Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reasons Why I Became a Shia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Re: Reasons Why I Became a Shia

    Originally posted by Vedtil View Post
    OP is a new kind of idiot. She says she was a sunni but then says she used to pray like a zoroastrian.
    Loool this is so comical, so she really used to light flames in the middle of prayer and move around? Your parents got some explaining to do.( Or simply youse a troll)

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by Mona123 View Post
      Salam Alaikum brothers and sisters.

      I just wanted to share my story why I converted to Shia islam. I have no disrespect towards my Sunni brothers and sisters. I only want to inform others why I became a Shia because I have been frequently asked by my Sunni friends this same question. I was raised as a Sunni, but later on in my life I started search into Shia Islam. I found many information about Shia Islam that I connected with and also made much more sense. Here is a quick intro for my conversion to Shia Islam. Basically I wanted to search into why we pray differently than our Shia brothers and sisters, and I found this video that completely shocked me. It's exaclty how I used to pray. So then I looked into history and everything made sense to me. Here is the video that I found: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8UuKifnxBs

      Go to 3:01, thats when he begins to pray.

      Inshallah I didn't offend anyone, I only wanted to explain my story. Many of my Sunni friends were very curious about my story so I thought of also sharing it online. I have more reasons for converting to Shia Islam, but the posture of prayer in the Sunni sect is just a very tiny and quick reason for my conversion.
      Is this a joke?
      http://kondori.wordpress.com/

      Like this page on FB
      HasbunAllah Wani'mal Wakeel | حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل

      Allah is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs.

      "...its better to light a small candle than to curse the darkness..."

      "We need to emphasise that differences of fiqh are the not the depth of religion, the depth of religion is piety." ~
      Shaykh Akram Nadwi


      Salātullāhi wa Salāmuhu ‘alayka ya Rasūlallāh


      http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj...2vbxo1_500.jpg

      Comment


        #18
        Re: Reasons Why I Became a Shia

        Originally posted by Mona123 View Post
        Salam Alaikum brothers and sisters.

        I just wanted to share my story why I converted to Shia islam. I have no disrespect towards my Sunni brothers and sisters. I only want to inform others why I became a Shia because I have been frequently asked by my Sunni friends this same question. I was raised as a Sunni, but later on in my life I started search into Shia Islam. I found many information about Shia Islam that I connected with and also made much more sense. Here is a quick intro for my conversion to Shia Islam. Basically I wanted to search into why we pray differently than our Shia brothers and sisters, and I found this video that completely shocked me. It's exaclty how I used to pray. So then I looked into history and everything made sense to me. Here is the video that I found: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8UuKifnxBs

        Go to 3:01, thats when he begins to pray.

        Inshallah I didn't offend anyone, I only wanted to explain my story. Many of my Sunni friends were very curious about my story so I thought of also sharing it online. I have more reasons for converting to Shia Islam, but the posture of prayer in the Sunni sect is just a very tiny and quick reason for my conversion.
        are you kidding or what?
        \
        you left islam to pray like that?

        i have prayed with shia, they dont pray like that (once, dont shoot me)

        you left the guidance of Allah and His messenger to chant around fire?
        .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
        نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
        دولة الإسلامية باقية





        Comment


          #19
          Re: Reasons Why I Became a Shia

          Originally posted by Uthman Ibn Afan View Post
          Is this a joke?
          not even a funny one
          .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
          نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
          دولة الإسلامية باقية





          Comment


            #20
            Re: Reasons Why I Became a Shia

            Brothers and sisters, please be respectful. Lets have a civilized debate, lets not attack each others sect. I am only showing you reasons why I became a Shia. If you want me to see a different side to things, do it in a respectful manner.

            And wallah I am not a troll, I am only sharing what I learned.

            Here is another video that I found while I was searching deeper into Sunni Islam.

            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhKGPslPwwA

            Comment


              #21
              Re: Reasons Why I Became a Shia

              Yeah i think it's clear an undercover Zoroastrian or Shia tried to tarnish ISLAM. Not even a nice try at that

              Comment


                #22
                Re: Reasons Why I Became a Shia

                Sorry I posted the wrong video. Let me find the correct one

                Comment


                  #23
                  Re: Reasons Why I Became a Shia

                  Who changed the thread title?

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Re: Reasons Why I Became a Shia

                    To whoever changed the tittle, that was very rude and immature. The sunni community is not a welcoming one.

                    I will show more proof, just have some patience inshallah.

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Re: Reasons Why I Became a Shia

                      That's what I was wondering?
                      Isa9, a sinner

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Re: Reasons Why I Became a Shia

                        It's disrespectful brother. I had no intention of attacking anyone. I was a Sunni, and I still have many Sunni friends. I am not attacking anyone wallah. That was not my intention the whole time.

                        The admin who changed it is not showing any Islamic manners.

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Re: Reasons Why I Became a Shia

                          Originally posted by Mona123 View Post
                          To whoever changed the tittle, that was very rude and immature. The sunni community is not a welcoming one.

                          I will show more proof, just have some patience inshallah.
                          Change your name to majnoon,it's more suitable and don't use the word inshallah while you insult the way the prophet(peace be upon him) prayed,the sahabah prayed,ahlul bayt prayed,how muslims pray now in their millions in makkah as we speak and till the end of time.

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Re: Reasons Why I Became a Shia

                            Originally posted by Joyous_muslimah View Post
                            Change your name to majnoon,it's more suitable and don't use the word inshallah while you insult the way the prophet(peace be upon him) prayed,the sahabah prayed,ahlul bayt prayed,how muslims pray now in their millions in makkah as we speak and till the end of time.
                            Sister, why do you have so much hatred in your heart? If you want people to be guided aren't you supposed to show it in a respectful way? Why waste your time with arguments and hate? Did I insult you or call you names?

                            I came here because I thought it was a welcoming community. How wrong I was.

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Re: Reasons Why I Became a Shia

                              Originally posted by Mona123 View Post
                              Sister, why do you have so much hatred in your heart? If you want people to be guided aren't you supposed to show it in a respectful way? Why waste your time with arguments and hate? Did I insult you or call you names?

                              I came here because I thought it was a welcoming community. How wrong I was.
                              Lool Allah guides not me and i don't think you're genuine at all. You came here to mock Islam then ask why i'm offended? Why waste your time

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Reasons Why I Became a Fire Worshipper

                                :salams:

                                I don't know how whipping yourself solves anything? If it is a means of forgiveness are the Shia not playing God?

                                Surely only Allah SWT has the right to punish us for our sins no one else... Especially in that manner?

                                I watched a YouTube video of the Shia just whipping themselves constantly even while their backs where bleeding...

                                Ask yourself logically, Allah SWT loves us, why would he tell us to do such things to ourselves?

                                and what's wrong with the way we Sunni pray now? I feel very connected to my salah Alhamdulilah, and in fact I'm very much looking forward to going to Jummah tomorrow to pray alongside my Sunni brothers.

                                Jummah Mubarak everyone, I think you should do a little more research sister, it's not too late to change your mind. Seek forgiveness, may Allah SWT guide you to the right path :insha:

                                Ameen.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X