Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: AW: Re: Reasons Why I Became a Shia

Originally posted by Hate Racism View Post
    I don't understand why people make a big deal out of how we pray and compare slight differences

The only dua in surah Fatiha is "ihdinas siratal mustaqeen"

When entering toilet, or before eating food, when sneezing so many of us ask dua which sums up to around 100 per day in average

As far as we all bow down to Allah in the right direction and ask dua why make a big fuss on slight differences or number of rakaths etc.
    How did the property saw pray?
    Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

Originally posted by InTheBegining View Post
      How did the property saw pray?
      According to several recurrent reporting he bowed down to the direction of kauba and prayed early in morning, afternoon, evening and night.

Today we argue about number of rakaths and stuff like that but we all forget the point of salah

In Islamic terminology dua is the act of supplication. It is calling out to God; it is a conversation with God, our Creator, our Lord, the All Knowing, and the All Powerful. In fact the word is derived from the Arabic root meaning to call out or to summon. Dua is uplifting, empowering, liberating and transforming and it is one of the most powerful and effective act of worship a human being can engage in. Dua has been called the weapon of the believer. It affirms a person’s belief in One God and it shuns all forms of idolatry or polytheism. Dua is essentially submission to God and a manifestation of a person’s need for Allah.

Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, “A slave becomes nearest to his Lord when he is in prostration. So increase supplications in prostrations.’’ [Saheeh Muslim]

“The supplication of every one of you will be granted if he does not get impatient and say, `I supplicated my Lord but my prayer has not been granted’.’’ [Saheeh Al-Bukhari, Saheeh Muslim
      Be careful who you call Kafir because only Allah knows who is truly a rejector and who is merely a misguided person. It is not up to us to "sentence" a person to the Hellfire.

The Questions you Questioned will be Questioned in the day of judgement

Comment

According to several recurrent reporting he bowed down to the direction of kauba and prayed early in morning, afternoon, evening and night.

Today we argue about number of rakaths and stuff like that but we all forget the point of salah

In Islamic terminology dua is the act of supplication. It is calling out to God; it is a conversation with God, our Creator, our Lord, the All Knowing, and the All Powerful. In fact the word is derived from the Arabic root meaning to call out or to summon. Dua is uplifting, empowering, liberating and transforming and it is one of the most powerful and effective act of worship a human being can engage in. Dua has been called the weapon of the believer. It affirms a person’s belief in One God and it shuns all forms of idolatry or polytheism. Dua is essentially submission to God and a manifestation of a person’s need for Allah.

Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, “A slave becomes nearest to his Lord when he is in prostration. So increase supplications in prostrations.’’ [Saheeh Muslim]

“The supplication of every one of you will be granted if he does not get impatient and say, `I supplicated my Lord but my prayer has not been granted’.’’ [Saheeh Al-Bukhari, Saheeh Muslim
        Acki the prophet saw said also Pray as you have seen me praying so thank you for telling me which direction he saw bowed towards now tell me how he actually prayed please. Also tell me how you pray. JazakAllah kayr
        Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

Originally posted by InTheBegining View Post
          Acki the prophet saw said also Pray as you have seen me praying so thank you for telling me which direction he saw bowed towards now tell me how he actually prayed please. Also tell me how you pray. JazakAllah kayr
          I accept the most sahih reportings which is 5 times a day and the 2 4 4 3 4 rakaths respectively, but there are indeed some other reports that give slightly different descriptions such as different number of rakaths.

But all of the accounts of how to pray are from recurrent reporting, but some have slight differences to each other because recurrent reporting meaning 100s of witnesses telling the same thing

People can argue about the small differences but all the reports agree on the fact that nabi saw bowed down to the qibla.

If a brother was praying next to me and did one rakath extra or less than me due to the recurrent reporting he accepted I would not judge him because atleast we both said "ihdinas siratal mustaqeen" in our salah and bowed down to Allah.

These tiny difference has led into Muslims labeling each other, Sufis, Shias, Sunnis, salafi hanafi shafi bora..........
          Be careful who you call Kafir because only Allah knows who is truly a rejector and who is merely a misguided person. It is not up to us to "sentence" a person to the Hellfire.

The Questions you Questioned will be Questioned in the day of judgement

Comment

Re: Reasons Why I Became a Shia

Originally posted by Mona123 View Post
            I am 100% confident in becoming a Shia. I am not trying to attack you or anything Ya'sin, I am only sharing my story.
            Can I ask you something.

The Qur'an teaches us that we should not devided our religion into sects and you are saying you are
            Shia the very word shia means party/sect/divide. The whole of the name is (sect of ali) how do you pass this.

Second shia say that a human being brung queen asheeba's thrown to Solomon. But as I read it was a jinn who brought it.

Third when shia speak of infallible imams now we know the prophet Muhammad (saw) never spoke about this.

Forth is I follow the 5 pillars and I love ali (ra) as I do all shahabah. What am I doing wrong as not being in a sect (shia )

Last who was the first shia

Comment

There is no such thing as Shia or Sunni it's just a label people made, we are Muslims.
              Ghost
              You just changed the way you prayed to the same creator and called your self a different label. In Islam every dua including saying bismil before eating is also like prayer. so we pray 100 times per day.

why make it political

period.

if your talking Shia Sunni your for a political debate not religious
              Agreed

Comment

I accept the most sahih reportings which is 5 times a day and the 2 4 4 3 4 rakaths respectively, but there are indeed some other reports that give slightly different descriptions such as different number of rakaths.

But all of the accounts of how to pray are from recurrent reporting, but some have slight differences to each other because recurrent reporting meaning 100s of witnesses telling the same thing

People can argue about the small differences but all the reports agree on the fact that nabi saw bowed down to the qibla.

If a brother was praying next to me and did one rakath extra or less than me due to the recurrent reporting he accepted I would not judge him because atleast we both said "ihdinas siratal mustaqeen" in our salah and bowed down to Allah.

These tiny difference has led into Muslims labeling each other, Sufis, Shias, Sunnis, salafi hanafi shafi bora..........
                At the end of the day its muslim and I let Allah deal with those who divide there religion as we are told not to

Comment

Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Reasons Why I Became a Shia

Originally posted by Muslim96 View Post
                  But I am sure there are some brothers who know much more than for example me..

It is ok to.close it brother since OP said she will not write again
                  If she will not reply close and delete it. She is just trying to spread her ideal if she will not answer key questions

Comment

Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Reasons Why I Became a Shia

Even if she will reply, this thread seems very unnecessary and I don't know how it benefits anyone. I'm surprised it's lasted this long

Comment

Originally posted by Joyous_muslimah View Post
                      You know what? This forum sickens me sometimes and shows everything wrong with the ummah today. You're harsh against you're own but when someone is blatantly mocking your deen you act all compassionate. How did i get reported told to work on my adhab when the OP(with whatever version of Islam she's apparently 'followed') is mocking the way we pray acting all naive. Spare me the crap.
                      i noticed this too
                      Allah sent down his tranquillity upon him and supported him with angels you did not see and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowest, while the word of Allah - that is the highest. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

Comment

Re: Reasons Why I Became a Fire Worshipper

Brother, you will always feel connected with Allah even if you are praying the wrong way. Allah knows your intention, and knows what's in your heart. I believe that Christians, Jews, Sunni's, and any other religion will enter Jannah if they do good on Earth. If they respect people, help the poor, take care of nature and animals, then I believe 100% that they will enter Jannah. That's what Shia Islam believes, and that's what I believe, So yes, you will still feel connected with Allah when you pray with your Sunni brothers because Allah is aware of your true purpose.

I do not believe in whipping yourself on ashura. I believe in gathering together and sharing the stories of the Ahlulbayt.

Why did you avoid my question I find that to be rude and deceitful.

I asked you.

Who was the first shia?

If I love ali(ra) pray five times a day follow the Qur'an what am I doing wrong?

Last the quran teaches not to devided into sect. The word shia from shiatl ali means (sect of Ali) of which he nor the prophet (saw) was a part of.
                        How do you justify being a sect.

Comment

Re: Reasons Why I Became a Fire Worshipper

What attracted you to Shiaism as opposed to remaining a Sunni?
                          Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Salam Alaikum brothers and sisters.

I just wanted to share my story why I converted to Shia islam. I have no disrespect towards my Sunni brothers and sisters. I only want to inform others why I became a Shia because I have been frequently asked by my Sunni friends this same question. I was raised as a Sunni, but later on in my life I started search into Shia Islam. I found many information about Shia Islam that I connected with and also made much more sense. Here is a quick intro for my conversion to Shia Islam. Basically I wanted to search into why we pray differently than our Shia brothers and sisters, and I found this video that completely shocked me. It's exaclty how I used to pray. So then I looked into history and everything made sense to me. Here is the video that I found: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8UuKifnxBs

Go to 3:01, thats when he begins to pray.

Inshallah I didn't offend anyone, I only wanted to explain my story. Many of my Sunni friends were very curious about my story so I thought of also sharing it online. I have more reasons for converting to Shia Islam, but the posture of prayer in the Sunni sect is just a very tiny and quick reason for my conversion.
                            So you agree with the concept of mutah? U'd allow a married guy to use you for three days?

And erm you agree with ur dad or ur brother or ur uncle or ur hubby "thighing" kids aged 5?
                            "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Comment

you guys know shes not for real right
                              Allah sent down his tranquillity upon him and supported him with angels you did not see and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowest, while the word of Allah - that is the highest. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

Comment

Salam Alaikum brothers and sisters.

I just wanted to share my story why I converted to Shia islam. I have no disrespect towards my Sunni brothers and sisters. I only want to inform others why I became a Shia because I have been frequently asked by my Sunni friends this same question. I was raised as a Sunni, but later on in my life I started search into Shia Islam. I found many information about Shia Islam that I connected with and also made much more sense. Here is a quick intro for my conversion to Shia Islam. Basically I wanted to search into why we pray differently than our Shia brothers and sisters, and I found this video that completely shocked me. It's exaclty how I used to pray. So then I looked into history and everything made sense to me. Here is the video that I found: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8UuKifnxBs

Go to 3:01, thats when he begins to pray.

Inshallah I didn't offend anyone, I only wanted to explain my story. Many of my Sunni friends were very curious about my story so I thought of also sharing it online. I have more reasons for converting to Shia Islam, but the posture of prayer in the Sunni sect is just a very tiny and quick reason for my conversion.
                                I can't believe nobody got the hysterical joke OP was trying to make...

Originally posted by hadmatter View Post
                                you guys know shes not for real right
                                No lol they dont...
                                وَمَا قَدَرُوا اللَّهَ حَقَّ قَدْرِهِ وَالْأَرْضُ جَمِيعًا قَبْضَتُهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَالسَّمَاوَاتُ مَطْوِيَّاتٌ بِيَمِينِهِ ۚ سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ
                                They have not appraised Allah with true appraisal, while the earth entirely will be [within] His grip on the Day of Resurrection, and the heavens will be folded in His right hand. Exalted is He and high above what they associate with Him. (Az-Zumar: 67)

Comment

Working...
                                X