Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'MISQUOTED' Noble Quran verses by Apologetics.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 'MISQUOTED' Noble Quran verses by Apologetics.

Originally posted by snow_flakes View Post
    You are insulting and judging her and at the same time expect nice debate...Paul presented something when he was not mentally stable...or deliberately did it...but thats comletely opposite what jesus as taught.Paganistic rituals are added to fool masses of romans.Neither was he a disciple.
    Are you having a laugh!!!!! I have never expected nice debate from Candy apple, as I have never once seen her contribute anything worthwhile in the way of dialogue to any topic... Except to call Paul and often the op liars. Neither of you know Paul and yet you judge him a liar and corrupter of scripture. Well... Your actions are on your head as mine are upon mine. We will be judged accordingly.

Comment

Originally posted by AJ4u View Post
      What are the contradictory statement about Jesus? If you are not seeing things that are not there, point them out so we can all see what in the world you are talking about. Really, do you carefully read what I am writing or just do cursory reviews and pop up with knee jerk responses as you post. I have found both yours and candy apple's posts incoherent when it comes to spiritual matters concerning Jesus Christ and Christianity....
      See post 70...btw this topic has been debated any times but not answered by likes of you at all..rather repetitive non sense...

As far as arbed s posts are concerned....her past comments about islam and prophet :saw: is enogh for knee jerk responses of her new polite posts of evangelical christianity even.
      You came as a seeker of islam and start debating it? Atleast come up with honest intentions.
      ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

Originally posted by Arbed View Post
        Are you having a laugh!!!!! I have never expected nice debate from Candy apple, as I have never once seen her contribute anything worthwhile in the way of dialogue to any topic... Except to call Paul and often the op liars. Neither of you know Paul and yet you judge him a liar and corrupter of scripture. Well... Your actions are on your head as mine are upon mine. We will be judged accordingly.
        Paul was a lier no doubt...and to gain the population of christian pagans trust...christianity had to be indoctrinated with bit of paganism of rome ...otherwise it rebellion from large population was expected.Roman king couldnt afford this...so today you ve christianity with 40 versions...and new personalities comes up with new versions each time...
        ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

Sorry I don't understand your point. The term Jihad is not used in Christianity, if you mean does the concept of Jihad exist in Christianity as it does in Islam, then I would repeat what I said in my above post... Which you obviously didn't bother to read properly.. Spiritual jihad exists in both religions... Violent Jihad does not.

Jesus taught we are to strive spiritually towards Gods way. Jesus did not teach we were to go forth and kill or otherwise violently oppose any people's who refused his message.

Don't bring the Crusades into the mix if you don't understand what it was about. If you can't judge between the biblical teachings of Jesus and the base actions of mankind. Then there is no point. Besides I expect you have your own version of history on that one.
          Why not bring crusades or holy wars if you can bring jehad to blame it on muslims and justify christianity with peace but practice the opposite.
          Preach or debate what is truth.Jehad word is used by you in post 54...that jesus disciples also taught jehad...
          So now you are changing jehad meanings...Come up with solid excuses.

Comment

See post 70...btw this topic has been debated any times but not answered by likes of you at all..rather repetitive non sense...

As far as arbed s posts are concerned....her past comments about islam and prophet :saw: is enogh for knee jerk responses of her new polite posts of evangelical christianity even.
            You came as a seeker of islam and start debating it? Atleast come up with honest intentions.
            you said in post 70 contradictory statements about Jesus, but you don't tell me what those are. Then you said i said I said only Jesus only spoke of mercy and I said prove I said that. You post I said things I didn't say. And then you judge me on honesty. How can anyone have a discussion or debate with that???

Comment

you said in post 70 contradictory statements about Jesus, but you don't tell me what those are. Then you said i said I said only Jesus only spoke of mercy and I said prove I said that. You post I said things I didn't say. And then you judge me on honesty. How can anyone have a discussion or debate with that???
              This is your answer?

Comment

This is your answer?
                CASE in point.....exactly

Comment

CASE in point.....exactly
                  Ad hominem.

Comment

Whatever the case is, Islam is the final message and the rulings on certain issues may have changed since the time of Isaa pbuh,
                    That being said, Christians do seem to ignore teachings and story's in the bible or try to twist them so they mean something else
                    ''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan

Comment

Why not bring crusades or holy wars if you can bring jehad to blame it on muslims and justify christianity with peace but practice the opposite.
                      Preach or debate what is truth.Jehad word is used by you in post 54...that jesus disciples also taught jehad...
                      So now you are changing jehad meanings...Come up with solid excuses.
                      Sorry, but truly I'm not getting your point here. I thought Jihad in Islam meant NON VIOLENT STRUGGLE... LIKE A SPIRITUAL STRUGGLE WITHIN ONESELF... Sorry for the caps.. But I want to emphasis this point because I think it's important. Are you saying I am wrong to compare the concept of christian Jihad with islamic Jihad? Are you saying Jihad in Islam means violent struggle? And not as I believed it to be a personal struggle?

Could you answer these questions please.. Instead of ignoring them or making something up that I did not say. Because if I am wrong... And you do I fact believe that Jihad in Islam is violence towards others. Then, I am mistaken and there is no resemblance between Christianity and Islam on this point.

Btw... It was a Muslim that told me Jihad meant a spiritual struggle within oneself.

If you want to talk crusades then start a thread.

Comment

(Quran 18:27)
                        And recite that which hath been revealed unto thee of the Scripture of thy Lord. There is none who can change His words, and thou wilt find no refuge beside Him.
                        I'm confused here.... Words in red... Don't muslims believe this then?

Comment

Sorry, but truly I'm not getting your point here. I thought Jihad in Islam meant NON VIOLENT STRUGGLE... LIKE A SPIRITUAL STRUGGLE WITHIN ONESELF... Sorry for the caps.. But I want to emphasis this point because I think it's important. Are you saying I am wrong to compare the concept of christian Jihad with islamic Jihad? Are you saying Jihad in Islam means violent struggle? And not as I believed it to be a personal struggle?

Could you answer these questions please.. Instead of ignoring them or making something up that I did not say. Because if I am wrong... And you do I fact believe that Jihad in Islam is violence towards others. Then, I am mistaken and there is no resemblance between Christianity and Islam on this point.

Btw... It was a Muslim that told me Jihad meant a spiritual struggle within oneself.

If you want to talk crusades then start a thread.
                          There are different types, I think there are 4 main ones that all strivings can be classified into
                          Striving against oneself is one of them no doubt, and all Muslims are doing this all the time but it is NOT the only type no way
                          As for violence, well define it first and I'll answer that as well
                          Just because a Muslim told you something doesn't mean he's fully correct, if you want to learn about Islam then read the Quran and hadith and books of the scholars
                          ''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan

Comment

I misquote what? Can you prove that I misquote the Quran? I copied and paste it from the Quran; so how do you figure that to be a misquote or did you mean I misconceived the verse? Even that you cannot prove, because I said I take the verse for what it says and that it is clear not in need of interpretations.
                            If the Quran states that Allah's word is unalterable and he sent the torah and the gospel for guidance and light while Muhammad was still in process of receiving revelation, how is it now corrupted? When did it happen, who did it, why, and where did it happen? Where is the proof it is not exactly the way Allah sent it? Isn't that a contradiction to say the torah and gospel are corrupted? Saying the torah and gospel are corrupted leaves many questions unanswered. Muslims that claim this have us Christians stump and bumped on this without cause!
                            THE LIAR

This is the usual Style of these 'TWISTERS' questions because they '' ACT '' dishonestly ''IGNORANT'' by ACTING not to understand EVEN the Clear Noble Quran verses like 10:64 etc so we can't lead those '' ACT '' Blind Or we can wake up people sleeping but not those USED to '' ACT" SLEEPING '' Its ALREADY BEEN EXPLAINED in post # 1 about your false TWISTED claims '' Allah's word never Change '' 10:64 which is EASY to understand Since its self explaining but the Liars Keep MISQUOTING, TWISTING IT & arguing inspite of explaining to these TROLLS who do not want to understand or learn Islam but Create unreasonable issues even tafsir of 5:47 in the below post and the next verse of 10:64 is well explained below

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...by-Apologetics POST # 1

NOBLE (QURAN 10:64)

''Theirs are good tidings in the life of the world and in the Hereafter - There is no changing the Words of Allah - that is the Supreme Triumph.''

ITS VERY CLEAR ' there is no changing in Allah words regarding the good tidings Or Promise of Victory in this world ( Sheep ,camel herders became The world rulers, super powers after defeating the Byzantine, and Persian ) and the world hereafter , Still the Blind & deaf Keep repeating the same question Or Allege the same things '' That Allah's words never change '' and their distorted books (As per Quran) are unchanged (Contradicting, and opposite To the Claims of Noble Quran for which the last Prophet (pbuh ) came to EXPOSE these Mischeif makers, distorters of Holy Books,liars, Incest lovers ,adulterers, perverts, drunkards )

The verse Quran which guarantees from Alteration is ONLY for the Noble Quran since its the LAST BOOK and there is no more Holy Book that will come untill the day of Judgement similar with case of the LAST MESSENGER Muhammad:saw: ONLY.[/COLOR]
                            My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by abufulaans View Post
                              There are different types, I think there are 4 main ones that all strivings can be classified into
                              Striving against oneself is one of them no doubt, and all Muslims are doing this all the time but it is NOT the only type no way
                              As for violence, well define it first and I'll answer that as well
                              Just because a Muslim told you something doesn't mean he's fully correct, if you want to learn about Islam then read the Quran and hadith and books of the scholars
                              Thank you, I did not know there were different types of Jihad. If you see why this topic was raised it was in response to snow_flakes claim that Jesus taught violent Jihad. He/she based this claim on misunderstanding of biblical scripture. During a recent conversation with my friend (muslim) he said Jihad was meant as a spiritual struggle within oneself and NOT violence coercion... I was seeking clarification on what the term means to muslims.. As christians also believe in the concept of personal spiritual struggle. I saw this as a similarity to be praised, but snow_flakes (misunderstanding) went on to accuse me of implying Islam was violent and Christianity is not.. Which I did not do.

I appreciate when one comes into a dialogue half way through the whole meaning of what has transpired may not be clear, but I hardly think that warrants a negative rep mark against my person!

Define Violence? When one wilfully hurts another usually physically in order to change a persons point of view.. At least in the context of this dialogue. Jesus did not command His followers to harm or fight any person who did not believe in Him or the truth He brought.

I have read the Quran, it's not clear on many points and so as I do not have access to a "scholar" the next best thing I ask a Muslim. My friend I have known for years is a good person and for sure it would seem to be a better representative of muslims than is often presented on forums, but then I see that a problem with language differences and not having face to face contact is only natural that on forums it is very easy to misjudge a person or their intentions. There seems to be barrier to asking the questions one needs answering because very early on when one is called a liar and troll etc.. It's not conducive to decent dialogue. Who knows I may well have been a Muslim by now if a different approach had been used by some. I can see that also is perhaps a consequence of over time seeing all christians as some kind of enemy... It's possible to lose sight of the individual.

Comment

Thank you, I did not know there were different types of Jihad. If you see why this topic was raised it was in response to snow_flakes claim that Jesus taught violent Jihad. He/she based this claim on misunderstanding of biblical scripture. During a recent conversation with my friend (muslim) he said Jihad was meant as a spiritual struggle within oneself and NOT violence coercion... I was seeking clarification on what the term means to muslims.. As christians also believe in the concept of personal spiritual struggle. I saw this as a similarity to be praised, but snow_flakes (misunderstanding) went on to accuse me of implying Islam was violent and Christianity is not.. Which I did not do.

I appreciate when one comes into a dialogue half way through the whole meaning of what has transpired may not be clear, but I hardly think that warrants a negative rep mark against my person!

Define Violence? When one wilfully hurts another usually physically in order to change a persons point of view.. At least in the context of this dialogue. Jesus did not command His followers to harm or fight any person who did not believe in Him or the truth He brought.

I have read the Quran, it's not clear on many points and so as I do not have access to a "scholar" the next best thing I ask a Muslim. My friend I have known for years is a good person and for sure it would seem to be a better representative of muslims than is often presented on forums, but then I see that a problem with language differences and not having face to face contact is only natural that on forums it is very easy to misjudge a person or their intentions. There seems to be barrier to asking the questions one needs answering because very early on when one is called a liar and troll etc.. It's not conducive to decent dialogue. Who knows I may well have been a Muslim by now if a different approach had been used by some. I can see that also is perhaps a consequence of over time seeing all christians as some kind of enemy... It's possible to lose sight of the individual.
                                Which parts of the Quran are confusing?
                                You must understand that the Quran was revealed over 23 years and the Muslims were in different stages and circumstances throughout
                                And I cannot give anymore information about that on a public forum, if you want to learn more then simply go on some good Islamic websites to find out more
                                Finally, Islam is not violent, the reason why fighting is prescribed is for many reasons such as: spreading Islam, removing oppression from Muslims, removing corruption, removing Muslims sins and other reasons
                                And I finally ask you, are you just asking questions or do you really want to know about Islam?
                                Give your most important questions first please

Comment

Working...
                                X