Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

100 Miracles of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 100 Miracles of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)

PROPHET CAN LOOK BACK WITHOUT TURNING HIS BACK

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 12 :: Hadith 708
    Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "You see me facing the Qibla; but, by Allah, nothing is hidden from me regarding your bowing and submissiveness and I see you from behind my back."

& INCIDENTS PROVING THIS

Ahmad (9504) narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) led us in praying Zuhr, and in the last row there was a man who prayed badly. When he said the salaam, the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) called him and said: “O So and so, do you not fear Allah? Do you not see how you pray. You think that you could hide from me some of what you do, but by Allah I can see behind me as well as I can see in front of me.”

Classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani (may Allah have mercy on him) in Mishkaat al-Masaabeeh (no. 811)

& ANOTHER INCIDENT

Muslim :: Book 4 : Hadith 1537
    'Abdullah b. Sarjis reported: A person entered the mosque, while the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) was leading the dawn prayer. He observed two rak'ahs in a corner of the mosque, and then joined the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) in prayer.
    When the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) had pronounced salutations (he had concluded the prayer), he said: O, so and so, which one out of these two prayers did you count (as your Fard prayer), the one that you observed alone or the prayer that you observed with us?

PROPHESY OF HIS DEMISE BEFORE A DECADE & CHOOSING HIS HEREAFTER OVER WORLD OF LUXURY

Malik :: Book 21 : Hadith 21.14.32
    Yahya related to me from Malik from Abu'n-Nadr, the mawla of Umar ibn Ubaydullah that he had heard that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said over the martyrs of Uhud, "I testify for them." Abu Bakr as-Siddiq said, "Messenger of Allah! Are we not their brothers? We entered Islam as they entered Islam and we did jihad as they did jihad." The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Yes, but I do not know what you will do after me." Abu Bakr wept profusely and said, "Are we really going to out-live you!"

Muslim :: Book 31 : Hadith 5869
    Abu Sa'id reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) sat on the pulpit and said: Allah gave a choice to His servant that he may opt the beauties of the world or that which is with Him and the servant chose that which was with Him. Thereupon Abu Bakr wept and he wept bitterly and said: Let our fathers and our mothers be taken as ransom for you. It was Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) who had been given the choice and Abu Bakr knew it better than us, and Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) is reported to have said: Behold, of all people the most generous toward me in regard to his companionship and his property was Abu Bakr and were I to choose anyone as my bosom friend, I would have chosen Abu Bakr as my dear friend, but (for him) I cherish Islamic brotherliness and love. There shall be left open no window in the mosque except Abu Bakr's window.

Bukhari :: Book 5 :: Volume 58 :: Hadith 244
    Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: Allah's Apostle sat on the pulpit and said, "Allah has given one of His Slaves the choice of receiving the splendor and luxury of the worldly life whatever he likes or to accept the good (of the Hereafter) which is with Allah. So he has chosen that good which is with Allah." On that Abu Bakr wept and said, "Our fathers and mothers be sacrificed for you."

We became astonished at this. The people said, "Look at this old man! (meaning Abu Bakr ) Allah's Apostle talks about a Slave of Allah to whom He has given the option to choose either the splendor of this worldly life or the good which is with Him, while he says. 'our fathers and mothers be sacrificed for you." But it was Allah's Apostle who had been given option, and Abu Bakr knew it better than we. Allah's Apostle added, "No doubt, I am indebted to Abu Bakr more than to anybody else regarding both his companionship and his wealth. And if I had to take a Khalil from my followers, I would certainly have taken Abu Bakr, but the fraternity of Islam is. sufficient. Let no door (i.e. Khoukha) of the Mosque remain open, except the door of Abu Bakr."

Muslim :: Book 31 : Hadith 5990
    'A'isha, the wife of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him), reported that he used to say: Never a prophet dies in a state that he is not made to see his abode in Paradise, and then given a choice. 'A'isha said that when Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) was about to leave the world, his head was over her thigh and he had fallen into swoon three times. When he felt relief his eyes were fixed at the ceiling. He then said: O Allah, along with the high companions (i. e. along with the Apostles who live in the most elevated place of the Paradise). (On hearing these words), I then said (to myself) He is not going to opt us and I remembered a hadith which he had narrated to us as he was healthy and in which he said: No prophet dies until he sees his abode in Paradise, he is then given a choice. 'A'isha said: These were the last words which Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) spoke (the words are): O Allah, with companions on High.
    Last edited by talibilm09; 06-05-17, 12:44 PM.
    My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post

Bump, This is one of the greatest Miracle of Prophet :saw: which can be proved even today through Science like the dates of the Noble Quran copy at the Tashkent and copies at the Uk proved by unbiased Radio Carbon Analysis with links in the above post by the presence of the Rima Ariadaeus a linear rile on the moon at 6.4°N 14.0°E. It is named after the crater Ariadaeus, which marks its eastern end. Over 300 kilometers long, it is thought to have been formed when a section of the Moon's crust sank down between two parallel fault lines (making it a graben or fault trough) ..https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splitting_of_the_moon

and also the Peraman Cheraman Mosque which I had myself visited it who was The Hindu King of India who reverted to Islam after witnessing the Split of the moon with his own eyes with proofs from books and notes outside the Islamic records as the Dutch and Hindu temple records and many other records prove the genuinty of this Miracle supported by more than 11 sahih Hadith mentioned in this thread
      bump FOR THE QUESTION ON MAURICE BUCAILLE

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...urice-Bucaille
      Last edited by talibilm09; 17-06-17, 11:30 AM.
      My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

EDIT : Like to add this in the above post . Just checked the wiki link which i had posted in # 23 just in last october 2014 which had described Crater Rima Ariadaeus in a better and more clear way with exact location and the distance of atleast clearly visible 300 kms (as quoted in the old post of # 23) but now seems it has edited by some Islamaphobes which ONLY proves my Earlier claims that they are working day and night to change records, create double records creating to disprove Islam which is nothing new as Prophesied by this Noble Quran 's words before 1400 years

Noble Quran 61:8 ''They intend to put out the Light of Allah (i.e. the religion of Islam, this Quran, and Prophet Muhammad SAW) with their mouths. But Allah will complete His Light even though the disbelievers hate (it).''
        bumped bump FOR THE QUESTION ON MAURICE BUCAILLE

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...urice-Bucaille
        Last edited by talibilm09; 17-06-17, 11:30 AM.
        My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

SUBSTANTIATING ON THE PROOFS OF MOON SPLIT & THE CONSEQUENT ACCEPTANCE OF ISLAM BY THE FIRST HINDU KING IN 629 AD ( 3 years before Prophet's PBUH's Demise)

The words "split the moon" appear in 11 hadith(s) in Bukhari translation.

(1) Narrated Abdullah bin Masud: During the lifetime of the Prophet the moon was split into two parts and on that the Prophet said, "Bear witness (to thus)." (Book #56, Hadith #830)

(2) Narrated Anas: That the Meccan people requested Allah's Apostle to show them a miracle, and so he showed them the splitting of the moon. (Book #56, Hadith #831)

(3) Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: the moon was split into two parts during the lifetime of the Prophet. (Book #56, Hadith #832)

Historical documentation of the splitting of the moon:

The Indian history has recorded the name of one of their kings, Chakrawati Farmas, who is claimed to have witnessed the event of the splitting of the moon. An Indian historical manuscript [The Indian manuscript is kept in the India Office Library, London, which has reference number: Arabic, 2807, 152-173. It is quoted in the book “Muhammad Rasulullah,” by M. Hamidullah (2)] reports that:

“There is a very old tradition in Malabar, South-West Coast of India, that Chakrawati Farmas, one of their kings had observed the splitting of the moon, the celebrated miracle of the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) at Mecca, and learning, on inquiry, that there was a prediction of the coming of a Messenger of God from Arabia, he appointed his son as regent and set out to meet him. He embraced Islam at the hand of the Prophet, and when returning home, at the direction of the Prophet, he died at the port of Zafar. This information is in an Indian manuscript kept in the “India Office Library”, which contains several other details about King Chakrawati Farmas.

The Indian king that visited the Prophet (peace be upon him) is mentioned in the Books of Hadith. In al-Hakim’s Mustadrak[3] it is reported that Abu Sa’id al-Khudri said: “Then the King of India gave Allah’s Messenger (peace be upon him) a gift, a bottle of pickle that had ginger in it. The Holy Prophet distributed it among his Companions. I also received a piece of it to eat.”

It is known that the king became a Companion through meeting the Messenger (peace be upon him) and believing in him and dying as such.
          Islamic references preserve the story of this Companion, who came from India. Imam Ibn Hajar al-‘Asqalani has mentioned him in al-Isabah and in Lisan al-Mizan.[4] He says that his name was (Sirbanak), the name he is known by among the Arabs.

It is due to this incident about their king, the people of Malabar became the first community in India to accept Islam. Subsequently, they increased their trade with Arabs, as the Arab ships used to pass by their shores on the way to China before the advent of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

(Mustadrak al-Hakim/ kitab al-‘At’imah, Vol. 4, p. 150.)

Related info about the splitting of the Moon in the quote above.. The link for above quote is http://www.quranandscience.com/quran...qhistoricallyq

The fact (not Myth- as called by an anti Islam Sadasivan,) that is popular among the Kerala Muslims goes like this: Once Cheraman Perumal was walking with his queen in the palace, when he witnessed the splitting of moon. Shocked by this, he informed his astronomers to note down the exact time of moon split. Then, when a bunch of Arab merchants visited his palace, he asked them about this incident. Their answers led the King to Mecca, where he met Mohammed and converted to Islam. Mohammed named him as Thiya-uj-uddan. Then, the king wrote letters to his kingdom to accept Islam and follow the teachings of Malik bin Deenar(Razdhiyallahu anhu). Accompanied by Malik, Cheraman Perumal died on the way back to India. But the crew visited Musiris and gave the letter to the chieftain there, who welcomed them and helped in the construction of the first mosque in India. Arathalli temple was converted to Juma Masjid in 629 A.D and the crew settled around the mosque.[3] (from wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheraman_Perumal_myths)

Malik bin Deenar :RA: accepted Islam directly from Muhammed . He went to the Indian Subcontinent by the order of Muhammed with Tajuddeen Cheraman Perumal, who also accepted Islam (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malik_Deenar ) as quoted in wiki

''....Ten years after the arrival of Cheraman Perumal, with Muhammed's journey to heaven, the news took them all back to Medina. But a few days later Malik Ibn Habeeb came to see the sacred visage in his dream. Muhammed advised them never reject sultan’s words to carry on their mission to India as fast as they can. Muhammed added: “The journey is more useful, it will fetch many pleasant things.” Hearing these holy words, they began to prepare for the journey, for that they arranged two ships. Sharaf Ibn Malik Deenar (radhiyallahu anhu), his brother Malik Deenar, Malik Ibn Habeeb, his wife Qumariya, his children, and some slaves soon set out for Malabar. One of their ships anchored in Madurakkara (Tamil Nadu), which was called ‘Taqipatanam’ in ancient times. In that place Taqudeen became the Amir and erected there a Juma mosque ''

P.s. Its important to note that Non Muslim historians like Sadasivan, K.M Panikkar have tried to portray this as a Myth, because its their usual style of history like the one of Madurai Veeran , a Robin Hood Character who was once the top most wanted list in the police then since he was robbing wealth from the Rich and distributing to the poor but was transformed to a deity a famous God, in a matter of just 300 years , he is popular untill Malaysia hindus with a temple there (Naudubillah, taking Man as God' and was promoted by these obsessed with Myth, people. Like always say a stupid thinks as other as stupid, A Liar thinks others as Liar similarly are some of these so called historians.

Bump, This is one of the greatest Miracle of Prophet :saw: which can be proved even today through Science like the dates of the Noble Quran copy at the Tashkent and copies at the Uk proved by unbiased Radio Carbon Analysis with links in the above post by the presence of the Rima Ariadaeus a linear rile on the moon at 6.4°N 14.0°E. It is named after the crater Ariadaeus, which marks its eastern end. Over 300 kilometers long, it is thought to have been formed when a section of the Moon's crust sank down between two parallel fault lines (making it a graben or fault trough) ..https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splitting_of_the_moon

and also the Peraman Cheraman Mosque which I had myself visited it who was The Hindu King of India who reverted to Islam after witnessing the Split of the moon with his own eyes with proofs from books and notes outside the Islamic records as the Dutch and Hindu temple records and many other records prove the genuinty of this Miracle supported by more than 11 sahih Hadith mentioned in this thread

Substantiating on the proofs of the first Masjid built India in 629 AD (3 years before the demise of our Prophet Muhammad ) which was built with the support of the local Hindu King, Cheraman Perumal is witnessed here by an Non Muslim TV in India

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Enn5IEZtNuk

Note : But there are also attempts to confuse it with another Mali bin Dinar (rahmuthulah alay),said to be a pious Imaam who came after few centuries.
          Last edited by talibilm09; 22-06-17, 07:38 AM.
          My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Asalam, Peace

Continuing on the Records, evidences about The Miracle of Moon splitting in the above quote Just a week ago I unexpectedly had a chance to Visit near Kerala so I had travelled a little further Just to visit, Kasargod where is another Jumma Masjid built around or after 629 AD by the King together with Prophet's companion Malik Bin Deenar (radiyallahu anhu) but the videos recorded in our Tab could not be loaded but will try it later, inshallah.

Its a big place next to the Sea through which they had arrived here. The Masjid's Mihrab is as small and the roofs are made of solid wood (think red wood) but was strengthened later as in the old photos of Prophets masjid and the grave of Malik bin Dinar(Raa) is outside on the left side of the Masjid. The whole corridor could be in 10's of acres with institutions with Malik Deenar (raa)'s name and they showed me a stone slab at the back of the Masjid which has a miracle story is told and also its said some Rods of stones were brought by Malik Bin Dinar which were embedded in several Masjid (7-9)they built during his time itself but a pity all was in their local language & urdu that was a difficult to communicate and their staffs were busy and could not have a clear conversation except they said this is 1400 years old Masjid in a little Urdu. I bought a book from them of 80 + pages which seems very secular with some anti Islamic historian views printed too. Here are some additional info from the book a few of the many, many worth noting.

pg 40''........for Imam Tabari the author of many celebrated works recorded obviously in his renowned work 'Firdausul Hikmah '' that Cheraman Perumal called on the Prophet (pbuh) and stayed with him for seventeen days.Then he returned to Kerala.

pg 46 ''........ We can easily calculate that Cheraman Perumal was a contemporary king to Prophet(pbuh) if the reference of Dr Barnell who had done a plenty of researches in the issue of the Kings conversion is Right (citation- kerala muslim Charithram ,pg 52) a local history book.

pg47 ;;....... we can see some words in 'Jagath Guru ' a famous work in kannada language when I went to Malabar of Arabia in the period of 'satyagraha'. I came to read some sanskrit documents in a Hindu Temple. they tell about the conversion of the King (citation Dutch Records of Arakkal pg 29)'' I was astonished a day by the separation of Moon. I enquired many astrologists about the incident they all said. Your Excellency, Arabia witnessed a Sacred birth,His Religion is an only way to receive all the worldly and the hereafter fortunes,this Occurrence is connected with him................''

Other Scientific proofs is the Rima Ariadaeus is a linear rile on the Moon at 6.4°N 14.0°E. It is named after the crater Ariadaeus, which marks its eastern end. Over 300 kilometers long, it is thought to have been formed when a section of the Moon's crust sank down between two parallel fault lines (making it a graben or fault trough)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splitting_of_the_moon

NASA photograph from Apollo 10 in 1969shows A scar, Rima Ariadaeus on the surface of the moon alleged to be evidence of a healed split

Though a true believer does not need proofs as these because he is confident about the truth speaking of The Noble Quran and its Prophet (pbuh), and his companions and his righteous followers as in this case regarding the authenticity and age of the Caliph Uthman's Quran in Tashkent where we had given the date from our Islamic history of 653 AD only to be proved CORRECT by Radio carbon analysis test by The Oxford Lab under in charge of the Christies Auction Company who normally auction Antiquities worth millions of dollars ,in the thread post # 132

The above quote which was posted on

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...n-of-god/page4

The above quote which was posted on 16-10-2014 as post # 23 was missed to be added in the previous post which was on the Substantiating the proofs on the first Masjid built in India in 1929 AD while our Prophet was still alive at Medina !!!, by the reverted Hindu King who reverted on seeing the Miracle of Moons split by himself !and his Queen !!! which are recorded by proofs out of Islamic Records such as the Dutch & Hindu records as in above quote which was personally witnessed by me _ talibilm09
            Last edited by talibilm09; 27-06-17, 04:58 AM.
            My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

THE MIRACLE OR PROPHESY OF KNOWLEDGE 'ABOUT THE SOUL'' WHICH HOLDS ON FOR 1438 YEARS TILL NOW AND FOR EVER

Bukhari :: Book 9 :: Volume 92 :: Hadith 400
              Narrated Ibn Masud:I was with the Prophet at one of the farms of Medina while he was leaning on a date palm leaf-stalk. He passed by a group of Jews and some of them said to the other, Ask him (the Prophet) about the spirit. Some others said, "Do not ask him, lest he should tell you what you dislike" But they went up to him and said, "O Abal Qasim! Inform us bout the spirit." The Prophet stood up for a while, waiting. I realized that he was being Divinely Inspired, so I kept away from him till the inspiration was over. Then the Prophet said, "(O Muhammad) they ask you regarding the spirit, Say: The spirit its knowledge is with my Lord (i.e., nobody has its knowledge except Allah)" ( Quran 17.85)

(This is a miracle of the Qur'an THROUGH HIS PROPHET that all the scientists up till now AFTER 10.000 FOLDS of scientific development do not know about the spirit, i.e, how life comes to a body and how it goes away at its death) (See Hadith No. 245, Vol. 6)

SPEAKING OF THE WOLF & THE COW

Bukhari :: Book 3 :: Volume 39 :: Hadith 517
              Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "While a man was riding a cow, it turned towards him and said, 'I have not been created for this purpose (i.e. carrying), I have been created for sloughing." The Prophet added, "I, Abu Bakr and 'Umar believe in the story." The Prophet went on, "A wolf caught a sheep, and when the shepherd chased it, the wolf said, 'Who will be its guard on the day of wild beasts, when there will be no shepherd for it except me?' "After narrating it, the Prophet said, "I, Abu Bakr and 'Umar too believe it." Abu Salama (a sub-narrator) said, "Abu Bakr and 'Umar were not present then." (It has been written that a wolf also spoke to one of the companions of the Prophet near Medina as narrated in Fatah-al-Bari:

Narrated Unais bin 'Amr: Ahban bin Aus said, "I was amongst my sheep. Suddenly a wolf caught a sheep and I shouted at it. The wolf sat on its tail and addressed me, saying, 'Who will look after it (i.e. the sheep) when you will be busy and not able to look after it? Do you forbid me the provision which Allah has provided me?' " Ahban added, "I clapped my hands and said, 'By Allah, I have never seen anything more curious and wonderful than this!' On that the wolf said, 'There is something (more curious) and wonderful than this; that is, Allah's Apostle in those palm trees, inviting people to Allah (i.e. Islam).' "Unais bin 'Amr further said, "Then Ahban went to Allah's Apostle and informed him what happened and embraced Islam.)" palm trees or other trees and share the fruits with me."
              Last edited by talibilm09; 02-10-17, 03:44 AM.
              My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

THE MIRACLE OR PROPHESY OF KNOWLEDGE 'ABOUT THE SOUL'' WHICH HOLDS ON FOR 1438 YEARS TILL NOW AND FOR EVER

Bukhari :: Book 9 :: Volume 92 :: Hadith 400
                Narrated Ibn Masud:I was with the Prophet at one of the farms of Medina while he was leaning on a date palm leaf-stalk. He passed by a group of Jews and some of them said to the other, Ask him (the Prophet) about the spirit. Some others said, "Do not ask him, lest he should tell you what you dislike" But they went up to him and said, "O Abal Qasim! Inform us bout the spirit." The Prophet stood up for a while, waiting. I realized that he was being Divinely Inspired, so I kept away from him till the inspiration was over. Then the Prophet said, "(O Muhammad) they ask you regarding the spirit, Say: The spirit its knowledge is with my Lord (i.e., nobody has its knowledge except Allah)" ( Quran 17.85)

(This is a miracle of the Qur'an THROUGH HIS PROPHET that all the scientists up till now AFTER 10.000 FOLDS of scientific development do not know about the spirit, i.e, how life comes to a body and how it goes away at its death) (See Hadith No. 245, Vol. 6)
                All the scientist up till now AFTER 10.000 FOLDS of scientific development still know nothing about pink unicorns (or Russell's teapot).

Is there a possibility that the both mystic things don't exist at all? and are just in our imagination and beliefs?

Comment

Originally posted by yuri.g View Post
                  All the scientist up till now AFTER 10.000 FOLDS of scientific development still know nothing about pink unicorns (or Russell's teapot).

Is there a possibility that the both mystic things don't exist at all? and are just in our imagination and beliefs?
                  Kindly do not derail this thread from its objective, you can open your new thread for your Questions. Thanks
                  My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Working...
                  X