Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yes, the Noble Quran is free of errors !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, the Noble Quran is free of errors !

Originally posted by margaux View Post
    If the sun "appeared to" set in murky water to Zul-Qarnain then how do you explain these Hadiths? The sun setting in water myth must have some popularity back then.

Narrated Abu Dharr:
    I was sitting behind the Messenger of Allah who was riding a donkey while the sun was setting. He asked: Do you know where this sets ? I replied: Allah and his Apostle know best. He said: It sets in a spring of warm water (Hamiyah).

Grade : Sahih in chain (Al-Albani)
    Reference : Sunan Abi Dawud 4002
    In-book reference : Book 32, Hadith 34
    English translation : Book 31, Hadith 3991

Abu Dharr narrated, “Once I was with the Prophet riding a donkey on which there was a saddle or a (piece of) velvet. That was at sunset. He said to me, ‘O Abu Dharr, do you know where this (sun) sets?’ I said, ‘Allah and His Messenger know better.’ He said, ‘It sets in a spring of murky water, (then) it goes and prostrates before its Lord, the Exalted in Might and the Ever-Majestic, under the Throne. And when it is time to go out, Allah allows it to go out and thus it rises. But, when He wants to make it rise where it sets, He locks it up. The sun will then say, “O my Lord, I have a long distance to run.” Allah will say, “Rise where you have set.” That (will take place) when no (disbelieving) soul will get any good by believing then.’” (Musnad Ahmad, Hadith 21459 al-Risala ed.)

Do you know that during the Norwegian summer season, the sun never sets north of the Arctic Circle and for a couple of months the sun is visible 24 hours a day. So the same sun sets/prostates in the middle east and stays in the sky in scandinavia?

The Noble Quran is speaking to the illiterate Pagans before 1400 years who are like just a new Born or maximum a toddler when it comes to Science and understanding and Allah knows better how to address them. Though the setting in the murky waters was a used as Figurative speech which in no Harm and even I would say the same to My toddlers or kids, Hey, see its falling in the water and coming from the mountain , The Moon is on the mountain Is it really come from the mountain ? lol,

when i was on 50th + floor of a building peeping out i had said to my kids, hey dear, see your toy Cars, did i really mean the cars are toys ? . Lol, the error is in your mind and not in the Noble Quran and in the hadith which were spoken based on the Noble Quran since they will not speak anything against what was said in it ?

Do You know, What Would Have HAPPENED ' IF' the Prophet (pbuh) who had gone to the skies (17:1, 17:12-15) TOLD those Pagans that he saw the EARTH was round (a sphere) ?

The Pagan Arabs then would have constructed THE tallest tower to climb (like Pharaoh Ordered his construction minister for seeing Allah because Moses(pbuh) said he is in the skies) and see was it real ? That would lead them only to waste their Precious TIME only thinking on this single word and still cannot come to any conclusion untill a satellite photographed it FROM SPACE and even a a Modern Astronomical Telescope found in 16- 17 th century would not have helped untill we travelled to Space to an altitude of more than 100km above EARTH since even myself while flying at 30-40000 feet, still could not find any spheric curve that would satisfy ME that the earth is spherical and so we have to believe NASA , though they had lied about ''Manned'' Missions to Moon. the result should have been that they(Pagan Arabs) would have rejected the Quran as a Lie. So The ALL WISE, God knew VERY WELL what to reveal ? & what not to reveal ? & what to leave it 'VAGUE' ? and how to address it ( The RIGHT DOSAGE OF KNOWLEDGE OR OVER DOSAGE WOULD HAVE KILL THEM ) so that they became believers that changed them like 'Sand into gold'' ( The Gentiles& Pagans, Camel, Sheep herders to the rulers sitting on Throne of Caeser 's Ruling the world in 30-35 years)Subhanallah

,So the Prophet(pbuh) rightly commented this in his Last haj sermon few months before his demise

'' ....................... I leave behind me two things, the Quran and the Sunnah (Hadith), and if you follow these you will never go astray. All those who listen to me shall pass on my words to others and those to others again; and
    may the last ones understand my words better than those who listened to me directly. Be my witness, O Allah, that I have conveyed your message to your people.............................''

The above verse was 18:86 (sun set in murky water as figurative speech) so similarly Note verse 18:90 that would further clear your suspicion in a few verses after that verse in 18:90

''Until, when he came to the rising of the sun, he found it rising on a people for whom We had not made against it any shield.''

Its He found, '' by the ONLOOKER king Dhulqarnain ''Not Allah found ;) Does it mean its on the people 's head , again a figurative speech we can find in other holy books just to make people understand and those statements is by the ONLOOKER king Dhulqarnain and not the Noble Quran

See this video It proves Sun is under The Arshie Allah's throne since its under the lowest sky as per the hadith in the video , This will IMPLY that Sun is always Prostrating Arsh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYYP1K4omwM

But do not forget what I said above , They were Toddlers ;) LARGE dosage of Knowledge will kill their faith like an adult dosage of Medicine to a New Born and by the last days of the world miracles will happen as the sun rising in the west when Prophet (pbuh) rightly prophesied of SINK HOLES , Frequent EARTH quakes, Desert becoming garden That will Happen By the Power of Allah swt.

But do not forget what I said above , The PEOPLE who were explained were Toddlers to science ;) LARGE dosage of Knowledge will kill their faith like an adult dosage of Medicine to a New Born and by the last days of the world miracles will happen as the sun rising in the west when Prophet (pbuh) rightly prophesied of SINK HOLES , Frequent EARTH quakes, Desert becoming garden That will Happen By the Power of Allah swt.
    [COLOR="#000000"]
    So Dear , why dont you speak about those verses which are Scientific Miracles (brighter side) of Noble Quran Skin Buds, Foetus development, Cytoplasm in 3 verses etc etc etc and one is below a copy & paste from a site

Brain Functions

For centuries it was thought that the frontal part of the human brain handled vision (simply because it is near the eyes). Today we know that this part handles speech, not vision.

The Quran says that disbelievers will be dragged from there liar forehead, that is, the speech part where they utter lies is at the forehead.

Noble quran '' A lying, sinful forehead. '' http://quran.com/96/16

Atmospheric Pressure

Atmospheric pressure decreases with altitude; The higher the altitude the more difficult breathing becomes. Moslems say that this is what Allah says. The Quran says that as we ascend to the sky it becomes more difficult for us to breath:

[Quran 6.125] Those whom Allah wants to guide, He opens their chests to Islam; And those whom He wants to leave astray, He makes their chests tight and constricted, as if they are ascending to the sky: Such is the penalty of Allah on those who refuse to believe.

And much , much more, Because its from their Creator, who could know more about his creations than the Creator ? , The Author of the Noble Quran, THE LIVING MIRACLE FOR EVER as Jesus said about Comforter he will be with you FOREVER

Kindly read this thread '''MISQUOTED' Noble Quran verses by Apologetics''.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...by-Apologetics
    Last edited by talibilm09; 14-11-15, 05:47 AM.
    My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Re: Yes, the Noble Quran is free of errors !

Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post

The Noble Quran is speaking to the illiterate Pagans before 1400 years who are like just a new Born or maximum a toddler when it comes to Science and understanding and Allah knows better how to address them. Though the setting in the murky waters was a used as Figurative speech which in no Harm and even I would say the same to My toddlers or kids, Hey, see its falling in the water and coming from the mountain , The Moon is on the mountain Is it really come from the mountain ? lol,

when i was on 50th + floor of a building peeping out i had said to my kids, hey dear, see your toy Cars, did i really mean the cars are toys ? . Lol, the error is in your mind and not in the Noble Quran and in the hadith which were spoken basing on the Quran since they will not speak anything against what was said in it ?

Do You know, What Would Have HAPPENED ' IF' the Prophet (pbuh) who had gone to the skies (17:1, 17:12-15) TOLD those Pagans that he saw the EARTH was round (a sphere) ?

The Pagan Arabs then would have constructed THE tallest tower to climb (like Pharaoh Ordered his construction minister for seeing Allah because Moses(pbuh) said he is in the skies) and see was it real ? That would lead them only to waste their Precious TIME only thinking on this single word and still cannot come to any conclusion untill a satellite photographed it FROM SPACE and even a a Modern Astronomical Telescope found in 16- 17 th century would not have helped untill we travelled to Space to an altitude of more than 100km above EARTH since even myself while flying at 30-40000 feet, still could not find any spheric curve that would satisfy ME that the earth is spherical and so we have to believe NASA , though they had lied about ''Manned'' Missions to Moon. the result should have been that they(Pagan Arabs) would have rejected the Quran as a Lie. So The ALL WISE, God knew VERY WELL what to reveal ? & what not to reveal ? & what to leave it 'VAGUE' ? and how to address it ( The RIGHT DOSAGE OF KNOWLEDGE OR OVER DOSAGE WOULD HAVE KILL THEM ) so that they became believers that changed them like 'Sand into gold'' ( The Gentiles& Pagans, Camel, Sheep herders to the rulers sitting on Throne of Caeser 's Ruling the world in 30-35 years)Subhanallah

,So the Prophet(pbuh) rightly commented this in his Last haj sermon few months before his demise

'' ....................... I leave behind me two things, the Quran and the Sunnah (Hadith), and if you follow these you will never go astray. All those who listen to me shall pass on my words to others and those to others again; and
    may the last ones understand my words better than those who listened to me directly. Be my witness, O Allah, that I have conveyed your message to your people.............................''

The above verse was 18:86 (sun set in murky water as figurative speech) so similarly Note verse 18:90 that would further clear your suspicion in a few verses after that verse in 18:90

''Until, when he came to the rising of the sun, he found it rising on a people for whom We had not made against it any shield.''

Its He found, '' by the ONLOOKER king Dhulqarnain ''Not Allah found ;) Does it mean its on the people 's head , again a figurative speech we can find in other holy books just to make people understand and those statements is by the ONLOOKER king Dhulqarnain and not the Noble Quran

See this video It proves Sun is under The Arsh< Allah's throne, This means in the sense its always Prostrating for the half side of the world

But do not forget what I said above , They were Toddlers ;) LARGE dosage of Knowledge will kill their faith like an adult dosage of Medicine to a New Born and by the last days of the world miracles will happen as the sun rising in the west when Prophet (pbuh) rightly prophesied of SINK HOLES , Frequent EARTH quakes, Desert becoming garden That will Happen By the Power of Allah swt.

But do not forget what I said above , The PEOPLE who were explained were Toddlers to science ;) LARGE dosage of Knowledge will kill their faith like an adult dosage of Medicine to a New Born and by the last days of the world miracles will happen as the sun rising in the west when Prophet (pbuh) rightly prophesied of SINK HOLES , Frequent EARTH quakes, Desert becoming garden That will Happen By the Power of Allah swt.
    [COLOR="#000000"]
    So Dear , why dont you speak about those verses which are Scientific Miracles (brighter side) of Noble Quran Skin Buds, Foetus development, Cytoplasm in 3 verses etc etc etc and one is below a copy & paste from a site

Brain Functions

For centuries it was thought that the frontal part of the human brain handled vision (simply because it is near the eyes). Today we know that this part handles speech, not vision.

The Quran says that disbelievers will be dragged from there liar forehead, that is, the speech part where they utter lies is at the forehead.

Atmospheric Pressure

Atmospheric pressure decreases with altitude; The higher the altitude the more difficult breathing becomes. Moslems say that this is what Allah says. The Quran says that as we ascend to the sky it becomes more difficult for us to breath:

[Quran 6.125] Those whom Allah wants to guide, He opens their chests to Islam; And those whom He wants to leave astray, He makes their chests tight and constricted, as if they are ascending to the sky: Such is the penalty of Allah on those who refuse to believe.

And much , much more, Because its from their Creator, who could know more about his creations than the Creator ? , The Author of the Noble Quran, THE LIVING MIRACLE FOR EVER as Jesus said about Comforter he will be with you FOREVER

".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

Originally posted by torkont
      LOOOL what a load of nonsense. The lengths people go to, it's hilarious.
      YES, Loads of Non sense and CRAP is in your mind and eyes which You do not understand or see the truth, because you never use your Conscience but your Ego ,

are You smarter than this Atheist doctor ? Dude

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUYJwYwx-9g

Might be you are a truck driver or a gate keeper dude so you won't understand :scratch: ...... :wacko: ..... :rotfl:, You stupid Chap :D

I did not believe the FAX Machine existed in my 1980's with all the 1000 fold developments about space & technology so what do you think about those in the desert without electricity , use your brain Mann , do not be a brain Miser like a penny miserr :D

see this people why are they reverting To Islam , they are smarter than you dude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSGd8uzFxxY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RawbaoXJ2e8
      Last edited by talibilm09; 30-11-14, 03:38 PM.
      My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

God didn't tell the pagans that the earth is round because they would build a big tower and think the Quran was lying. I have heard some amusing apologetics in my time but that takes the biscuit I think.
        I have to agree with this. Even more so that Muhammad did say that they WOULD build tall towers and would compete against each other to do so. If you are a Muslim you need to take that Hadith as a fact and prophecy.

Comment

Ah yes, the typical obsession with converts, are you that insecure with your convictions in Islam that you need the decisions of others to agree with yours?

"look this man converted, Islam must be true because these people are becoming Muslims :up:"

People join and leave religions, it does not mean anything.

By the way i don't think i deserve a negative rep just because i don't agree with your nonsense apologetics. Have i insulted Islam or anyone here in any way or form? No.
          You are a regular TROLL who just opened an account ONLY to attack this thread Your, first post when all your associates do not have a reply to my last two posts in my usual COMPARTIVE RELIGION SECTION untill now, You DESERVE a ban ,Miscieif Makers , what are you doing on an Islamic Forum ?

All the fake conversions 99 % to Christianity you make are just a Propaganda using the poor masses , hindus at Bangladesh, and Pakistan and even in India where even Non muslims dress like muslims and they look alike, and you give 20 $ (1000 rs) for an attending and 100 $ to get on to the stage to act fainting ,:rofl1: healing lol

See the west who are not embracing islam for money

see your fake videos resembling a famous Muslim man leaving Islam, really dirty game players
          My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Ah yes, the typical obsession with converts, are you that insecure with your convictions in Islam that you need the decisions of others to agree with yours?

"look this man converted, Islam must be true because these people are becoming Muslims :up:"

People join and leave religions, it does not mean anything.

By the way i don't think i deserve a negative rep just because i don't agree with your nonsense apologetics. Have i insulted Islam or anyone here in any way or form? No.
            No! we don't need reverts! Islam dont need reverts. They need Islam. I know few people leave Islam but Allah replaces them with good reverts.

If you search on youtube you will find many famous converts who had everything in life. why did they convert to Islam? because they were missing THE TRUTH!. Boxer Muhammad Ali had everything, fame, power, money but he was missing the truth. Allah swt guide him to Islam. Recently the king of comedy Rowan Atkinson aka Mr Bean accepted this great religion. you can search him on the internet alhamdulillah! You should watch on youtube what Ben Afflec has to say about Islam mashallah!

If hadith says that the sun sets in warm water then as Muslims we accept it! In future science might find the facts about sunset. It might be too late for you i'm afaid. May Allah swt guide you to Islam.

PS: I'm not talibilm09

Comment

Are you really not talibil? You write in the same unusual style as he does and promote the same nonsense, anyway....

Again what is this obsession with converts? Since when do people joining a faith make it any more truthful? By the way, Rowan Atkinson did not convert to Islam, it was just one of those nonsense rumors that gullible religious people often pass around, like the apologetics in this thread or the Coke sign that apparently says no mecca, no Mohammed in Arabic when you read it backwards LOL. (seriously, Google it)
              Fine if converts don't open your eyes then you should watch hundreds of Islamic miracles on youtube!!

Look how the verses of the Holy Quran appear on the leg of a child in Daghstan.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlTPIgUoLfo

If Islam is not the truth then why did millions of people seen the name of Allah in clouds, leafs, potatoes and toasts. so many pepole can't be wrong!!

Coke is a zionist company and every penny from their sale is to save the zionist state of Israel. so they have hidden the message in their brand logo!! seriously wake up!

Do you know what PEPSI stands for? Pay Every Penny to Save Israel !!!

Comment

why do i get the feeling that other than my post theres only actually one person responding to his own posts on this thread? strange...

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

Too much color hurting my eyes...

However OP's response is on point. Only someone with an ego would want to discredit the quran as 'unscientific' for something like 'the sun set in murky waters'. When I see the sun set I'd probably say the same thing sitting at water region because that's what we see, it does not mean Allah subhanawatala is telling us the earth is flat.

I see nothing wrong with the arabic, only something wrong in an arrogant person's mind. The quran is very eloquent and linguistic, very beautiful, modern arabic is derived from quranic arabic, arab christians know and admit this, but alas, those with ulterior motives will try to slander as much as they want, won't do them any good really.

I'm a convert if it pisses you off too.

Comment

your post is an eyesore

Comment

I didn't read all of it.

''Manned'' Missions to Moon
                      You have any proof that this was staged/faked?
                      I am sure that If you stand by ocean and you see horizon disappear this is a proof that earth is a sphere, and there are satellite photos, so I don't know what needs to be proven here.
                      Last edited by toska; 01-12-14, 05:53 AM.

Comment

I think you are just mocking talibil lol
                        I've Seen many MISCHIEF MAKERS LIKE YOU.:D

Originally posted by Mujahid4ever View Post
                        No! we don't need reverts! Islam dont need reverts. They need Islam. I know few people leave Islam but Allah replaces them with good reverts.

If you search on youtube you will find many famous converts who had everything in life. why did they convert to Islam? because they were missing THE TRUTH!. Boxer Muhammad Ali had everything, fame, power, money but he was missing the truth. Allah swt guide him to Islam. Recently the king of comedy Rowan Atkinson aka Mr Bean accepted this great religion. you can search him on the internet alhamdulillah! You should watch on youtube what Ben Afflec has to say about Islam mashallah!

If hadith says that the sun sets in warm water then as Muslims we accept it! In future science might find the facts about sunset. It might be too late for you i'm afaid. May Allah swt guide you to Islam.

Mujahid4ever, No , I did not think so Nor I believe this trolls Comments, so thats why these people are called TROLLS , Mischeif makers, THE MOSQUITOES.

Mujahid4ever, carry one , Liked your posts mate but reduce the size a bit post # 9 was the best
                        My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by toska View Post
                          I didn't read all of it.

You have any proof that this was staged/faked?
                          I am sure that If you stand by ocean and you see horizon disappear this is a proof that earth is a sphere, and there are satellite photos, so I don't know what needs to be proven here.
                          See many proofs from Yotube, and there was a thread here that had info about it. When they can't do it 2000 CE + then they could not have done in 1960's.
                          My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post

when i was on 50th + floor of a building peeping out i had said to my kids, hey dear, see your toy Cars, did i really mean the cars are toys ? . Lol, the error is in your mind and not in the Noble Quran and in the hadith which were spoken based on the Noble Quran since they will not speak anything against what was said in it ?

See this video It proves Sun is under The Arsh< Allah's throne, This means in the sense its always Prostrating for the half side of the world

[COLOR="#000000"]

Brain Functions

Atmospheric Pressure

God didn't tell the pagans that the earth is round because they would build a big tower and think the Quran was lying. I have heard some amusing apologetics in my time but that takes the biscuit I think.
                            Originally posted by Mujahid4ever View Post

As-Salamo'alaykom,

Calm down everybody. If you wanna have a discussion stop arguing & instead of attacking each other, bring out ideas & proof to support them.

Also, most of what you are bringing out are just guesses & assumptions. Pick a book & read!

Was-Salam.

Comment

Originally posted by YassineB View Post
                              As-Salamo'alaykom,

Calm down everybody. If you wanna have a discussion stop arguing & instead of attacking each other, bring out ideas & proof to support them.

Also, most of what you are bringing out are just guesses & assumptions. Pick a book & read!

Was-Salam.
                              Walikum salam wrwb

I have not brought any guesses here , I am proving my 3 points

1) Sun sets in Murky water is just in the sense of ''a Figurative speech '' Told by the King Dhul Qarnain (NOT ALLAH )clear from both adjacent verses 18:86 & 18:90 helping to prove it was said in a figurative speech style

2) Scientic proof ' Brain functions' Which i heard from a Doctor itself first and just found the supporting evidence on the Web just yesterday

3) air pressure is Clear scientific when we go up in Flight its warned to the passengers about OXYGEN masks in flights in case of Emergency .

I have spoken about this THREE POINTS but ELABORATELY with Parable for My first point, So what else should I prove ?

I need not calm down because I am not Angry at all but I know this Torkont is a Troll and he is the same guy who excreted a lot with the previous name ' Heislam ', The troll with influence like a dajjal here spewing All lies and blaspheming Islam and the Forum has become an Orphan. And Heislam is the MISCHEIF MAKER visit comparative relgious Section
                              Last edited by talibilm09; 01-12-14, 09:30 AM.
                              My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Working...
                              X