Reasons Why I Became a Shia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Reasons Why I Became a Shia

Some times I'm amazed that Islam has survived so long. There is such hatred between sects. It's only by the will of God that Islam survives
    Isa9, a sinner

Comment

Originally posted by Mona123 View Post
      I am 100% confident in becoming a Shia. I am not trying to attack you or anything Ya'sin, I am only sharing my story.
      What do Shias believe anyway? That can make a huge difference on things.

Comment

Originally posted by candyapple View Post
        So you agree with the concept of mutah? U'd allow a married guy to use you for three days?

And erm you agree with ur dad or ur brother or ur uncle or ur hubby "thighing" kids aged 5?
        Sounds exactly like J udaism made up rules in the Talmu d which ends up turning a religion into Pagansim.

Comment

Originally posted by Witwoa View Post
          Third when shia speak of infallible imams now we know the prophet Muhammad (saw) never spoke about this.

Forth is I follow the 5 pillars and I love ali (ra) as I do all shahabah. What am I doing wrong as not being in a sect (shia )

WHOAH! Infalability on Imams?? That seems to add a divine nature to man which i'm sure is against Islam!

Wasnt Islam sent to fight against these heresies in the early days. Isnt that the point? If the Imams are infallible, it means their divine, it means they can over rule the Qur'aan, which means essentially their sons of God in human form which violates Islam.

Also there is no 'Sunni' or 'Shiah' in the Qur'aan. Isn't much of the history in early Islam having to fight battles with people who made their own sects and tried to divide islam?

Also, why are Shiahs doing haram things like dancing and shedding human blood? Even innocent childrens blood. This is what tribal pagans, witches, and sorceres do which is against all books and a very, very serious offense. Are they trying to call the lower gods? Are they trying to have their blood cry out to God? Are they trying to punish themselves to effect Gods blessings? What is their purpose in this?

Different SCHOOLS is one thing. But to break off into sects is very harmful because they can easily become Pagan. Paganism is adding/subtracting/changing to religions until it violates a majore rule and becomes it's own religion no longer recognized by God.

Also, Iran's real motive for nukes would be to show Sunni's they are more powerful and enchance their political and religious negotiating power. This is a completely unacceptable way to enhance power. Power has one source - the truth. Theres only One Truth - God. We know God through his Perfect Word. Mistakes of understanding his Word are made by humans.

But there are honest mistakes of following the Word. Then there is man trying to OWN and TAKE over the Word to glorify himself and his pride. Only Satan would cause the latter corruption of man doing this. Never an honest misunderstanding of the Word could result in something that severe. The early Islam knew this and tried very hard to prevent this from happening. But Satan eventually gets inside everything.

So if you chose to move to a NEW sect as an ADULT, all things must be considered because ignorance might not be considered an excuse!

Remember the test of life is to see how you will use your adult Free Will:

Were you innocent and born into this sect? No? Then to WILLINGLY support it using your adult Free Will is something I would not recommend. In your case specifically, you need to look at what you are joining for serious reasons.

Some sins are NOT forgiven if they are done with adult Free Will - EVEN under reasonable ignorance. I would urge people to PM her letting her know the possible consequences of using her adult Free Will to help help stengthen divisions.

(of course there can be HUGE rewards if someone helps bring light to the other divisions and cause change, but this is impossible for a single layperson in her scenario. I'd guess in her case she is only supporting which means there's an obligation from you guys to let her know the possible consequences. If this sect causes bloodshed, and she willingly knows this and converts, then she may get a share of all the bloodshed. Thats how serious this COULD be. All the scenarios need to be put on the table so she can use her Free Will properly as an adult. Remember, Christians arent an inner division and many liberal excuses can be made. But to move to an inner division of Islam that causes strife and bloodshed could be very serious.)

Comment

Originally posted by Crush View Post
            WHOAH! Infalability on Imams?? That seems to add a divine nature to man which i'm sure is against Islam!

Wasnt Islam sent to fight against these heresies in the early days. Isnt that the point? If the Imams are infallible, it means their divine, it means they can over rule the Qur'aan, which means essentially their sons of God in human form which violates Islam.

Also there is no 'Sunni' or 'Shiah' in the Qur'aan. Isn't much of the history in early Islam having to fight battles with people who made their own sects and tried to divide islam?

Also, why are Shiahs doing haram things like dancing and shedding human blood? Even innocent childrens blood. This is what tribal pagans, witches, and sorceres do which is against all books and a very, very serious offense. Are they trying to call the lower gods? Are they trying to have their blood cry out to God? Are they trying to punish themselves to effect Gods blessings? What is their purpose in this?

Different SCHOOLS is one thing. But to break off into sects is very harmful because they can easily become Pagan. Paganism is adding/subtracting/changing to religions until it violates a majore rule and becomes it's own religion no longer recognized by God.

Also, Iran's real motive for nukes would be to show Sunni's they are more powerful and enchance their political and religious negotiating power. This is a completely unacceptable way to enhance power. Power has one source - the truth. Theres only One Truth - God. We know God through his Perfect Word. Mistakes of understanding his Word are made by humans.

But there are honest mistakes of following the Word. Then there is man trying to OWN and TAKE over the Word to glorify himself and his pride. Only Satan would cause the latter corruption of man doing this. Never an honest misunderstanding of the Word could result in something that severe. The early Islam knew this and tried very hard to prevent this from happening. But Satan eventually gets inside everything.

So if you chose to move to a NEW sect as an ADULT, all things must be considered because ignorance might not be considered an excuse!

Remember the test of life is to see how you will use your adult Free Will:

Were you innocent and born into this sect? No? Then to WILLINGLY support it using your adult Free Will is something I would not recommend. In your case specifically, you need to look at what you are joining for serious reasons.

Some sins are NOT forgiven if they are done with adult Free Will - EVEN under reasonable ignorance. I would urge people to PM her letting her know the possible consequences of using her adult Free Will to help help stengthen divisions.

(of course there can be HUGE rewards if someone helps bring light to the other divisions and cause change, but this is impossible for a single layperson in her scenario. I'd guess in her case she is only supporting which means there's an obligation from you guys to let her know the possible consequences. If this sect causes bloodshed, and she willingly knows this and converts, then she may get a share of all the bloodshed. Thats how serious this COULD be. All the scenarios need to be put on the table so she can use her Free Will properly as an adult. Remember, Christians arent an inner division and many liberal excuses can be made. But to move to an inner division of Islam that causes strife and bloodshed could be very serious.)
            Bro you wrote this whole thing I'm mot shia I am just muslim

Comment

Originally posted by Isa9 View Post
              It's Zoroastrian not Shia!!!
              No.

They worship fire.

They are called " Parsis " , a small community , but a rich one. They have names like Muslims though.

Comment

It's just a matter of time before he starts throwing barrel bombs against Sunni Muslims.

Comment

no one gives a mirelurk's pincer
                  "arm yourself with knowledge and laugh at the accusers"
                  me - 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Bismil View Post
                    No.

They worship fire.

They are called " Parsis " , a small community , but a rich one. They have names like Muslims though.
                    Yes , Bismil the knowledgeable, is right in this matter, they are Parsis , So this Mona , the op is trying to offer petrol packed in a bottle of honey , :rotfl:

but Bismil sometimes creates problems by finding faults on Sahabas (from hadith which we should never do and do not have right )so thats why he is banned
                    My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

so what is youe belief about the khilafat of abu bakr ra , umar ra and usman ra

Comment

Originally posted by magok View Post
                        no one gives a mirelurk's pincer
                        I don't think many people would understand the reference either lolz
                        It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
                        "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona123 View Post
                          Salam Alaikum brothers and sisters.

I just wanted to share my story why I converted to Shia islam. I have no disrespect towards my Sunni brothers and sisters. I only want to inform others why I became a Shia because I have been frequently asked by my Sunni friends this same question. I was raised as a Sunni, but later on in my life I started search into Shia Islam. I found many information about Shia Islam that I connected with and also made much more sense. Here is a quick intro for my conversion to Shia Islam. Basically I wanted to search into why we pray differently than our Shia brothers and sisters, and I found this video that completely shocked me. It's exaclty how I used to pray. So then I looked into history and everything made sense to me. Here is the video that I found: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8UuKifnxBs

Go to 3:01, thats when he begins to pray.

Inshallah I didn't offend anyone, I only wanted to explain my story. Many of my Sunni friends were very curious about my story so I thought of also sharing it online. I have more reasons for converting to Shia Islam, but the posture of prayer in the Sunni sect is just a very tiny and quick reason for my conversion.
                          Everything made sense to you?

Abusing the prophet salallahu عليه السلام‎ wifez the Sahaba radiallahu anhum, prostitution aka temporary marriage, attributing Ali radiallahu anhu with divine attributes, and their Imams, amongst other Pagan teachings,

They all made sense to you?

Nauzibillah min zaliq
                          http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                            well

no one gives a mole rat's teeth
                            "arm yourself with knowledge and laugh at the accusers"
                            me - 2017

Comment

Originally posted by magok View Post
                              well

no one gives a mole rat's teeth
                              Lol
                              It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
                              "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                                fallout

Comment

Working...
                                X