X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why jesus is not the son of god ?

Peace of greetings for those who strive to be guided,

Why is Jesus not the Son of God ?

The Best Logic Reply is the Video. Kindly give a chance to your Consciences , do not suppress it . Since its your Duty to search God like you search even in the simplest things needed for your Life. But God is the TOP MOST IMPORTANT need of Life.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sREemKFBJX8

May The All Mighty, Lord guide us all, Ameen.
    My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Re: Why jesus is not the son of god ?

Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post
    Peace of greetings for those who strive to be guided,

Why is Jesus not the Son of God ?

The Best Logic Reply is the Video. Kindly give a chance to your Consciences , do not suppress it . Since its your Duty to search God like you search even in the simplest things needed for your Life. But God is the TOP MOST IMPORTANT need of Life.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sREemKFBJX8

May The All Mighty, Lord guide us all, Ameen.
    talibilm09

In the video you provided the Muslim speaker says that in John 3:16 words "only-begotten Son" is interpolation which is BIG LIE.
    Do you desire to quench your thirst for the knowledge of God? Then search for and follow God’s guidance, and you can be sure that he will satisfy the desires of your heart. Learn God's word and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.—سَبِّحُوا يَاهَ!‏

Comment

Originally posted by Causative View Post
      talibilm09

In the video you provided the Muslim speaker says that in John 3:16 words "only-begotten Son" is interpolation which is BIG LIE.
      http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/John-3-16/

Viewing the King James Version. Click to switch to 1611 King James Version of John 3:16.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

- King James Bible "Authorized Version", Cambridge Edition

So who is a Liar, sir ?
      My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/John-3-16/

Viewing the King James Version. Click to switch to 1611 King James Version of John 3:16.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

- King James Bible "Authorized Version", Cambridge Edition

So who is a Liar, sir ?
        talibilm09

In the video you provided Muslim speaker said that the words "
        begotten Son" is interpolation. But you quoted from KJV Bible John 3:16 wich contains the words "begotten son". So the Muslim speaker was lier speaker.
        Do you desire to quench your thirst for the knowledge of God? Then search for and follow God’s guidance, and you can be sure that he will satisfy the desires of your heart. Learn God's word and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.—سَبِّحُوا يَاهَ!‏

Comment

talibilm09

In the video you provided Muslim speaker said that the words "
          begotten Son" is interpolation. But you quoted from KJV Bible John 3:16 wich contains the words "begotten son". So the Muslim speaker was lier speaker.
          This is the same Muslim speaker who debated with Dr William Cambell and won 100 % before a decade or 13 years exactly about William's book blaspheming Islam.'

so KJV is not bible isn't it ? how about this bible ?

John 3:16 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

16 “For God so loved the world, that He gave His [a]only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.
          My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

This is the same Muslim speaker who debated with Dr William Cambell and won 100 % before a decade or 13 years exactly about William's book blaspheming Islam.'

so KJV is not bible isn't it ? how about this bible ?

John 3:16 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

16 “For God so loved the world, that He gave His [a]only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.
            talibilm09

What you try to prove here makes that muslim speaker lier. Do you realise it?

Comment

talibilm09

What you try to prove here makes that muslim speaker lier. Do you realise it?
              Describe how;s that, i don't get it. I am trying to Prove that by saying 'begotten son ; you are blaspheming God.
              My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Describe how;s that, i don't get it.
                talibilm09

You don't get it?! The Muslim speaker in the video you provided is lying. He says that in John 3:16 the word "begotten" interpolation. But it is not an interpolation. So when he says it is, he is lying. Did you not get it now?

Comment

talibilm09

You don't get it?! The Muslim speaker in the video you provided is lying. He says that in John 3:16 the word "begotten" interpolation. But it is not an interpolation. So when he says it is, he is lying. Did you not get it now?
                  Yes he says that is the Distortion of Bible . What's wrong in that ? which is the Basis of trinity we Muslims reject
                  My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Yes he says that is the Distortion of Bible . What's wrong in that ? which is the Basis of trinity we Muslims reject
                    talibilm09

He says that the Christian scholars admit that in Jihn 3:16 word "begotten" is interpolation. He said lie to the listeners.

John 3:16 does not talk about trinity. The main point what I made in my previous posts with you was and is that the Muslim speaker is a BIG LIAR!

He lied to the audience by saying the in John 3:16 the word "begotten" is interpolation. The word "begotten" is in the Greek manuscripts and therefore it is not an interpolation.

Why does your Muslim speaker lies?! Answer is: Because by lies he want to mislead innocent listeners.

Comment

talibilm09

He says that the Christian scholars admit that in Jihn 3:16 word "begotten" is interpolation. He said lie to the listeners.

John 3:16 does not talk about trinity. The main point what I made in my previous posts with you was and is that the Muslim speaker is a BIG LIAR!

He lied to the audience by saying the in John 3:16 the word "begotten" is interpolation. The word "begotten" is in the Greek manuscripts and therefore it is not an interpolation.

Why does your Muslim speaker lies?! Answer is: Because by lies he want to mislead innocent listeners.
                      He says actually the word ''begotten'' has been removed by the NEW REVISED VERSIONS of Bible but its still present as i quoted in 2 verses who had not removed it
                      why ? your answers please.
                      My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

He says actually the word ''begotten'' has been removed by the NEW REVISED VERSIONS of Bible
                        talibilm09

NO. What he said is this: In John 3:16 the word "begotten" is interpolation. No matter he repeats it or not, he said lie! If some one says Muhammad was a liar should I repeat it?!

but its still present as i quoted in 2 verses who had not removed it
                        why ? your answers please.
                        You and your Muslim speaker must ask this type of questions to NRV Translators not me.

John 3:16 says: "For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, so that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life".

If you and your Muslim speaker go and check all oldest Greek Manuscripts will see that the word "begotten" has its canonical place in this verse. But when the Muslim speaker lies to innocent audience, it is a shame if not more.

Comment

talibilm09

NO. What he said is this: In John 3:16 the word "begotten" is interpolation. No matter he repeats it or not, he said lie! If some one says Muhammad was a liar should I repeat it?!

You and your Muslim speaker must ask this type of questions to NRV Translators not me.

John 3:16 says: "For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, so that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life".

If you and your Muslim speaker go and check all oldest Greek Manuscripts will see that the word "begotten" has its canonical place in this verse. But when the Muslim speaker lies to innocent audience, it is a shame if not more.
                          If you are incapable to answer this simple question of the 21st century but you asked the Muslims questions of the 7 th century and You were going crazy about it if we did not answer,lol, So always try to put yourselves in other's shoes before scolding others or the Muslim answerers as ABUSIVE :rotfl: shows you what sort of a person you are. Remember stupid thinks other as stupids and a Liar thinks others as Liars.

But do not try to turn the tables, Nor the speaker lied but its the deficiency your capability of understanding is very weak as Zeeshan pointed out in the below quote of # 412 in your thread ''Question to Muslim about Islam and Quran'' or its the same strategy of yours as I say acting asleep or try to act as you do not t understand or realise, when we give our Valid answers of Reasoning..

Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post
                          Actually, your mind can't accept the simple answer. Can I suggest a psychiatrist?
                          May be I have to start A new thread asking Christians on the forum about this VERY simple question of the Modern Era and nota question before 2 Millennium

'' The Speaker in OP says actually the word ''begotten'' has been removed by the NEW REVISED VERSIONS of Bible but its still present in 2 verses had not been removed in 1) King James Version of John 3:16. 2)John 3:16 New American Standard Bible (NASB) or posts # 3 & 5
                          Why ? Can the Esteemed Christians answer Please ?
                          My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

'' The Speaker in OP says actually the word ''begotten'' has been removed by the NEW REVISED VERSIONS of Bible but its still present in 2 verses had not been removed in 1) King James Version of John 3:16. 2)John 3:16 New American Standard Bible (NASB) or posts # 3 & 5
                            Why ?
                            talibilm09

There are people like you (Muslims) who refuse to accept the truth. The NRV translate comity has chosen to not take in consideration what the oldest manuscripts represent and they omitted the word "begotten" from their translation. But still it does not change the fact that the word "begotten" is used in John 3:16.

Comment

talibilm09

Please bring us this Greek manuscript so we can confirm your assertion. Until then, we will have accept that you are a liar.
                              Watch those eyes

Comment

Working...
                              X