Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

100 Miracles of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 100 Miracles of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)

Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post
    Assalam , Peace on those who seek guidance,

Here is a video of Prophesies in the first half and continued by Miracles of Prophet described by A R Green, a Must watch, worth watching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTxZ...46A64&index=16

Chosroe ,The King of Persia (Super Power of those days )tore the letter of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in front of the messenger and when Prophet (pbuh) cursed him saying something like
    '' May Allah tore your kingdom like you tore the Message of His to submit to Islam ''
    within a month the soldiers of Chosroe arrived to Medina asking Prophet to come with them since their king has called and Prophet told them to come the next day and when they came again on the next day, Prophet(pbuh) prophesied Chosroe is no more alive and accept Islam am telling the truth, Frightened soldiers return to know the truth King Chosroe is been betrayed by his son who murdered him and the soldiers and minister accept Islam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjRDoMW8QaY
    If you have the Hadith reference for the above incident of Persian King kindly give reference. Jazakallah
    My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

The Prophet's Night Journey to Jerusalem (Arabic: Israa) and Ascent to the Heavens (Arabic: Miraj

Noble Quran Sura :isra (night journey) Verse 1

'' Exalted is He who took His Servant by night from al-Masjid al-Haram to al-Masjid al- Aqsa, whose surroundings We have blessed, to show him of Our signs. Indeed, He is the Hearing, the Seeing.''

Sura An Najm (The Star ) http://quran.com/53/12-18

Will you then dispute with him (Muhammad SAW) about what he saw [during the Mi'raj: (Ascent of the Prophet SAW over the seven heavens)].

And indeed he (Muhammad SAW) saw him [Jibrael (Gabriel)] at a second descent (i.e. another time).

Near Sidrat-ul-Muntaha [lote-tree of the utmost boundary (beyond which none can pass)],

Near it is the Paradise of Abode.When that covered the lote-tree which did cover it!

The sight (of Prophet Muhammad SAW) turned not aside (right or left), nor it transgressed beyond (the) limit (ordained for it).

Indeed he (Muhammad SAW) did see, of the Greatest Signs, of his Lord (Allah).

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: Rega
      rding the Statement of Allah"

"And We granted the vision (Ascension to the heavens) which We made you see (as an actual eye witness) was only made as a trial for the people." (17.60)

Ibn Abbas added: The sights which Allah's Apostle was shown on the Night Journey when he was taken to Bait-ul Maqdis (i.e. Jerusalem) were actual sights, (not dreams). And the Cursed Tree (mentioned) in the Quran is the tree of Zaqqum (itself).Volume 5, Book 58, Number 228:

Volume 4, Book 54, Number 462: Narrated Ibn Abbas:
      The Prophet said, "On the night of my Ascent to the Heaven, I saw Moses who was a tall brown curly-haired man as if he was one of the men of Shan'awa tribe, and I saw Jesus, a man of medium height and moderate complexion inclined to the red and white colors and of lank hair. I also saw Malik, the gate-keeper of the (Hell) Fire and Ad-Dajjal amongst the signs which Allah showed me." (The Prophet then recited the Holy Verse): "So be not you in doubt of meeting him' when you met Moses during the night of Mi'raj over the heavens" (32.23)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrated Abbas bin Malik:

Malik bin Sasaa said that Allah's Apostle described to them his Night Journey saying, "While I was lying in Al-Hatim or Al-Hijr, suddenly someone came to me and cut my body open from here to here." I asked Al-Jarud who was by my side, "What does he mean?" He said, "It means from his throat to his pubic area," or said, "From the top of the chest." The Prophet further said, "He then took out my heart. Then a gold tray of Belief was brought to me and my heart was washed and was filled (with Belief) and then returned to its original place. Then a white animal which was smaller than a mule and bigger than a donkey was brought to me." (On this Al-Jarud asked, "Was it the Buraq, O Abu Hamza?" I (i.e. Anas) replied in the affirmative). The Prophet said, "The animal's step (was so wide that it) reached the farthest point within the reach of the animal's sight. I was carried on it, and Gabriel set out with me till we reached the nearest heaven.

When he asked for the gate to be opened, it was asked, 'Who is it?' Gabriel answered, 'Gabriel.' It was asked, 'Who is accompanying you?' Gabriel replied, 'Muhammad.' It was asked, 'Has Muhammad been called?' Gabriel replied in the affirmative. Then it was said, 'He is welcomed. What an excellent visit his is!' The gate was opened, and when I went over the first heaven, I saw Adam there. Gabriel said (to me). 'This is your father, Adam; pay him your greetings.' So I greeted him and he returned the greeting to me and said, 'You are welcomed, O pious son and pious Prophet.' Then Gabriel ascended with me till we reached the second heaven. Gabriel asked for the gate to be opened. It was asked, 'Who is it?' Gabriel answered, 'Gabriel.' It was asked, 'Who is accompanying you?' Gabriel replied, 'Muhammad.' It was asked, 'Has he been called?' Gabriel answered in the affirmative. Then it was said, 'He is welcomed. What an excellent visit his is!' The gate was opened.

When I went over the second heaven, there I saw Yahya (i.e. John) and 'Isa (i.e. Jesus) who were cousins of each other. Gabriel said (to me), 'These are John and Jesus; pay them your greetings.' So I greeted them and both of them returned my greetings to me and said, 'You are welcomed, O pious brother and pious Prophet.' Then Gabriel ascended with me to the third heaven and asked for its gate to be opened. It was asked, 'Who is it?' Gabriel replied, 'Gabriel.' It was asked, 'Who is accompanying you?' Gabriel replied, 'Muhammad.' It was asked, 'Has he been called?' Gabriel replied in the affirmative. Then it was said, 'He is welcomed, what an excellent visit his is!' The gate was opened, and when I went over the third heaven there I saw Joseph. Gabriel said (to me), 'This is Joseph; pay him your greetings.' So I greeted him and he returned the greeting to me and said, 'You are welcomed, O pious brother and pious Prophet.' Then Gabriel ascended with me to the fourth heaven and asked for its gate to be opened. It was asked, 'Who is it?' Gabriel replied, 'Gabriel' It was asked, 'Who is accompanying you?' Gabriel replied, 'Muhammad.' It was asked, 'Has he been called?' Gabriel replied in the affirmative. Then it was said, 'He is welcomed, what an excel lent visit his is!'

The gate was opened, and when I went over the fourth heaven, there I saw Idris. Gabriel said (to me), 'This is Idris; pay him your greetings.' So I greeted him and he returned the greeting to me and said, 'You are welcomed, O pious brother and pious Prophet.' Then Gabriel ascended with me to the fifth heaven and asked for its gate to be opened. It was asked, 'Who is it?' Gabriel replied, 'Gabriel.' It was asked. 'Who is accompanying you?' Gabriel replied, 'Muhammad.' It was asked, 'Has he been called?' Gabriel replied in the affirmative. Then it was said He is welcomed, what an excellent visit his is! So when I went over the fifth heaven, there I saw Harun (i.e. Aaron), Gabriel said, (to me). This is Aaron; pay him your greetings.' I greeted him and he returned the greeting to me and said, 'You are welcomed, O pious brother and pious Prophet.' Then Gabriel ascended with me to the sixth heaven and asked for its gate to be opened. It was asked. 'Who is it?' Gabriel replied, 'Gabriel.' It was asked, 'Who is accompanying you?' Gabriel replied, 'Muhammad.' It was asked, 'Has he been called?' Gabriel replied in the affirmative. It was said, 'He is welcomed. What an excellent visit his is!'

When I went (over the sixth heaven), there I saw Moses. Gabriel said (to me),' This is Moses; pay him your greeting. So I greeted him and he returned the greetings to me and said, 'You are welcomed, O pious brother and pious Prophet.' When I left him (i.e. Moses) he wept. Someone asked him, 'What makes you weep?' Moses said, 'I weep because after me there has been sent (as Prophet) a young man whose followers will enter Paradise in greater numbers than my followers.' Then Gabriel ascended with me to the seventh heaven and asked for its gate to be opened. It was asked, 'Who is it?' Gabriel replied, 'Gabriel.' It was asked,' Who is accompanying you?' Gabriel replied, 'Muhammad.' It was asked, 'Has he been called?' Gabriel replied in the affirmative. Then it was said, 'He is welcomed. What an excellent visit his is!'

So when I went (over the seventh heaven), there I saw Abraham. Gabriel said (to me), 'This is your father; pay your greetings to him.' So I greeted him and he returned the greetings to me and said, 'You are welcomed, O pious son and pious Prophet.' Then I was made to ascend to Sidrat-ul-Muntaha (i.e. the Lote Tree of the utmost boundary) Behold! Its fruits were like the jars of Hajr (i.e. a place near Medina) and its leaves were as big as the ears of elephants. Gabriel said, 'This is the Lote Tree of the utmost boundary) . Behold ! There ran four rivers, two were hidden and two were visible, I asked, 'What are these two kinds of rivers, O Gabriel?' He replied,' As for the hidden rivers, they are two rivers in Paradise and the visible rivers are the Nile and the Euphrates.'

Then Al-Bait-ul-Ma'mur (i.e. the Sacred House) was shown to me and a container full of wine and another full of milk and a third full of honey were brought to me. I took the milk. Gabriel remarked, 'This is the Islamic religion which you and your followers are following.' Then the prayers were enjoined on me: They were fifty prayers a day. When I returned, I passed by Moses who asked (me), 'What have you been ordered to do?' I replied, 'I have been ordered to offer fifty prayers a day.' Moses said, 'Your followers cannot bear fifty prayers a day, and by Allah, I have tested people before you, and I have tried my level best with Bani Israel (in vain). Go back to your Lord and ask for reduction to lessen your followers' burden.' So I went back, and Allah reduced ten prayers for me. Then again I came to Moses, but he repeated the same as he had said before. Then again I went back to Allah and He reduced ten more prayers. When I came back to Moses he said the same, I went back to Allah and He ordered me to observe ten prayers a day. When I came back to Moses, he repeated the same advice, so I went back to Allah and was ordered to observe five prayers a day.

When I came back to Moses, he said, 'What have you been ordered?' I replied, 'I have been ordered to observe five prayers a day.' He said, 'Your followers cannot bear five prayers a day, and no doubt, I have got an experience of the people before you, and I have tried my level best with Bani Israel, so go back to your Lord and ask for reduction to lessen your follower's burden.' I said, 'I have requested so much of my Lord that I feel ashamed, but I am satisfied now and surrender to Allah's Order.' When I left, I heard a voice saying, 'I have passed My Order and have lessened the burden of My Worshippers."
      My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

:salams

I don't think you have these (sorry if I repeated any)

Lights to guide Companions

Narrated Anas bin Malik (Radhiallahu anhu):

Two of the companions of the Prophet (pbuh) departed from him on a dark night and were led by two lights like lamps (going in front of them from Allah as a miracle) lighting the way in front of them, and when they parted, each of them was accompanied by one of these lights till he reached their (respective) houses. [Sahih Bukhari: Book 8, Number 454]

Crying of the stem of the Date-palm Tree

Narrated Ibn Umar (Radhiallahu anhu):

The Prophet (pbuh) used to deliver his sermons while standing beside a trunk of a datepalm. When he had the pulpit made, he used it instead. The trunk started crying and the Prophet (pbuh) went to it, rubbing his hand over it (to stop its crying). [Sahih Bukhari: Book 56, Number 783]

The expulsion of a liar’s corpse by the Earth

Narrated Anas (Radhiallahu anhu):

There was a Christian who embraced Islam and read Surat-al-Baqara and Al-Imran, and he used to write (the revelations) for the Prophet (pbuh). Later on he returned to Christianity again and he used to say: “Muhammad knows nothing but what I have written for him.” Then Allah caused him to die, and the people buried him, but in the morning they saw that the earth had thrown his body out. They said, “This is the act of Muhammad and his companions. They dug the grave of our companion and took his body out of it because he had run away from them.” They again dug the grave deeply for him, but in the morning they again saw that the earth had thrown his body out. They said, “This is an act of Muhammad and his companions. They dug the grave of our companion and threw his body outside it, for he had run away from them.” They dug the grave for him as deep as they could, but in the morning they again saw that the earth had thrown his body out. So they believed that what had befallen him was not done by human beings and had to leave him thrown (on the ground). [Sahih Bukhari: Book 56, Number 814]

The Speech of the Wolf

Narrated Abu Huraira (Radhiallahu anhu):

The Prophet (pbuh) said, “While a man was riding a cow, it turned towards him and said, ‘I have not been created for this purpose (i.e. carrying), I have been created for sloughing.” The Prophet (pbuh) added, “I, Abu Bakr and ‘Umar (RA) believe in the story.” The Prophet (pbuh) went on, “A wolf caught a sheep, and when the shepherd chased it, the wolf said, ‘Who will be its guard on the day of wild beasts, when there will be no shepherd for it except me?’ “After narrating it, the Prophet (pbuh) said, “I, Abu Bakr and ‘Umar too believe it.” Abu Salama (a sub-narrator) said, “Abu Bakr and ‘Umar (RA) were not present then.” (It has been written that a wolf also spoke to one of the companions of the Prophet (pbuh) near Medina as narrated in Fatah-al-Bari: Narrated Unais bin ‘Amr: Ahban bin Aus said, “I was amongst my sheep. Suddenly a wolf caught a sheep and I shouted at it. The wolf sat on its tail and addressed me, saying, ‘Who will look after it (i.e. the sheep) when you will be busy and not able to look after it? Do you forbid me the provision which Allah has provided me?’ ” Ahban added, “I clapped my hands and said, ‘By Allah, I have never seen anything more curious and wonderful than this!’ On that the wolf said, ‘There is something (more curious) and wonderful than this; that is, Allah’s Apostle (pbuh) in those palm trees, inviting people to Allah (i.e. Islam).’ “Unais bin ‘Amr further said, “Then Ahban went to Allah’s Apostle (pbuh) and informed him what happened and embraced Islam.)” palm trees or other trees and share the fruits with me.” [Sahih Bukhari: Book 39, Number 517]
        “Whoever fears Allah, He will prepare for him a way out and provide for him from whence he least expects it. And whoever places his trust in Allah, Allah is sufficient for him. [ Sûrah al-Talâq : 2-3]

Comment

Asalam, Peace

Continuing on the Records, evidences about The Miracle of Moon splitting in the above quote Just a week ago I unexpectedly had a chance to Visit near Kerala so I had travelled a little further Just to visit, Kasargod where is another Jumma Masjid built around or after 629 AD by the King together with Prophet's companion Malik Bin Deenar (radiyallahu anhu) but the videos recorded in our Tab could not be loaded but will try it later, inshallah.

Its a big place next to the Sea through which they had arrived here. The Masjid's Mihrab is as small and the roofs are made of solid wood (think red wood) but was strengthened later as in the old photos of Prophets masjid and the grave of Malik bin Dinar(Raa) is outside on the left side of the Masjid. The whole corridor could be in 10's of acres with institutions with Malik Deenar (raa)'s name and they showed me a stone slab at the back of the Masjid which has a miracle story is told and also its said some Rods of stones were brought by Malik Bin Dinar which were embedded in several Masjid (7-9)they built during his time itself but a pity all was in their local language & urdu that was a difficult to communicate and their staffs were busy and could not have a clear conversation except they said this is 1400 years old Masjid in a little Urdu. I bought a book from them of 80 + pages which seems very secular with some anti Islamic historian views printed too. Here are some additional info from the book a few of the many, many worth noting.

pg 40''........for Imam Tabari the author of many celebrated works recorded obviously in his renowned work 'Firdausul Hikmah '' that Cheraman Perumal called on the Prophet (pbuh) and stayed with him for seventeen days.Then he returned to Kerala.

pg 46 ''........ We can easily calculate that Cheraman Perumal was a contemporary king to Prophet(pbuh) if the reference of Dr Barnell who had done a plenty of researches in the issue of the Kings conversion is Right (citation- kerala muslim Charithram ,pg 52) a local history book.

pg47 ;;....... we can see some words in 'Jagath Guru ' a famous work in kannada language when I went to Malabar of Arabia in the period of 'satyagraha'. I came to read some sanskrit documents in a Hindu Temple. they tell about the conversion of the King (citation Dutch Records of Arakkal pg 29)'' I was astonished a day by the separation of Moon. I enquired many astrologists about the incident they all said. Your Excellency, Arabia witnessed a Sacred birth,His Religion is an only way to receive all the worldly and the hereafter fortunes,this Occurrence is connected with him................''

Other Scientific proofs is the Rima Ariadaeus is a linear rile on the Moon at 6.4°N 14.0°E. It is named after the crater Ariadaeus, which marks its eastern end. Over 300 kilometers long, it is thought to have been formed when a section of the Moon's crust sank down between two parallel fault lines (making it a graben or fault trough)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splitting_of_the_moon

NASA photograph from Apollo 10 in 1969shows A scar, Rima Ariadaeus on the surface of the moon alleged to be evidence of a healed split

Though a true believer does not need proofs as these because he is confident about the truth speaking of The Noble Quran and its Prophet (pbuh), and his companions and his righteous followers as in this case regarding the authenticity and age of the Caliph Uthman's Quran in Tashkent where we had given the date from our Islamic history of 653 AD only to be proved CORRECT by Radio carbon analysis test by The Oxford Lab under in charge of the Christies Auction Company who normally auction Antiquities worth millions of dollars ,in the thread post # 132

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...n-of-god/page4
          Substantiating on the proofs of the GREATEST MIRACLE of the Splitting of the Moon , i had failed to mention the Quran verse as some Ignorants claim that there is no mention in the Noble Quran.

Noble Quran 54:1-3 '' The Hour has come near, and the moon has split [in two].And if they see a miracle, they turn away and say, "Passing magic."And they denied and followed their inclinations. But for every matter is a [time of] settlement. ''

Tafsir Ibn abbas (raa)

And from his narration on the authority of Ibn 'Abbas that he said in the interpretation of Allah's saying (The hour drew nigh): '(The hour drew nigh) He says: the coming of the Hour drew nigh by the advent of Muhammad (pbuh) and the coming down of the smock (and the moon was rent in twain) this is also another sign of the closeness of the Day of Judgement.

Note: The Krack of the Moon visible even now is only 300 kms (as per Nasa, Allah know the truth) Might be Allah swt left only this 300 kms as a Proof for our satellites to take images and More than this May be not good for the Moon itself as it could disintegrate.

though its been 1400 years already from the moon splitting miracle and warning of the day of judgement, though We may wonder since its a very Long time for us but not for Allah swt because as per Quran 1000 years of this World if Just like a Single day in the Sight of Al Haay, The Everliving, Everlasting Allag swt

My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Few Miracles Of Prophesies fulfilled few years to 25 years after the death of the Prophet (pbuh)

( Sahih Bukhari : Book #57, Hadith #24)
            Narrated anas bin malik: The Prophet once climbed the mountain of Uhud with Abu Bakr, 'umar and 'Uthman. The mountain shook with them. The Prophet said (to the mountain), "Be firm, O Uhud! For on you there are no more than a Prophet, a Siddiq and two martyrs.

(Sahih Bukhari Book #73, Hadith #235)

Narrated Abu Musa: That he was in the company of the Prophet in one of the gardens of Medina and in the hand of the Prophet there was a stick, and he was striking (slowly) the water and the mud with it. A man came (at the gate of the garden) and asked permission to enter. The Prophet said, "Open the gate for him and give him the glad tidings of entering Paradise. "I went, and behold! It was Abu Bakr. So I opened the gate for him and informed him of the glad tidings of entering Paradise. Then another man came and asked permission to enter. The Prophet said, "Open the gate for him and give him the glad tidings of entering Paradise." Behold! It was 'Umar. So I opened the gate for him and gave him the glad tidings of entering Paradise. Then another man came and asked permission to enter. The Prophet was sitting in a leaning posture, so he sat up and said, "Open the gate for him and give him the glad tidings of entering Paradise with a calamity which will befall him or which will take place." I went, and behold ! It was Uthman. So I opened the gate for him and gave him the glad tidings of entering Paradise and also informed him of what the Prophet had said (about a calamity). 'Uthman said, "Allah Alone Whose Help I seek (against that calamity).

Note: All these three Companions became Caliphs IN THE SAME ORDER THEY ENTERED THE GATES after the demise of Prophet(pbuh) Both Umar(raa) and Uthman (raa) were killed by enemies and Died as Martyrs
            But a Huge confusion or Calamity followed the death of Uthman (raa) as Prophesied by the Prophet (pbuh)

(Sahih Bukhai Book #031, Hadith #6174)
            Abu dharr reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: You would soon conquer Egypt and that is a land which is known (as the land of al-qirat). So when you conquer it, treat its inhabitants well. For there lies upon you the responsibility because of blood-tie or relationship of marriage (with them). And when you see two persons falling into dispute amongst themselves for the space of a brick, than get out of that. He (abu dharr) said: I saw Abd al-Rahman b. Shurahbil b. Hasana and his brother Rabi'a disputing with one another for the space of a brick. So I left that (land).

Note : Egypt came under the rule of Caliph Umar (raa)
            -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

HADITH PROPHESYING 30 YEARS CALIPHATE AFTER PROPHETS DEMISE

Narrated Safinah: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: The Caliphate of Prophecy will last THIRTY YEARS; then Allah will give the Kingdom of His Kingdom to anyone He wills. (Book #40, Hadith #4629)

The following hadith reported by at-Tirmizi on the authority of Safeenah who said that the Messenger (saw) said:"The Khilafah in my Ummah after me will be for thirty years. Then there will be Mulkan 'aduudan (hereditary rule) after that."

[Ahmed 21978]
              Sayyidina Safinah (RA) reported that Allah’s Messenger (SAW) said, “The Khilafah (Caliphate) will last among my ummah for thirty years. Then there will be kingdom after that.”
              Thereafter, Safinah said, “Count the khilafah of Abu bakr.” Then he said, “And of Umar (RA) and Uthman, and count the Khilafah of Ali . We will find the total to be thirty years. Saeed said that he told him that the Banu Umayyah imagined that the Khilafah rested with them. He said, The Banu Zarqa lie. Rather, they were kings, the worst of kings. [Ahmed 21978]

Caliphate Abu Bakr (raa) 2 year 3 months
              Caliphate Umar (raa) 10 years
              Caliphate Uthman (raa) 12 years + months
              Caliphate Ali (raa) 5 years
              Caliphate Hassan 0 years 6 months
              --------------
              total 30 years
              --------------
              My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Prophecies : Islam will Prevail

Bukhari and Abu Dawud quote Habbab ibn Arat, who said:

Once, during the days of trouble and torture in Makka, I went to God’s Messenger, who was sitting in the shade of the Ka‘ba. I was still a slave in the hands of the Makkans then. They inflicted on me severe tortures. Unable to endure those tortures any more, I requested God’s Messenger to pray to God for help and salvation. But he turned towards me and said:

By God, previous communities had to endure more pitiless tortures. Some of them were made to lie in ditches and cut in two with saws but this did not make them forsake their faith. They were skinned alive but they never became weak against the enemy. Surely God will perfect this religion, but you display undue haste. A day will come when a woman will travel alone by herself from San’a to Hadramawt fearing nothing but wild beasts. However, you show impatience.Habbab concluded By God, what God’s Messenger predicted that day, have all come true. I have personally witnessed it all.

Prophecies : Martyrdom of Ammar( May Allah be pleased with him),

Bukhari, Muslim and Ahmad ibn Hanbal record:

During the construction of the Prophet’s Mosque in Madina, God’s Messenger, upon him be peace and blessings, told ‘Ammar: What a pity O ‘Ammar, a rebellious group will kill you. Ammar was killed in the Battle of Siffin by the supporters of Mu‘awiya, who rebelled against Caliph ‘Ali.

PROPHECIES: Informing the Right Spots of the death of Enemies

MuslimBook #040, Hadith #6868
                Anas b. Malik reported: We were along with Umar between Mecca and Medina that we began to look for the new moon. And I was a man
                with sharp eye- sight, so I could see it, but none except me saw it. I began to say to 'umar: Don't you see it? But he would not see
                it. Thereupon umar said: I would soon be able to see it (when it will shine more brightly). I lay upon bed. He then made a mention of
                the people of badr to us and said: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) showed us one day before (the actual battle) the place
                of death of the people (participating) in (the Battle) of badr and he was saying: This would be the place of death of so and so
                tomorrow, if Allah wills. Umar said: By Him Who sent him with truth, they did not miss the places (of their death) which Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) had pointed for them..................''

Prophecies :
                Muslims to Rule Cyprus and Umm Haram is Prophecised to be in Cyprus

Sa‘d ibn Abi Waqqas when the latter was gravely ill:Sa‘d, just as predicted by the holy Prophet, upon him be peace and blessings, took the command of the Muslim armies and destroyed the Persian Sassanid Empire, bringing many peoples within the guidance of Islam.The Prophet predicted the conquest of Cyprus
                . Once, when the Prophet woke up in the house of Umm Haram, the aunt of Anas ibn Malik, who served the Messenger for ten years in Madina, he smilingly said: I dreamt that my community would be waging war in the sea sitting on thrones like kings.

Umm Haram asked: ‘Pray that I too may be with them’. He said firmly: You shall be

All this came true forty years later when Umm Haram accompanied her husband ‘Ubada ibn Samit, on the conquest of Cyprus. She died there, and her tomb has since been a visited place.

Food for thought :Note : Who is a true Prophet ? answer from Deuteronomy 18:21-22 Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

21 You may be wondering, ‘How are we to know if a word has not been spoken by Adonai?’ 22 When a prophet speaks in the name of Adonai, and the prediction does not come true — that is, the word is not fulfilled — then Adonai did not speak that word. The prophet who said it spoke presumptuously; you have nothing to fear from him.[/COLOR]
                Last edited by talibilm09; 14-08-15, 07:46 AM.
                My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Prophecies :
                  Muslims to Rule Cyprus and Umm Haram is Prophecised to be in Cyprus
                  Sa‘d ibn Abi Waqqas when the latter was gravely ill:Sa‘d, just as predicted by the holy Prophet, upon him be peace and blessings, took the command of the Muslim armies and destroyed the Persian Sassanid Empire, bringing many peoples within the guidance of Islam.The Prophet predicted the conquest of Cyprus. Once, when the Prophet woke up in the house of Umm Haram, the aunt of Anas ibn Malik, who served the Messenger for ten years in Madina, he smilingly said: I dreamt that my community would be waging war in the sea sitting on thrones like kings.

Umm Haram asked: ‘Pray that I too may be with them’. He said firmly: ''You shall be ''

All this came true forty years later when Umm Haram accompanied her husband ‘Ubada ibn Samit, on the conquest of Cyprus. She died there, and her tomb has since been a visited place.

Food for thought :Note : Who is a true Prophet ? answer from Deuteronomy 18:21-22 Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

21 You may be wondering, ‘How are we to know if a word has not been spoken by Adonai?’ 22 When a prophet speaks in the name of Adonai, and the prediction does not come true — that is, the word is not fulfilled — then Adonai did not speak that word. The prophet who said it spoke presumptuously; you have nothing to fear from him.[/COLOR]
                  EDIT: Previous post in quote its not Forty years later but about 20 years (approx) later

Thanks Allah the mistake was found when I read the following hadith

Muslim :: Book 20 : Hadith 4700
                  It has been narrated on the authority of Umm Haram (and she was the aunt of Anas) who said: The Holy Prophet (may peace be upon him) came to us one day and had a nap in our house. When he woke up, he was laughing. I said: Messenger of Allah, what made you laugh? He said: I saw a people from my followers sailing on the surface of the sea (looking) like kings (sitting) on their thrones. I said: Pray to Allah that He may include me among them. He said: You will hip among them. He had a (second) ntip, woke up and was laughing. I asked him (the reason for his laughter). He gave the same reply. I said: Pray to Allah that He may include me among them. He said: You are among the first ones. Anas said: 'Ubada b. Samit married her. He joined a naval expedition and took her along with him. When she returned, a mule was brought for her. While mounting it she fell down, broke her neck (and died).

Note: Since Prophet :saw: had two dreams nearly about in the same region Cyprus & Constantinople '' and Prophet :saw: comments You are among the First ones made me research the dates with the world history which is cleared by the two Wiki links given below though they spoke more in favour of them ( ie anti Muslims ) but the dates are correct as in our Islamic Records as 27-28 AH or 650 AD for the first Naval expedition under Muawiya ( Caliphate of Uthman RA) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyprus_in_the_Middle_Ages

and the second Expedition in 52 AH or 674–78 ( under Yazeed S/o Muawiya RA) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_o...74%E2%80%9378) so Umm Haram (May Allah be pleased with her) was in the first Expedition EXACTLY as Prophesied by Prophet :saw: in the above Hadith ( bolded, underlined in black )
                  My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Note : This are two Separate Prophesies of Prophet :saw: Put together and there are another few hadiths on the same matter but through other narrators as below
                    Malik :: Book 21 : Hadith 21.18.39
                    Muslim :: Book 20 : Hadith 4699
                    Muslim :: Book 20 : Hadith 4701
                    My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

good job bro, may Allah reward you,
                      Be careful who you call Kafir because only Allah knows who is truly a rejector and who is merely a misguided person. It is not up to us to "sentence" a person to the Hellfire.

The Questions you Questioned will be Questioned in the day of judgement

Comment

The biggest miracle from all of Prophet's miracle is that he was able to establish the system of Islam by the help of which Muslims were able to positively present Islam to the entire world (Christians and other religions).

Comment

talibilm09

aren't the hadiths confined to a 9 volume set? The muslim scholars normally only list 12 miracles , only 4 of which were for the benefit of the people.
                          Yeshua(jesus) on the other hand performed 37 miracles that were listed in the gospels. There were also 4 mass healings and those cured at the feeding of the 5000. At those 5 occurrences it is by CONSERVATIVE guess that Yeshua healed 1000 people or a 1000 miracles. Let’s also not forget John’s final words in his gospel JOHN 21:25, if all of the things which Yeshua did were written down the whole world wouldn’t have enough room to write them down, this alluding to Yeshua’s deity.

Comment

The biggest miracle for Muhammad was finding so many gullible individuals.

Comment

that's true because only luck exists for those outside of Yeshua.

Comment

Originally posted by david12 View Post
                                that's true because only luck exists for those outside of Yeshua.
                                Solomon said ...time and chance (luck) happens to ALL! So who are you, david12, to contradict "God breathed" scripture?
                                Ecc 9:11 I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.
                                The Quran is a plain statement to men, a guidance and instruction to those who fear Allah, So lose not heart nor fall into despair, for ye MUST gain mastery if ye are true in faith. 3:138, 139 http://www.scribd.com/doc/116767121/...rlasting-Gospe

Comment

Working...
                                X