Reasons Why I Became a Shia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Reasons Why I Became a Shia

Wow, that's low. Someone's seriously abusing their mod powers. You need to learn how to tolerate other people's opinions and choices. You can't change people by offending them. But I doubt you have good intentions, some people just love accusing others of kufr. This is so immature. Relevant hadith:

Narrated Abu Dhar:

That he heard the Prophet (ﷺ) saying, "If somebody accuses another of Fusuq (by calling him 'Fasiq' i.e. a wicked person) or accuses him of Kufr, such an accusation will revert to him (i.e. the accuser) if his companion (the accused) is innocent." Sahih al-Bukhari 6045

Comment

I was going to show a page from the Quran that clearly mentioned something that opened my eyes. But I am afraid that the sisters and brothers here are going to attack me. I can't have a proper debate here.

I hope that the hatred in your hearts goes away, and may Allah only put happiness and forgiveness. Hatred only causes fitna and problems. Inshallah that you guys can see that.

Fee Aman Allah

Comment

Originally posted by Mona123 View Post
        Sister, why do you have so much hatred in your heart? If you want people to be guided aren't you supposed to show it in a respectful way? Why waste your time with arguments and hate? Did I insult you or call you names?

I came here because I thought it was a welcoming community. How wrong I was.
        You're gonna get called a troll and ridiculed if you don't agree with the general opinion, sorry :( But also why leave sunni Islam?

Comment

I was going to show a page from the Quran that clearly mentioned something that opened my eyes. But I am afraid that the sisters and brothers here are going to attack me. I can't have a proper debate here.

I hope that the hatred in your hearts goes away, and may Allah only put happiness and forgiveness. Hatred only causes fitna and problems. Inshallah that you guys can see that.

Fee Aman Allah
          Loool you are really taking this too far,have a debate or whatever but for starters get the religion right. I'm out man,this thread is so ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Sen View Post
            Wow, that's low. Someone's seriously abusing their mod powers. You need to learn how to tolerate other people's opinions and choices. You can't change people by offending them. But I doubt you have good intentions, some people just love accusing others of kufr. This is so immature. Relevant hadith:
            Brother, I wasn't going to attack anyone. My intentions was only to show what I have found during my research. I told my Sunni friends about why I converted to Shia Islam and none of them were offended. We only had a nice debate thats all. I would never insult any sect. I know how hurtful that can be. That's not what Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) would have done.

It really made me sad when I saw that my title was changed. It hurts to see how our Muslim community is changing.

Comment

Originally posted by missmirah02 View Post
              Who changed the thread title?
              To whoever changed the tittle, that was very rude and immature. The sunni community is not a welcoming one.

I will show more proof, just have some patience inshallah.
              It's disrespectful brother. I had no intention of attacking anyone. I was a Sunni, and I still have many Sunni friends. I am not attacking anyone wallah. That was not my intention the whole time.

The admin who changed it is not showing any Islamic manners.
              i changed the title

what "shia islam" is that?

the man was praying towards, to, in front of fire

where is this in islam?

it is YOU who are disrespectful, we dont tolerate people who besmirch our religion, if you found this "religion" to be of your liking, enjoy

but dont bring that crap here
              .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
              نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
              دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Brother, I wasn't going to attack anyone. My intentions was only to show what I have found during my research. I told my Sunni friends about why I converted to Shia Islam and none of them were offended. We only had a nice debate thats all. I would never insult any sect. I know how hurtful that can be. That's not what Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) would have done.

It really made me sad when I saw that my title was changed. It hurts to see how our Muslim community is changing.
                you left islam to worship fire and you are "hurt to see how our muslim community is changing"? are you for real?
                دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

You know what? This forum sickens me sometimes and shows everything wrong with the ummah today. You're harsh against you're own but when someone is blatantly mocking your deen you act all compassionate. How did i get reported told to work on my adhab when the OP(with whatever version of Islam she's apparently 'followed') is mocking the way we pray acting all naive. Spare me the crap.

Comment

Originally posted by missmirah02 View Post
                    You're gonna get called a troll and ridiculed if you don't agree with the general opinion, sorry :( But also why leave sunni Islam?
                    no

not general opinion

just islam

the sister comes and says "reasons why i became shia" was bad enough

then she posts this video of a guy praying to fire

gimme a break
                    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
                      you left islam to worship fire and you are "hurt to see how our muslim community is changing"? are you for real?
                      She didn't leave Islam to worship fire,i couldn't care less if she did. Allah would deal with her. She's saying that's how Sunni's pray like

Comment

Originally posted by Joyous_muslimah View Post
                        She didn't leave Islam to worship fire,i couldn't care less if she did. Allah would deal with her. She's saying that's how Sunni's pray like
                        whoa

who prays like that? facing a fire and chanting
                        دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Originally posted by Joyous_muslimah View Post
                          You know what? This forum sickens me sometimes and shows everything wrong with the ummah today. You're harsh against you're own but when someone is blatantly mocking your deen you act all compassionate. How did i get reported told to work on my adhab when the OP(with whatever version of Islam she's apparently 'followed') is mocking the way we pray acting all naive. Spare me the crap.
                          you do seem a bit rough

we need that
                          دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Re: Reasons Why I Became a Fire Worshipper

Originally posted by Minhajul View Post
                            :salams:

I don't know how whipping yourself solves anything? If it is a means of forgiveness are the Shia not playing God?

Surely only Allah SWT has the right to punish us for our sins no one else... Especially in that manner?

I watched a YouTube video of the Shia just whipping themselves constantly even while their backs where bleeding...

Ask yourself logically, Allah SWT loves us, why would he tell us to do such things to ourselves?

and what's wrong with the way we Sunni pray now? I feel very connected to my salah Alhamdulilah, and in fact I'm very much looking forward to going to Jummah tomorrow to pray alongside my Sunni brothers.

Jummah Mubarak everyone, I think you should do a little more research sister, it's not too late to change your mind. Seek forgiveness, may Allah SWT guide you to the right path :insha:

Ameen.
                            Brother, you will always feel connected with Allah even if you are praying the wrong way. Allah knows your intention, and knows what's in your heart. I believe that Christians, Jews, Sunni's, and any other religion will enter Jannah if they do good on Earth. If they respect people, help the poor, take care of nature and animals, then I believe 100% that they will enter Jannah. That's what Shia Islam believes, and that's what I believe, So yes, you will still feel connected with Allah when you pray with your Sunni brothers because Allah is aware of your true purpose.

I do not believe in whipping yourself on ashura. I believe in gathering together and sharing the stories of the Ahlulbayt.

Comment

Brother, you will always feel connected with Allah even if you are praying the wrong way. Allah knows your intention, and knows what's in your heart. I believe that Christians, Jews, Sunni's, and any other religion will enter Jannah if they do good on Earth. If they respect people, help the poor, take care of nature and animals, then I believe 100% that they will enter Jannah. That's what Shia Islam believes, and that's what I believe, So yes, you will still feel connected with Allah when you pray with your Sunni brothers because Allah is aware of your true purpose.

I do not believe in whipping yourself on ashura. I believe in gathering together and sharing the stories of the Ahlulbayt.
                              What in Sunni Islam did you not believe though?

Comment

how to pray

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QknEUIEvrb0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzRmpPGEb6Q

sunni style
                                دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Working...
                                X