Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

100 Miracles of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100 Miracles of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)

Peace & Greetings to those who seek Guidance.

This is a thread which would be listed with Miracles of Prophet Muhammad :saw: and his Prophecies which have been mostly forgotten by the Ummah both the Muslim and Non Muslim. Everyone who has the knowledge of them , even one of them are welcomed to post them and a reference or daleel of it will be more welcomed but without reference is also welcome because all references of them are not still on line and are found in antique books of various hadiths.

Here's a video of the first 100 miracles but if have more details on each of them please do list them & elaborate on them, May Allah reward you

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gFSNNeBwmg
    My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Re: 100 Miracles of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)

salaam

i just recently listed to the story of jibreel by sheikh omar sulieman. in it he described how one day the prophet pbuh was sad because somebody had injured him and he was bleeding from it. so Jibreel AS came to him and asked him why he was so sad and perhaps if i show/reveal to you an Ayat it would please you. the prophet pbuh agreed. so jibreel AS told Muhammad pbuh to call that tree a little distance away to him. Muhammad pbuh commanded the tree to come and the tree got up and walked to the prophet pbuh. he then commanded the tree to go back and it did. Muhammad pbuh was feeling much better after that.

Comment

Originally posted by UFM View Post
      salaam

i just recently listed to the story of jibreel by sheikh omar sulieman. in it he described how one day the prophet pbuh was sad because somebody had injured him and he was bleeding from it. so Jibreel AS came to him and asked him why he was so sad and perhaps if i show/reveal to you an Ayat it would please you. the prophet pbuh agreed. so jibreel AS told Muhammad pbuh to call that tree a little distance away to him. Muhammad pbuh commanded the tree to come and the tree got up and walked to the prophet pbuh. he then commanded the tree to go back and it did. Muhammad pbuh was feeling much better after that.
      When once Prophet was sitting and chatting with his cousin Ikrimah (His uncle's son) Ikrimah asked something are you really the Prophet of Allah and he wanted him to show a miracle. They were near a stream (or Oasis) and a boulder stood on the other side. The Our Prophet asked if he showed a Miracle will he accept Islam ? Ikrimah said yes. So Prophet called the boulder and it moved piercing the water and came and stood in front of Prophet and greeted ' asalamlaalikum O messenger Of Allah ' and when Prophet saked Ikrimah to accept Islam he asked to order the rock , boulder back to its position and when Prophet did it so by the help of Allah But even after that, Ikrimah did not still accept Islam ( I forgot -he commented you are a great magician , i think ) but Ikrimah accepted Islam just before or after the Mecccan Victory and he became one of the very pious sahabas..
      My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

akhi

there is a book i think called Mirat-i Kainat which has many of the miracles recorded. I dont know about the authenticity of the book or who wrote it, infact i have not read the book myself but read some parts of it on the net.

some of the miracles explained in it are ones i have never heard of before like:

There was a wooden column erected in the mosque in Medina. Muhammad ('alaihi 's-salam) used to lean upon that column during the khutba (sermons). It was called "Hannane." After some time, a mimbar (pulpit) was built. So, he stopped leaning upon Hannane, but it began to cry. Everybody in the mosque heard the column crying. Muhammad ('alaihi 's-salam) came near the column and embraced it. Then it stopped crying. He said: "If I had not embraced it, it would have cried until Doomsday." This type of mujizas were seen and reported many times.

and

While walking out in the countryside, Hadrat Muhammad (sall-Allahu 'alaihi wa sallam) heard the same voice three times, saying, "O! The Prophet of Allahu ta'ala!" He looked and saw a deer fastened to a man sleeping near it. He asked the deer what it wanted. The deer said, "This man caught me, but I have two babies over there on the opposite hill. If you free me, I will feed them and come back again." Rasul-Allah asked, "Will you keep your words, will you come back?" The deer promised saying, "I promise for the sake of Allahu ta'ala. If I do not come back the torment of Allahu ta'ala will be on me." Rasul-Allah freed the deer. It came back after a while. Rasul-Allah again fastened it. At that moment, the man woke up and saw the Prophet and said, "O, Prophet of Allahu ta'ala, what can I do for you?" He told him: "Set this deer free!" The man unfastened the rope and set the deer free. The deer kicked up its heels from the ground cheerfully and said, "Ash'hadu an la ilaha illa'llah wa annake Rasul-Allah," and went away.

and

One day the Prophet pbuh asked a peasant to convert to Islam. The peasant said if the Prophet pbuh revived his neighbors dead daughter he would convert to Islam. They went to her grave. He called the girl by her name. A voice was heard from the grave and she appeared. Rasul-Allah asked: "Do you want to come back to the world?" The girl answered, "O! Prophet of Allahu ta'ala! I do not want to come back to the world. I am happier here than I was in my father's house. The next world for a Muslim is better than this world." The peasant eye-witnessed these happenings and converted to Islam immediately.

Comment

akhi

there is a book i think called Mirat-i Kainat which has many of the miracles recorded. I dont know about the authenticity of the book or who wrote it, infact i have not read the book myself but read some parts of it on the net.

some of the miracles explained in it are ones i have never heard of before like:

There was a wooden column erected in the mosque in Medina. Muhammad ('alaihi 's-salam) used to lean upon that column during the khutba (sermons). It was called "Hannane." After some time, a mimbar (pulpit) was built. So, he stopped leaning upon Hannane, but it began to cry. Everybody in the mosque heard the column crying. Muhammad ('alaihi 's-salam) came near the column and embraced it. Then it stopped crying. He said: "If I had not embraced it, it would have cried until Doomsday." This type of mujizas were seen and reported many times.

and

While walking out in the countryside, Hadrat Muhammad (sall-Allahu 'alaihi wa sallam) heard the same voice three times, saying, "O! The Prophet of Allahu ta'ala!" He looked and saw a deer fastened to a man sleeping near it. He asked the deer what it wanted. The deer said, "This man caught me, but I have two babies over there on the opposite hill. If you free me, I will feed them and come back again." Rasul-Allah asked, "Will you keep your words, will you come back?" The deer promised saying, "I promise for the sake of Allahu ta'ala. If I do not come back the torment of Allahu ta'ala will be on me." Rasul-Allah freed the deer. It came back after a while. Rasul-Allah again fastened it. At that moment, the man woke up and saw the Prophet and said, "O, Prophet of Allahu ta'ala, what can I do for you?" He told him: "Set this deer free!" The man unfastened the rope and set the deer free. The deer kicked up its heels from the ground cheerfully and said, "Ash'hadu an la ilaha illa'llah wa annake Rasul-Allah," and went away.

and

One day the Prophet pbuh asked a peasant to convert to Islam. The peasant said if the Prophet pbuh revived his neighbors dead daughter he would convert to Islam. They went to her grave. He called the girl by her name. A voice was heard from the grave and she appeared. Rasul-Allah asked: "Do you want to come back to the world?" The girl answered, "O! Prophet of Allahu ta'ala! I do not want to come back to the world. I am happier here than I was in my father's house. The next world for a Muslim is better than this world." The peasant eye-witnessed these happenings and converted to Islam immediately.
          The First two incidents of wooden column & the deer I 've heard before and they were probably from the leading Sahih hadith used but the 3 rd one i did'nt hear before. These Miracles if they come in any hadith can be believed because All hadiths are still hadith like all cars are still cars, We can compare the sahih Bukhari, Muslim, Abu Dawud to MBenz, Bmw, Audi and other tirmidhi, Ibn Maja, Baihaqi etc etc to Ford, Toyota, etc and the more weaker ones to Hyundai, Fiat etc But a Hadith is a hadith, But we have lost their value because of too much supply due to books & internet unlike in those days for a single hadith they travelled for days & months to collect them so every hadith was PRECIOUS in their sight but not for us So we have to respect the info in them. But when it comes to Haram, halal & important commandments for practical applications ' the Criteria ' we better stick to the most important & Strong among them
          My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

akhi

and

and

Walikum Salam wrwbarakathuhu Akhi,

Sorry I did not note your salaam & just saw your salam and I am replying to it now, in this post.
            My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post
              The First two incidents of wooden column & the deer I 've heard before and they were probably from the leading Sahih hadith used but the 3 rd one i did'nt hear before. These Miracles if they come in any hadith can be believed because All hadiths are still hadith like all cars are still cars, We can compare the sahih Bukhari, Muslim, Abu Dawud to MBenz, Bmw, Audi and other tirmidhi, Ibn Maja, Baihaqi etc etc to Ford, Toyota, etc and the more weaker ones to Hyundai, Fiat etc But a Hadith is a hadith, But we have lost their value because of too much supply due to books & internet unlike in those days for a single hadith they travelled for days & months to collect them so every hadith was PRECIOUS in their sight but not for us So we have to respect the info in them. But when it comes to Haram, halal & important commandments for practical applications ' the Criteria ' we better stick to the most important & Strong among them
              The words "split the moon" appear in 11 hadith(s) in Bukhari translation.

(1) Narrated Abdullah bin Masud: During the lifetime of the Prophet the moon was split into two parts and on that the Prophet said, "Bear witness (to thus)." (Book #56, Hadith #830)

(2) Narrated Anas: That the Meccan people requested Allah's Apostle to show them a miracle, and so he showed them the splitting of the moon. (Book #56, Hadith #831)

(3) Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: the moon was split into two parts during the lifetime of the Prophet. (Book #56, Hadith #832)

Historical documentation of the splitting of the moon:

The Indian history has recorded the name of one of their kings, Chakrawati Farmas, who is claimed to have witnessed the event of the splitting of the moon. An Indian historical manuscript [The Indian manuscript is kept in the India Office Library, London, which has reference number: Arabic, 2807, 152-173. It is quoted in the book “Muhammad Rasulullah,” by M. Hamidullah (2)] reports that:

“There is a very old tradition in Malabar, South-West Coast of India, that Chakrawati Farmas, one of their kings had observed the splitting of the moon, the celebrated miracle of the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) at Mecca, and learning, on inquiry, that there was a prediction of the coming of a Messenger of God from Arabia, he appointed his son as regent and set out to meet him. He embraced Islam at the hand of the Prophet, and when returning home, at the direction of the Prophet, he died at the port of Zafar. This information is in an Indian manuscript kept in the “India Office Library”, which contains several other details about King Chakrawati Farmas.

The Indian king that visited the Prophet (peace be upon him) is mentioned in the Books of Hadith. In al-Hakim’s Mustadrak[3] it is reported that Abu Sa’id al-Khudri said: “Then the King of India gave Allah’s Messenger (peace be upon him) a gift, a bottle of pickle that had ginger in it. The Holy Prophet distributed it among his Companions. I also received a piece of it to eat.”

It is known that the king became a Companion through meeting the Messenger (peace be upon him) and believing in him and dying as such.
              Islamic references preserve the story of this Companion, who came from India. Imam Ibn Hajar al-‘Asqalani has mentioned him in al-Isabah and in Lisan al-Mizan.[4] He says that his name was (Sirbanak), the name he is known by among the Arabs.

It is due to this incident about their king, the people of Malabar became the first community in India to accept Islam. Subsequently, they increased their trade with Arabs, as the Arab ships used to pass by their shores on the way to China before the advent of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

(Mustadrak al-Hakim/ kitab al-‘At’imah, Vol. 4, p. 150.)
              My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

When Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) arrived in Medina, he was offered accommodation by all of its inhabitants.To avoid misunderstandings, It was decided to leave Prophet's camel walk freely and where ever it sits and whomsoever's house is near to choose as Prophet's temporary residence and the Camel sat near Abu Ayyub al-Ansari 's house who belonged to Bani An-Najjar the best of the tribes in Medina (Sahih Bukari Book #73, Hadith #79). When Abu Ayub Al Ansari cooked a lunch only for Prophet(pbuh) & Abubackr(ra) the two guests, Prophet (pbuh) ordered to invite the neighbourhood to their surprise which were about 180 people who ate satisfactorily and was a Miracle.Ref: book Hayathus sahaba.

There are many similar incidents about Food being blessed with Barakat and during the battle of Khandaq where the whole Muslim army, about 3000 that was preparing khandaq or the trench 20 ft wide for about 10 kms long (finished in six days) , ate in a food that was only for Prophet (pbuh) and a few more. from Sahih Bukhari Book #59, Hadith #427

Narrated Jabir: We were digging (the trench) on the day of (Al-Khandaq ( i.e. Trench )) and we came across a big solid rock. We went to the Prophet and said, "Here is a rock appearing across the trench." He said, "I am coming down." Then he got up, and a stone was tied to his belly for we had not eaten anything for three days. So the Prophet took the spade and struck the big solid rock and it became like sand. I said, "O Allah's Apostle! Allow me to go home." (When the Prophet allowed me) I said to my wife, "I saw the Prophet in a state that I cannot treat lightly. Have you got something (for him to eat?" She replied, "I have barley and a she goat." So I slaughtered the she-kid and she ground the barley; then we put the meat in the earthenware cooking pot. Then I came to the Prophet when the dough had become soft and fermented and (the meat in) the pot over the stone trivet had nearly been well-cooked, and said, "I have got a little food prepared, so get up O Allah's Apostle, you and one or two men along with you (for the food)." The Prophet asked, "How much is that food?" I told him about it. He said, "It is abundant and good. Tell your wife not to remove the earthenware pot from the fire and not to take out any bread from the oven till I reach there." Then he said (to all his companions), "Get up." So the Muhajirn (i.e. Emigrants) and the Ansar got up. When I came to my wife, I said, "Allah's Mercy be upon you! The Prophet came along with the Muhajirin and the Ansar and those who were present with them." She said, "Did the Prophet ask you (how much food you had)?" I replied, "Yes." Then the Prophet said, "Enter and do not throng." The Prophet started cutting the bread (into pieces) and put the cooked meat over it. He covered the earthenware pot and the oven whenever he took something out of them. He would give the food to his companions and take the meat out of the pot. He went on cutting the bread and scooping the meat (for his companions) till they all ate their fill, and even then, some food remained. Then the Prophet said (to my wife), "Eat and present to others as the people are struck with hunger."

In another narration during the striking of this Huge rock another great miracle of prophecies happened and was foretold :

One famous example of the many miracles that occurred during this day was when the Muslims came upon a boulder while they were digging that would be an obstacle to making the ditch. None of them were able to break it up with their spades, so they went to Prophet
                Muhammad (SAW) for advice. The Prophet (SAW) lifted his spade and struck down on the rock, and in an instant it transformed into a loose sand dune. In another version,Al-Bara’ said:

On Al-Khandaq (the trench) Day there stood out a rock too immune for our spades to break up. We therefore went to see the Messenger of Allâh [pbuh] for advice. He took the spade, and struck the rock uttering “in the Name of Allâh, Allâh is Great, the keys of Ash-Shâm (Geographical Syria) are mine, I swear by Allâh, I can see its palaces at the moment;” on the second strike he said: “Allâh is Great, Persia is mine, I swear by Allâh, I can now see the white palace of Madain;” and for the third time he struck the rock, which turned into very small pieces, he said: “Allâh is Great, I have been given the keys of Yemen, I swear by Allâh, I can see the gates of San‘a while I am in my place.”

While I am in Place (as bolded above) refers to Medina (1000+ kms from Sana'a) It so happened San'a , Yemen came under Prophet (pbuh) 's rule while Prophet(pbuh) was still alive ( SEE HOW EXACT , subhanallah) and this masjid was built as ordered by Prophet (pbuh) to his subordinate who went to Sana .. details in the below video

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDekSGAQRR4
                My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Prophecy about the death of Prophet's (peace be upon him) daughter while she was fine and healthy.

BUKHARI Volume 4, Book 56, Number 819 :Narrated by 'Aisha
                  Once Fathima came walking and her gait resembled the gait of the Prophet . The Prophet said, "Welcome, O my daughter!" Then he made her sit on his right or on his left side, and then he told her a secret and she started weeping. I asked her, "Why are you weeping?" He again told her a secret and she started laughing. I said, "I never saw happiness so near to sadness as I saw today." I asked her what the Prophet had told her. She said, "I would never disclose the secret of Allah's Apostle ." When the Prophet died, I asked her about it. She replied. "The Prophet said.) 'Every year Gabriel used to revise the Qur'an with me once only, but this year he has done so twice. I think this portends my death, and you will be the first of my family to follow me.' So I started weeping. Then he said. 'Don't you like to be the mistress of all the ladies of Paradise or the mistress of all the lady believers? So I laughed for that."
                  My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

MashAllah and :jkk: great thread brother...i like the part where prophet :saw: put his :saw: hand on Abu huraira ra s chest and abu huraira ra had such a strong memory afterwards that he ra related many narrations from prophet :saw: ....today we all benefit from it.

Another i like the sunnah of prophet :saw: is throwing off dust in face of kuffar army and they were defeated :D....if i am at war ever...i ll revive this sunnah inshAllah...and expect same from muslims.
                    ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

Arch Angel Gabriel giving answers to unknown questions asked by the Chief of the Jews (Abdullah Bin Salam)

Sahih Bukhari , Volume 6, Book 60, Number 7 :Narrated by Anas

'Abdullah bin Salam heard the news of the arrival of Allah's Apostle (at Medina) while he was on a farm collecting its fruits. So he came to the Prophet and said, "I will ask you about three things which nobody knows unless he be a prophet. Firstly, what is the first portent of the Hour? What is the first meal of the people of Paradise? And what makes a baby look like its father or mother?'. The Prophet said, "Just now Gabriel has informed me about that." 'Abdullah said, "Gabriel?" The Prophet said, "Yes." 'Abdullah said, "He, among the angels is the enemy of the Jews." On that the Prophet recited this Holy Verse: "Whoever is an enemy to Gabriel (let him die in his fury!) for he has brought it (i.e. Qur'an) down to your heart by Allah's permission." (2.97) Then he added, "As for the first portent of the Hour, it will be a fire that will collect the people from the East to West. And as for the first meal of the people of Paradise, it will be the caudite (i.e. extra) lobe of the fish liver. And if a man's discharge proceeded that of the woman, then the child resembles the father, and if the woman's discharge proceeded that of the man, then the child resembles the mother." On hearing that, 'Abdullah said, "I testify that None has the right to be worshipped but Allah, and that you are the Apostle of Allah, O, Allah's Apostle; the Jews are liars, and if they should come to know that I have embraced Islam, they would accuse me of being a liar." In the meantime some Jews came (to the Prophet) and he (Prophet) asked them, "What is 'Abdullah's status amongst you?" They replied, "He is the best amongst us, and he is our chief and the son of our chief." The Prophet said, "What would you think if 'Abdullah bin Salam embraced Islam?" They replied, "May Allah protect him from this!" Then 'Abdullah came out and said, "I testify that None has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is the Apostle of Allah." The Jews then said, "Abdullah is the worst of us and the son of the worst of us," and disparaged him. On that 'Abdullah said, "O Allah's Apostle! This is what I was afraid of!"

The Jews changed their testimony in a matter of a minute, lol. Just imagine in matters of 100s & 1000s of years!.
                      My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Children seeing Gabriel (alaihisalam) when they were kids playing with Prophet was still still a kid.

Sahih Muslim (Book #001, Hadith #0311)
                        Anas b. Malik reported that gabriel came to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upo him) while he was playing with his playmates. He took hold of him and lay him prostrate on the ground and tore open his breast and took out the heart from it and then extracted a blood-clot out of it and said: That was the part of Satan in thee. And then he washed it with the water of Zamzam in a golden basin and then it was joined together and restored to it place. The boys came running to his mother, i. e. his nurse, and said: Verily Muhammad has been murdered. They all rushed toward him (and found him all right) His color was changed, Anas said. I myself saw the marks of needle on his breast. (Book #001, Hadith #0311)

Other ENCOUNTERS with Arch Angel Gabriel (alaihisalam)

SAHIH BUKHARI(Book #2, Hadith #47)
                        Narrated Abu Huraira: One day while the Prophet was sitting in the company of some people, (The angel) gabriel came and asked, "What is faith?" Allah's Apostle replied, 'Faith is to believe in Allah, His angels, (the) meeting with Him, His Apostles, and to believe in Resurrection." Then he further asked, "What is Islam?" Allah's Apostle replied, "To worship Allah Alone and none else, to offer prayers perfectly to pay the compulsory charity (Zakat) and to observe fasts during the month of Ramadan." Then he further asked, "What is Ihsan (perfection)?" Allah's Apostle replied, "To worship Allah as if you see Him, and if you cannot achieve this state of devotion then you must consider that He is looking at you." Then he further asked, "When will the Hour be established?" Allah's Apostle replied, "The answerer has no better knowledge than the questioner. But I will inform you about its portents. 1. When a slave (lady) gives birth to her master. 2. When the shepherds of black camels start boasting and competing with others in the construction of higher buildings. And the Hour is one of five things which nobody knows except Allah. The Prophet then recited: "Verily, with Allah (Alone) is the knowledge of the Hour--." (31. 34) Then that man (gabriel) left and the Prophet asked his companions to call him back, but they could not see him. Then the Prophet said, "That was gabriel who came to teach the people their religion." Abu 'Abdullah said: He (the Prophet) considered all that as a part of faith.

SAHIH MUSLIM(Book #004, Hadith #1760)
                        Ibn 'Abbas reported that while gabriel was sitting with the Apostle (may peace be upon him) he heard a creaking sound above him. He lifted his head and said: This As a gate opened in heaven today which had never been opened before. Then when an angel descended through it, he said: This is an angel who came down to the earth who had-never come down before. He greeted and said: Rejoice in two lights given to you which have not been given to any prophet before you: Falihat al-Kitab and the concluding verses of Suarah al-Baqara. You will never recite a letter from them for which you will not be given (a reward).

SAHIH BUKHARI Volume 6, Book 61, Number 503 :Narrated by Abu 'Uthman
                        I was informed that Gabriel came to the Prophet while Um Salama was with him. Gabriel started talking (to the Prophet). Then the Prophet asked Um Salama, "Who is this?" She replied, "He is Dihya (al-Kalbi)." When Gabriel had left, Um Salama said, "By Allah, I did not take him for anybody other than him (i.e. Dihya) till I heard the sermon of the Prophet wherein he informed about the news of Gabriel." The subnarrator asked Abu 'Uthman: From whom have you heard that? Abu 'Uthman said: From Usama bin Zaid.

SAHIH BUKHARI(Book #41, Hadith #573)
                        Narrated Abu Dhar: Once, while I was in the company of the Prophet, he saw the mountain of Uhud and said, "I would not like to have this mountain turned into gold for me unless nothing of it, not even a single Dinar remains of it with me for more than three days (i.e. I will spend all of it in Allah's Cause), except that Dinar which I will keep for repaying debts." Then he said, "Those who are rich in this world would have little reward in the Hereafter except those who spend their money here and there (in Allah's Cause), and they are few in number." Then he ordered me to stay at my place and went not far away. I heard a voice and intended to go to him but I remembered his order, "Stay at your place till I return." On his return I said, "O Allah's Apostle! (What was) that noise which I heard?" He said, "Did you hear anything?" I said, "Yes." He said, "gabriel came and said to me, 'Whoever amongst your followers dies, worshipping none along with Allah, will enter Paradise.' " I said, "Even if he did such-and-such things (i.e. even if he stole or committed illegal sexual intercourse)" He said, "Yes."

SAHIH MUSLIM(Book #030, Hadith #5713)
                        Sa'd reported that on the Day of Ubud I saw on the right side of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and on his left side two persons dressed in white clothes and whom I did not see before nor after that, and they were Gabriel and Michael (Allah be pleased with both of them).

SAHIH MUSLIM (Book #031, Hadith #5997)
                        'A'isha, the wife of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him), reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: 'A'isha, here is gabriel offering you greetings. She said: 1 made a reply: Let there be peace and blessings of Allah upon him, and added: He sees what I do not see.
                        My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post
                          The words "split the moon" appear in 11 hadith(s) in Bukhari translation.

(1) Narrated Abdullah bin Masud: During the lifetime of the Prophet the moon was split into two parts and on that the Prophet said, "Bear witness (to thus)." (Book #56, Hadith #830)

(2) Narrated Anas: That the Meccan people requested Allah's Apostle to show them a miracle, and so he showed them the splitting of the moon. (Book #56, Hadith #831)

(3) Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: the moon was split into two parts during the lifetime of the Prophet. (Book #56, Hadith #832)

Historical documentation of the splitting of the moon:

The Indian history has recorded the name of one of their kings, Chakrawati Farmas, who is claimed to have witnessed the event of the splitting of the moon. An Indian historical manuscript [The Indian manuscript is kept in the India Office Library, London, which has reference number: Arabic, 2807, 152-173. It is quoted in the book “Muhammad Rasulullah,” by M. Hamidullah (2)] reports that:

“There is a very old tradition in Malabar, South-West Coast of India, that Chakrawati Farmas, one of their kings had observed the splitting of the moon, the celebrated miracle of the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) at Mecca, and learning, on inquiry, that there was a prediction of the coming of a Messenger of God from Arabia, he appointed his son as regent and set out to meet him. He embraced Islam at the hand of the Prophet, and when returning home, at the direction of the Prophet, he died at the port of Zafar. This information is in an Indian manuscript kept in the “India Office Library”, which contains several other details about King Chakrawati Farmas.

The Indian king that visited the Prophet (peace be upon him) is mentioned in the Books of Hadith. In al-Hakim’s Mustadrak[3] it is reported that Abu Sa’id al-Khudri said: “Then the King of India gave Allah’s Messenger (peace be upon him) a gift, a bottle of pickle that had ginger in it. The Holy Prophet distributed it among his Companions. I also received a piece of it to eat.”

It is known that the king became a Companion through meeting the Messenger (peace be upon him) and believing in him and dying as such.
                          Islamic references preserve the story of this Companion, who came from India. Imam Ibn Hajar al-‘Asqalani has mentioned him in al-Isabah and in Lisan al-Mizan.[4] He says that his name was (Sirbanak), the name he is known by among the Arabs.

It is due to this incident about their king, the people of Malabar became the first community in India to accept Islam. Subsequently, they increased their trade with Arabs, as the Arab ships used to pass by their shores on the way to China before the advent of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

(Mustadrak al-Hakim/ kitab al-‘At’imah, Vol. 4, p. 150.)
                          Related info about the splitting of the Moon in the quote above.. The link for above quote is http://www.quranandscience.com/quran...qhistoricallyq

The fact (not Myth- as called by an anti Islam Sadasivan,) that is popular among the Kerala Muslims goes like this: Once Cheraman Perumal was walking with his queen in the palace, when he witnessed the splitting of moon. Shocked by this, he informed his astronomers to note down the exact time of moon split. Then, when a bunch of Arab merchants visited his palace, he asked them about this incident. Their answers led the King to Mecca, where he met Mohammed and converted to Islam. Mohammed named him as Thiya-uj-uddan. Then, the king wrote letters to his kingdom to accept Islam and follow the teachings of Malik bin Deenar. Accompanied by Malik, Cheraman Perumal died on the way back to India. But the crew visited Musiris and gave the letter to the chieftain there, who welcomed them and helped in the construction of the first mosque in India. Arathalli temple was converted to Juma Masjid in 629 A.D and the crew settled around the mosque.[3] (from wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheraman_Perumal_myths)

Malik bin Deenar :RA: accepted Islam directly from Muhammed . He went to the Indian Subcontinent by the order of Muhammed with Tajuddeen Cheraman Perumal, who also accepted Islam (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malik_Deenar ) as quoted in wiki

''....Ten years after the arrival of Cheraman Perumal, with Muhammed's journey to heaven, the news took them all back to Medina. But a few days later Malik Ibn Habeeb came to see the sacred visage in his dream. Muhammed advised them never reject sultan’s words to carry on their mission to India as fast as they can. Muhammed added: “The journey is more useful, it will fetch many pleasant things.” Hearing these holy words, they began to prepare for the journey, for that they arranged two ships. Sharaf Ibn Malik Deenar, his brother Malik Deenar, Malik Ibn Habeeb, his wife Qumariya, his children, and some slaves soon set out for Malabar. One of their ships anchored in Madurakkara (Tamil Nadu), which was called ‘Taqipatanam’ in ancient times. In that place Taqudeen became the Amir and erected there a Juma mosque ''

P.s. Its important to note that Non Muslim historians like Sadasivan, K.M Panikkar have tried to portray this as a Myth, because its their usual style of history like the one of Madurai Veeran , a Robin Hood Character who was once the top most wanted list in the police then since he was robbing wealth from the Rich and distributing to the poor but was transformed to a deity a famous God, in a matter of just 300 years , he is popular untill Malaysia hindus with a temple there (Naudubillah, taking Man as God' and was promoted by these obsessed with Myth, people. Like always say a stupid thinks as other as stupid, A Liar thinks others as Liar similarly are some of these so called historians.
                          My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

I have a question about a miracle-the quran. I don't understand the miracle of quran. Surah like it challenge?How many people know Arabic in this world.People can just speak.they know 0 grammar,rules or anything.Who would spend 15-20 years learning it to prove quran false.I know you will say that Arabs were skilful poets but there people in the world who do their profession like no other can. Sachin tendulkar,pele,,singers like dr.dre,Scientists like Einstein etc.There are barely anyone to compete them.They are legend in their field.Even as I said before that greatest poet in the arab history-al mutanabbi, Abdul ala al marri did not accept Islam.Why?Jealousy?huh.

Comment

Originally posted by ismail123 View Post
                              I have a question about a miracle-the quran. I don't understand the miracle of quran. Surah like it challenge?How many people know Arabic in this world.People can just speak.they know 0 grammar,rules or anything.Who would spend 15-20 years learning it to prove quran false.I know you will say that Arabs were skilful poets but there people in the world who do their profession like no other can. Sachin tendulkar,pele,,singers like dr.dre,Scientists like Einstein etc.There are barely anyone to compete them.They are legend in their field.Even as I said before that greatest poet in the arab history-al mutanabbi, Abdul ala al marri did not accept Islam.Why?Jealousy?huh.
                              Kindly see in the Video below at 21 seconds a Gentle Man in the grey suits he is Anis Shorrosh a Palestinian Arab but living in the USA he knows the Quran well and will read exactly like an Arab (see his other video with Shk Deedat) Such & even more well versed people are living Now at present in the Middle East and their Population is more than 13 million in The whole ME and its growing in other states except in Saudi. check wiki.

But people like him Arab but living in Americas and Europe are in Millions again.

Our Prophet (pbuh) was not God read post # 112 he was a human but did commit petty errors but was admonished in the Quran by Allah. I don't
                              want to paint a rosy picture about Islam. There were a few setbacks in our history as well but that would be hardly 5 % or maximum within 10 %
                              but that's how allah tested even his Prophet (pbuh) and his companions but became From Gentiles (that how bible called the Pagan Arabs) rulers of the world in a matter of 30-35 years an unimaginable record

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...our-Eman/page3 post # 112
                              My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Working...
                              X