say-So

9:13 ''Will you not fight a people who have violated their oaths (pagans of Makkah) and intended to expel the Messenger, while they did attack you first? Do you fear them? Allah has more right that you should fear Him, if you are believers.

and also verse 9:4 and 9:7 specifies in which CONTEXT such verses were told and the most basic is being the Prohibition of polytheists pilgrimage to the Kaaba who also did it nude with whistling and clapping was their worship ( 8:35 ). lets see them

9:4 ''Excepting those of the idolaters with whom ye (Muslims) have a treaty, and who have since abated nothing of your right nor have supported anyone against you. (As for these), fulfil their treaty to them till their term. Indeed, Allah loves the righteous [who fear Him].

9:7 ''.....................................So as long as they are upright toward you, be upright toward them. Indeed, Allah loves the righteous [who fear Him].''

9: 28 ''O you who have believed, indeed the polytheists are unclean, so let them not approach al-Masjid al-Haram after this, their [final] year............''

9:29.'' Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allah, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islam) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

NOTE : It can't be denied those who strive in the path of Allah with wealth and their lives are the best but doing it without proper guidance of the noble Quran may earn Sins than virtues so in the worst scenario a Polytheist who did not attack Islam or kill muslims cannot be executed but only can be expelled , rather escorted out of the Arabian Peninsula, at the most.. This is the reason why 14 million kafirs are still living in ME who are the citizens and affordable among them are paying Jizzya.
                                Last edited by talibilm09; 18-10-15, 04:42 PM.
                                My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

Working...
                                X