Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Talibilm.. Reasons why the Comforter cannot be Mohammed

Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post

Conclusion Tal: 9 :D Arb : 1 : : ( only John 14:26, a contradiction) in favor of Muhammad (pbuh) is the another and Last comforter of the world [/COLOR] who was also foretold in every major religion of the world[/COLOR]
    Dream on.. You have less than nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by AJ4u View Post
      I would like to hear a Muslim response to this comment, but they never respond to certain questions
      Don't hold your breath .. :D if it can't be successfully gain said it will be ignored. Or a red herring will be introduced and the topic will be changed, preferably to the trinity .. As it would seem muslims have a kind of obsession with the doctrine of The trinity. :)

Although notice.. If you drift off topic in a way that can't be easily refuted.. You will be told you're off topic and jolly well get back on topic quick smart :D

It all adds to the rich tapestry of life... ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Arbed View Post
        Don't hold your breath .. :D if it can't be successfully gain said it will be ignored. Or a red herring will be introduced and the topic will be changed, preferably to the trinity .. As it would seem muslims have a kind of obsession with the doctrine of The trinity. :)

Although notice.. If you drift off topic in a way that can't be easily refuted.. You will be told you're off topic and jolly well get back on topic quick smart :D

It all adds to the rich tapestry of life... ;)
        Hold my breath? No, I would have been dead a 1000 times over. What gets me is if they don't have answers from what they say is clear in their Scriptures, they either bring up the trinity or project what they do unto us. We have proved Muhammad is not the Holy Spirit and how blasphemous it is to even suggest such at thing. We have proved that God is one and the trinity is not as described in the Quran, and we have shown them their misconceptions of Christianity, and yet they love to hold on to them.

I have shown how the Bible has been borrowed from and yet they still criticize the Bible. They say it is corrupted and yet try to use it to support what they want to believe such as Muhammad is mentioned. How can they think God is please with such dishonesty, denial and evasiveness in the name of promoting what they want to be is true for them and against Christianity? I wish they had someone on here that could at least realistically challenge us to think, but there is anyone. This makes the case that truth smashes the brains of falsehood and truth cannot be gainsaid. But they try by grasping at straws, name calling, being evasive and out right lying.

Comment

Dream on.. You have less than nothing.
          Hey uh Arbed , how could a true Christian do that ? You are supposed to show the other cheek , right ? I did not even think to slap you my dear ,;)
          My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

I would like to hear a Muslim response to this comment, but they never respond to certain questions
            Kindly give the Bible's link where Jesus said that which you quoted in post # 45 in which verse ? And also ask your Chief to answer my evaded questions above and also reply if not Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) who was that Comforter that has been awaited for 2000 years ?
            My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Hey uh Arbed , how could a true Christian do that ? You are supposed to show the other cheek , right ? I did not even think to slap you my dear ,;)

:rotfl: :rotfl: Feel free to away.. My face isn't bothered. You are happy in your delusion.. If you are happy then I am happy for you. :D

Comment

Kindly give the Bible's link where Jesus said that which you quoted in post # 45 in which verse ? And also ask your Chief to answer my evaded questions above and also reply if not Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) who was that Comforter that has been awaited for 2000 years ?
                This has already been answered; you are redundantly bringing up the same issues trying to dizzy us with your circles. Bring some real substance or stop wasting our time!

Comment

Talibilm.. You seriously need to concentrate. Or at least actually read the replies people take the time to post you. Then possibly we could get off this eternal roundabout we're on.. I'm getting dizzy!!!

THE COMFORTER IS THE HOLY SPIRIT. JESUS PROMISED HE WOULD ASK THE FATHER (GOD) TO SEND THE HOLY SPIRIT IN HIS NAME (JESUS). TO BRING TO REMEMBRANCE ALL JESUS HAD SAID. THIS THE SPIRIT DID.. PROOF IS THE GOSPEL THAT THE DISCIPLES TAUGHT TO ALL PEOPLES. THE HOLY SPIRIT IS WITH US ALWAYS. THE HOLY SPIRIT INDWELLS IN ALL BELIEVERS OF CHRIST FROM THAT DAY TO THIS AND FOREVER... TO GUIDE US TO THE TRUTH OF GODS WORD... JESUS. WE HAVE NO NEED TO BE WAITING FOR SOMETHING THAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN WITH US.

whereas your prophet is dead.. And is awaiting the judgement of Jesus at the end of days along with everyone else.

Apologies for the capital letters.. Akin to shouting.. :( I just feel maybe if I emphasis the point thus Talibilm might read it. I hold out no hope that he will understand it. But that's not my problem. You didn't answer my questions.... Yet you expect me to jump to it and answer yours even though they've been dealt with already! Pfft

Comment

See post 17# for a selection of verses I posted for your perusal upon the matter of the disciples receiving the Holy Spirit at Pentecost 50 days after the death and resurrection of Jesus.

That's days... 50.. Not 600 years.. So Mohammed is out of the equation on this one. Let go of your arrogance and pride and see the plain truth of the matter.

Comment

See post 17# for a selection of verses I posted for your perusal upon the matter of the disciples receiving the Holy Spirit at Pentecost 50 days after the death and resurrection of Jesus.

That's days... 50.. Not 600 years.. So Mohammed is out of the equation on this one. Let go of your arrogance and pride and see the plain truth of the matter.
                      that is the ironclad truth, and it cannot be fought with the spitballs of lies

Comment

[COLOR="#000000"]
                        Talibilm.. You seriously need to concentrate. Or at least actually read the replies people take the time to post you. Then possibly we could get off this eternal roundabout we're on.. I'm getting dizzy!!!

THE COMFORTER IS THE HOLY SPIRIT. JESUS PROMISED HE WOULD ASK THE FATHER (GOD) TO SEND THE HOLY SPIRIT IN HIS NAME (JESUS). TO BRING TO REMEMBRANCE ALL JESUS HAD SAID. THIS THE SPIRIT DID.. PROOF IS THE GOSPEL THAT THE DISCIPLES TAUGHT TO ALL PEOPLES. THE HOLY SPIRIT IS WITH US ALWAYS. THE HOLY SPIRIT INDWELLS IN ALL BELIEVERS OF CHRIST FROM THAT DAY TO THIS AND FOREVER... TO GUIDE US TO THE TRUTH OF GODS WORD... JESUS. WE HAVE NO NEED TO BE WAITING FOR SOMETHING THAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN WITH US.

whereas your prophet is dead.. And is awaiting the judgement of Jesus at the end of days along with everyone else.

Apologies for the capital letters.. Akin to shouting.. :( I just feel maybe if I emphasis the point thus Talibilm might read it. I hold out no hope that he will understand it. But that's not my problem. You didn't answer my questions.... Yet you expect me to jump to it and answer yours even though they've been dealt with already! Pfft
                        I can't take people expert in Juggling words ( Concepts of Invented Christianity ) for Granted ' quote particular '' verse and prove it with bolding it or underline it things that you people babble :up: like this I quote from the Noble Quran

(The noble Quran in brackets ) explanation outside
                        (Let the People of the Gospel judge) such that the people of the Gospel elucidate (by that which Allah hath revealed therein) that which Allah has elucidated in the Gospel regarding the traits and description of Muhammad (pbuh) and the legal ruling of stoning. (Whoso judgeth not by that which Allah hath revealed) He says: whoever does not show that which Allah has elucidated in the Gospel; (such are evil-doers) transgressing disbelievers.

this is called a link http://www.altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?...0&LanguageId=2

So give a link for your Claims above and even you did not give still any single proofs what did the Holy Ghost speak '' narrations' even a
                        distorted one where the authors are anonymous there are such anonymous 3rd party verses from your books , just give them ''atleast'' So If not Muhammad (pbuh) who was the that '' COMFORTER '' who will come who will lead to all truth.

So read my reply here above and quote it with an underline you link 's proofs s your claims , how did it glorify Jesus , where was it hidden when the world was blaspheming Jesus & his mother for 600 years ?

Your are quoting your own trait when you SEE CLEARLY MY 6 POINTS ONLY FROM JOHN 16 proves the Holy Ghost was NOT the ANOTHER Comforter but still you ACT BLIND & DEAF and are Arrogant ?:( Shame on you all .
                        So you mean the disciples got mislead within 50 days LOL so the Holy ghost came to guide them ? right ? So WHY & how DID they got mislead WITHIN 50 DAYS ? here's that post for your rebuttal , just spoon feeding you all

So you prove Bart Erhmans claims that the originals of NT disappeared because Jesus spoke the semetic language ' Aramaic'' and was born among Aramaic speaking peasants and he did not Utter anything directly in GREEK , Right ?

If Arbed says he is not '' begotten '' it does not mean all others of 40000 denomination say the same. Even Causative was arguing with me that '' Begotten '' was the correct concept . Begotten means https://www.google.co.in/?gfe_rd=cr&...q=begets+means So cool down sister you cant hide a world known fact though i understand you want to uplift your dying religion with your renewed views but fact is a fact or the word '' beget '' would have never found in your books when it talks about god's & Jesus's relationship

Most of your above claims i 've refuted proving it was Jesus the comforter, the spirit of truth as every prophet was , who was eating, living, sleeping and staying with the disciples and who will re united with you in the last days of the world and not the holy spirit .(John 14:17)

So hope you grasp why the comforter is ONLY Muhammad (pbuh) See 6 PROOFS from JUST ONE VERSE from your NT

''John 16:13-15Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

13 However, when the Spirit of Truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own initiative but will say only what he hears. He will also announce to you the events of the future. 14 He will glorify me, because he will receive from what is mine and announce it to you.''

Points to note ( explaining the above verse of John )

1) Spirit of truth a figurative speech for THE truth speaking person since the bible have such figurative speeches in tons like Father (God) Son of God ( the Pious person ) and also see different spirits ( From Bible ) 1) spirit of wisdom 2) spirit of jealousy 3) Spirit of slavery 4) Spirit of Evil etc all from your books But Prophet Muhammad was the Spirit of truth , Never lied in his life and and even disclosed to the public those noble Quran verses which exposed his errors as a Human :up: '' the spirit of truth ''

2) he will guide you into all the truth; , what did the holy spirit '' GUIDE " ? in what truth ? Guide means to guide someone when they are Mislead So the verse prophesizes , you Arbed, aj4u and all Chrisitians will be MISLEAD so then you will require a GUIDE to guide you to THE TRUTH , whereas the Spirit of Pentacoste descended with in 15 days ( or 150 days , Right ? as per earlier your post ? ) Do you think your 12 disciples and their followers were misguided with 150 days of Jesus vanishing ? if so what did holy spirit say ? to which truth ? give narrations like hadith with chain of narrators but Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) guided you to all the truth that Mary was chaste ,Jesus was the messiah, a prophet and a servant of Allah not begotten , not killed like a criminal and the books have been distorted, All prophets like Lot(pbuh) were not criminals etc etc etc

3) for he will not speak on his own initiative but will say only what he hears , but the holy spirit ghost spoke of its own in different languages but its only Muhammd who fullfilled this as in the Noble Quran 53: 3- 4

''Nor does he speak from [his own] inclination. It is not but a revelation revealed,''

4) He will also announce to you the events of the future which is IRREFUTABLE with Prophet Muhammds more than 240 prophecies with over 80 % fullfilled the remaining awaited to be full filled but poor Holy GHOST did not prophesize even just ONE Prophesy . [B]ONLY THIS PROOF IS ENOUGH TO PROVE COMFORTER WAS NEVER AND NOT THE HOLY GHOST WHICH NEVER MADE A PROPHESY :up:

5) He will glorify me,, where and how did the holy Ghost Glorified Jesus when the world lead by the Jews were calling Jesus with 7 letter filthy word and was insulting his Mother Maryam , so what was the Holy Ghost doing for 600 years ?
                        watching HBC ? ( Hebrew brodcasting Channel ? ) BUT I will CHALLENGE YOU ITS ONLY PROPHET MUHAMMAD '' an OUTSIDER glorified dignified Jesus for 1st time after 600 years of blasphemy and indeed man is very ungrateful than dogs and Jesus says (something like that too ) calling them the people of ''inequity or lawlessness '' in Matthew 7:22-23 and those who claim Muhammad (pbuh) did not glorify Jesus will surely come under this

6) he will receive from what is mine and announce it to you[/COLOR] Again its only Muhammad the prophet who received or continued the POST of the Prophet from after Jesus(pbuh) and announced to you all that he was the continual of Prophet Hood of Jesus and he confirmed us that no Prophet came in between Jesus and Muhammad (pbuh) is another proof of it.

Conclusion Tal: 9 :D Arb : 1 : : ( only John 14:26, a contradiction) in favor of Muhammad (pbuh) is the another and Last comforter of the world
                        who was also foretold in every major religion of the world

You just TRY to refute my Claims in above quote atleast JUST one John 16 verse's proof that the HOLY GHOST never had the traits of the so foretold Comforter but Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) had them 100 % clearly, transparently as claimed by the Noble Quran 5:47

Its a Shame on you people your took all unclear, vague things in one verse as your ENTIRE RELIGION and you are fighting for it against 10 s of verses from Deut, Isaiah 42 etc which proves This person from desert of Kedar , the servant of God (as in Isaiah 42 )
                        My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

that is the ironclad truth, and it cannot be fought with the spitballs of lies
                          So who is the Comforter that Jesus 's Foretold, who did not come as per you even after 2000 years ? Jesus did not lie like you people Right ? lol
                          My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

I can't take people expert in Juggling words ( Concepts of Invented Christianity ) for Granted ' quote particular '' verse and prove it with bolding it or underline it things that you people babble :up: like this I quote from the Noble Quran

(The noble Quran in brackets ) explanation outside
                            (Let the People of the Gospel judge) such that the people of the Gospel elucidate (by that which Allah hath revealed therein) that which Allah has elucidated in the Gospel regarding the traits and description of Muhammad (pbuh) and the legal ruling of stoning. (Whoso judgeth not by that which Allah hath revealed) He says: whoever does not show that which Allah has elucidated in the Gospel; (such are evil-doers) transgressing disbelievers.

this is called a link http://www.altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?...0&LanguageId=2

So give a link for your Claims above and even you did not give still any single proofs what did the Holy Ghost speak '' narrations' even a
                            distorted one where the authors are anonymous there are such anonymous 3rd party verses from your books , just give them ''atleast'' So If not Muhammad (pbuh) who was the that '' COMFORTER '' who will come who will lead to all truth.

So read my reply here above and quote it with an underline you link 's proofs s your claims , how did it glorify Jesus , where was it hidden when the world was blaspheming Jesus & his mother for 600 years ?

Your are quoting your own trait when you SEE CLEARLY MY 6 POINTS ONLY FROM JOHN 16 proves the Holy Ghost was NOT the ANOTHER Comforter but still you ACT BLIND & DEAF and are Arrogant ?:( Shame on you all .
                            So you mean the disciples got mislead within 50 days LOL so the Holy ghost came to guide them ? right ? So WHY & how DID they got mislead WITHIN 50 DAYS ? here's that post for your rebuttal , just spoon feeding you all

You just TRY to refute my Claims in above quote atleast JUST one John 16 verse's proof that the HOLY GHOST never had the traits of the so foretold Comforter but Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) had them 100 % clearly, transparently as claimed by the Noble Quran 5:47[/COLOR]

Its a Shame on you people your took all unclear, vague things in one verse as your ENTIRE RELIGION and you are fighting for it against 10 s of verses from Deut, Isaiah 42 etc which proves This person from desert of Kedar , the servant of God (as in Isaiah 42 )
                            If that verse said what you say it says, then I would agree the Bible is corrupted

Comment

So who is the Comforter that Jesus 's Foretold, who did not come as per you even after 2000 years ? Jesus did not lie like you people Right ? lol
                              I don't know how you can believe it is Muhammad. If the Bible said it was Muhammad, I would agree with you that the Bible is corrupted. The spirit of truth is a spirit not flesh and blood like Muhammad, besides, Muhammad is no longer living, and he is not with me or in me glorifying Jesus. Jesus is being glorified through our lives now in your midst by the spirit of truth, but you cannot see it or hear it, because you are not of his fold. You dance to the beat of a different drummer. Allah has sent you a delusion, because you have refused the love and spirit of truth! You do not show love nor do you speak truth. Your praying doesn't pass the ceiling because you reject the spirit of truth.

Comment

If that verse said what you say it says, then I would agree the Bible is corrupted

So Prejudiced people :bangbang: one side minded should not come for a debate, sit in your own home, or web website be like frog in its own well croaking day & night and think what you think is your world . so here is a reminder a lesson for you from the noble Quran 7:175-186

''And recite (O Muhammad SAW) to them the story of him to whom We gave Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.), but he threw them away, so Shaitan (Satan) followed him up, and he became of those who went astray.''

''And had We willed, We would surely have elevated him therewith but he clung to the earth and followed his own vain desire. So his description is the description of a dog: if you drive him away, he lolls his tongue out, or if you leave him alone, he (still) lolls his tongue out. Such is the description of the people who reject Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.). So relate the stories, perhaps they may reflect.''

''Evil is the likeness of the people who reject Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses and signs, etc.), and used to wrong their ownselves.''Whomsoever Allah guides, he is the guided one, and whomsoever He sends astray, those! They are the losers

''And surely, We have created many of the jinns and mankind for Hell. They have hearts wherewith they understand not, they have eyes wherewith they see not, and they have ears wherewith they hear not (the truth). They are like cattle, nay even more astray; those! They are the heedless ones.''

imho Arbed & Aj4u here the heedless ones who rejects'' Ahamad '' the comforter'' as in the post # 31 of Arbed

It's not a dumb question.. :) The Bible word in question in John 14 is "parakletos" which is greek and is translated as “Comforter” or “Counsellor” or "Advocate" properly means “one called to the side of another,”... counselling or supporting him. This Counselor, or Paraclete, or Comforter is shown to be the Holy Spirit in the Bible. He is a personal being who indwells every believer bringing understanding of God.
                                Aj4u Yes Arbed blabbed the truth and falls in her own trap Yes Comforter or "parakletos" one called to the side of the other ,So the Holy Spirit did not call the disciples (as per your books) to its side but spoke on the side of the disciples 's belief and concept , Right ? So AGAIN YOU PROVE YOURSELVES that the HOLY SPIRIT is not The '' Parakletos'' is not the COMFORTER which is proved BY YOUR own Experts, Arbed BY THE GRACE OF YOUR LORD ALLAH , Who made you spill, . blab the TRUTH :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Allahu Akbar , You are ALL Powerful over all things ( The Noble Quran) subhanallah

All the Prophet's ( Comforters) called the people to the side of God from the side of Satan so he is called the COMFORTER or "parakletos" in Greek UNLIKE THE HOLY GHOST WHICH SPOKE IN FAVOUR OF DISCIPLE'S. ALREADY existing BELIEFS so Aj4u you have forgotten your own words that '' you always accept the truth '' but now you became Arrogant so its upto you, its your life, your loss & your gain, :D go ahead and read Shahadha before you close your eyes for Good with the Biggest Loss any Human can suffer , the Eternal torment .

and read atleast upto 186 http://quran.com/7/175-186 so that you me guided and also http://quran.com/67/1-12 and I am just a warner , what you sow is what you get , Be arrogant as Satan did with his Lord and you will his friend and he will take you where ever he goes '' Hell in the eternal world'' bitter Pill but that's what you need from me my fellow men.
                                My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Working...
                                X