Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why jesus is not the son of god ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Re: Why jesus is not the son of god ?

    Originally posted by starrynight11 View Post
    The link doesn't work.
    starrynight11

    http://www.codexsinaiticus.org/en/manuscript.aspx?book=36&chapter=3&lid=en&side=r&ve rse=15&zoomSlider=0


    For me works:


    http://a.pix.ge/v/caowz.jpg
    Do you desire to quench your thirst for the knowledge of God? Then search for and follow God’s guidance, and you can be sure that he will satisfy the desires of your heart. Learn God's word and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.—سَبِّحُوا يَاهَ!‏

    Comment


      #32
      Re: Why jesus is not the son of god ?

      Originally posted by Davud View Post
      You don't know anything.
      Davud

      Really? Let us see together who know what:

      The translators of the King James Bible should have been faithful people, but they were not.
      I know many translation of Qur'an and the translators were not faithful people. But I know one thing which looks like you don't know: If a translator was unfaithful, does not mean that all other translators are unfaithful too. So be honest and neutral when you trying to pretend that you are reasoning impartially. We have in hand thausends of manuscripts therefore you can't say that the NT text was corrupted. After considering the facts and when I see that you make this statement:
      They added the Comma Johanneum to make it look like the trinity is in the so called textus receptus. So if these translators manipulated a major thing in the Bible within a few years of the translation work, you can calculate how many errors are in the Bible over many thousand of years.
      It proves that You aether know nothing or trying to twist the facts to mislead innocent people. I think it is the second one unfortunately.
      Best Regards
      Davud
      after what you did, that's not cool.
      Do you desire to quench your thirst for the knowledge of God? Then search for and follow God’s guidance, and you can be sure that he will satisfy the desires of your heart. Learn God's word and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.—سَبِّحُوا يَاهَ!‏

      Comment


        #33
        Re: Why jesus is not the son of god ?

        Ok, then please explain why the translators of the King James Bible added the following words:
        1 John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

        Best Regards
        Davud

        Comment


          #34
          Re: Why jesus is not the son of god ?

          Originally posted by Davud View Post
          Ok, then please explain why the translators of the King James Bible added the following words:
          1 John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
          Davud

          To mislead people. Now give me the next question, I know what is it anyway.
          Do you desire to quench your thirst for the knowledge of God? Then search for and follow God’s guidance, and you can be sure that he will satisfy the desires of your heart. Learn God's word and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.—سَبِّحُوا يَاهَ!‏

          Comment


            #35
            Re: Why jesus is not the son of god ?

            Originally posted by Causative View Post

            There are more thousands of Greek Manuscripts. The oldest manuscripts contain the word "begotten". For example: Codex Sinaiticus! On the bellow link is an English translation of the Codext and itself the Greek Manuscript as well if you can read old greek:


            http://codexsinaiticus.org/en/manusc...6&zoomSlider=0

            .
            No old manuscripts contain the word "begotten" because that is an English word!

            Sinaiticus is not that old anyway, even if it is the oldest one that Christians have, it doesn't go back to even within a century or two of Christ and the apostles!

            there are mainly two Greek words translated as begotten in the NT, the one used in John 3:16 in reference to Jesus is monogenes which means only born and does not contain any form of the other word translated as begotten, which is gennao which is the word used every time the NT says "so and so BEGAT so and so".

            In other words, gennao is the term that implies sexual origin of birth, whereas monogenes only means "brought into being" without any sexual connotations.

            Early Christians should have been aware that it was blasphemy to imply that the Most High sexually begat children, but they were not careful enough with their words OR their translators were not careful enough with their words to avoid that sexual connotation.

            Every pagan religion I know of has gods who sexually begat children in one way or another and the world was predominately pagan in the early days of Christianity, so the non-sexual origin of Jesus should have been declared VERY distinctly and he should not have been referenced by any Greek word that implied that he was sexually begotten. Christians today should have no problem in recognizing and acknowledging that fact.
            The Quran is a plain statement to men, a guidance and instruction to those who fear Allah, So lose not heart nor fall into despair, for ye MUST gain mastery if ye are true in faith. 3:138, 139 http://www.scribd.com/doc/116767121/...rlasting-Gospe

            Comment


              #36
              Re: Why jesus is not the son of god ?

              Originally posted by eldon View Post
              there are mainly two Greek words translated as begotten in the NT, the one used in John 3:16 in reference to Jesus is monogenes which means only born and does not contain any form of the other word translated as begotten,
              eldon

              I suggest you to refer the Greek-English dictionaries and will get out of the confusion you are in. Honestly brother.
              Do you desire to quench your thirst for the knowledge of God? Then search for and follow God’s guidance, and you can be sure that he will satisfy the desires of your heart. Learn God's word and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.—سَبِّحُوا يَاهَ!‏

              Comment


                #37
                Re: Why jesus is not the son of god ?

                Originally posted by Kuro Fox View Post
                Ok, what is some of the best proof Jesus is the Son of God?

                The fact that you are saying He isn't. Satan is a real spirit and it trying to get people away from the truth. So right now, I would like to prayer this prayer, and any Christians here to pray too, please. “You spirit operating in the life of my loved ones, the Muslim Community blinding to the gospel to keep the Muslim Community out of the kingdom of God, I bind you now. I belong to the Lord Jesus Christ. I carry His authority and righteousness, and in His Name I command you to desist in your maneuvers. I spoil your house according to the Word of God and I enter into it to deliver my loved one from your hands.”

                “Father, I’m asking You to send laborers across the Muslim community’s path, laborers who are equipped with the Word of God about salvation, the Baptism in the Holy Spirit, healing and deliverance. Send laborers who can communicate effectively with the Muslim Community so Your Word can reach his/her heart.”

                Source:http://www.kcm.org/real-help/article...aved-loved-one
                Dude I know you been watned about satan ambushing you and steering you out of christianity

                but we aint satan.

                nor are friends of satan

                how can you verify my claim?

                This is in our quran:

                [Then He will say], "But stand apart today, you criminals.


                Did I not enjoin upon you, O children of Adam, that you not worship Satan - [for] indeed, he is to you a clear enemy -


                And that you worship [only] Me? This is a straight path.

                And he had already led astray from among you much of creation, so did you not use reason?

                This is the Hellfire which you were promised.

                [Enter to] burn therein today for what you used to deny."





                see? We dont worship satan nor are we misled by satan nor are we tryna lead you astray.

                and all of the messrngers from Adam til Muhammad have been God'd creation and servants.

                why would God beget only jesus?

                Begetting does not befit the majesty of the creator almighty.

                Think about it.

                our religion is pure and calls to All things pure and good.
                "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

                "Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

                Comment


                  #38
                  Re: Why jesus is not the son of god ?

                  Originally posted by Causative View Post
                  ZeeshanParvez

                  There are more thousands of Greek Manuscripts. The oldest manuscripts contain the word "begotten". For example: Codex Sinaiticus! On the bellow link is an English translation of the Codext and itself the Greek Manuscript as well if you can read old greek:

                  http://codexsinaiticus.org/en/manusc...6&zoomSlider=0

                  So please remember that when your Imams or Muslim teachers teach, tell them to now lie anymore. We know what is truth.
                  Doesnt your bible have 110,000 contradictions in it???

                  That is a whopper.

                  Even fairytales cant compete with the percentage of contradictions that contain in your bible. That includes tooth fairy santa claus easter bunny halloween- all of disney characters and their myths, all of this combined, yet your bible contains more contradictions and errors in it.

                  word of God?

                  Purlease.

                  word of Paul the satan.
                  "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

                  "Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Re: Why jesus is not the son of god ?

                    Originally posted by Causative View Post
                    eldon

                    I suggest you to refer the Greek-English dictionaries and will get out of the confusion you are in. Honestly brother.
                    He knows far more than you do. Ha.
                    "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

                    "Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Re: Why jesus is not the son of god ?

                      Originally posted by Davud View Post
                      Ok, then please explain why the translators of the King James Bible added the following words:
                      1 John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

                      Best Regards
                      Davud




                      Can ye (o ye men of Faith) entertain the hope that they will believe in you?- Seeing that a party of them heard the Word of Allah, and perverted it knowingly after they understood it… Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands, and then say:"This is from Allah," to traffic with it for miserable price!- Woe to them for what their hands do write, and for the gain they make thereby. (Quran 2:75,79)**



                      *There is among them a section who distort the Book with their tongues: (As they read) you would think it is a part of the Book, but it is no part of the Book; and they say, "That is from Allah," but it is not from Allah: It is they who tell a lie against Allah, and (well) they know it! (Quran 3:78)****But because of their breach of their covenant, We cursed them, and made their hearts grow hard; they change the words from their (right) places and forget a good part of the message that was sent them, nor wilt thou cease to find them- barring a few - ever bent on (new) deceits: but forgive them, and overlook (their misdeeds): for Allah loveth those who are kind. From those, too, who call themselves Christians, We did take a covenant, but they forgot a good part of the message that was sent them: so we estranged them, with enmity and hatred between the one and the other, to the day of judgment. And soon will Allah show them what it is they have done. (Quran 5:13-14)***

                      No just estimate of Allah do they make when they say: "Nothing doth Allah send down to man (by way of revelation)" Say: "Who then sent down the Book which Moses brought?- a light and guidance to man: But ye make it into (separate) sheets for show, while ye conceal much (of its contents): therein were ye taught that which ye knew not- neither ye nor your fathers." Say: "Allah (sent it down)": Then leave them to plunge in vain discourse and trifling. (Quran 6:91)***

                      But those who wronged among them changed [the words] to a statement other than that which had been said to them. So We sent upon them a punishment from the sky for the wrong that they were doing. [quran 7:162]*










                      "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

                      "Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

                      Comment


                        #41
                        Re: Why jesus is not the son of god ?

                        Originally posted by Causative View Post
                        eldon

                        I suggest you to refer the Greek-English dictionaries and will get out of the confusion you are in. Honestly brother.
                        Fallacy,

                        especially since Jesus(pbuh) wasn't a Greek, and you refer to a Translation, and have not the Original Hebrew/Aramaic text ...

                        assuming there was one to begin with,
                        Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 26-08-14, 09:34 AM.
                        http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

                        "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

                        – Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

                        Comment


                          #42
                          Re: Why jesus is not the son of god ?

                          Originally posted by Causative View Post
                          eldon

                          I suggest you to refer the Greek-English dictionaries and will get out of the confusion you are in. Honestly brother.
                          ha ha! every definition I gave was straight out of Strong's Exhaustive Concordance, look them up yourself so you KNOW!
                          The Quran is a plain statement to men, a guidance and instruction to those who fear Allah, So lose not heart nor fall into despair, for ye MUST gain mastery if ye are true in faith. 3:138, 139 http://www.scribd.com/doc/116767121/...rlasting-Gospe

                          Comment


                            #43
                            Re: Why jesus is not the son of god ?

                            Originally posted by candyapple View Post



                            Can ye (o ye men of Faith) entertain the hope that they will believe in you?- Seeing that a party of them heard the Word of Allah, and perverted it knowingly after they understood it… Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands, and then say:"This is from Allah," to traffic with it for miserable price!- Woe to them for what their hands do write, and for the gain they make thereby. (Quran 2:75,79)**



                            *There is among them a section who distort the Book with their tongues: (As they read) you would think it is a part of the Book, but it is no part of the Book; and they say, "That is from Allah," but it is not from Allah: It is they who tell a lie against Allah, and (well) they know it! (Quran 3:78)****But because of their breach of their covenant, We cursed them, and made their hearts grow hard; they change the words from their (right) places and forget a good part of the message that was sent them, nor wilt thou cease to find them- barring a few - ever bent on (new) deceits: but forgive them, and overlook (their misdeeds): for Allah loveth those who are kind. From those, too, who call themselves Christians, We did take a covenant, but they forgot a good part of the message that was sent them: so we estranged them, with enmity and hatred between the one and the other, to the day of judgment. And soon will Allah show them what it is they have done. (Quran 5:13-14)***

                            No just estimate of Allah do they make when they say: "Nothing doth Allah send down to man (by way of revelation)" Say: "Who then sent down the Book which Moses brought?- a light and guidance to man: But ye make it into (separate) sheets for show, while ye conceal much (of its contents): therein were ye taught that which ye knew not- neither ye nor your fathers." Say: "Allah (sent it down)": Then leave them to plunge in vain discourse and trifling. (Quran 6:91)***

                            But those who wronged among them changed [the words] to a statement other than that which had been said to them. So We sent upon them a punishment from the sky for the wrong that they were doing. [quran 7:162]*










                            JAZAKALLAH, For THE APPROPRIATE VERSES for the TOPIC. Let me add another few to them from Quran

                            3:66 ''Verily, you are those who have disputed about that of which you have knowledge. Why do you then dispute concerning that which you have NO knowledge? It is Allah Who knows, and you know not.

                            19:88-92

                            ''They say: "(Allah) Most Gracious has begotten a son!''


                            "Indeed ye have put forth a thing most monstrous!''

                            ''At it the skies are ready to burst, the earth to split asunder, and the mountains to fall down in utter ruin''

                            ,''That they should invoke a son for (Allah) THE Most Gracious.''


                            ''For it is not consonant with THE Majesty of (Allah) THE Most Gracious that He should beget a son''


                            To those who call SO , how about If I address you as a RAT, a Pig,a Dog ( don't scold me please, sorry ) does that consonant 's with your status ? But I will say YES its nearly consonants with the Status of Man ( You & Me & All of us, We stink the worst than rats & pig in a few days after we are dead if not burried Soon). Because They do have common sense but we have it more than them is the ONE of a few differences but in many things we are the same. but still we get VERY Angry.

                            God (Allah) is THE Creator and he creates by His ''WORD'' 'Be ' at 'is' and do Not have to commit THE Cheap act of sex (means Begetting -Sire ) which is a lower animal act and act of us Humans. But your Creator Allah,'' THE DIFFERENCES '' between you And HIM is Unimaginable (31:27) and how dare you compare him to the Son of a Man ? (when you get Angry for comparing YOU with an Animal ?) That's call SHIRK or associating Partners with Allah, the biggest unforgivable injustice for which you will BURN in hell for ever
                            Last edited by talibilm09; 17-10-15, 04:30 AM.
                            My sect - No Sect

                            My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

                            Just a Muslim

                            Comment


                              #44
                              Re: Why jesus is not the son of god ?

                              Originally posted by eldon View Post
                              ha ha! every definition I gave was straight out of Strong's Exhaustive Concordance, look them up yourself so you KNOW!
                              The Holy Scriptures speak of “the only-begotten son” of a widow who lived in the city of Nain, of Jairus’ “only-begotten daughter,” and of a man’s “only-begotten” son whom Jesus cured of a demon. (Lu 7:11, 12; 8:41, 42; 9:38) The Greek Septuagint uses mo·no·ge·nes′ when speaking of Jephthah’s daughter, concerning whom it is written: “Now she was absolutely the only child. Besides her he had neither son nor daughter.”—Jg 11:34.
                              So when you see that you have insufficient knowledge in Greek language and the Bible, why don't you show humble attitude? The Bible reminds you in Proverbs 21:4 — Haughty eyes and an arrogant heart —The lamp that guides the wicked is sin.
                              Do you desire to quench your thirst for the knowledge of God? Then search for and follow God’s guidance, and you can be sure that he will satisfy the desires of your heart. Learn God's word and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.—سَبِّحُوا يَاهَ!‏

                              Comment


                                #45
                                Re: Why jesus is not the son of god ?

                                eldon

                                Here is additional material for your knowledge:

                                —LSJ Gloss:


                                μονογενής
                                only-begotten, single


                                http://studybible.info/strongs/G3439

                                — Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament WordsChild, Children, Childbearing, Childish, Childless
                                Only
                                Only Begotten

                                — The dictionary of Thayer:
                                1) single of its kind, only
                                1a) used of only sons or daughters (viewed in relation to their parents)
                                1b) used of Christ, denotes the only begotten son of God

                                As I already wrote to you brothers, if any of you wants to learn the truth & the Holy Scriptures make your mind free of bias and be neutral and open new thread and call it: 'What is the truth' and if you are looking out with honest heart for truth, you will find it because the greatest prophet Jesus Christ promised You:

                                Matthew 7:7-11 — “Keep on asking, and it will be given you; keep on seeking, and you will find; keep on knocking, and it will be opened to you; 8 for everyone asking receives, and everyone seeking finds, and to everyone knocking, it will be opened. 9 Indeed, which one of you, if his son asks for bread, will hand him a stone? 10 Or if he asks for a fish, he will not hand him a serpent, will he? 11 Therefore, if you, although being wicked, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more so will your Father who is in the heavens give good things to those asking him!
                                Do you desire to quench your thirst for the knowledge of God? Then search for and follow God’s guidance, and you can be sure that he will satisfy the desires of your heart. Learn God's word and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.—سَبِّحُوا يَاهَ!‏

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X