• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mona123
    started a topic Reasons Why I Became a Shia

Reasons Why I Became a Shia

Salam Alaikum brothers and sisters.

I just wanted to share my story why I converted to Shia islam. I have no disrespect towards my Sunni brothers and sisters. I only want to inform others why I became a Shia because I have been frequently asked by my Sunni friends this same question. I was raised as a Sunni, but later on in my life I started search into Shia Islam. I found many information about Shia Islam that I connected with and also made much more sense. Here is a quick intro for my conversion to Shia Islam. Basically I wanted to search into why we pray differently than our Shia brothers and sisters, and I found this video that completely shocked me. It's exaclty how I used to pray. So then I looked into history and everything made sense to me. Here is the video that I found: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8UuKifnxBs

Go to 3:01, thats when he begins to pray.

Inshallah I didn't offend anyone, I only wanted to explain my story. Many of my Sunni friends were very curious about my story so I thought of also sharing it online. I have more reasons for converting to Shia Islam, but the posture of prayer in the Sunni sect is just a very tiny and quick reason for my conversion.

• ZeeshanParvez
    replied
    Originally posted by cloud9 View Post
    Muhammad pbuh is alive in heaven, he is not dead and buried and forgotten about as the wahabis suggest, because when prophet Muhammad pbuh went to heaven from masjid al aqsa on the night journey, he visited all the prophets peace be upon them in their respective heavens, the prophet Muhammad pbuh met the prophet Musa i.e Moses pbuh on the sixth heaven and prophet Muhammad pbuh was to told to go back to Allah to have number of prayers reduced until they were reduced to five. this shows that all the prophets are alive in their respective heavens from the first heaven to the seventh heaven and so therefore prophet Muhammad pbuh is also alive. wahabis, and shias and all the various other firqas please come into one ummah sunni islam, no firqas.one can make dua to Allah through prophet Muhammad pbuh or one can make dua directly to Allah as Allah loves us more than seventy mothers and is closer to us than our right jugular vein.. also there are prayers and duas that we already make directly to Allah such as surah fatiha, Rabana arthena fid dunya, dua karima etc; etc. so if we can make these duas directly to Allah than we can make other duas directly to Allah also.some duas are strenghthened by making through prophet Muhammad pbuh to allah whilst others are made directly. both can be done. depends on how one feels comfortable.

ummah forum please put this bait i.e adkar on twitter.

"forgotten"

When you slander someone, you end up having to pay with your good deeds in the next world.

The best part about preaching is that you get loads of free reward.

Can you please provide a reference from a "Wahabis" book which says the forgotten part?

You don't want to be giving away all your good deeds on the Day to so many "Wahabis" now do you little fella?

Leave a comment:

• ZeeshanParvez
    replied
    How unfortunate.

May Allah save the rest of us from such a disastrous fate.

Leave a comment:

• Saif-Uddin
    replied
    Muhammad pbuh is alive in heaven, he is not dead and buried and forgotten about as the wahabis suggest, because when prophet Muhammad pbuh went to heaven from masjid al aqsa on the night journey, he visited all the prophets peace be upon them in their respective heavens, the prophet Muhammad pbuh met the prophet Musa i.e Moses pbuh on the sixth heaven and prophet Muhammad pbuh was to told to go back to Allah to have number of prayers reduced until they were reduced to five. this shows that all the prophets are alive in their respective heavens from the first heaven to the seventh heaven and so therefore prophet Muhammad pbuh is also alive. wahabis, and shias and all the various other firqas please come into one ummah sunni islam, no firqas.one can make dua to Allah through prophet Muhammad pbuh or one can make dua directly to Allah as Allah loves us more than seventy mothers and is closer to us than our right jugular vein.. also there are prayers and duas that we already make directly to Allah such as surah fatiha, Rabana arthena fid dunya, dua karima etc; etc. so if we can make these duas directly to Allah than we can make other duas directly to Allah also.some duas are strenghthened by making through prophet Muhammad pbuh to allah whilst others are made directly. both can be done. depends on how one feels comfortable.

Wahabbi is a term coined by the Kuffar, and the Shia as we know are vast majority Kuffar,

Its time you took your head out of the sand and looked at the evidence.

Ignorance is not bliss.

Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 02-07-18, 12:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dontknowname
    replied

lol ur sooo wrong on ur perception of wahabies, also the body of the prophet s.a.w. is in the grave, have you forgotten the hadith when he passed away and the reaction of Umar r.a. and what Abu bakr r.a. said??, no one says he is forgotten, but he passed away, he IS buried.

did you just say making a dua through the prophet s.a.w. is better than directly to Allah? your some next goofi sufi

Leave a comment:

• cloud9
    replied

Last edited by cloud9; 02-07-18, 06:38 AM.

Leave a comment:

• cloud9
    replied
    asalamu alaikum, my mistake, it is true that the sunnis follow the prophet Muhammad pbuh and the sunnah of prophet Muhammad pbuh and so therefore they are sunnis. but the shias are uniting with the sunnis and becoming one ummah because the sunnis and the shias share the same beliefs, i.e they both believe in Allah and the prophet Muhammad pbuh, all the prophets that came before the prophet Muhammad pbuh and also believe in the family of the prophet Muhammad pbuh i.e known as the alulbeit by the shias, who are the immediate family of prophet Muhammad pbuh consisting of syed imam hussan and hussain, syed hazrat ali, syeda Fatima zahrah, they also believe in the rest of the prophet Muhammad pbuh's family i.e the rest of his sons and daughters and the husbands of prophet muhammad's daughters. all the sons and daughters of prophet Muhammad pbuh passed away before the death of prophet Muhammad except one daughter who was syeda Fatima Zahra. the sunnis go one step further and believe that the wives of prophet Muhammad pbuh are also alulbeit because they are from the prophet muhammad pbuh's rib. the missing alulbeit for the shias is syed abu bakr siddique who is the father in law of prophet Muhammad pbuh and also one of his close companions. importance should be given by the shias to prophet Muhammad pbuh and syed abu bakr siddique over syed hazrat ali as prophet Muhammad pbuh was the prophet and syed abu bakr siddique was the father in law of prophet Muhammad pbuh. syed abu bakr should also be given more importance than hazrat ali because syed abu bakr siddique was given the khalifat i.e the leadership of the muslims after the death of prophet Muhammad pbuh by Allah's decree. the shias should not pray with a stone on the prayer mat and bow on it as it interfers with the purity of worship of Allah. peace and salutations i.e salat aur salam to prophet Muhammad pbuh and his family and peace and salutations i.e salat aur salam to prophet Ibrahim and his family. syed hazrat ali was the son in law of prophet Muhammad and therefore has lower rank than the father in law of prophet Muhammad who was syed abu bakr siddique. wasalam
    Last edited by cloud9; 02-07-18, 05:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Saif-Uddin
    replied
    the reason why I said there was no shia or sunni at the time of prophet Muhammad pbuh is because there were no firqahs, we were not a divided community. all I know is that we were one ummah of Muhammad pbuh. sorry if I have caused offence, never meant to.
    Muslims who follow the Sunnah or the Messenger صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم are Sunnis,

The Shia follow Biddah and Kufr/Beliefs as a whole they are Kuffar.

About time you learnt Islam before sprouting some fluffy messages about uniting with the Shia,
    Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 02-07-18, 12:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• cloud9
    replied
    asalamu alaikum wa barakatahu, the shias should not wait for my death but should follow the bait of Muhammad pbuh straight away as he is the prophet of the ummah. follow the hadith, the sunnat and the shariah and the quran. these should be the bait of the shias and the sunnis. as I said before we are one ummah of the prophet Muhammad pbuh. the shias believe in Muhammad pbuh, the family of Muhammad pbuh and all the previous prophets before Muhammad pbuh and allah and so do the sunnis. no sunni and shia anymore just one ummah of Muhammad pbuh. wasalam.

Leave a comment:

• cloud9
    replied
    the reason why the wives of Muhammad pbuh are a part of the alulbait is because they are from the rib of Muhammad pbuh so are a part of the alulbait. the immediate members of the family of Muhammad pbuh who are syed abu bakr siddique, syed hazrat ali, syeda Fatima al Zahra, syed imams hussan and hussain the sons and daughters of Muhammad pbuh and the wives of Muhammad pbuh are the alulbait. the later descendents of Muhammad pbuh's family are not alulbait, they are just syed as they are not immediate family members of Muhammad pbuh. after my death I have left the bait with ummah forum.com as we are all one ummah and thereafter the bait should be with Muhammad pbuh. the sunnis have no bait except Muhammad pbuh and so should be the case with the shias also. praying with a stone on the prayer mat interfers with the purity of worship of allah and is kufr. to bow down on a stone is kufr. one can pray on a prayer mat without a stone or on a clean sheet or clean carpet or anywhere else that is clean without bowing down on a stone specifically placed on the ground to bow on.
    Last edited by cloud9; 05-06-18, 01:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• cloud9
    replied
    the reason why I said there was no shia or sunni at the time of prophet Muhammad pbuh is because there were no firqahs, we were not a divided community. all I know is that we were one ummah of Muhammad pbuh. sorry if I have caused offence, never meant to.

Leave a comment:

• Saif-Uddin
    replied
    i do not know why I have been given a warning, but I am not trying to highlight the differences between sunni and shia, but only to bring them together as one ummah of the rasool Muhammad pbuh. at the time of Muhammad pbuh there was no shia or sunni only one ummah of Muhammad pbuh, also the shias believe in the same prophets as the sunnis. also the prophet Muhammad pbuh is alive in jannah, the proof is in the quran and hadith with regards to the night journey of Muhammad pbuh to heaven from masjid al aqsa, the prophet Muhammad pbuh met all the prophets in their respective heavens and also met the prophet moses pbuh i.e musa pbuh who gave prophet Muhammad pbuh advice on reduction of number of prayers. the prophets peace be upon them are alive in jannah and so is prophet Muhammad pbuh. in quran it says that those who become martyers i.e shahid that is those who die in the cause of allah are also alive in heaven. please do not think I am trying to cause disruption in the muslim ummah only trying to bring the muslim ummah together and trying to convey some facts.
    This post of yours just shows you don't even know the basics of Islam, claiming there was no sunni at the time of Rasul صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم

Kindly learn the fundamentals of islam before you speak about matters you have no knowledge of.

We don't unite with Evildoers, we give them Dawah if they return back to the Siratal Mustaqim then Alhumdulillah, they are our brothers,

Otherwise we have Bara against the Shia.

Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 27-06-18, 10:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• cloud9
    replied
    i do not know why I have been given a warning, but I am not trying to highlight the differences between sunni and shia, but only to bring them together as one ummah of the rasool Muhammad pbuh. at the time of Muhammad pbuh there was no shia or sunni only one ummah of Muhammad pbuh, also the shias believe in the same prophets as the sunnis. also the prophet Muhammad pbuh is alive in jannah, the proof is in the quran and hadith with regards to the night journey of Muhammad pbuh to heaven from masjid al aqsa, the prophet Muhammad pbuh met all the prophets in their respective heavens and also met the prophet moses pbuh i.e musa pbuh who gave prophet Muhammad pbuh advice on reduction of number of prayers. the prophets peace be upon them are alive in jannah and so is prophet Muhammad pbuh. in quran it says that those who become martyers i.e shahid that is those who die in the cause of allah are also alive in heaven. please do not think I am trying to cause disruption in the muslim ummah only trying to bring the muslim ummah together and trying to convey some facts.

Leave a comment:

• Abu Kamel
    replied
    Originally posted by Abu Kamel View Post
    I see Muhajir mentioned the Jafari madhab. In 1950s, mufti of Al Azhar Shaltout issued a fatwa recognizing Jafari madhab as a authentic school of Fish. Shaltout was a Masonic grandmaster at the time. The Amman Meesage of 2004 revived this batil fatwa backed by the Masonic Jordanian regime and scores of government scholars. This opinion legitimized Shiism and authenticated America’s plan of regime change and sect change in Iraq from Sunni to Shiism.

I have yet to see sufficient evidence that shaykh Jafar (th) wrote anything on fiqh or usulul fiqh, nor any legitimate effort to separate Rawafid lies from authentic material from him. This being the case, Jafari fiqh appears as a fraud and fake, concocted by Rawafid and ascribed to the shaykh, like almost all of their fabrications.
    In hindsight, it seems the Occult masonic movements in the Muslim world started by the Tawaghit colonizers regrouped and gained mainstream acceptance by the murtad regimes of the Muslim world. This is why I say the Shia rise in global prominence in the Muslim world is a conspiracy of the Twaghit powers against Islam.

Leave a comment:

• Saif-Uddin
    replied
    Originally posted by mohabdul View Post
    It seems that you do not know the difference between Islam and Zoraostians. You are probably the only human in history that ever claimed that Sunnis pray similar to Zoraostians.
    Akhi there are a lot of these ignorant nutjobs around, particularly some of those interfaith ones who believe we should all hold hands and unite with them

نعوذ بالله من ذلك

Leave a comment:

Working...
X