Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

100 Miracles of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 100 Miracles of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)

Originally posted by ismail123 View Post
    I have a question about a miracle-the quran. I don't understand the miracle of quran. Surah like it challenge?How many people know Arabic in this world.People can just speak.they know 0 grammar,rules or anything.Who would spend 15-20 years learning it to prove quran false.I know you will say that Arabs were skilful poets but there people in the world who do their profession like no other can. Sachin tendulkar,pele,,singers like dr.dre,Scientists like Einstein etc.There are barely anyone to compete them.They are legend in their field.Even as I said before that greatest poet in the arab history-al mutanabbi, Abdul ala al marri did not accept Islam.Why?Jealousy?huh.
    Correction: Didn't post vid link in a hurry for prayer to Masjid.

Kindly see in the Video below at 21 seconds a Gentle Man in the grey suits he is Anis Shorrosh a Palestinian Arab but living in the USA he knows the Quran well and will read exactly like an Arab (see his other video with Shk Deedat) www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0IZlXHSIhQ

So Such & even more well versed people are living Now at present in the Middle East and their Population is more than 13 million in The whole ME and its growing in other states except in Saudi. check wiki Qatar, Bahrain where Non Muslim S Asians have increased and people like him Christian Arab but living in Americas and Europe and around the world are in Millions again. Proves the following facts

1) We can't say they are afraid of the Islamic state so that they did not try to produce a Quran like this but they can't produce as said in Quran

2) Islam was not spread by Sword as critics Claims are those 13 million who are mostly coptic Christians & Jews with Arabic as mother tongue or as equally well versed multi language.

3) Non Muslims are Happy in Muslim states as well like in Bahrain Qatar.

4) The verse there is no compulsion in Religion in Quran (2 :256) is true by the Demography statistics

Our Prophet (pbuh) was not God he was a human but did commit petty errors not sins voluntarily but was admonished in the Quran then & then Immediately by Allah. I don't want to paint a rosy picture about Islam. There were a few setbacks in our history as well but that would be hardly 5 % or maximum within 10 % but that's how Allah tested even his Prophet (pbuh) and his companions ( read Quran 3:139 -144) who became From Gentiles (that how bible called the Pagan Arabs)to the rulers of the world in a matter of 30-35 years an unimaginable record

My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

You did not understood my question brother.Even I can speak basic Arabic.I am not saying how many can talk but how many know it in depth.We both speak very good english and we both are fluent but can you and me make poetry in English?I don't think so.Will make thousand mistakes.The same is for Arabic.How many of them ,today can make arab poetry?And even let's assume that it can't be matched but see There are are thousands of great scientist but the theory of relativity or evolution was found by only einstien Amd Dawkins.Everyone had same information available to them at that time but only the found it out.So why can't be the prophet be someone like them.

Comment

I have a question about a miracle-the quran. I don't understand the miracle of quran. Surah like it challenge?How many people know Arabic in this world.People can just speak.they know 0 grammar,rules or anything.Who would spend 15-20 years learning it to prove quran false.Even as I said before that greatest poet in the arab history-al mutanabbi, Abdul ala al marri did not accept Islam.?huh.
        Read carefully what I said

Comment

Read carefully what I said
          @ ismail 123
          Better keep this thread about only for Miracles of our Prophet ., If you did not believe it leave it since I have to update further atleast 100 of them as mentioned in the OP and this thread So open you our thread in Q & A section for further Doubts.clarifications,Refutations etc Thanks.
          My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by snow_flakes View Post
            MashAllah and :jkk: great thread brother...i like the part where prophet :saw: put his :saw: hand on Abu huraira ra s chest and abu huraira ra had such a strong memory afterwards that he ra related many narrations from prophet :saw: ....today we all benefit from it.

Another i like the sunnah of prophet :saw: is throwing off dust in face of kuffar army and they were defeated :D....if i am at war ever...i ll revive this sunnah inshAllah...and expect same from muslims.
            Here is the Hadith in the quote with the Exact words of our Prophet involving miraculous memory of Abu Huaira (raz anhu)

Bukhari Volume 4, Book 56, Number 841 :Narrated by Abu Huraira
            I said, "O Allah's Apostle! I hear many narrations from you but I forget them." He said, "Spread your covering sheet." I spread my sheet and he moved both his hands as if scooping something and emptied them in the sheet and said, "Wrap it." I wrapped it round my body, and since then I have never forgotten a single Hadith..

So after this Dua from Prophet He became the top rememberer of hadith nearly 6000 hadiths.

Muslim Book #031, Hadith #6055
            Abdullah Ibn 'abbas reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) came to privy and I placed for him water for ablution, When he came out he said: Who placed it here? And in a version of Zuhair they (the Companions) said, and in the version of Abu Bakr (the words are): I said: It is ibn 'Abbas (who has done that), whereupon he (the Holy Prophet) said: May Allah grant him deep understanding of religion.

The Prophet would often draw Abdullah as a child close to him, pat him on the shoulder and pray: "O Lord, make him acquire a deep understanding of the religion of Islam and instruct him in the meaning and interpretation of things.".Then it was seen seen that none of the Sahabas had narrated more hadith explaining the meaning of Quran than Ibn Abbas :RA:. .Sad ibn abi Waqqas described him with these words: "I have never seen someone who was quicker in understanding, who had more knowledge and greater wisdom than Ibn Abbas. I have seen Umar :RA: summon him to discuss difficult problems in the presence of veterans of Badr from among the Muhajirin and Ansar. Ibn Abbas would speak and Umar would not disregard what he had to say." So he was known as "the learned man of this Ummah"
            http://www.sunnah.org/history/Sahaba/abbas.html

Tafsir Ibn Abbas :RA: http://www.altafsir.com/Ibn-Abbas.asp
            My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post
              @ ismail 123
              Better keep this thread about only for Miracles of our Prophet ., If you did not believe it leave it since I have to update further atleast 100 of them as mentioned in the OP and this thread So open you our thread in Q & A section for further Doubts.clarifications,Refutations etc Thanks.
              Sure, can you please answer my question in my thread?

Comment

I have a question about a miracle-the quran. I don't understand the miracle of quran. Surah like it challenge?How many people know Arabic in this world.People can just speak.they know 0 grammar,rules or anything.Who would spend 15-20 years learning it to prove quran false.I know you will say that Arabs were skilful poets but there people in the world who do their profession like no other can. Sachin tendulkar,pele,,singers like dr.dre,Scientists like Einstein etc.There are barely anyone to compete them.They are legend in their field.Even as I said before that greatest poet in the arab history-al mutanabbi, Abdul ala al marri did not accept Islam.Why?Jealousy?huh.
                Ka'b Ibn Zuhayr [May Allah be pleased with him] was the greatest Arab poet alive at the time of the Prophet :saw: and he accepted Islam. Whether they accepted it or not does not disprove the Quran in anyway.
                Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

The words "split the moon" appear in 11 hadith(s) in Bukhari translation.

(1) Narrated Abdullah bin Masud: During the lifetime of the Prophet the moon was split into two parts and on that the Prophet said, "Bear witness (to thus)." (Book #56, Hadith #830)

(2) Narrated Anas: That the Meccan people requested Allah's Apostle to show them a miracle, and so he showed them the splitting of the moon. (Book #56, Hadith #831)

(3) Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: the moon was split into two parts during the lifetime of the Prophet. (Book #56, Hadith #832)

Historical documentation of the splitting of the moon:

The Indian history has recorded the name of one of their kings, Chakrawati Farmas, who is claimed to have witnessed the event of the splitting of the moon. An Indian historical manuscript [The Indian manuscript is kept in the India Office Library, London, which has reference number: Arabic, 2807, 152-173. It is quoted in the book “Muhammad Rasulullah,” by M. Hamidullah (2)] reports that: For more info try this link

http://www.quranandscience.com/quran...qhistoricallyq

“There is a very old tradition in Malabar, South-West Coast of India, that Chakrawati Farmas, one of their kings had observed the splitting of the moon, the celebrated miracle of the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) at Mecca, and learning, on inquiry, that there was a prediction of the coming of a Messenger of God from Arabia, he appointed his son as regent and set out to meet him. He embraced Islam at the hand of the Prophet, and when returning home, at the direction of the Prophet, he died at the port of Zafar. This information is in an Indian manuscript kept in the “India Office Library”, which contains several other details about King Chakrawati Farmas.

The fact (not Myth- as called by an anti Islam Sadasivan,) that is popular among the Kerala Muslims goes like this: Once Cheraman Perumal was walking with his queen in the palace, when he witnessed the splitting of moon. Shocked by this, he informed his astronomers to note down the exact time of moon split. Then, when a bunch of Arab merchants visited his palace, he asked them about this incident. Their answers led the King to Mecca, where he met Mohammed and converted to Islam. Mohammed named him as Thiya-uj-uddan. Then, the king wrote letters to his kingdom to accept Islam and follow the teachings of Malik bin Deenar. Accompanied by Malik, Cheraman Perumal died on the way back to India. But the crew visited Musiris and gave the letter to the chieftain there, who welcomed them and helped in the construction of the first mosque in India. Arathalli temple was converted to Juma Masjid in 629 A.D and the crew settled around the mosque.[3] (from wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheraman_Perumal_myths)

Malik bin Deenar :RA: accepted Islam directly from Muhammed . He went to the Indian Subcontinent by the order of Muhammed with Tajuddeen Cheraman Perumal, who also accepted Islam (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malik_Deenar ) as quoted in wiki

''....Ten years after the arrival of Cheraman Perumal, with Muhammed's journey to heaven, the news took them all back to Medina. But a few days later Malik Ibn Habeeb came to see the sacred visage in his dream. Muhammed advised them never reject sultan’s words to carry on their mission to India as fast as they can. Muhammed added: “The journey is more useful, it will fetch many pleasant things.” Hearing these holy words, they began to prepare for the journey, for that they arranged two ships. Sharaf Ibn Malik Deenar, his brother Malik Deenar, Malik Ibn Habeeb, his wife Qumariya, his children, and some slaves soon set out for Malabar. One of their ships anchored in Madurakkara (Tamil Nadu), which was called ‘Taqipatanam’ in ancient times. In that place Tajudeen became the Amir and erected there a Juma mosque ''

P.s. Its important to note that Non Muslim historians like Sadasivan, K.M Panikkar have tried to portray this as a Myth, because its their usual style of history like the one of Madurai Veeran , a Robin Hood Character who was once the top most wanted list in the police then since he was robbing wealth from the Rich and distributing to the poor but was transformed to a deity a famous God, in a matter of just 300 years , he is popular untill Malaysia hindus with a temple there (Naudubillah, taking Man as God' and was promoted by these obsessed with Myth, people. Like always say a stupid thinks as other as stupid, A Liar thinks others as Liar similarly are some of these so called biased dreaming historians.

Asalam, Peace

Continuing on the Records, evidences about The Miracle of Moon splitting in the above quote Just a week ago I unexpectedly had a chance to Visit near Kerala so I had travelled a little further Just to visit, Kasargod where is another Jumma Masjid built around or after 629 AD by the King together with Prophet's companion Malik Bin Deenar (radiyallahu anhu) but the videos recorded in our Tab could not be loaded but will try it later, inshallah.

Its a big place next to the Sea through which they had arrived here. The Masjid's Mihrab is as small and the roofs are made of solid wood (think red wood) but was strengthened later as in the old photos of Prophets masjid and the grave of Malik bin Dinar(Raa) is outside on the left side of the Masjid. The whole corridor could be in 10's of acres with institutions with Malik Deenar (raa)'s name and they showed me a stone slab at the back of the Masjid which has a miracle story is told and also its said some Rods of stones were brought by Malik Bin Dinar which were embedded in several Masjid (7-9)they built during his time itself but a pity all was in their local language & urdu that was a difficult to communicate and their staffs were busy and could not have a clear conversation except they said this is 1400 years old Masjid in a little Urdu. I bought a book from them of 80 + pages which seems very secular with some anti Islamic historian views printed too. Here are some additional info from the book a few of the many, many worth noting.

pg 40''........for Imam Tabari the author of many celebrated works recorded obviously in his renowned work 'Firdausul Hikmah '' that Cheraman Perumal called on the Prophet (pbuh) and stayed with him for seventeen days.Then he returned to Kerala.

pg 46 ''........ We can easily calculate that Cheraman Perumal was a contemporary king to Prophet(pbuh) if the reference of Dr Barnell who had done a plenty of researches in the issue of the Kings conversion is Right (citation- kerala muslim Charithram ,pg 52) a local history book.

pg47 ;;....... we can see some words in 'Jagath Guru ' a famous work in kannada language when I went to Malabar of Arabia in the period of 'satyagraha'. I came to read some sanskrit documents in a Hindu Temple. they tell about the conversion of the King (citation Dutch Records of Arakkal pg 29)'' I was astonished a day by the separation of Moon. I enquired many astrologists about the incident they all said. Your Excellency, Arabia witnessed a Sacred birth,His Religion is an only way to receive all the worldly and the hereafter fortunes,this Occurrence is connected with him................''

Other Scientific proofs is the Rima Ariadaeus is a linear rile on the Moon at 6.4°N 14.0°E. It is named after the crater Ariadaeus, which marks its eastern end. Over 300 kilometers long, it is thought to have been formed when a section of the Moon's crust sank down between two parallel fault lines (making it a graben or fault trough)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splitting_of_the_moon

NASA photograph from Apollo 10 in 1969shows A scar, Rima Ariadaeus on the surface of the moon alleged to be evidence of a healed split

Though a true believer does not need proofs as these because he is confident about the truth speaking of The Noble Quran and its Prophet (pbuh), and his companions and his righteous followers as in this case regarding the authenticity and age of the Caliph Uthman's Quran in Tashkent where we had given the date from our Islamic history of 653 AD only to be proved CORRECT by Radio carbon analysis test by The Oxford Lab under in charge of the Christies Auction Company who normally auction Antiquities worth millions of dollars ,in the thread post # 132

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...n-of-god/page4
                  My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Assalam , Peace on those who seek guidance,

Here is a video of Prophesies in the first half and continued by Miracles of Prophet described by A R Green, a Must watch, worth watching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTxZ...46A64&index=16
                    My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Volume 4, Book 56, Number 776 :
                      Narrated by Salim bin Abi Aj-Jad
                      Jabir bin 'Abdullah said, "The people became very thirsty on the day of Al-Hudaibiya (Treaty). A small pot containing some water was in front of the Prophet and when he had finished the ablution, the people rushed towards him. He asked, 'What is wrong with you?' They replied, 'We have no water either for performing ablution or for drinking except what is present in front of you.' So he placed his hand in that pot and the water started flowing among his fingers like springs. We all drank and performed ablution (from it)." I asked Jabir, "How many were you?" he replied, "Even if we had been one-hundred-thousand, it would have been sufficient for us, but we were fifteen-hundred."

Bukhari Volume 4, Book 56, Number 778 :Narrated by Anas bin Malik in short 70-8- men eatuing from a some loaves of barley
                      Volume 4, Book 56, Number 780 :Narrated by Jabir
                      My father had died in debt. So I came to the Prophet and said, "My father (died) leaving unpaid debts, and I have nothing except the yield of his date palms; and their yield for many years will not cover his debts. So please come with me, so that the creditors may not misbehave with me." The Prophet went round one of the heaps of dates and invoked (Allah), and then did the same with another heap and sat on it and said, "Measure (for them)." He paid them their rights and what remained was as much as had been paid to them''.

Volume 4, Book 56, Number 775 :Narrated by Humaid
                      Anas bin Malik said, "Once the time of the prayer became due and the people whose houses were close to the Mosque went to their houses to perform ablution, while the others remained (sitting there). A stone pot containing water was brought to the Prophet, who wanted to put his hand in it, but It was too small for him to spread his hand in it, and so he had to bring his fingers together before putting his hand in the pot. Then all the people performed the ablution (with that water)." I asked Anas, "How many persons were they." He replied, "There were eighty men."
                      My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Its not JUST said but it PROVED 100 % from records and letters (below) of reply of the King Ashama of Abyssinia HE accepted Islam (614 CE) immediately from the leader of the Migrated Muslims Jaafar (radiyallahu anhu) with tears and shunned away the Pagans who were trying to persuade the King with Expensive Gifts just to kick out the emigrant Muslims totalling about 100 including women. There are letters to & fro between our Prophet (pbuh) and the King which can seen in the below thread link.

When Prophet (pbuh) was in Medina about Angel Gibraeel informed the death of the King Ashama on the same day of death and Prophet held a Congregation with all companions saying something like we will pray for our pious servent of Allah Ashama now he is dead.

Letters to the Kings of the world from Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) file

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ers+of+prophet

Hadiths Sahih Muslim

(1) Jabir b. 'Abdullah reported that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) offered prayer for Ashama, the Negus, and recited four takbirs. (Book #004, Hadith #2080)

(2) Jabir b. 'Abdullah reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: There died today the pious servant of Allah, Ashama. So he stood up and led us in (funeral prayer) over him. (Book #004, Hadith #2081)

Shows this is a MIRACLE among 100s of Miracles without any wireless or communication to get THE MESSAGE of Death of The KING ON THE SAME DAY from about 1500 kms far away Ethopia or Abyssinia To Medina.
                        My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Its not JUST said but it PROVED 100 % from records and letters (below) of reply of the King Ashama of Abyssinia HE accepted Islam (614 CE) immediately from the leader of the Migrated Muslims Jaafar (radiyallahu anhu) with tears and shunned away the Pagans who were trying to persuade the King with Expensive Gifts just to kick out the emigrant Muslims totalling about 100 including women. There are letters to & fro between our Prophet (pbuh) and the King which can seen in the below thread link.

When Prophet (pbuh) was in Medina about Angel Gibraeel informed the death of the King Ashama on the same day of death and Prophet held a Congregation with all companions saying something like we will pray for our pious servent of Allah Ashama now he is dead.

Letters to the Kings of the world from Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) file

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ers+of+prophet

Hadiths Sahih Muslim

(1) Jabir b. 'Abdullah reported that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) offered prayer for Ashama, the Negus, and recited four takbirs. (Book #004, Hadith #2080)

(2) Jabir b. 'Abdullah reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: There died today the pious servant of Allah, Ashama. So he stood up and led us in (funeral prayer) over him. (Book #004, Hadith #2081)

Shows this is a MIRACLE among 100s of Miracles without any wireless or communication to get THE MESSAGE of Death of The KING ON THE SAME DAY from about 1500 kms far away Ethopia or Abyssinia To Medina.
                          Brother where is the proof that the king died the same day when Allah's Messenger (pbuh) announced his death to sahaba r.a. I believe the word of Prophet (pbuh) but how do you prove it to those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by abdulmalik786 View Post
                            Brother where is the proof that the king died the same day when Allah's Messenger (pbuh) announced his death to sahaba r.a. I believe the word of Prophet (pbuh) but how do you prove it to those who don't.
                            There were communications because Arabs did have trade and communication (ferry or ships from a port near yemen or ) with that country and would have been confirmed later So I do not Doubt of Prophet(pbuh) words and nor his enemies did once he uttered a word or prophesy (read Ubay Ibn Khalaf, the Kafir's belief of Prophets word) Because Prophet (pbuh) never boasted anything even if he had THE BEST Chance to boast. Like during the death of his 1st son Ibrahim (raa) aged about 18 months died simultaneously there was a Sun eclipse and people started boasting'' see the sun is also sad its eclipsed '' BUT Prophet(pbuh) denied the sun does not eclipse for any ones death, Subhanallah , The Al Ameen , As Saadique the Prophet of Truth , never lied in his life time and if he said something he really meant it.

. Like When Prophet (pbuh ) MIRACULOUS journey on night of Mih'raj was debated asking Proofs by the JEWS & Meccan Kufar when Prophet (pbuh) told that I saw the Trade Caravan of (so& So- i think) returning on its way To Mecca 'and it happened exactly after two days that particular Caravan arrived in Mecca and Prophet(pbuh) told exactly description of Masjid Aqsa at Jerusalem even counting its windows etc ( a sight was shown immediately to him on all questions by Gibraeel(as) Giving Right information to a Jew and that was more miraculous than this because Prophet(pbuh) travelled from Mecca to Jerusalem and the Skies AND BACK within the same night.

Thanks you had asked about proof which brought up another Miracle oh Mihraj and Ubay Ibn Khalaf is discussed here. Though I have named the thread as '' 100 miracles'' some scholar says there are nearly 2000 miracles but they are high lightened like that of Ubay Ibn Khalf and many are embedded with in other incidents.

When I was a lad I used to think too much about Mihraj (asthaugfirullah)but when I see satellites travelling at a speed of 45000 kms per hour in space or UNIMAGINABLE 13 kms in a second or nearly a blink of our eye when Man can do this and we all believe NASA who does these, with less than a kilogram of his GOD GIVEN BRAIN , then WHY the CREATOR OF THAT MARVELLOUS BRAIN (7-8 inch diameter) can't do that ?

That's why in the sight of Allah swt this whole Earth's value is not even equal to ONE SIDE WING of a Fly . rightly said because see astronomy when comparing galaxy and the sun ( 100,000 times bigger than the earth) the SO BIG Sun is just a pencil dot. Subhanallah , and these Polytheists never understood EVEN THE MEANiNG OF 'GOD' leading to Multiple Gods and thats Shirk and the BIGGEST UNFORGIVBLE SIN (Biggest Blasphemy & Injustice against God) for which they will BURN forever.
                            My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Incident of Ubay Ibn Khalaf, The enemy of Prophet who believed the Word of Prophet 100 %

Edit : From Post 28
                              QUOTE=abdulmalik786;6162765]Brother where is the proof that the king died the same day when Allah's Messenger (pbuh) announced his death to sahaba r.a. I believe the word of Prophet (pbuh) but how do you prove it to those who don't.[/QUOTE]

The Miraculous Prophesy and death of an enemy Insulter Ubay Ibn Khalaf just by a scratch of aSpear

Ubay ibn khalaf used to Insult Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) while in Mecca by saying every time he met or saw him anywhere " I will kill you '' and ONCE Prophet Replied something like '' Inshallah, I will kill you '' and Ubay never expected these words and turned pale then listen to this note from a link (copy & paste)

Ibn ishaq related that: "when the messenger of allâh [pbuh] was going up the hillock, he was followed by ubai bin khalaf who was saying: ‘where is muhammad [pbuh]? either i kill him or i will be killed.’ the companions of muhammad [pbuh] said: ‘o messenger of allâh, do you mind if one of us combats with him?’ but the messenger of allâh [pbuh] said: ‘leave him!’ so when he drew nearer, the messenger of allâh [pbuh] took the spear from al-harith bin as-simma. he shivered violently in such a way that made all of them scatter in all directions violently and impulsively. then he faced him, observed his clavicle through a gap between the wide opening of the armour and the part of his neck enclosed by. he speared him in that spot. the effect of the stroke was so strong that it made him roll off his horse over and over. when he returned to quraish, they found that he had only had a small scratch in his neck. so when blood became congested he said: ‘by allâh, muhammad has killed me.’ hearing him say so, they said: ‘by allâh you are afraid to death. by allâh, you are possessed by a devil.’ he replied: ‘he had already told me when we were in makkah: ‘i will kill you.’ by allâh, had he spate on me, he would have killed me.’ eventually, the enemy of allâh breathed his last at a place called sarif, while they were taking him back to makkah."[ibn hisham 2/84; za'd al-ma'ad 2/97] in a version by abul-aswad, on the authority of ‘urwa: he was lowing like a bull and saying: "by the one in whose hand is my soul, if (the pain) i am suffering from now were distributed among the people of al-majaz, it would cause them to die."[mukhtasar seerat ar-rasool p.250]
                              My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by abdulmalik786 View Post

Bukhari Volume 4, Book 56, Number 824 :Narrated by Anas bin Malik
                                The Prophet had informed us of the death of Ja'far and Zaid before the news of their death reached us, and his eyes were shedding tears.

(THIS WAS DURING THE BATTLE OF MUTAH WHEN THE ARMY WAS FAR AWAY BY MORE THAN 300-500 KMS & PROPHET WAS DELIVERING THE SERMON on his pulpit )

(BUKHARI Book #56, Hadith #782) Narrated Anas: Once during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle, the people of Medina suffered from drought. So while the Prophet was delivering a sermon on a Friday a man got up saying, "O Allah's Apostle! The HORSES and sheep have perished. Will you invoke Allah to bless us with rain?" The Prophet lifted both his hands and invoked. The sky at that time was as clear as glass. Suddenly a wind blew, raising clouds that gathered together, and it started raining heavily. We came out (of the Mosque) wading through the flowing water till we reached our homes. It went on raining till the next Friday, when the same man or some other man stood up and said, "O Allah's Apostle! The houses have collapsed; please invoke Allah to withhold the rain." On that the Prophet smiled and said, "O Allah, (let it rain) around us and not on us." I then looked at the clouds to see them separating forming a sort of a crown
                                round Medina. (BUKHARI Book #56, Hadith #782)

NOBLE QURAN VERSE EXPOSES HYPOCRITES THEIR CHEIF SALUL(3323) TIRMIDHI

Sayyidina Zayd ibn Arqam (RA) narrated: I was with my uncle when I heard Abdullah ibn Ubayy ibn Salul say to his friends. "Expend not on those who are with Allah’s Messenger until they disperse." (63: 2) "If we return to Al-Madinah, the mightier ones of it will expel there from the meaner ones."(63 : 8) I mentioned that to my uncle who mentioned that to the Prophet (SAW) . The Prophet (SAW) called me and I narrated to him (what I had heard). So, Allah’s Messenger (SAW) sent for Abdullah ibn Ubayy and his friends who swore that they did not say that. Thus, Allah’s Messenger (SAW) belied me and accepted his word. This brought me a feeling as had never affected me, and I confined myself to my home. My uncle said to me. “You had no intention but that Allah’s Messenger should belie you and become angry.” But, Allah revealed: "When the hypocrites come to you...." (63 : 10) Allah’s Messenger sent for me, recited it and said, “Surely, Allah has proved you true.”
                                [Ahmed 19305, Bukhari 4900, Muslim 2772]

Bukari Volume 4, Book 56, Number 779 :Narrated by 'Abdullah
                                We used to consider miracles as Allah's Blessings, but you people consider them to be a warning. Once we were with Allah's Apostle on a journey, and we ran short of water. He said, "Bring the water remaining with you." The people brought a utensil containing a little water. He placed his hand in it and said, "Come to the blessed water, and the Blessing is from Allah." I saw the water flowing from among the fingers of Allah's Apostle , and no doubt, we heard the meal glorifying Allah, when it was being eaten (by him).

Volume 4, Book 56, Number 771 :Narrated by Imran bin Husain
                                ''........................ So the Prophet ordered that her two water-skins be brought and he rubbed the mouths of the water-skins. As we were thirsty, we drank till we quenched our thirst and we were forty men. We also filled all our waterskins and other utensils with water, but we did not water the camels. The waterskin was so full that it was almost about to burst. The Prophet then said, "Bring what (foodstuff) you have." So some dates and pieces of bread were collected for the lady, and when she went to her people, she said, "I have met either the greatest magician or a prophet as the people claim." So Allah guided the people of that village through that lady. She embraced Islam and they all embraced Islam.

Volume 4, Book 56, Number 772 :narrated by Anas
                                A bowl of water was brought to the Prophet while he was at Az-Zawra. He placed his hand in it and the water started flowing among his fingers. All the people performed ablution (with that water). Qatada asked Anas, "How many people were you?" Anas replied, "Three hundred or nearly three-hundred."

Bukari Volume 4, Book 56, Number 833 :Narrated by Anas
                                Once two men from the companions of Allah's Apostle went out of the house of the Prophet on a very dark night. They were accompanied by two things that resembled two lamps lighting the way in front of them, and when they parted, each of them was accompanied by one of those two things (lamps) till they reached their homes.

( MUSLIM :Book #038, Hadith #6694)Jabir reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) came back from a journey and as he was near Medina, there was such a violent gale that the mountain seemed to be pressed. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: This wind has perhaps been made to blow for the death of a hypocrite, and as he reached Medina a notorious hypocrite from amongst the hypocrites had died
                                My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Working...
                                X