Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'MISQUOTED' Noble Quran verses by Apologetics.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 'MISQUOTED' Noble Quran verses by Apologetics.

Children of israel fought many wars with the nation of Aad..the nation of saba (sheba queen s nation) was given invitation to embrace islam or get ready for fight...Same goes for other neighbours...but since ibrahim as was the founder of khilafah with his progeny on earth (righteous ones) ...so his era involved migration and dawah mostly...after him many wars were fought by israelites ...Infact many even abandoned theirprophets in war saying they want peace..only difference is that they were given punishment of divine dispersion and not fully eradicated compare to other nations..Quite similar picture we see with muslims today...They initially befriended pharoah nations,babylonians...assyrians...Allah gave them punishment by making them slaves to same nations because they stopped loving and hating for the sake of Allah ,mingled with them...
    ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

Originally posted by snow_flakes View Post
      You can ask..i ll answer iA...what specifically you wanna know?
      I am sorry snow flakes, I can ask you what and you'll answer? How long were you a Muslim? Were you born into it or did you convert or revert?

Comment

Originally posted by AJ4u View Post
        I am sorry snow flakes, I can ask you what and you'll answer? How long were you a Muslim? Were you born into it or did you convert or revert?
        I am born musoim...why? So is talibelm brother and many that are active in comparative section cept few who ve converted from hinduism i think...but they are also knowledgeable.You can ask any other member here from this section if you think you can get convinced... :/
        ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

I am born musoim...why? So is talibelm brother and many that are active in comparative section cept few who ve converted from hinduism i think...but they are also knowledgeable.You can ask any other member here from this section if you think you can get convinced... :/
          Can you reword this, you have typos that make it difficult to understand, Are you saying Talibim09 convert to Islam from being Hindu and he is very knowledgeable and that I can ask anyone to help me be convinced of that?

Comment

I am born musoim...why? :/
            Your gender is hidden, but since you asked me why? I take you are a sister. I guy wouldn't ask that question; he would just answer it, but since you asked I'll tell that it is interesting to note who your audience is. It makes dialogue easier by knowing your audience and I think that is important.

Comment

Can you reword this, you have typos that make it difficult to understand, Are you saying Talibim09 convert to Islam from being Hindu and he is very knowledgeable and that I can ask anyone to help me be convinced of that?
              Ask about islam instead of commenting on members here...I type fast hence some words get mingled though i ll try to be bit slow iA for you to understand...I cant retype what i posted there is no edit option in this section ....

Comment

Noble Quran 9:29 '' Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.''

But this is a Scripture verse in the Quran! I could understand your interpretation of this if it was in the hadith instead, and what Muslims had to follow for a certain time in history, but as a verse in the Quran, people can take it for just what it says without your interpretation. In fact, may radical Muslims do. It is clear, IMO, and needs no interpretation whatsoever.

Now, if we compare religions, we see fight those who don't believe in the Muhammad, Allah and the last day, but in the gospel it says love your enemies; so, the Quran follows more the OT except when God judged and fought people, he didn't say go and do likewise perpetually until the last day; moreover, God revealed his love and mercy to sinners as Jesus did in the gospel as a friend of sinners. Therefore, it is the goodness of God that leads sinners to repentance not his wrath, but his wrath will come for God will not strive with man indefinitely. A man being often rebuked and still hardens his heart will be eventually destroyed without remedy.
                And who is following this law among christians? Presenting another cheek for another slap....

Comment

And who is following this law among christians? Presenting another cheek for another slap....
                  Me

Comment

Ask about islam instead of commenting on members here...I type fast hence some words get mingled though i ll try to be bit slow iA for you to understand...I cant retype what i posted there is no edit option in this section ....
                    Are you taking up an offense for Talibim09? I am not saying he is not knowledgeable, and sure I can ask others and I have been and will continue to do so. Yes, I know what you mean, I had an edit option and then it disappeared after a few hundred posts. I wonder why?

Comment

Noble Quran 9:29 '' Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.''

But this is a Scripture verse in the Quran! I could understand your interpretation of this if it was in the hadith instead, and what Muslims had to follow for a certain time in history, but as a verse in the Quran, people can take it for just what it says without your interpretation. In fact, may radical Muslims do. It is clear, IMO, and needs no interpretation whatsoever.

Now, if we compare religions, we see fight those who don't believe in the Muhammad, Allah and the last day, but in the gospel it says love your enemies; so, the Quran follows more the OT except when God judged and fought people, he didn't say go and do likewise perpetually until the last day; moreover, God revealed his love and mercy to sinners as Jesus did in the gospel as a friend of sinners. Therefore, it is the goodness of God that leads sinners to repentance not his wrath, but his wrath will come for God will not strive with man indefinitely. A man being often rebuked and still hardens his heart will be eventually destroyed without remedy.
                      lol,

Luke 19:27
                      ----------------
                      But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

I wonder who said this?

oh wait it was Jesus!

but he preached Love man! what a unique way to preach Love! :up:
                      http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
                        lol,

Luke 19:27
                        ----------------
                        But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

I wonder who said this?

oh wait it was Jesus!

but he preached Love man! what a unique way to preach Love! :up:
                        His love is now. It is appointed unto man once to die, but after this, comes the judgment. these are what our Scriptures say. Just like Allah our God has love and Mercy, but there is his justice as well and in his time. Every season has its place and time. Now is the time for mercy, forgiveness and love, and we are to extend love and mercy, but vengeance is the Lord's. Our job and command is to love, forgive and turn the other cheek. You are not trying to understand, but that is not my fault.

Comment

His love is now. It is appointed unto man once to die, but after this, comes the judgment. these are what our Scriptures say. Just like Allah our God has love and Mercy, but there is his justice as well and in his time. Every season has its place and time. Now is the time for mercy, forgiveness and love, and we are to extend love and mercy, but vengeance is the Lord's. Our job and command is to love, forgive and turn the other cheek. You are not trying to understand, but that is not my fault.
                          So you agree that Jesus preached Violence and Slaughter?

you reject Jesus own words according to your Bible and you tell me I don't understand, :wacko:

wake up!
                          http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

you reject Jesus own words according to your Bible and you tell me I don't understand, :wacko:

wake up!

No Jesus did not teach violence and slaughter. Although why you have raised this in a thread about verses in the Quran I'm sure I don't know. For sure it is off topic. But since you raise it. Read in context you will possibly understand that Jesus was using a parable for teaching. Maybe you know what a parable is? Anyway.. No point rolling your eyes or making out others are wacko just because you don't understand what it is from the Bible you are quoting. Best you stick to explaining the Quran, that would be more useful to non muslims.

Luke 19 11:27

The Parable of the Ten Minas
                            11 While they were listening to this, he went on to tell them a parable, because he was near Jerusalem and the people thought that the kingdom of God was going to appear at once. 12 He said: “A man of noble birth went to a distant country to have himself appointed king and then to return. 13 So he called ten of his servants and gave them ten minas. ‘Put this money to work,’ he said, ‘until I come back.’

14 “But his subjects hated him and sent a delegation after him to say, ‘We don’t want this man to be our king.’

15 “He was made king, however, and returned home. Then he sent for the servants to whom he had given the money, in order to find out what they had gained with it.

16 “The first one came and said, ‘Sir, your mina has earned ten more.’

17 “‘Well done, my good servant!’ his master replied. ‘Because you have been trustworthy in a very small matter, take charge of ten cities.’

18 “The second came and said, ‘Sir, your mina has earned five more.’

19 “His master answered, ‘You take charge of five cities.’

20 “Then another servant came and said, ‘Sir, here is your mina; I have kept it laid away in a piece of cloth. 21 I was afraid of you, because you are a hard man. You take out what you did not put in and reap what you did not sow.’

22 “His master replied, ‘I will judge you by your own words, you wicked servant! You knew, did you, that I am a hard man, taking out what I did not put in, and reaping what I did not sow? 23 Why then didn’t you put my money on deposit, so that when I came back, I could have collected it with interest?’

24 “Then he said to those standing by, ‘Take his mina away from him and give it to the one who has ten minas.’

25 “‘Sir,’ they said, ‘he already has ten!’

26 “He replied, ‘I tell you that to everyone who has, more will be given, but as for the one who has nothing, even what they have will be taken away. 27 But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.’”

Comment

wake up!
                              You shouldn't call people :wacko: and condescending tell them to wake up because you don't understand. For course Jesus didn't preach violence and slaughter, but Jesus speaks for God and God allows Jesus to do the judgment on the last day to the unbelieving and fearful mockers. God does this so that we might honor the son the same as the father for he who doesn't love the son the same as the father loves not the father who sent him.

Comment

In case you still don't get it....The enemies who rejected the king in the parable are representative of the Jewish nation that rejected Christ while He walked on earth...... and everyone who still denies Him today. When Jesus returns to establish His kingdom, at the end of days, one of the first things He will do is utterly defeat His enemies. It does not pay to fight against the King of kings. God does not give the gift of the Son lightly for those who reject the gift I guess the price must be paid. God gives judgment to the Son... That's why Jesus will return .

Comment

Working...
                                X