Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

100 Miracles of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 100 Miracles of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)

Originally posted by fchowd0311 View Post
    The biggest miracle for Muhammad was finding so many gullible individuals.
    Astaghfirullah are you mocking? That's kufr.

Comment

Originally posted by david12 View Post
      that's true because only luck exists for those outside of Yeshua.
      Solomon said ...time and chance (luck) happens to ALL! So who are you, david12, to contradict "God breathed" scripture?
      Ecc 9:11 I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.
      The Quran is a plain statement to men, a guidance and instruction to those who fear Allah, So lose not heart nor fall into despair, for ye MUST gain mastery if ye are true in faith. 3:138, 139 http://www.scribd.com/doc/116767121/...rlasting-Gospe

Comment

Originally posted by fchowd0311 View Post
        The biggest miracle for Muhammad was finding so many gullible individuals.
        Typical Christians, mocking Muhammad whose life brightened the whole post-christian world, while their own puny lives can't even brighten their clothes closets!

Jesus foresaw your peril:
        Mat 6:23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is thatdarkness!
        The Quran is a plain statement to men, a guidance and instruction to those who fear Allah, So lose not heart nor fall into despair, for ye MUST gain mastery if ye are true in faith. 3:138, 139 http://www.scribd.com/doc/116767121/...rlasting-Gospe

Comment

Originally posted by umm salabil View Post
          Astaghfirullah are you mocking? That's kufr.
          It is a dumb kafir

Comment

Originally posted by eldon View Post
            Typical Christians, mocking Muhammad whose life brightened the whole post-christian world, while their own puny lives can't even brighten their clothes closets!

Mat 6:23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is thatdarkness!
            It is agnostic

Comment

Originally posted by eldon View Post

You mean typical atheists. Don't worry, Christianity is equally as absurd.

Comment

I was also addressing the Christian who joined your mockery, you're close enough in disbelief to be addressed with the same title, as he is also worthy of the title atheist: neither of you honor the only true God with your contemptuous mockery.

Comment

eldon

Yes, time and chance is by my standards luck because luck doesn’t involve God. Im sure Solomon was talking about things less God because he ends the book of Ecclesiastes by saying what matters in ALL of the THINGS I’VE DISCUSSED is obey Gods commands. There is power in being close to God, but time and chance is futile way to live.

Read JOHN 12:35 the DARKNESS mentioned in mat. 6 is talking about the John verse I just mentioned. Less Christ you have no LIGHT at all.

babur
                  Agnostic??? Agnostics don’t believe that the NATURE of GOD can be known CHRISTIANS DO. His very nature is known via His laws and the Holy spirit He gives us.

fchowd0311

EQUALLY ABSURD???
                  Islam: only a warner (25:56) description of mohammed in the quran (no miracles) hadiths only mention them(miracles)

Disordered holy book, which takes a genius to figure out what it’s saying and even then the accounts are wrong.

No prophecies said mohammed would arrive (be born)??What would be the purpose anyway since Christ is the alpha and omega Rev. 1:8

No HOPE of SALVATION!!surah 7:8,9 if your good deeds outweigh your bad deeds your in.

CHRISTIANITY: Yeshua(jesus) is the king of kings and lord of lords, great high priest, prophet, worker of a thousand plus miracles.

Well ordered Bible with tons of archeological evidence to its side. Easy to understand. Starts from the beginning and ends with the coming new order.

Daniel, Isaiah,zechariah,micah,david and moses all prophesied about the Christ’s coming.

HOPE is PRESENT :john 14: 1-4, Yeshua goes to prepare a place for us we need only trust and obey him.

Comment

Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post
                    EDIT: Previous post in quote its not Forty years later but about 20 years (approx) later

Thanks Allah the mistake was found when I read the following hadith

Muslim :: Book 20 : Hadith 4700
                    It has been narrated on the authority of Umm Haram (and she was the aunt of Anas) who said: The Holy Prophet (may peace be upon him) came to us one day and had a nap in our house. When he woke up, he was laughing. I said: Messenger of Allah, what made you laugh? He said: I saw a people from my followers sailing on the surface of the sea (looking) like kings (sitting) on their thrones. I said: Pray to Allah that He may include me among them. He said: You will hip among them. He had a (second) ntip, woke up and was laughing. I asked him (the reason for his laughter). He gave the same reply. I said: Pray to Allah that He may include me among them. He said: You are among the first ones. Anas said: 'Ubada b. Samit married her. He joined a naval expedition and took her along with him. When she returned, a mule was brought for her. While mounting it she fell down, broke her neck (and died).

Note: Since Prophet :saw: had two dreams nearly about in the same region Cyprus & Constantinople '' and Prophet :saw: comments You are among the First ones made me research the dates with the world history which is cleared by the two Wiki links given below though they spoke more in favour of them ( ie anti Muslims ) but the dates are correct as in our Islamic Records as 27-28 AH or 650 AD for the first Naval expedition under Muawiya ( Caliphate of Uthman RA) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyprus_in_the_Middle_Ages

and the second Expedition in 52 AH or 674–78 ( under Yazeed S/o Muawiya RA) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_o...74%E2%80%9378) so Umm Haram (May Allah be pleased with her) was in the first Expedition EXACTLY as Prophesied by Prophet :saw: in the above Hadith ( bolded, underlined in black )
                    Asalamalaikum All,

Just back after a visit to Thailand for a few days so could not reply everyone in time, sorry for that.

Kindly let this thread be kept ONLY for Miracles of Prophet :saw: PLEASE., those who have arguments are requested to open a separate thread for them so that we can debate about,IMHO.

I will back to the FORUM inshallah after a few days as soon as I am free enough , Jazakallah.
                    My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

PROPHETS PROPHECY OF LIFE & DEATH & FUNERAL PRAYERS ABOUT COMPANION ABU DHARR RA

After the army had left Abu Dharr (raa) decided to go on foot through the desert and join them. He picked up his sword and shield and started marching.The army had to rest on the way to Tabuk. While they had encamped somewhere, some men saw a man within the mirage of the hot desert. They told the Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) that it appeared as if someone was following them at a distance. The Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) replied: “It is Abu Dharr.” The men around Prophet Muhammad (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) were surprised to hear these words. How could Abu Dharr (radi Allahu anhu) walk all this distance to catch up with the army! Yet it was Abu Dharr (radi Allahu anhu) and no other. The Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) was very happy to have Abu Dharr (radi Allahu anhu) with the army. Abu Dharr (radi Allahu anhu) was the man to walk alone across the desert, in support of the Muslims:
                      A true hero of Islam. The Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said about Abu Dharr: “May Allah (subhana wa ta’ala) have mercy on Abu Dharr; for he marches alone, dies alone, and is resurrected alone.

Abu Dharr(raa) strongly denounced those who were rich for not spending more to alleviate the sufferings of the poor.As a result Abu Dharr (radi Allahu anhu) became very unpopular. He was asked to leave Medina. In fact, Uthman asked Abu Dharr (radi Allahu anhu) to come and live with him, but Abu Dharr (radi Allahu anhu) did not want to share anybody else’s lifestyle. Instead, he asked for permission to be allowed to live at a place called Rabadha by himself. He was allowed to do so.

At Rabadha, Abu Dharr (radi Allahu anhu) led a very humble life isolated from people.Umm Dharr, the wife of Abu Dharr Al-Ghifari (radi Allahu anhu) said: “When Abu Dharr was dying, he saw me crying, and he asked me, ‘Why are you crying?’ I replied, ‘I do not know what to do! I surely cannot wash your body and shroud you all by myself. I do not have a single robe that is big enough to shroud you, nor do we have in this entire place enough material to shroud your body with!’”

“Abu Dharr :RA: said, ‘Do not cry. Listen, I was once sitting in a group of people, and I heard Allah’s Messenger , upon whom be peace, say to us, ‘One of you will die in a desolated area, and near his death, a group of believers will pass by, and they will bury him and officiate his funeral prayer.’ O Umm Dharr, none of those who were sitting in that gathering is alive today except me, and each one of them have died in a town, or surrounded with a group of believers, and therefore, I believe that I am the one who will die in a desolated area as prophesied by Allah’s Messenger, upon whom be peace. I swear by Allah that I am not lying, nor did I ever disbelieve in what Allah’s Messenger said. Go and look outside, perhaps you will see a group of travelers coming this way.’”

Abu Dharr’s death took place as described by the Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) and a group of Muslims passing by were honoured to bury the eminent Companion of the Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam). Indeed at Rabadha, Abu Dharr (radi Allahu anhu) was buried alone, to be resurrected alone on the Day of Resurrection. May Allah be pleased with him.

http://focus-aakhirah.com/the-sahaba...rr-al-ghifari/

Note : Its said the Group consisted of Abdullah ibn Masud (:RA:) & others who recollected what Prophet :saw; told about Abudhar :RA:'s death & funeral, at Tabuk ,subhanallah.
                      My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Lets see the signsor Prophecies (70-80) from the book of Tabrani about signs before the day of judgement.

Minor Signs : You will see many things are going on today world . just few are left and major sings.

1)The disappearance of knowledge and the appearance of ignorance (Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, & Ahmad) Yes: : religious knowledge known but not practised implies no knowledge (as per hadith - U know fire burns but putting hand into it means you are ignorant )as it should be. Or Islam in only in name but not in Actions as it should be, shown by our Prophet & his followers. http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...-be-taken-away

2)Books/writing will be widespread and (religious) knowledge will be low (Ahmad)
                        YES, less in practise means no knowledge

3) Adultery and fornication will be prevalent (The Prophet, peace be upon him, said that this has never happened without new diseases befalling the people, which their ancestors had not known.) (Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, & Al-Haythami) YES: HIV AIDS

4) When fornication becomes widespread among your leaders (The Prophet, peace be upon him, said that this will happen when the people stop forbidding evil) (Ibn Majah) no idea

4)Adultery and fornication will be performed in the open YES hugging, smooching on the open, road, malls

5)The consumption of intoxicants will be widespread (Bukhari & Muslim) YES Beer etc

5) Women will outnumber men……eventually 50:1 (Bukhari, Muslim, & Ahmad): it was told it will after a big war men will be killed

6) Killing, killing, killing (Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, & Ahmad) YES: Going on everywhere now.

7)The nations of the earth will gather against the Muslims like hungry people going to sit down to a table full of food. This will occur when the Muslims are large in number, but “like the foam of the sea”. YES for the past few decades in Europe, Afghanistan

8) People will beat others with whips like the tails of oxen (Muslim) ?The Slave Trade no idea : weak hadith no reference ?

9) The children will be filled with rage (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)
                        YES : in our homes on the street

10)Children will be foul (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim) YES : immoral births & rogues people complaining.

11) Women will conspire (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim): did not study

12) Rain will be acidic or burning (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim): YES heard of it but not yet common

13)Children of fornication will become widespread or prevalent (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim) No idea or yes from news

14)When a trust becomes a means of making a profit (at-Tirmidhi, Al-Haythami): YES: Banks bankrupt lol

15)Gains will be shared out only among the rich, with no benefit to the poor (at-Tirmidhi) YES

16)Miserliness will be thrown into the hearts of people (Bukhari); YES: Zakat not paid exactly even by the pious.

17)Episodes of sudden death will become widespread (Ahmad) : YES from News

18) There will be people who will be brethren in public but enemies in secret (He was asked how that would come about and replied, “Because they will have ulterior motives in their mutual dealings and at the same time will fear one another.”) :not sure (at-Tirmidhi)

19)When a man obeys his wife and disobeys his mother; and treats his friend kindly while shunning his father (at-Tirmidhi) : YES starting to happen

20) When voices are raised in the mosques (at-Tirmidhi) : YES: apparent in Thailand but not yet in India- My idea

21)People will walk in the marketplace with their thighs exposed: Yes for Thailand & at every place and other countries not sure

22) Great distances will be traversed in short spans of time: YES

23)The people of Iraq will recieve no food and no money due to oppression by the Romans (Europeans) (Muslim): No idea, past or present ?

24)People will hop between the clouds and the earth : YES Flights, Space shuttles

25) A tribulation will enter everyone�s home (Ahmad:) not sure)

26)The leader of a people will be the worst of them (at-Tirmidhi) YES: starting to appear:

27)Leaders of people will be oppressors (Al-Haythami) Same as above

28)People will treat a man with respect out of fear for some evil he might do (at-Tirmidhi) Not sure

30)Men will begin to wear silk (at-Tirmidhi) No idea

31)Female singers and musical instruments will become popular (at-Tirmidhi):32).When singers become common (Al-Haythami) 33)People will dance late into the night YES )

34) When the last ones of the Ummah begin to curse the first ones (at-Tirmidhi) no idea or Yes

35)People will claim to follow the Qur’an but will reject hadith & sunnah (Abu Dawood): YES: The QURANITS

36)Paying zakat becomes a burden and miserliness becomes widespread; charity is given reluctantly (at-Tirmidhi & Al-Haythami) YES

Lets others guess whether the following came true or not, Jazakallah

36)People will believe in the stars (Al-Haythami)

37)People will reject al-Qadr (the Divine Decree of Destiny) (Al-Haythami)

38)Time will pass rapidly (Bukhari, Muslim, & Ahmad) Yes

39)Good deeds will decrease (Bukhari) Yes

40)Smog will appear over cities because of the evil that they are doing

41)People will be carrying on with their trade, but their will only be a few trustworthy persons Yes

42)Wealth will increase so much so that if a man were given 10,000, he would not be content with it (Ahmad & Bukhari)

43)A man will pass by a grave and wish that he was in their place (Bukhari)

44)Earthquakes will increase (Bukhari & Muslim) YES

45)There will be attempts to make the deserts green YES

46)The appearance of false messengers (30 dajjals) (Bukhari) Yes Already

47)Women will be naked in spite of being dressed, these women will be led astray & will lead others astray (Muslim) YES

48)The conquest of Constantinople by the Muslims (Ahmad) :Yes, Along time ago

49)The conquest of India by the Muslims, just prior to the return of Jesus, son of Mary (peace be upon both of them)(Ahmad, an-Nisa’i, at-Tabarani, al-Hakim) Yes: a long time ago

50)When people begin to compete with others in the construction of taller buildings (Bukhari) YES, NOW

51)There will be a special greeting for the people of distinction (Ahmad) YES

52)The Euphrates will disclose a treasure (The Prophet, peace be upon him, said that whoever is present should not take anything from it) (Bukhari & Muslim)

53)Two large groups, adhering to the same religious teaching will fight each other with large numbers of casualties (Bukhari & Muslim)

54)Wild animals will be able to talk to humans (Ahmad)

55)A man will leave his home and his thigh or hip will tell him what is happening back at his home (Ahmad) think its video at home in mobile

56)Years of deceit in which the truthful person will not be believed and the liar will be believed (Ahmad) Twin Towers ?

57)Bearing false witness will become widespread (Al-Haythami & Ahmad) YES

58)When men lie with men and women lie with women (Al-Haythami) YES

59)Trade will become so widespread that a woman will be forced to help her husband in business (Ahmad) YES

60)A woman will enter the workforce out of love for this world (Ahmad) YES

61)Arrogance will increase in the earth (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim) YES

62)Family ties will be cut (Ahmad) YES

63)There will be many women of child-bearing age who will no longer give birth. YES

64)There will be an abundance of food, much of which has no blessing in it. YES

65)People will refuse when offered food. Not YET

66)Men will begin to look like women and women will begin to look like men YES

Major Signs
                        Masih ad-Dajjal (The AntiChrist)
                        The Mahdi
                        The appearance of Jesus Christ, the son of Mary (peace be upon him)
                        Ya�juj and Ma�juj (Gog and Magog) ????????????????????????????
                        The destruction of the Kabah and the recovery of its treasure
                        Emergence of the Beast
                        The smoke
                        Three major landslides (one in the East, one in the West, and one on the Arabian peninsula)
                        The wind will take the souls of the believers
                        The rising of the sun from the west
                        The fire will drive the people to their final gathering place
                        Three blasts of the trumpet (fear & terror, death, resurrection)

https://islamgreatreligion.wordpress.com/tag/tabarani/
                        My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/379/

The above site says ''There are at least 160 known and confirmed prophecies of Prophet Muhammad which were fulfilled in his lifetime and the first generation after him.[1] We will mention some here......

There are many there in the above link which are not yet mentioned in this thread, So do have a good read.
                          My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

EDIT:The previous post # 57 deals with 160 known and confirmed prophecies of Prophet Muhammad which were fulfilled in his lifetime and the first generation after him, whereas the Prophecies in post # 56 by Tabrani are those Prophecies which happened after the First generation untill Now, which will make 80+160= 240 prophecies and there could be more when some are embedded in some hadiths of events .
                            My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

More Prophecies of Prophet (pbuh) particularly about the SIGNS of the last days of the World which the Author of this article PROVES with REAL incidents that already happened around the World. This is an Interesting link

http://www.islam.org.hk/hy/signsofth..._prophets.html
                              My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post
                                More Prophecies of Prophet (pbuh) particularly about the SIGNS of the last days of the World which the Author of this article PROVES with REAL incidents that already happened around the World. This is an Interesting link

http://www.islam.org.hk/hy/signsofth..._prophets.html
                                It is interesting, but all these thing were in print in the gospel before Muhammad's birth...In fact the Bible is replete with last day prophecies. there will be a blood bath up to the horses bridle, and signs in the heavens and on earth such as never was from the beginning nor shall ever be again. The earth will rock like a drunkard off its axis every island and mountain shall be moved out of its place the stars from heaven will fall the sun won't shine and the moon will turn to blood major tsunamis world wide will happen and men's hearts will fail for fear. It will cause many people to have heart attacks. It is all in the Bible friend,

Comment

Working...
                                X