Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yes, the Noble Quran is free of errors !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yes, the Noble Quran is free of errors !

Originally posted by snow_flakes View Post
    Brother talibilm is not a troll..rather he is one of those posters that regularly pushes off the trolls with their repeated non sense.Alhamdulillah he works hard in bringing out the best of debating posts from muslims perspective.Its just that trolls each time with new way of insulting and not learning tbh.
    i never actually called hi a troll, i said it makes him look like one if he just attacks without reason purely for someone disagreeing with him. i dont think hes a troll at all. i could punch his keyboard for all the different sized and coloured fonts but the actual content he writes im happy to read. other than what i wrote about him attacking and accusing people its nice to see someone actually posting info and facts and not just posting a web site link.

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

Originally posted by SILURES View Post
      i never actually called hi a troll, i said it makes him look like one if he just attacks without reason purely for someone disagreeing with him. i dont think hes a troll at all. i could punch his keyboard for all the different sized and coloured fonts but the actual content he writes im happy to read. other than what i wrote about him attacking and accusing people its nice to see someone actually posting info and facts and not just posting a web site link.
      Ok.Fonts is to emphasize the issue.
      ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

yes i know that. of course.

just going from one size to another then three different colours makes it hard to follow. your half way through a sentance and your eyes get drawn to the next big multicoloured sentance. just makes it hard work. its been mentioned by a few people before.

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

Originally posted by SILURES View Post
          yes i know that. of course.

just going from one size to another then three different colours makes it hard to follow. your half way through a sentance and your eyes get drawn to the next big multicoloured sentance. just makes it hard work. its been mentioned by a few people before.

I am not unaware of comments of about colour & sizes and who opposed it 90 % are Non Muslims (mostly trolls- not Silures) who do not like their stupid points being exposed and our Main points & refutations being Stressed and EXPLICITLY DISPLAYED. And Muslim readers and non member friends of mine Did encourage me the Most on this style of writing saying it helps them to ponder on those STRESSED POINTS and also its easy reading ( unlike in a big pargraph) makes the point more clear by extra thinking. and I use colour contrasts normally during arguments( you will hardly see them in Q & A sec) for a contrasting comparison and like I use red colour to WARN something, wrong, to be avoided or expose the mistakes etc. i felt readers better responded after using them which was clearly seen in MORE + REP points than before not using them.

Last but not the LEAST , Its Fair, The Writer has to decide what is Good for his posts & its upto the readers not to read if they do not feel like because of them :D, You are welcome , I hope this answers the remarks here, thank every body for your good intentions
          s
          Last edited by talibilm09; 07-12-14, 03:21 AM.
          My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post
            I am not unaware of comments of about colour & sizes and who opposed it 90 % are Non Muslims (mostly trolls- not Silures) who do not like their stupid points being exposed and our Main points & refutations being Stressed and EXPLICITLY DISPLAYED. And Muslim readers and non member friends of mine Did encourage me the Most on this style of writing saying it helps them to ponder on those STRESSED POINTS and also its easy reading ( unlike in a big pargraph) makes the point more clear by extra thinking. and I use colour contrasts normally during arguments( you will hardly see them in Q & A sec) for a contrasting comparison and like I use red colour to WARN something, wrong, to be avoided or expose the mistakes etc. i felt readers better responded after using them which was clearly seen in MORE + REP points than before not using them.

Last but not the LEAST , Its Fair, The Writer has to decide what is Good for his posts & its upto the readers not to read if they do not feel like because of them :D, You are welcome , I hope this answers the remarks here, thank every body for your good intentions
            s
            no problems. its your posts so its your right how to post them.

Comment

I am not unaware of comments of about colour & sizes
              It's up to you how you design it. No one can stop you.

But if your intention is to communicate more effectively, I'd drop it.

Comment

Originally posted by Islam6

Quran's supposedly contradictions & historical errors:
                How many Angels participated at the Battle of Badr?

(Q, 8:9): 1,000 Angels.

(Q, 3:124): 3,000 Angels.

(Q, 3:125): 5,000 Angels. .

Verse 8:9 was a verse about battle at Badr and kindly Note it, its a REPLY By Allah swt to Prophet :saw: at Badr when he sought Allah'sr help with his feeble army of 313 unarmed (hardly about than 2 horses, 70 camels and old aged 70-95 & kids ) against a 1000+ strong SOLDIERs on horses fully armed,So kindly refer tafsir (Quran in brackets) Tafsir outside

(When ye sought help of) when you called upon (your Lord) to assist you on the Day of Badr
                (and He answered you (saying): I will help you with a thousand of the angels, rank on rank) coming one after another to help you.

Verse 3:124, 3:125 (next to next verses) was revealed in battle of Uhud which was told by Prophet :saw: to his soldiers in encouragement

(And when thou didst say unto the believers) on the Day of Uhud: (Is it not sufficient for you) regarding your enemy (that your Lord should support) that your Lord should help you (you with three thousand angels sent down?) from heaven to help you.

How can we respond to this – which seems like a contradiction?

How long is Judgement Day?

(Q, 32:5): 1,000 Earth years.
                (Q, 70:4): 50,000 Earth years..
                (Quran )Tafsir
                (He directeth the ordinance from the heaven unto the earth) He sends the angels with revelation, Scriptures and misfortunes; (then it ascendeth unto Him) the angels ascend to Him (in a Day, whereof the measure) the measure of its ascent for other than the angels (is a thousand years of that you reckon) of the years of the life of this world.''

1000 years of verse 32:5 refers to the affairs of the earth decreed By Allah swt is in our sight is 1000 years of our world but its just a day for Allah swt which is further confirmed by the verse ''

Noble Quran 54:1 The Hour (of Judgment) is nigh, and the moon is cleft asunder.''

This verse clearly shows that Allah said the Hour of day of Judgement has come near but its already been 1400 years already but its not yet happened because its NEAR in the sight of Allah swt where 1400 years is just like a day and an half of it buts its a long time as per the time of our world and for us and in another verse Allah says something like we (humans) think the day of judgement is far but Allah sees it so near

Verse 70:4 speaks about completely a different matter which is about the length of the day on the day of Judgement which is 50,000 years and its LOGIC it ought to be so LONG that the 100's 0r 1000's of billions of People, makind & Jinn and animals could to be reckoned fairly .

Supposed historical error:
                Quran says Virgin Mary is Aaron's sister in Maryam, 19:28.

The answer from hadith itself since this question was already raised by the companions of Prophet :saw: themselves before 1400 years..

There is a hadith saying that

Mughira b. Shu'ba reported: When I came to Najran, they (the Christians of Najran) asked me: You read" O sister of Aaron", whereas Moses was born much before Jesus. When I came back to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) I asked him about that, whereupon he said: “The (people of the old age) used to call names (of their persons) after the names of the Prophets and pious persons who had gone before them.” (Sahih Muslim, Book on General Behaviour, Hadith 3962)

Similarly Jesus was called as the Son of David in the bible though David was born long ago. Similarly our Prophet (pbuh) called Abraham as his father , so did he mean his father was Abraham ? Every Man is addressed as Son of Adam in Quran and Hadiths , so does it mean Adam is your father ? ;)

From Matthew ''They brought the donkey and the colt and put their robes on them, and Yeshua sat on them. 8 Crowds of people carpeted the road with their clothing, while others cut branches from trees and spread them on the road. The crowds ahead of him and behind shouted,

“Please! Deliver us!”[a]
                to the Son of David; '

Quran's supposedly contradictions & historical errors:

Were the Earth & heavens joined together or split apart?

(Q, 21:30): Split apart.

(Q, 41:11): Joined together..
                Its very clear from both the verses they were Joined together that's why they abided by the order of Allah to come out as separate entities when its clearly seen a reply by both Earth and the Skies ''They both said: "We come, willingly." (http://quran.com/41/11)

(Noble Quran 21:30 in brackets) tafsir ibn Abbas outside (653 AD)

(Have not those who disbelieve) in Muhammad (pbuh) and the Qur'an (known that the heavens and the earth were of one piece) We did not send down to it a drop of rain or grow vegetation on the earth which were aligned with each other (then We parted them) and then separated them and singled them out from each other through rain and plants, (and We made every living thing of water) We made of water from the male and female everything that requires water? (Will they) i.e. the people of Mecca (not then believe) in Muhammad (pbuh) and in the Qur'an?

(41:11) tafsir
                (Then turned He to the heaven) then He turned to the creation of the heaven (when it was smoke) steam of water, (and said unto it) unto the heaven (and unto the earth) after He had created both: (Come both of you) give both of you the water and vegetation that you have, (willingly or loth. They said: We come) we give, (obedient) to Allah, even though we dislike people's unresponsiveness.

we know from the Noble Quran that Allah created everything by his order a word of
                ' Kun' fa yaqoon 'be' and 'it is''. in tafsirs its said it was something like a tower of smoke and Allah intended The EARTH to be created and uttered 'Be the Earth'' (Allah intended with a Word 'be' how a Earth should be with its specifications embedded within his command )though it was not EXACTLY (as in complete Form of earth) as such before this moment of Time because it was JUST smoke '' Sura 44 Ad Dhukaan(smoke)"

Noble Quran is Miraculously infallible for the past 1400 years SO its unchanged unlike science is fallible so keeps on changing so accept whatever told in the Noble Quran is at its best and it cannot be told better then what Allah told it before 1400 years to those living in the desert, they way they will understand and applicable EVEN NOW after 1400 years '' without a change of a single word or tampering '' still being understood to a common man and also to a scientist, Astronomer etc in the MANNER they will understand , as proved in the below video[/COLOR] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7BPeVRqBRM
                My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Bump for a Questioner at Q & a section
                  My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Oceanology in the Noble Quran:

The following article was sent to me by brother/sister [email protected]; may Allah Almighty be pleased with him/her.

OCEANOLOGY

BARRIER BETWEEN SWEET AND SALT WATERS

Consider the following Qur'anic verses:

"HE has let free The two bodies Of flowing water, Meeting together: Between them is a Barrier Which they do not transgress."

[AL-QUR'AN 55:19:20]
                    In the Arabic text the word 'barzakh' means a barrier or a partition. The Arabic word 'maraja' literally means 'they both meet and mix with each other.' Early commentators of the QUR'AN were unable to explain the two opposite meanings for the two bodies of water, i.e. they meet and mix, and at the same time, there is a barrier between them. Modern Science has discovered that in places where two different seas meet, there is a barrier between them. This barrier divides the two seas so that each sea has ita own temperature, salinity and density. {Principles of Oceanography, Davis, pp. 92-93.} Oceanologists are now in a better position to explain this verse. There is a slanted unseen water barrier between the seas through which water from one sea passes to the other. But when the water from one sea enters the other sea, it loses its distinctive characteristic and becomes homogenized with the other water. In a way this barrier serves as a transitional homogenizing area for the two waters. This scientific phenonmenon mentioned in the QUR'AN was also confirmed by Dr. William Hay who is a well-known marine scientist and Professor og Geological Sciences at the University of Colorado, U.S.A.

The QUR'AN mentions this phenomenon also in the following verse:

"And made a separating bar Between the two bodies Of flowing water?"

[AL-QUR'AN 27:61]
                    This phenomenon occurs in several places, including the divider between the Mediteranean and the Atlantic Ocean at Gibralter. But when the QUR'AN speaks about the divider between fresh and salt water, it mentions the exisence of ' a forbidding partition' with the barrier.

"It is HE WHO has Let free the two bodies Of flowing water: One palatable and sweet, And the other salty and bitter; Yet has HE Made a barrier between them, And a partition that is forbidden To be passed.

[AL-QUR'AN 25:53]
                    Modern Science has discovered that in estuaries, where fresh(sweet) and salt water meet, the situation is somewhat different from that found in places where two seas meet. It has been discovered that what distinguishes fresh water from salt water in estuarie is a "pycnocline zone with a marked density discontinuity separating the two layers." {Oceanography, Gross, p.242. Also see Introductory Oceanography, Thurman, pp. 300-301 ; Oceanography, Gross, p. 244 and Introductory Oceanography, Thurman, pp.300-301} This phenomenon occurs in several places, including Egypt, where the river Nile flows into the Medierranean Sea.

DARKNESS IN THE DEPTHS OF THE OCEAN

Prof. Durga Rao is an expert in the field of Marine Geology and was a professor at King Abdul Aziz University in Jeddah. He was asked to comment on the following verse:

"Or (the Unbelievers' state) Is like the depths of darkness In a vast deep ocean, Overwhelmed with billow Topped by billow, Topped by (dark) clouds: Depths of darkness, one Above another: if a man Stretches out his hand, He can hardly see it! For any to whom ALLAH Giveth not light, There is no light!"

[AL-QUR'AN 21:40]
                    Prof. Rao said that scientists have only now been able to confirm, with the help of modern equipment that there is darkness in the depths of the ocean. Humans are unable to dive unaided underwater for more than 20 to 30 metres, and cannot survive in the deep oceanic regions at a depth of more than 200 metres. This verse does not refer to all seas because not every sea can be described as having accumulated darkness layered one over another. It refers especially to a deep sea or deep ocean, as the QUR'AN says, 'darkness in a vast deep ocean.' This layered darkness in a deep ocean is the result of two causes:

1. A light ray is composed of seven colours. These seven colours are Violet, Indigo, Blue. Green, Yellow, Orange and Red(VIBGYOR). The light ray undergoes refraction when it hits water. The upper 10 to 15 metres of water absorb the red colour. Therefore if a diver is 25 metres under water and gets wounded, he would not be able to see the red colour of his blood, because the red colour does not reach this depth. Similarly orange rays are absorbed at 30 to 50 metres, yellow at 50 to 100 metres, green at 100 to 200 metres, and finally, blue beyond 200 metres and violet and indigo above 200 metres. Due to successive disapperance of colour, one layer after another, the ocean progressively becomes darker, i.e. darkness takes place in layers of light. Below a depth of 1000 metres there is complete darkness.{Oceans, Elder and Pernetta, p.27}

2.The sun's rays are absorbed by clouds which in turn scatter light rays thus causing a layer of darkness under the clouds. This is the first layer of darkness. When light rays reach the surface of the ocean they are reflected by the wave surface giving it a shiny appearance. Therefore it is the waves which reflect light and cause darkness.The unreflected light penetrates into the depths of the ocean. Therefore the ocean has two parts. The surface characterized by light and warmth and the depth characterized by darkness. The surface is further separated from the deep part of the ocean by waves. The internal waves cover the deep waters of seas and oceans because the deep waters have a higher density than the waters above them. The darkness begins below the internal waves. Even the fish in the depths of the ocean cannot see; their only source of light is from their own bodies.The QUR'AN rightly mentions:

"Darkness in a vast deep ocean overwhelmed with waves topped by waves."
                    In other words, above these waves there are more types of waves, i.e. those found on the surface of the ocean. The Qur'anic verse continues,

"topped by (dark) clouds; depths of darkness, one above another."

These clouds as explained are barriers one over the other that further cause darkness by absorption of colours at different levels. Prof. Durga Rao concluded by saying, "1400 years ago a normal human being could not explain this phenomenon in so much detail. Thus the information must have come from a supernatural source."

To be continued ...

http://www.answering-christianity.com/oceanology.htm
                    Bumped for Causative's Quest to know wheather there is scientific support for the noble Quran.
                    My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Bumped for Causative's Quest to know wheather there is scientific support for the noble Quran.
                      In short, no.

Comment

Originally posted by Qlaic View Post
                        In short, no.
                        To be bigot is a personal affair but seems unfair to me when you have tens of facts of Islam proved by scientists and who also embraced Islam. You are allowed to keep your thoughts like a frog in a well does.

http://quran.com/2/256

There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.
                        My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Because I don't believe there is scientific support for the Quran that makes me a bigot apparently and I deserve to be negatively repped, I suppose most of humanity are bigots then.

'Proved by scientists', oh la la, it must be true then.
                          Last edited by Qlaic; 14-06-15, 08:10 PM.

Comment

[COLOR="#000000"]

Do You know, What Would Have HAPPENED ' IF' the Prophet (pbuh) who had gone to the skies (17:1, 17:12-15) TOLD those Pagans that he saw the EARTH was round (a sphere) ?

The Pagan Arabs then would have constructed THE tallest tower to climb (like Pharaoh Ordered his construction minister for seeing Allah because Moses(pbuh) said he is in the skies) and see was it real ? That would lead them only to waste their Precious TIME only thinking on this single word and still cannot come to any conclusion untill a satellite photographed it FROM SPACE and even a a Modern Astronomical Telescope found in 16- 17 th century would not have helped untill we travelled to Space to an altitude of more than 100km above EARTH since even myself while flying at 30-40000 feet, still could not find any spheric curve that would satisfy ME that the earth is spherical and so we have to believe NASA , though they had lied about ''Manned'' Missions to Moon. the result should have been that they(Pagan Arabs) would have rejected the Quran as a Lie. So The ALL WISE, God knew VERY WELL what to reveal ? & what not to reveal ? & what to leave it 'VAGUE' ? and how to address it ( The RIGHT DOSAGE OF KNOWLEDGE OR OVER DOSAGE WOULD HAVE KILL THEM ) so that they became believers that changed them like 'Sand into gold'' ( The Gentiles& Pagans, Camel, Sheep herders to the rulers sitting on Throne of Caeser 's Ruling the world in 30-35 years)Subhanallah

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...by-Apologetics

Pythagoras (6th century B.C.) is generally credited with having first suggested a round Earth. Aristotle (4th century B.C.) agreed and supported the theory with observations such as that the southern constellations rise higher in the sky when a person travels south. He also noted that during a lunar eclipse, the Earth’s shadow is round.

Roman Ptolemy added to the collected wisdom. He observed that as a man approached a far off mountain, it appeared to grow out of the ground – a clear indication of a curved surface. He later devised the forerunner of modern-day longitude and latitude, including measuring what we now call latitude from the equator.

Eratosthenes (276-194BC) was the one that figured it out as he was the first to have recorded the approximate circumference of the earth and was only off by 1 %.

Comment

Originally posted by Serada View Post
                              Pythagoras (6th century B.C.) is generally credited with having first suggested a round Earth. Aristotle (4th century B.C.) agreed and supported the theory with observations such as that the southern constellations rise higher in the sky when a person travels south. He also noted that during a lunar eclipse, the Earth’s shadow is round.

Roman Ptolemy added to the collected wisdom. He observed that as a man approached a far off mountain, it appeared to grow out of the ground – a clear indication of a curved surface. He later devised the forerunner of modern-day longitude and latitude, including measuring what we now call latitude from the equator.

Eratosthenes (276-194BC) was the one that figured it out as he was the first to have recorded the approximate circumference of the earth and was only off by 1 %.
                              "Slightly off topic", but the Ancient Sumerians knew so much about this world and others... I would love to find out where they got their info from. They depicted the solar system in their tablets... as spheres... and included the planet-x which is the planet that NASA is searching for... but cannot find yet. They depicted the planets in correct proportion and distance... really scary stuff considering that we've only discovered these planets properly in the past century. I think the planet was called 'Nibiru' to the Sumerians and interestingly enough... the 'Annunaki' came from a place called 'E-den'... on Niburu, a place for the righteous ones apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by Qlaic View Post
                                Because I don't believe there is scientific support for the Quran that makes me a bigot apparently and I deserve to be negatively repped, I suppose most of humanity are bigots then.

'Proved by scientists', oh la la, it must be true then.
                                I would like a clarification please. What do you mean by: "I suppose most of humanity are bigots then". Do you mean that Most of humanity are bigots? Do you mean to imply that "most of humanity" agree with your stance that there is no scientific support for the Qu'ran? What about the billion or so members fo humnanity that accept the Qu'ran as an accurate and complete revelation from Allah (SWT)? To me to make statements such as you did is akin to making generalizations such as since most married men lie all married men are liars. Which is baseless as far as being factual goes.

Comment

Working...
                                X