Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'MISQUOTED' Noble Quran verses by Apologetics.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    'MISQUOTED' Noble Quran verses by Apologetics.

    Hi, Peace & greetings to those who seek Guidance,

    Apologetics on line have made it as a big business (Get donations) by attacking the Noble Quran and Its Prophet just to cheat the common man (All, Christians, Jews & Muslims) by Twisting, hiding those verses. Let see some methods how they TWIST the verses of the Noble Quran from their correct meaning.

    1) They never EVEN TRY to refer Why and when those verses were revealed and thats lead to quote them out of Context.

    2)The meaning of a particular verse can also understood by referring to the preceding or the proceeding verse which most of the Apologetics do not care or many times hide them.

    3)Its important to know the whole Quran because many times one verse from one Sura acts as an explanation or Tafsir for the Other verse somewhere in the other sura in an correlated manner like these two verses http://quran.com/17/1 and http://quran.com/53/12-18 and there are many like them.

    4) Also is the remembrance of Hadith and events and their explanation through the hadith or iow explanation or Tafsir is very important. Even knowledgeable Muslims are warned giving opinions of their own (as per hadith ) but refer to the related narration of hadith about a particular verse.

    5) More technicalities like revelation at the same time but distributed different chapters,also suras Like Sura 3 was revealed at 4 different periods etc etc , The first part revealed (1-80 verses) during the arrival of Christian delegation of Najran know from Two narrations of Sahabas one from Sahel bin Abu Umama (raa) ref: Bai haqi) and the next from Rabi(raa) ref: Ibn Abi Hateem and chain of Narrators) (ref Tafsir Ibn Abbas : the extended version in Urdu)

    6)Last but not the least just following all these things still won't be enough untill Allah swt opens our heart and makes us understand the real meaning of them and Allah does that Only to the righteous Pious people who gives them its understanding and who get guided so. and some more rules........which i have not written here

    So Lets start with the Most favourite & Strongest Argument fo the Chrisitian and Jewish Apologetics the verse 10:94 from Noble Quran


    (Noble Quran 10:94)
    '' And if thou (Muhammad) art in doubt concerning that which We reveal unto thee, then question those who read the Scripture (that was) before thee. Verily the Truth from thy Lord hath come unto thee. So be not thou of the waverers.''



    ( Noble Quran inside brackets)Tafsir or explanation Ibn Abbas outside brackets

    (And if thou) O Muhammad (art in doubt concerning that which We reveal unto thee) concerning that with which We sent Gabriel, i.e. the Qur'an, (then question those who read the Scripture) i.e. the Torah ((that was) before you) 'Abdullah Ibn Salam and his followers.The Prophet (pbuh) did not ask nor was he ever in doubt about the Qur'an. Rather, Allah was addressing with these words the people of the Prophet. (Verily the Truth from thy Lord) i.e. Gabriel with the Qur'an from your Lord, containing the events of past nations (hath come unto thee) O Muhammad. (So be not thou of the waverers) be not of the doubters.

    Elaboration: Could be only understood by seeing When and why this verse was revealed and its Aim. this was THE first chance For The NEW EMIGRANTS to Medina, THE Meccan Muslims,(623 AD) to ask any references from the Torah since Jewish Rabbis of Medina, Abdullah ibn Salam & group , Zayd Ibn Sanah Ibn have embraced Islam (extended tafsir says this verse was mainly intended to the Emigrant Meccan Muslims by addressing to the Prophet(pbuh) ) since they were polytheists not knowing about Gabriel or Scriptures before and that is proved by the FACT most of them were DEAD AGAINST ISLAM with very slow conversion UNLIKE the Polytheists of Medina, The Medinites, who were already acquainted with this Message ( One God,Gabriel, scriptures, after life etc and some notes) because they lived with the 3 Jewish tribes and who used to mock them (the Medinites or the natives of Medina (Yatrib) BOASTING, We Jews are the Chosen People of God and we will come with our Last Prophet and humiliate, belittle, and soon rule over you'' so thats why when the group of 7 or 8 of Medinite Youth who met Prophet (pbuh) at the trade fair in Mecca jumped right away into Islam in few minutes of Prophets words though they have never ever met him before nor asked for any Miracles and returned immediately to convert 80 % of their tribes right away without even Meeting the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

    So The above tafsir is clear enough it refers to asking IFwhether they had any Doubts about Gibraeel or Gabriel who brought the message of Quran was it real are not ? and about the Noble Quran, to check did they(jews) have corresponding same stories ( Adam, Noah,Abraham,Jacob etc etc) in the Torah or not ? since their Cheif Rabbis have sworn Oath of Allegiance to Islam and became devout muslims and its ONLY now the MUSLIMS can openly ask ( not awkward or ugly) from those converted Rabbis, their doubts about Gabriel or above mentioned stories are there in their books Or Not ?

    Verification Of Torah was not a Easy job those days are not like today many Printed Books found widespread
    But those times Scriptures were Hand written and very RARE and Strictly kept By ONLY THE FEW TOP RABBIS, and Abdullah Ibn salam was the MOST RESPECTED JEWISH RABBI FOR THE JEWS LIKE A POPE for the Christians Today and Listen To Abdullah Ibn Salam himself what he says in post # 11 http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...e-be-upon-him)
    But Prophet(pbuh)replied to the verse something like I will not ask anything from Abdullah ibn salam because I HAVE NO DOUBTS so no need to refer about anything AND WHY WOULD HE DOUBT WHEN HE ALREADY FLEW TO JERUSALEM AND THE SKIES AND MET MANY PROPHETS INCLUDING ABRAHAM , MOSES, JESUS ETC (PBU THEM ALL )

    IF DOUBTS OCCUR THEY SHOULD OCCUR WHEN THEY WERE NEW TO ISLAM WHEN HE RECEIVED THE REVELATIONS IN THE 1ST ,2ND OR THE 3RD YEAR AND 4 TH YEAR THE CHRISTIAN KING OF ABYSSINIA CONFIRMED THE SURAH19 MARYAM WAS FROM THE SAME SOURCE, THE TRUE ONE GOD OF THE GOSPEL AND EMBRACED ISLAM IMMEDIATELY and never even discussed the matter of Crucifictiuon AND THAT PROVES NO ONE CAN DOUBT AFTER 13 YEARS AFTER WATCHING Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) PERFORMING GREAT MIRACLES OF THE SPLITTING OF THE MOON ( http://quran.com/54/1-3 ), TRAVEL TO JERUSALEM & SKIES IN THE SAME NIGHT & BACK ( http://quran.com/17/1 , http://quran.com/53/12-15 ) OTHER MANY MIRACLES OF STONE, MOVING & talking, ON IKRIMAH'S REQUEST,Trees,many Animals talking ETC.
    So in this verse .The Christian apologetics Have NO CHANCE TO CLAIM ANYTHING since this Verse is explicitly about the Torah and the Jews.



    This verse was revealed in Medina (Yatrib,623 AD) when Prophet(pbuh) had Migrated From Mecca to Medina(Yatrib) after 10+3 (boycott)= 13 years of Gruesome Hardship where during His arrival the three Emigrant Jewish tribes of Medina who had come from the Civilized Developed Rome and Jerusalem only to receive the last Prophet foretold in their Books waiting for more than a century expecting him within themselves, The Jews, The Progeny of Issac but on knowing that the Prophet has come in the Progeny of Ishamel, The Arabs They the Jews made an U turn to reject Prophet Muhammad except some like Abdullah ibn Salam , Their Cheif And Rabbi and His Family and Group and Zayd Ibn Sanah, the Wealthiest Rabbi and Donated half of his wealth to Muslims and died as A Martyr.
    .

    This Verse actually ALSO PROVES Prophet(pbuh) untill then never checked or read Torah Or Gospel before :up: unlike Apologetics claim and also Woraqa bin Naufal who was the first converted Christian & Learned Person to confirm that the Angel that Muhammad (pbuh) Met & saw was the same Angel who came to Jesus, Moses but had died after just a few days, as per sahih hadith, after Meeting Our Prophet (pbuh) and even after wards Prophet (pbuh) did not try to verify Torah also once Prophet(pbuh)'s face got red angry on seeing Umar(Raa) for reading the Torah at the Prophet's Masjid at Medina because If even Moses was there then he will reading the Noble Quran and Umar(Raa) apologised kneeling down saying '' I am satisfied with Allah as My Lord, Islam as my Deen (way of life) and Muhammad(Salalahu alihi wasallam) as My Nabi(Prophet)





    (Noble Quran 3:3-4)

    '' He hath revealed unto thee (Muhammad) the Scripture with truth, confirming that which was (revealed) before it, even as He revealed the Torah and the Gospel. Aforetime, for a guidance to mankind; and hath revealed the Criterion (of right and wrong). Lo! those who disbelieve the revelations of Allah, theirs will be a heavy doom. Allah is Mighty, Able to Requite (the wrong)



    Tafsir Ibn Abbas(raa)

    (He hath revealed unto thee (Muhammad) the Scripture) He sent you Gabriel with the Scripture (with truth) in order to show truth from falsehood, (confirming) corroborating Allah's divine Oneness (that which was (revealed) before it) of scriptures, (even as He revealed the Torah) in one go to Moses the son of Amran (and the Gospel) in one go to the Jesus the son of Mary.''(Aforetime) before Muhammad and the Qur'an, (for a guidance to mankind) as a guidance from error to the Children of Israel; (and hath revealed the Criterion (of right and wrong)) He revealed the Qur'an to Muhammad in instalments to differentiate the lawful from the unlawful. (Lo! those who disbelieve the revelations of Allah) Muhammad and the Qur'an, referring in this context to the delegation of Najran, (theirs will be a heavy doom) in this world and in the next. (Allah is Mighty) powerful in His vengeance, (Able to Requite (the wrong)) able to carry His vengeance out on them.

    Note: Apologetics claim this Quran verse confirms the Torah and the Gospel as the Guidance for All (including the muslims) but the tafsir says THE FURQAAN ( THE other Name of Quran) Or THE CRITERION which points out clearly what is Right Or Wrong, The Noble Quran was revealed 'in order to show (differentiate) truth from falsehood, corroborating or CONFIRMING Allah's divine Oneness '' IOW it refers those verses from Torah and Gospel confirming of the Oneness of Allah and rejecting falsehood WHICH WAS SENT AS GUIDANCE TO THOSE PEOPLE BEFORE (note : the word ' AFORETIME'610 AD approx refers to Jews & Christians) )that was still intact or Uncorrupted in those books at those times. Even NOW a few Such verses are seen such as God in one with no Form, God is not a man who Lies etc and also WARNS disbelievers oh a Heavy Punishment in both the worlds since Allah is all powerful to execute it.



    (Noble Quran 5:47)
    ''Let the People of the Gospel judge by that which Allah hath revealed therein. Whoso judgeth not by that which Allah hath revealed: such are evil-livers.''



    Tafsir Ibn abbas

    (Let the People of the Gospel judge) such that the people of the Gospel elucidate (by that which Allah hath revealed therein) that which Allah has elucidated in the Gospel regarding the traits and description of Muhammad (pbuh) and the legal ruling of stoning. (Whoso judgeth not by that which Allah hath revealed) He says: whoever does not show that which Allah has elucidated in the Gospel; (such are evil-doers) transgressing disbelievers.

    Note: here the Verse refers to the Christians to judging or shed light or illuminate about the traits of the comforter which has been foretold in John regarding the traits of prophet Muhammad like https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...4+&version=CJB and which suits ONLY Muhammad(pbuh)[/B] The Prophet and also to use the law still intact, unaltered (those days during 623AD) regarding the verses of Stoning etc and Not to Hide them and who does hide them or Do not illuminate the truth are the rebellious and the Next verse strengthens this stance (explanation) more which is http://www.altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?...0&LanguageId=2

    In short (after using the next verse not displayed here) it refers Allah has revealed this Quran to differentiate between Truth & falsehood regarding rules & law of Allah's divine Oneness and some laws of stoning still in tact in the previous sripture and safe guarding them (some of those rules still remaining true in in tact) and Not to follow the Vain desire of Jews & Christians by deviating From Guidelines of the Noble Quran and.......there is more, kindly read for yourselves



    NOBLE (QURAN 10:64)

    ''Theirs are good tidings in the life of the world and in the Hereafter - There is no changing the Words of Allah - that is the Supreme Triumph.''



    Tafsir ibn Abbas
    ''(Theirs are good tidings in the life of the world) through good dream visions which they see or are seen in their favour (and in the Hereafter) by entering Paradise. (There is no changing the Words of Allah) that they will enter Paradise (that) good tiding (is the Supreme Triumph) the abounding salvation: they earn Paradise and all that is in it and are saved from hell and all that is in it.

    Note : Even Such a Clear verse as this are also Twisted by apologetics by just quoting ''There is no changing the Words of Allah '' ONLY and fail to explain or Hide the Preceding Part which talks about the promise of Glad tidings in this world and the Herafter and says the is no change in Allah's word about that Good News of Big success of Paradise and safety from the Hell THAT ALLAH HAS PROMISED TO THE BELIEVERS but instead the Mischeif makers try to realate this to their Scriptures and say that their books are in tact and unchanged which if false because Allah WARNS us in these Verses (2:174, 2:75,79, 3:78, 5:15, 5:13-14, 6:91, 7:162,2:87) that they have concealed, distorted, added verses changed their from Right places which is THE BIGGEST SIN for which they will pay for their own such Sins and also for the sins all those Masses they cunningly mislead



    (Quran 18:27)
    And recite that which hath been revealed unto thee of the Scripture of thy Lord. There is none who can change His words, and thou wilt find no refuge beside Him.


    Tafsir
    (And recite that which hath been revealed unto thee of the Scripture of thy Lord) He says: recite to them the Qur'an, neither increasing nor decreasing anything from it. (There is none who can change His words, and thou wilt find no refuge beside Him) beside Allah.

    Note: Here it refers to the recitation of Noble Quran given to thee ,Muhanmmad(pbuh) (unlike the Jews who hid some verses and added some) without increasing or decreasing IOW not changing by concealing or adding because no one has the Authority to change Allah's words.




    (Noble Quran 29:46)
    '' And argue not with the People of the Scripture unless it be in (a way) that is better, save with such of them as do wrong; and say: We believe in that which hath been revealed unto us and revealed unto you; our God and your God is One, and unto Him we surrender.''



    Tafsir

    ''(And argue not with the People of the Scripture) the Jews and Christians (unless it be in (a way) that is better) i.e. by the Qur'an, (save with such of them as do wrong) from among the delegation of Najran, then you can do so by means of Mula'anah; (and say: We believe in that which has been revealed unto us) i.e. the Qur'an (and revealed unto you) the Torah and the Gospel; (our God and your God is One) He has no son or partner, (and unto Him we surrender) we are sincere to Him in our worship and profession of Allah's divine Oneness, and we believe in Him.

    This verse teaches method of dawah to argue politely as much as possible but gives us the permission to be tough when the opposite side behave unfair as in the case of delegation of Najran Christians (who were arguing too much that lead to Prophet(pbuh) calling to a for Mubahala (Imprecation)or the open swearing of Allah's curse & torment to be on the Liars at which they backed off on their priest's warning http://www.ezsoftech.com/islamic/mubahila.asp ) and also teaches to start with matters which are in common iow talk about the things we agree like One God and his books.Its also known from hadith narrators when Jews try to teach Muslims by translating their books into Arabic prophet told them something like to listen but not to believe or disbelieve in them because the Muslims did not knew Hebrew but say in common that those books were from Our same God who is one who send those books earlier and the Noble Quran to us.But their books did not have porn content those days and were not tampered to the level which is today.

    This sort reply suits the best to be given to People like the group of Abdullah Ibn Salam, The Chief, Rabbi of the Jews (its known from the tafsir next verse) then who are entering Islam that time since Only These people referred to the correct verses of the Torah so they are addressed by Noble Quran as as we believe in that which has been revealed to you (those correct verses) and Since Abdullah ibn salam read & believed those correct verses (without twisting, hiding, concealing or being biased as he was their Chief Rabbi ) and they did not wait to become Muslims and accept Allah and his Prophet. And so its referred as that, we believe those were the books Originally revealed by the same source, One God, Allah (though later got corrupted as in verses 2:174, 2:75,79, 3:78, 5:15, 5:13-14, 6:91, 7:162 ,2:87)

    next verse Muhsin Khan
    Noble Quran 29:47 ''And thus We have sent down the Book (i.e this Quran) to you (O Muhammad SAW), and those whom We gave the Scripture [the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel) aforetime] believe therein as also do some of these (who are present with you now like 'Abdullah bin Salam) and none but the disbelievers reject Our Ayat [(proofs, signs, verses, lessons, etc., and deny Our Oneness of Lordship and Our Oneness of worship and Our Oneness of Our Names and Qualities: i.e. Islamic Monotheism)]

    Allah Knows the best. (since i could not compare them with other tafsir like Mahriful Quran if there were further additional info to the above verses they will be Inshallah -Godwillingly updated)
    Last edited by talibilm09; 29-08-15, 12:21 PM.
    My sect - No Sect

    My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

    Just a Muslim

    #2
    Re: 'MISQUOTED' Noble Quran verses by Apologetics.

    Another verse of Noble Quran the Apologetics target is 18:86 about the Sun setting in Murky waters

    ''Until, when He reached the setting place of the sun, He found it setting in a spring of black muddy (or hot) water. And He found near it a people. We (Allah) said (by inspiration): "O Dhul-Qarnain! Either you punish them, or treat them with kindness ''


    Here the setting in the murky waters was a used as a ' Figurative speech ' which in no Harm Since its HE, Dhul Qarnain , The king found (Not Allah) and even I would say the same to My toddlers or kids, Hey, see the Sun falling in the water and coming from the mountain , The Moon is on the mountain Is it really come from the mountain ? lol,

    when i was on 50th + floor of a building peeping out i had said to my kids, hey dear, see your toy Cars, did i really mean the cars are toys ? . Lol, the error is in your mind and not in the Noble Quran and in the hadith which were spoken based on the Noble Quran since they will not speak anything against what was said in it ?

    If Prophet (Pbuh) had explained them about the Sun and the spherical Earth to them as he explained about The Sun does not eclipse far any persons death Do You know, What Would Have HAPPENED ' IF' he had explained them since he had gone to the skies (17:1, 17:12-15) and that' s why he had narrated like a hadith like this in the video about the Arsh (Throne of Allah) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYYP1K4omwM


    The Pagan Arabs then would have constructed THE tallest tower to climb (like Pharaoh Ordered his construction minister for seeing Allah because Moses(pbuh) said he is in the skies http://quran.com/28/38 ) and see was it real ? That would lead them only to waste their Precious TIME only thinking on this single word and still cannot come to any conclusion untill a satellite photographed it FROM SPACE and even a a Modern Astronomical Telescope found in 16- 17 th century would not have helped untill we travelled to Space to an altitude of more than 100km above EARTH since even myself while flying at 30-40000 feet, still could not find any spheric curve that would satisfy ME that the earth is spherical and so we have to believe NASA , though they had lied about ''Manned'' Missions to Moon

    . The result should have been that they(Pagan Arabs) would have rejected the Quran as a Lie. So The ALL WISE, God knew VERY WELL what to reveal ? & what not to reveal ? & what to leave it 'VAGUE' ? and how to address it ( The RIGHT DOSAGE OF KNOWLEDGE OR OVER DOSAGE WOULD HAVE KILLED THEM ) so that they became believers that changed them like 'Sand into gold'' ( The Gentiles& Pagans, Camel, Sheep herders to the rulers sitting on Throne of Caeser 's Ruling the world in 30-35 years)Subhanallah


    ,So the Prophet(pbuh) rightly commented this in his Last haj sermon few months before his demise

    '' ....................... I leave behind me two things, the Quran and the Sunnah (Hadith), and if you follow these you will never go astray. All those who listen to me shall pass on my words to others and those to others again; and may the last ones understand my words better than those who listened to me directly. Be my witness, O Allah, that I have conveyed your message to your people.............................''

    So As per the above Hadith,We believers of the Modern Era are a understanding those words of The noble Quran which is a Living miracle for us whose words with multiple meanings can accommodate even the latest Inventions of science & technology

    [COLOR="#000000"][COLOR="#000000"]Substantiating further by Comparing the next adjacent verse of 18:90 to the above verse 18:86 (sun set in murky water as figurative speech) would further clear your suspicion Noble Quran 18:90

    ''Until, when he came to the rising of the sun, he found it rising on a people for whom We had not made against it any shield.''

    Its He found, '' by the ONLOOKER king Dhulqarnain ''Not Allah found ;) Does it mean its on the people 's head , again a figurative speech as in the earlier verse 18:86 we can find in other holy books just to make people understand and those statements is by the ONLOOKER king Dhulqarnain and not the Noble Quran
    My sect - No Sect

    My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

    Just a Muslim

    Comment


      #3
      Re: 'MISQUOTED' Noble Quran verses by Apologetics.

      I think these discussions are very important for anyone reading the Qur'an, Muslim or non-Muslim, but are especially important for Muslims to know so when they are confronted with anti-Islam missionaries they will know the Truth and not be confused or swayed by the people of other religions. Knowledge is so very important in Islam so you don't get caught up in the traps of the Shaytan!

      I have also heard the argument from the Islam haters that why should they rely on the explanations of Muslim scholars for the way to interpret the Qur'an. When you hear someone say this know immediately that they are not seeking guidance but only to try to twist the words of Allah and sow doubt in your heart if you will let them. The meaning of the Qur'an is clearly explained by 1,400 years worth of scholarly tafsir and there are no contradictions or doubts in it!

      Comment


        #4
        Re: 'MISQUOTED' Noble Quran verses by Apologetics.

        Another verse which is used By Apologetics to ridicule the Noble Quran is

        Sura 86:6-7 "He was created from a fluid, ejected,Emerging from between the backbone and the ribs."

        This Link clears the Doubt from Medical doctors the Origin of Sperm from its roots. Quoted in the link as the follows

        http://www.understanding-islam.com/q...iq-86-6-7-4836

        ''".........asked a few of my doctor friends about the making of the male sperm and the supply of its ingredients to the ultimate place of its making. In response, among a few other things, I was told that although the male sperm is formed in the testes, yet the blood supply which, obviously, is integral to the making of the sperm comes from between the ribs and the back. I was also told by one of my doctor friends that the cells that form the sperm originate from between the ribs and the back. If this is true, then the words of the Qur'an are not scientifically incorrect, as the words "emanating from a place between the (lower) back and the (lower) ribs", do not necessarily imply "emanating in its final shape" only, but can also cover "initial emanation".

        I believe in the Miracle of Quran (when Hadith says Prophet's (pbuh) words are simple with a deep meaning) Then Imagine How deep The wordsof Noble Quran should be ? while Science is still changing Now And will change later (see links below) But Quran did not change at all even a letter for 1430 years , So Subhanallah

        Quran as the last Testament from THE CREATOR of this Globe & Galaxies requires its Miracles had to be Continuous and immortal, and its verses contains expandable & Multiple meanings understandable or applicable then before 1430 years in the Desert among the Pagan Arabs, where just ordinary reading was a Privilege and now TODAY in this scientific era UNDERSTANDABLE enough to everyone, even a layman to a student or to a scientist in the manner they will understand and the Quran will continue its mission untill the last days of the world by its miraculous nature of accommodating even the most recent scientific discoveries like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7BPeVRqBRM


        http://www.factmonster.com/ipka/A0932440.html .............. Science is changing continuosly so fallible unlike the Noble Quran which has passed the test of time for the past 1400 years
        My sect - No Sect

        My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

        Just a Muslim

        Comment


          #5
          Re: 'MISQUOTED' Noble Quran verses by Apologetics.

          The attackers of Islam use this verse 9:29 and claim something Which is MOST UNFAIR & Blunt Lies.

          Noble Quran 9:29 '' Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.''

          (Noble Quran )Tafsir ibn Abbas(raa)
          (Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture) the Jews and Christians (as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day) nor in the bliss of Paradise, (and forbid not) in the Torah (that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the religion of truth) do not submit themselves to Allah through confession of Allah's divine Oneness, (until they pay the tribute readily) standing: from hand to hand, (being brought low) abased.


          Its refers to the Jews & christians who boasted being chosen people of God ie very Pious but never abstained from Haram or prohibitted things ie never lived by it (covenant)EVEN FROM THEIR OWN SCRIPTURES so these people were to be fought till they were humbled and followed ATLEAST their books firmly by avoiding the prohibitions seen there like adultery, wine,swine, usury.

          Just Imagine a Islamic neighbourhood sticking to their purity and a next Neighbour a drunkard playing music and exhibit erotic , fondelling moves with his fiancee or a whore on a open terrace or a visible lawn, lol, this is ok for him but not for that pure community then under Prophet (pbuh ) and the muslim children will learn from their neighbour, on Such time those who arrogant defying rules of the Islamic state has to be fought untill they are humbled and pay jizzya as well which is just a tax in lieu on non participation in Muslim army but can get get protection from the Muslim army regarding his LIFE & PROPERTY like every other Muslim is entitled to, and Prophet has warned the Muslims something like if anybody harms or kills such NON MUSLIMS under Islamic state protection he will not smell the fragrance of paradise.

          This incident will prove what was the actual aim of Jizzya. During the reign of the second caliph, ‘Umar bin al-Khattaab may Allaah be pleased with him the Roman emperor, Heraclius, raised a huge army to repel the Muslim forces. It was, thus, incumbent upon the Muslims to concentrate their efforts on the battle. When the commander of the Muslims, Abu ‘Ubaydah may Allaah be pleased with him heard this news, he wrote to his officials in all conquered cities in Syria and ordered them to return the Jizyah which had been levied in those cities. He also addressed the public saying; “We are returning your money because we know that the enemy has gathered troops. By the terms stipulated in the covenant, you have obliged us to protect you. However, since we are now unable to fulfil these conditions, we have returned to you what you paid to us. We shall abide by the terms agreed upon in the covenant, if Allaah helps us to rout the enemy”. Thus, a huge amount was taken from the state treasury and returned to the Christians, making them very happy. They prayed for and blessed the Muslim commanders. They exclaimed: “May Allaah help you to overcome your enemies and return you to us safely. [U]If the enemy were in your place, they would never have returned anything to us, rather they would have taken all our remaining property!"

          We see that Muslims not only allowed Christians to remain Christians but that the Christians themselves preferred Muslim rule over that of Heraclius, who was himself a Christian
          My sect - No Sect

          My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

          Just a Muslim

          Comment


            #6
            Re: 'MISQUOTED' Noble Quran verses by Apologetics.

            Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post
            The attackers of Islam use this verse 9:29 and claim something Which is MOST UNFAIR & Blunt Lies.

            Noble Quran 9:29 '' Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.''

            (Noble Quran )Tafsir ibn Abbas(raa)
            (Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture) the Jews and Christians (as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day) nor in the bliss of Paradise, (and forbid not) in the Torah (that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the religion of truth) do not submit themselves to Allah through confession of Allah's divine Oneness, (until they pay the tribute readily) standing: from hand to hand, (being brought low) abased.


            Its refers to the Jews & christians who boasted being chosen people of God ie very Pious but never abstained from Haram or prohibitted things ie never lived by it (covenant)EVEN FROM THEIR OWN SCRIPTURES so these people were to be fought till they were humbled and followed ATLEAST their books firmly by avoiding the prohibitions seen there like adultery, wine,swine, usury.

            Just Imagine a Islamic neighbourhood sticking to their purity and a next Neighbour a drunkard playing music and exhibit erotic , fondelling moves with his fiancee or a whore on a open terrace or a visible lawn, lol, this is ok for him but not for that pure community then under Prophet (pbuh ) and the muslim children will learn from their neighbour, on Such time those who arrogant defying rules of the Islamic state has to be fought untill they are humbled and pay jizzya as well which is just a tax in lieu on non participation in Muslim army but can get get protection from the Muslim army regarding his LIFE & PROPERTY like every other Muslim is entitled to, and Prophet has warned the Muslims something like if anybody harms or kills such NON MUSLIMS under Islamic state protection he will not smell the fragrance of paradise.

            This incident will prove what was the actual aim of Jizzya. During the reign of the second caliph, ‘Umar bin al-Khattaab may Allaah be pleased with him the Roman emperor, Heraclius, raised a huge army to repel the Muslim forces. It was, thus, incumbent upon the Muslims to concentrate their efforts on the battle. When the commander of the Muslims, Abu ‘Ubaydah may Allaah be pleased with him heard this news, he wrote to his officials in all conquered cities in Syria and ordered them to return the Jizyah which had been levied in those cities. He also addressed the public saying; “We are returning your money because we know that the enemy has gathered troops. By the terms stipulated in the covenant, you have obliged us to protect you. However, since we are now unable to fulfil these conditions, we have returned to you what you paid to us. We shall abide by the terms agreed upon in the covenant, if Allaah helps us to rout the enemy”. Thus, a huge amount was taken from the state treasury and returned to the Christians, making them very happy. They prayed for and blessed the Muslim commanders. They exclaimed: “May Allaah help you to overcome your enemies and return you to us safely. [U]If the enemy were in your place, they would never have returned anything to us, rather they would have taken all our remaining property!"

            We see that Muslims not only allowed Christians to remain Christians but that the Christians themselves preferred Muslim rule over that of Heraclius, who was himself a Christian

            p.s. Kindly copy & paste these verses where muslims are made to get confused by posting in your other muslim websites, youtube comments, facebook etc and also if possible in Non islamic sites where these rumours are rampant.
            My sect - No Sect

            My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

            Just a Muslim

            Comment


              #7
              Re: 'MISQUOTED' Noble Quran verses by Apologetics.

              BUMP for AJ4U

              Its not a big deal or difficult thing to answer Allah willingly , just search in the Noble Quran's tafsir or EXPLNATION in the below link of Ibn Abbas (630-680 AD), the cousin of Prophet :saw: who explains them with the hadiths or sayings of Prophet:saw: If you still do not understand them even from it post your doubts which we will try to refer from other tafsirs as well. inshallah

              http://www.altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?...0&LanguageId=2
              My sect - No Sect

              My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

              Just a Muslim

              Comment


                #8
                Re: 'MISQUOTED' Noble Quran verses by Apologetics.

                Good thread, both Muslims and non Muslims should know the details behind a verse before quoting
                Be careful who you call Kafir because only Allah knows who is truly a rejector and who is merely a misguided person. It is not up to us to "sentence" a person to the Hellfire.

                The Questions you Questioned will be Questioned in the day of judgement

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: 'MISQUOTED' Noble Quran verses by Apologetics.

                  Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post
                  BUMP for AJ4U

                  Its not a big deal or difficult thing to answer Allah willingly , just search in the Noble Quran's tafsir or EXPLNATION in the below link of Ibn Abbas (630-680 AD), the cousin of Prophet :saw: who explains them with the hadiths or sayings of Prophet:saw: If you still do not understand them even from it post your doubts which we will try to refer from other tafsirs as well. inshallah

                  http://www.altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?...0&LanguageId=2
                  I have spoken with many Muslims and they say different things. For instance, some say the Koran is clear on its own others say no it is not without the hadiths. The video I sent gives a pretty clear cut explanation and verses from the Quran that are very understandable in that Allah's word is unalterable and not just a part of it concerning the central good tiding of paradise as you state, but this lengthy explanation of yours is convoluted and implies that the Quran without the hadiths or explanations you give is like a car without an engine. If I cannot take the Koran at face value then why should I take the hadiths at face value or what you say about the Koran? I am not trying to be smart with you. My question is sincere. Can Islam hold up to these kind of questions I have, and why do so many Muslim differ about the Koran in their explanations?

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: 'MISQUOTED' Noble Quran verses by Apologetics.

                    Originally posted by AJ4u View Post
                    I have spoken with many Muslims and they say different things. For instance, some say the Koran is clear on its own others say no it is not without the hadiths. The video I sent gives a pretty clear cut explanation and verses from the Quran that are very understandable in that Allah's word is unalterable and not just a part of it concerning the central good tiding of paradise as you state, but this lengthy explanation of yours is convoluted and implies that the Quran without the hadiths or explanations you give is like a car without an engine. If I cannot take the Koran at face value then why should I take the hadiths at face value or what you say about the Koran? I am not trying to be smart with you. My question is sincere. Can Islam hold up to these kind of questions I have, and why do so many Muslim differ about the Koran in their explanations?

                    Mate, Don't You know The Noble Quran was revealed in about 23 years (unlike Torah ) depending upon on the various situations, exposing Liars, enemies, conspiracies, replying Questions of Meccan idolators , Jews, Christians, replying believers, companions problems, mistakes (even Prophet's), enacting Laws etc etc and be reasonable and use your conscience, common sense and say how its possible to know the Right meaning of the Noble 100 % of all verses without seeing the context and incidents and periods when those verses were revealed. But there also verses that might not need them such as the first verse in your video 10:64 which is CUT & CLEAR still the Critic Hides the previous part of the verse just to mend or change or TWIST the meaning of the verse as per his needs , so thats why even for the muslimsl there's a Hadith telling us not to interpret the Real meaning of the Noble Quran by ourselves because of each's shortcomings & hidden intentions .

                    EXPLAINING 10 :64 , even from Translation not the Tafsir or explanation see this link http://quran.com/10/63-65

                    ''For them are good tidings in the worldly life and in the Hereafter. No change is there in the words of Allah . That is what is the great attainment.''

                    The Crooked minded author of your video had hidden both the preceding and proceeding part of the SAME verse (10:64) and took the middle part to TWIST it to his own meaning

                    If you do not understand such easy things it shows
                    1) you did not read my thread with interest
                    2) Or you are prejudiced & unfair
                    3) Or you act ignorant inspite of knowing

                    if these things happen believe me we are going to part as those three Abrhamaic faith friends did or we are going to enter into a hard discourse as a consequence ;)
                    or tell those Muslims to talk to me who said that we need have Hadith to help To understand the right meaning or give their Link , to know what they really mean it because Noble Quran will have multiple meaning (in good faith like scientific facts) but for facts of history and all general matters its THE BEST to refer to hadith as stressed in a hadith itself. its time for my prayer...
                    My sect - No Sect

                    My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

                    Just a Muslim

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: 'MISQUOTED' Noble Quran verses by Apologetics.

                      Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post
                      Mate, Don't You know The Noble Quran was revealed in about 23 years (unlike Torah ) depending upon on the various situations, exposing Liars, enemies, conspiracies, replying Questions of Meccan idolators , Jews, Christians, replying believers, companions problems, mistakes (even Prophet's), enacting Laws etc etc and be reasonable and use your conscience, common sense and say how its possible to know the Right meaning of the Noble 100 % of all verses without seeing the context and incidents and periods when those verses were revealed. But there also verses that might not need them such as the first verse in your video 10:64 which is CUT & CLEAR still the Critic Hides the previous part of the verse just to mend or change or TWIST the meaning of the verse as per his needs , so thats why even for the muslimsl there's a Hadith telling us not to interpret the Real meaning of the Noble Quran by ourselves because of each's shortcomings & hidden intentions .

                      EXPLAINING 10 :64 , even from Translation not the Tafsir or explanation see this link http://quran.com/10/63-65

                      ''For them are good tidings in the worldly life and in the Hereafter. No change is there in the words of Allah . That is what is the great attainment.''

                      The Crooked minded author of your video had hidden both the preceding and proceeding part of the SAME verse (10:64) and took the middle part to TWIST it to his own meaning

                      If you do not understand such easy things it shows
                      1) you did not read my thread with interest
                      2) Or you are prejudiced & unfair
                      3) Or you act ignorant inspite of knowing

                      if these things happen believe me we are going to part as those three Abrhamaic faith friends did or we are going to enter into a hard discourse as a consequence ;)
                      or tell those Muslims to talk to me who said that we need have Hadith to help To understand the right meaning or give their Link , to know what they really mean it because Noble Quran will have multiple meaning (in good faith like scientific facts) but for facts of history and all general matters its THE BEST to refer to hadith as stressed in a hadith itself. its time for my prayer...
                      Crooked minded? If I thought that I would've posted it, but it eludes me as to what was crooked about him or what he shared. All he said was the Quran doesn't claim the Bible corrupted and showed his source in the Koran. \

                      You are not making clear what he left out or proving with context from the Koran how he is twisting anything. he just quoted the Koran. What for instance is to stop a person from saying you are twisting Scripture to make it appear that Allah's torah and gospel have been corrupted when the Quran explicitly states otherwise from the clear verses given in the video from the Koran itself? Are you being fair to the guy's presentation or prejudice? Are you acting ignorant in spite of knowing? Do you think yourself a better person than Christians?

                      I am a Christian and you are expecting me to take your word that the Bible is corrupted when not even Muhammad said such a thing. He never criticized the text ever and the Koran is not clear too me as to what it means by those who write with their own hand, but it is clear in the Koran that Allah's Scriptures are unalterable. That means cannot be changed as you imply. I read your thread but I didn't study it with great interest
                      because it was long and not to the point. You say me prejudiced & unfair, because I don't buy the Bible is corrupted or I act ignorant in spite of knowing- knowing what? You mean in spite of knowing the Bible is corrupted? You must be joking right?
                      I cannot admit the Bible is corrupted anymore than you can the Koran. I look at all the facts before I make an informed decision

                      Thanks for sharing, but I am not convinced the Bible is corrupted or that the video gave a crooked view point
                      Last edited by AJ4u; 09-01-15, 01:46 AM.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: 'MISQUOTED' Noble Quran verses by Apologetics.

                        Originally posted by AJ4u View Post
                        Crooked minded? If I thought that I would've posted it, but it eludes me as to what was crooked about him or what he shared. All he said was the Quran doesn't claim the Bible corrupted and showed his source in the Koran. \

                        Luke 19:27King James Version (KJV)
                        27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.''

                        Jesus said that making him a tyrant & terrorist, do you agree to that?

                        Originally posted by AJ4u View Post
                        You are not making clear what he left out or proving with context from the Koran how he is twisting anything. he just quoted the Koran.
                        10:64 is clear in itself as explained in my previous post that says THE WORDS OF ALLAH about the promise regarding good tidings in this world and Paradise will not be changed. So a man is know by the company he keeps so if you join the Crooked author, I have no way left than rewarding my - rep to you since you are TROLLING in a Muslim Forum voluntarily making false stories

                        If you did not understand these very simple things which even a * an 8th grade student will not require such a spoon feeding then your intentions here is EXPLICIT (Trolling) and i feel its a waste of time to have a discourse with a kid,

                        Originally posted by AJ4u View Post
                        What for instance is to stop a person from saying you are twisting Scripture to make it appear that Allah's torah and gospel have been corrupted when the Quran explicitly states otherwise from the clear verses given in the video from the Koran itself? Are you being fair to the guy's presentation or prejudice? Are you acting ignorant in spite of knowing? Do you think yourself a better person than Christians?

                        I am a Christian and you are expecting me to take your word that the Bible is corrupted when not even Muhammad said such a thing. He never criticized the text ever and the Koran is not clear too me as to what it means by those who write with their own hand, but it is clear in the Koran that Allah's Scriptures are unalterable. That means cannot be changed as you imply. I read your thread but I didn't study it with great interest because it was long and not to the point. You say me prejudiced & unfair, because I don't buy the Bible is corrupted or I act ignorant in spite of knowing- knowing what? You mean in spite of knowing the Bible is corrupted? You must be joking right?
                        I cannot admit the Bible is corrupted anymore than you can the Koran. I look at all the facts before I make an informed decision

                        Thanks for sharing, but I am not convinced the Bible is corrupted or that the video gave a crooked view point
                        lol, I know that THE BIGGEST JOKE of the Millenium saying bible is not corrupted:rotfl: every Fanatic Christian does that and want to stay dug into their heels, Though The world and their most respected bible Scholar for 30 Years, a hardcore evangelist, archealogist says that MORE than what i have to say about that . I know you will not see these videos if you are Prejudiced or a Troll in a cover of A decent Christian.

                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSGd8uzFxxY ( No one heard it except Paul who also did not meet Jesus)

                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNn7b_kz9dM (self Contradictory)

                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMePkqjdVx8 ( Same stories distorted differently by different Authors)

                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iYEylXZNr4

                        Vulgarity in the bible, Gods words undistorted ?

                        I know everybody loves his religion but its wrong to be fanatic & Psychopath about his religion. I accept facts Against me or my religion if they are reasonable. thats why always I say some Christians say to show the other Cheek if you are Slapped , but if they are slapped they bring a gun to shoot , instead , Hypocrisy at its PEAK, I do accept there are Muslims of that type but they do not claim as the Christians Claim ' show the other cheek ' ? lol Islam islam is Practical, true relgion when other are diverted from truth, ok i know that you wont accept it.

                        Another of your claim that Quran and hadith say bible is not corrupted ? is Wrong see these Proofs from the Noble Quran and Hadith

                        SCRIPTURES DISTORTED VERSES (2:174, 2:75,79,3:78,5:15,5:13-14,6:91, 7:162,2:87)

                        Hadith

                        Volume 9, Book 93, Number 613 :http://www.searchtruth.com/book_disp...t=0&number=613
                        Narrated by 'Ikrima
                        Ibn 'Abbas said, "How can you ask the people of the Scriptures about their Books while you have Allah's Book (the Qur'an) which is
                        the most recent of the Books revealed by Allah, and you read it in its pure undistorted form?"

                        Narrated 'Ubaidullah bin 'Abdullah: 'Abdullah bin 'Abbas said, "O the group of Muslims! How can you ask the people of the Scriptures about anything while your Book which Allah has revealed to your Prophet contains the most recent news from Allah and is pure and not distorted? Allah has told you that the people of the Scriptures have changed some of Allah's Books and distorted it and wrote something with their own hands and said, 'This is from Allah, so as to have a minor gain for it. Won't the knowledge that has come to you stop you from asking them? No, by Allah, we have never seen a man from them asking you about that (the Book Al-Qur'an ) which has been revealed to you.
                        My sect - No Sect

                        My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

                        Just a Muslim

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Re: 'MISQUOTED' Noble Quran verses by Apologetics.

                          You call me a Psychopath troll and mock and laugh at the Bible. I have said nothing against you or Islam and received a negative reputation report. I have nothing more to say to you. Jesus was and is right as always: Matthew 7:6
                          Last edited by AJ4u; 09-01-15, 01:52 PM.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Re: 'MISQUOTED' Noble Quran verses by Apologetics.

                            Originally posted by AJ4u View Post
                            You call me a Psychopath troll and mock and laugh at the Bible. I have said nothing against you or Islam and received a negative reputation report. I have nothing more to say to you. Jesus was and is right as always: Matthew 7:6

                            Yes, Jesus could be right in Some undistorted verses such about Comforter and the God is above all etc and this verse too

                            Matthew 7:22-23King James Version (KJV)

                            22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

                            23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me
                            , ye that work iniquity.

                            As in the previous post where the Crooked Author of your video and the supporters of Such video deserve my words and all those who gave + rep do deserve it too. Keep practising iniquity as Jesus says with lying as in the above verse, Jesus Spoke right , right ? ( only few verses which remain undistorted ) Listen To Bart Erhman, I can serve him though he has not accepted Islam, Only For his Spirit of truth and straight forwardness.;)
                            My sect - No Sect

                            My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

                            Just a Muslim

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Re: 'MISQUOTED' Noble Quran verses by Apologetics.

                              Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post

                              Yes, Jesus could be right in Some undistorted verses such about Comforter and the God is above all etc and this verse too

                              Matthew 7:22-23King James Version (KJV)

                              22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

                              23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me
                              , ye that work iniquity.

                              As in the previous post where the Crooked Author of your video and the supporters of Such video deserve my words and all those who gave + rep do deserve it too. Keep practising iniquity as Jesus says with lying as in the above verse, Jesus Spoke right , right ? ( only few verses which remain undistorted ) Listen To Bart Erhman, I can serve him though he has not accepted Islam, Only For his Spirit of truth and straight forwardness.;)
                              Bart Erhman had been debunked, because the thousands of errors he refers to in the Bible are nonsense errors such as typos and translation errors that don't impact the truth contained in Scripture. Remember The Bible states God's word is established in heaven forever and Jesus prayed "Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven" So, the truth has been preserved; I also believe the Koran when Allah states his word is unalterable. I take that to mean all his words not just the Koran. So, I disagree with Bart Erhman who is nothing more than an atheist you refer to just to support the negativity you want to believe about the unalterable Scriptures that came before. As it stands, I am believing all God's Scriptures are unalterable and you don't believe the Bible or the Koran that states the same thing. Please think on this the next time you go to pray. Thanks

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X