Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reasons Why I Became a Shia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mona123
    started a topic Reasons Why I Became a Shia

    Reasons Why I Became a Shia

    Salam Alaikum brothers and sisters.

    I just wanted to share my story why I converted to Shia islam. I have no disrespect towards my Sunni brothers and sisters. I only want to inform others why I became a Shia because I have been frequently asked by my Sunni friends this same question. I was raised as a Sunni, but later on in my life I started search into Shia Islam. I found many information about Shia Islam that I connected with and also made much more sense. Here is a quick intro for my conversion to Shia Islam. Basically I wanted to search into why we pray differently than our Shia brothers and sisters, and I found this video that completely shocked me. It's exaclty how I used to pray. So then I looked into history and everything made sense to me. Here is the video that I found: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8UuKifnxBs

    Go to 3:01, thats when he begins to pray.

    Inshallah I didn't offend anyone, I only wanted to explain my story. Many of my Sunni friends were very curious about my story so I thought of also sharing it online. I have more reasons for converting to Shia Islam, but the posture of prayer in the Sunni sect is just a very tiny and quick reason for my conversion.

  • ZeeshanParvez
    replied
    May Allah save everyone from such misguidance. This is what happens when you do not pray for guidance every day.

    You become a shia.

    Leave a comment:


  • shay5
    replied
    Originally posted by Mona123 View Post

    Inshallah I didn't offend anyone, I only wanted to explain my story. Many of my Sunni friends were very curious about my story so I thought of also sharing it online. I have more reasons for converting to Shia Islam, but the posture of prayer in the Sunni sect is just a very tiny and quick reason for my conversion.

    Your boyfriend was probably a shia so that is why you converted. Since when is a group who insult the sahaba on the right path?

    Leave a comment:


  • Saif-Uddin
    replied
    Originally posted by Musbah View Post
    Re: Reasons Why I Became a Shia

    Just a troll and not a very good one at that...
    Lol, you nailed it.

    These Dirty Trolls are completely shameless.

    Leave a comment:


  • eesa the kiwi
    replied
    Re: Reasons Why I Became a Shia

    Originally posted by Dontknowname View Post
    fallout
    Lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Dontknowname
    replied
    Re: Reasons Why I Became a Shia

    Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
    I don't think many people would understand the reference either lolz
    fallout

    Leave a comment:


  • eesa the kiwi
    replied
    Re: Reasons Why I Became a Shia

    Originally posted by magok View Post
    well

    no one gives a mole rat's teeth
    Lol

    Leave a comment:


  • magok
    replied
    Re: Reasons Why I Became a Shia

    Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
    I don't think many people would understand the reference either lolz
    well

    no one gives a mole rat's teeth

    Leave a comment:


  • Saif-Uddin
    replied
    Re: Reasons Why I Became a Shia

    Originally posted by Mona123 View Post
    Salam Alaikum brothers and sisters.

    I just wanted to share my story why I converted to Shia islam. I have no disrespect towards my Sunni brothers and sisters. I only want to inform others why I became a Shia because I have been frequently asked by my Sunni friends this same question. I was raised as a Sunni, but later on in my life I started search into Shia Islam. I found many information about Shia Islam that I connected with and also made much more sense. Here is a quick intro for my conversion to Shia Islam. Basically I wanted to search into why we pray differently than our Shia brothers and sisters, and I found this video that completely shocked me. It's exaclty how I used to pray. So then I looked into history and everything made sense to me. Here is the video that I found: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8UuKifnxBs

    Go to 3:01, thats when he begins to pray.

    Inshallah I didn't offend anyone, I only wanted to explain my story. Many of my Sunni friends were very curious about my story so I thought of also sharing it online. I have more reasons for converting to Shia Islam, but the posture of prayer in the Sunni sect is just a very tiny and quick reason for my conversion.
    Everything made sense to you?

    Abusing the prophet salallahu عليه السلام‎ wifez the Sahaba radiallahu anhum, prostitution aka temporary marriage, attributing Ali radiallahu anhu with divine attributes, and their Imams, amongst other Pagan teachings,

    They all made sense to you?

    Nauzibillah min zaliq

    Leave a comment:


  • eesa the kiwi
    replied
    Re: Reasons Why I Became a Shia

    Originally posted by magok View Post
    no one gives a mirelurk's pincer
    I don't think many people would understand the reference either lolz

    Leave a comment:


  • zeeshan_lko
    replied
    Re: Reasons Why I Became a Shia

    so what is youe belief about the khilafat of abu bakr ra , umar ra and usman ra

    Leave a comment:


  • talibilm09
    replied
    Re: Reasons Why I Became a Shia

    Originally posted by Bismil View Post
    No.

    They worship fire.

    They are called " Parsis " , a small community , but a rich one. They have names like Muslims though.
    Yes , Bismil the knowledgeable, is right in this matter, they are Parsis , So this Mona , the op is trying to offer petrol packed in a bottle of honey , :rotfl:


    but Bismil sometimes creates problems by finding faults on Sahabas (from hadith which we should never do and do not have right )so thats why he is banned

    Leave a comment:


  • magok
    replied
    Re: Reasons Why I Became a Shia

    no one gives a mirelurk's pincer

    Leave a comment:


  • Free_Syria
    replied
    Re: Reasons Why I Became a Shia

    It's just a matter of time before he starts throwing barrel bombs against Sunni Muslims.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bismil
    replied
    Re: Reasons Why I Became a Shia

    Originally posted by Isa9 View Post
    It's Zoroastrian not Shia!!!
    No.

    They worship fire.

    They are called " Parsis " , a small community , but a rich one. They have names like Muslims though.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X