X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why jesus is not the son of god ?

Originally posted by Causative View Post
    talibilm09

There are people like you (Muslims) who refuse to accept the truth. The NRV translate comity has chosen to not take in consideration what the oldest manuscripts represent and they omitted the word "begotten" from their translation. But still it does not change the fact that the word "begotten" is used in John 3:16.
    Good you answered :up: Thanks., its like something better than Nothing but still its not clear , just reply to these Questions which is only related to your answer for more Clarity.

1) which is the correct theory or FACT Begotten or Not begotten because the Difference is like The sky and the Earth and give reasons , If begotten how that it happened with MARY, who was Joseph's wife right from 12 years and joseph was 90 years ? If not begotten how did it happen ? kindly quote the verse

2) You say they NRVERSIONS (many are there at least 10, right ?) deleted the verse to accommodate the Muslims like me. Similarly how many verses were deleted to suit the whim & fancies of other people such as muslims or any others ?

I have another few questions relating to your answer which could be asked only if you answer My questions.
    My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

Causative, the Greek word translated as "begotten" in John 3:16 actually means "born".

The word " begotten" nearly always means that a child was conceived through copulation between a man and a woman, which is a blasphemy when applied to Jesus: because he is called the SON OF GOD naturally implying that "God" had sex with Mary (astagfirullah!)

I know that Christian authors and translators did not mean to suggest such blasphemy, but that is exactly what they did by using such language though they knew that the world at that time was full of pagans who already believed that their gods had sex with women and so begot children!

Furthermore, the Jews of those times only used the term "son of God" in reference to righteous people, not with any notion of God making babies by having sex with women! They were horrified by that "begotten son" translation!

Perhaps those early Christian translators intentionally used such language because they knew it would be so acceptable to pagans and bring them into the church! That certainly DID happen, but Christianity became paganized in many other ways as a direct result of their error.
      The Quran is a plain statement to men, a guidance and instruction to those who fear Allah, So lose not heart nor fall into despair, for ye MUST gain mastery if ye are true in faith. 3:138, 139 http://www.scribd.com/doc/116767121/...rlasting-Gospe

Comment

First the christians need to address and admit the bible is corrupted.

And pail the luar is just a liar who misled many a nation dragging them all to hell.

PAUL HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH JESUS.

lose your egos christians and seek the truth.

for your own sakes
        "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Comment

Paul the liar***
          "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Comment

Originally posted by candyapple View Post
            Paul the liar***
            Undoubtedly he is. that's why he had a very bad end, Proof is from the below video SUPPOSED to be the OLDEST BIBLE older than the Gospels supposedly written when JESUS was alive or shortly after his disappeared written by Jesus's near family members.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogXWwKcHPNc
            My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post
              Undoubtedly he is. that's why he had a very bad end, Proof is from the below video SUPPOSED to be the OLDEST BIBLE older than the Gospels supposedly written when JESUS was alive or shortly after his disappeared written by Jesus's near family members.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogXWwKcHPNc
              This vid is amazing. Atleast some Christians out there are seeking the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by candyapple View Post
                This vid is amazing. Atleast some Christians out there are seeking the truth.
                Yes the Video is really Amazing and I am sure its a Unbiased copy when you see the Priest still does not Reject resurrection of Jesus and angry with the copy of this bible that's why its kept hidden.

Yes, there are some TRUE Christians out there are seeking the truth like this person Bart Ehrman who has DONE RESEARCH for 30 years not yet accepted Islam but at least he accepts That Paul did not meet Jesus and the FIRST EVER TESTAMENTS was written 20 years after Jesus's disappearance and its full of Mistakes though they are trying to rectify them edition after edition and so called the REVISED EDITION are the Best which have removed the word '' begotten' as Causative admits in the Thread ' Why Jesus is not the son of god ? '

Watch Bart Bart Ehrman www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-IG05dQ88Y

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yte-ad6Y31s And also in this video at 8 to 13 minutes he discusses about Jesus's Crucifixion
                My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Ok, what is some of the best proof Jesus is the Son of God?

The fact that you are saying He isn't. Satan is a real spirit and it trying to get people away from the truth. So right now, I would like to prayer this prayer, and any Christians here to pray too, please. “You spirit operating in the life of my loved ones, the Muslim Community blinding to the gospel to keep the Muslim Community out of the kingdom of God, I bind you now. I belong to the Lord Jesus Christ. I carry His authority and righteousness, and in His Name I command you to desist in your maneuvers. I spoil your house according to the Word of God and I enter into it to deliver my loved one from your hands.”

“Father, I’m asking You to send laborers across the Muslim community’s path, laborers who are equipped with the Word of God about salvation, the Baptism in the Holy Spirit, healing and deliverance. Send laborers who can communicate effectively with the Muslim Community so Your Word can reach his/her heart.”

Source:http://www.kcm.org/real-help/article...aved-loved-one

Comment

My answer to the OP - see Post #10 in this thread:

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...61#post6025861
                    Life's actually pretty simple: you just have to enjoy it, pray, do good, refrain from bad, and respect others. Being Muslim is not a disadvantage or an advantage - it's a responsibility.
                    "So patiently persevere: for verily the promise of Allah is true" (Qur'an, Surah Ar-Rum - 30:60)

Comment

Originally posted by Kuro Fox View Post
                      Ok, what is some of the best proof Jesus is the Son of God?

The fact that you are saying He isn't. Satan is a real spirit and it trying to get people away from the truth. So right now, I would like to prayer this prayer, and any Christians here to pray too, please. “You spirit operating in the life of my loved ones, the Muslim Community blinding to the gospel to keep the Muslim Community out of the kingdom of God, I bind you now. I belong to the Lord Jesus Christ. I carry His authority and righteousness, and in His Name I command you to desist in your maneuvers. I spoil your house according to the Word of God and I enter into it to deliver my loved one from your hands.”

“Father, I’m asking You to send laborers across the Muslim community’s path, laborers who are equipped with the Word of God about salvation, the Baptism in the Holy Spirit, healing and deliverance. Send laborers who can communicate effectively with the Muslim Community so Your Word can reach his/her heart.”

Source:http://www.kcm.org/real-help/article...aved-loved-one
                      I can only offer you advise of the Quran

29:46 ''And do not argue with the People of the Scripture except in a way that is best, except for those who commit injustice among them, and say, "We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you. And our God and your God is one; and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him ''.

6:116 ''And if you obey most of those upon the earth, they will mislead you from the way of Allah . They follow not except assumption, and they are not but falsifying.''

10:99 ''And had your Lord willed, those on earth would have believed - all of them entirely. Then, [O Muhammad], would you compel the people in order that they become believers?And it is not for a soul to believe except by permission of Allah , and He will place defilement upon those who will not use reason''.

15:39 [Iblis (Satan)] said: "O my Lord! Because you misled me, I shall indeed adorn the path of error for them (mankind) on the earth, and I shall mislead them all ''.

May Allah the Creator of the Galaxies and the Lord of Prophet Abraham and Prophets before & after him, give Guidance to the Mislead people & an understanding of the Truth and save them from EGO that Satan has instilled in them and to know the Importance of the LIFE HERE AFTER which is Eternal, For ever. Ameen.
                      My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post
                        Please bring us this Greek manuscript so we can confirm your assertion. Until then, we will have accept that you are a liar.
                        ZeeshanParvez

There are more thousands of Greek Manuscripts. The oldest manuscripts contain the word "begotten". For example: Codex Sinaiticus! On the bellow link is an English translation of the Codext and itself the Greek Manuscript as well if you can read old greek:

http://codexsinaiticus.org/en/manusc...6&zoomSlider=0

So please remember that when your Imams or Muslim teachers teach, tell them to now lie anymore. We know what is truth.
                        Do you desire to quench your thirst for the knowledge of God? Then search for and follow God’s guidance, and you can be sure that he will satisfy the desires of your heart. Learn God's word and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.—سَبِّحُوا يَاهَ!‏

Comment

ZeeshanParvez

There are more thousands of Greek Manuscripts. The oldest manuscripts contain the word "begotten". For example: Codex Sinaiticus! On the bellow link is an English translation of the Codext and itself the Greek Manuscript as well if you can read old greek:

So please remember that when your Imams or Muslim teachers teach, tell them to not lie anymore. We know what is truth.
                          Do you desire to quench your thirst for the knowledge of God? Then search for and follow God’s guidance, and you can be sure that he will satisfy the desires of your heart. Learn God's word and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.—سَبِّحُوا يَاهَ!‏

Comment

Originally posted by Descartes View Post
                            And once again you cannot prove your book was written by a GOD SIZED being.
                            Any second rate spirit could have written every thought in your book.
                            Doesn't it bother you that you are trusting your soul to such uncertainty?
                            Kindly reply Descartes,

Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post
                            Asking Christians on the forum about this VERY simple question of the Modern Era and not a question before 2 Millennium

'' The Speaker in OP says actually the word ''begotten'' has been removed by the NEW REVISED VERSIONS of Bible but its still present in 2 verses had not been removed in 1) King James Version of John 3:16. 2)John 3:16 New American Standard Bible (NASB) or posts # 3 & 5
                            Why ? Can the Esteemed Christians answer Please ?
                            My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

ZeeshanParvez

So please remember that when your Imams or Muslim teachers teach, tell them to not lie anymore. We know what is truth.
                              The link doesn't work.
                              Life's actually pretty simple: you just have to enjoy it, pray, do good, refrain from bad, and respect others. Being Muslim is not a disadvantage or an advantage - it's a responsibility.
                              "So patiently persevere: for verily the promise of Allah is true" (Qur'an, Surah Ar-Rum - 30:60)

Comment

We know what is truth.
                                You don't know anything.

The translators of the King James Bible should have been faithful people, but they were not. They added the Comma Johanneum to make it look like the trinity is in the so called textus receptus. So if these translators manipulated a major thing in the Bible within a few years of the translation work, you can calculate how many errors are in the Bible over many thousand of years.

Best Regards
                                Davud

Comment

Working...
                                X