Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VEDAS foretells About Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VEDAS foretells About Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

Peace & greetings,

Sanjay Dwivedi ,a high cast Hindu, A Brahmin From a prestigious Family and who studied about 15 years to become a Pandit or a Hindu scholar, later studied the Quran and embraced Islam told these facts That One True God has been mentioned in many places of vedas as one without form, without father or mother as believed in Islam. Prophet Muhammad (sal pbuh) has been mentioned in the Vedas (about 4000 years ago) as ' clearly as Muhammad' and Prophet Abraham Or Ibrahim(as) is also mentioned in Vedas in Rig Vedha as ' 'Abrahm'' the one who is Circumcised and mentioning about Prophet Muhammad its been clearly mentioned he will be circumcised and he will be meat eater while followers of Vedas there were mainly Pure vegetarians called , the brahmins. Al Biruni,The Islamic Scientist,Astronomer who came to India says Brahmins of High status were purely monotheist (from wiki as below)

'' Al-Biruni was disgusted by scholars who failed to engage'' PRIMARY SOURCES'' in their treatment of Hindu Religion.......................................... .................................................. ..............

Al-Biruni divides Hindus into an educated and an uneducated class. He describes the educated as monotheistic, believing that God is one, eternal, and omnipotent and eschewing all forms of idol worship. He recognizes that uneducated Hindus worshipped a multiplicity of idols yet points out that even some Muslims (such as the Jabiriyya) have adopted anthropomorphic concepts of God. (Ataman, 2005) ''

But still a part of the world likes Assumptions, Imaginations and creates comparision to The One True God, the Creator. which is the Biggest Injustice & the Biggest unforgivable sin as Per the Noble Quran.

kindly watch Mr Divedi as "Ahmed Pandit' but in Urdu ,Hindi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W928jZVfCm4

Here's a translation of this video from my limited Hindi, Urdu knowledge as follows

Translation:Today we can see there is a line or queue of gods in them is not because they benefit from them but they worship them to achieve peace of their hearts. I had many friends who taught vedas and granth to others but I myself saw that they were never Peaceful. Why ? beacuse there was a big search in their hearts for the real Creator who had sent the Message to mankind. And that is Prophet Muhammad(pbuh)

Reads in sanskrit and translates..This Muhammad will be born in Arabia which will be near sea. Does it mean river Ganges ? Its the same place where we are standing now which is close to the sea (might be he was in middle east while delivering this speech) reads Sanskrit and translates..Lets clear it more. The ambassador of God will be born in a such a place where its surroundings have been visited by many other Ambassadors of God before him. He will be the last Ambassadors among all those ambassadors of God.

Reads sanskrit translates... that God who is the one and the Most Powerful God whose representative he will be and he will proclaim the truth to the mankind that the Creator of Mankind is only one and Most Powerful and none else except him. So Big Truth the vedas are exclaiming,screaming,and you will get these vedas today at the market or holybooks bazar, am not talking about vedas 300 years old which have been Kept in Banaras(sacred city) all these proofs which i've told you are in those vedas in the market.And those vedas that I was taught is not available in the holybooks market now.You can research about Prophet's name in the vedas from the market.the 15 times of Prophet Muhammad 's name mentioned will also be available in them.

Let see what will Prophet will do after he comes (as in vedas)

He will bring such a message which will give success to humanity & what will be the last message. READS SANSKRIT TRANSlates

Ganga (ganges) does not mean the name of river but it means pure water which refers to the purest water of Zam zam.
    He will have 5 things that the earlier Ambassadors of God did not have.
    1)One will be zamzam well
    2)The city where they will turn their face while Praying
    3) will Preach message or Mission of about one god(not clear)
    4)circumcision will be followed by his people.
    5)he will bring book of God or message, it means Noble Quran which will tell how to lead the complete life

Reads Sanskrit Translates,

He will be the Guru of all Gurus(Guru means Teacher or leader) He will inform from Arabia and message will be spread from there. will use Clear water those of angels he will use or Zam zam water (or refers to cleaning of Prophet's heart by angels) Reads Sanskrit & translates.. After Delivering the above 5 things he will declare to God saying that the responsibility God gave him He has delivered it completely to the mankind and his duty is now completed.

( I think he refers to the last haj Sermon where Prophet(saw) says ''(http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...arewell-Sermon)

'' Toward the end of his sermon, Muhammad asked "O people, have I faithfully delivered unto you my message?" A powerful murmur of assent "O Allah, yes!", arose from thousands of pilgrims and the vibrant words "Allahumma na’m" rolled like thunder throughout the valley. Muhammad raised his forefinger and said: "Be my witness O Allah, that I have conveyed your message to your people." )

And his followers Men & women will love & follow the Guru ( teacher) such as babies run after their Mothers, such will be the Gurus's students and follow his message( not sure) This is the light that Vedas Emit, are we ready to take advantage of it ? Ask ourselves in how much darkness we are now ? we have been worshipping some many gods leaving the Real ONE to be worshipped, But Inspite of it See how kind is our True One God , our Creator who has been fullfilling all our needs though we have sinned but did not ask anything in return . Inspite of knowing our real Creator ,Are we not yet ready to turn to him ?
    Last edited by talibilm09; 09-08-15, 02:44 AM.
    My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Re: VEDAS foretells About Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

It will be a great injustice If I fail to mention about Dr. Ved Prakash Upadhyay (research scholar, sanskrit, Prayag university) who was a Brahmin Hindu and is associated with a main department of the Allahabad University. He named his research ‘Kalki Autar’, meaning ‘leader of the entire Universe’.Pandit Ved Prakash is renowned as a researcher and a scholar of the Sanskrit language. He has presented his research to the eight famous and topmost Hindu pandits of the country, who are deemed authority in their respective areas of study. These pundits, after their research and detailed study, have accepted arguments presented in the book as correct and authentic.

His biography details could be seen before many years but they are missing online now , where He and his wife embraced Islam after having Dream of Prophet Muhammad (which is written below as rememberd from my faint memory)

Where he said something like he was fed up arguing with people about his research and was deprived of all the comforts that were once given as the Head of the Pundits and he and his few other pundits with the same view were made to suffer. He saw in the dream that he was chased away in the streets and escaping crowds of armed people only to slip and fall and he looked up and saw a Person with the beard standing extending him a helping hand to get up from the Ground and he asked who he was and he replied I am Muhammad (saw) your nabi. He got up in shock and felt a good fragrance and woke his wife and she too felt the Fragrance in their house and both converted to Islam and were chased away from their locality.

If any one know more details about them kindly update here,please.

Kindly read this for his findings in the research

http://makashfa.wordpress.com/2014/0...du-literature/

http://www.scribd.com/doc/6041525/KA...Y-HINDU-PUNDIT
    My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

http://www.islamawareness.net/Hinduism/hindu.html

This site is also very helpful.

some hindus claim that puranas and all are corrupted, the site I have mentioned only write with respect to vedas and upanishads.
      www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Dr. Zakir Naik also made this argument in one of his lectures.
        Life's actually pretty simple: you just have to enjoy it, pray, do good, refrain from bad, and respect others. Being Muslim is not a disadvantage or an advantage - it's a responsibility.
        "So patiently persevere: for verily the promise of Allah is true" (Qur'an, Surah Ar-Rum - 30:60)

Comment

Originally posted by starrynight11 View Post
          Dr. Zakir Naik also made this argument in one of his lectures.
          Here is Dr NaiK with his research on Holy Sanskrit books. Its really a wonder to know these books told about a Single God but their followers do exactly opposite to it. This was not a phenomenon of Today but its going on for a millennium when we see records of those Visitors to India such as . Al Biruni,The Islamic Scientist,Astronomer who came to India says Brahmins of High status were purely monotheist (from wiki as below)

'' Al-Biruni was disgusted by scholars who failed to engage'' PRIMARY SOURCES'' in their treatment of Hindu Religion.......................................... .................................................. ..............

Al-Biruni divides Hindus into an educated and an uneducated class. He describes the educated as monotheistic, believing that God is one, eternal, and omnipotent and eschewing all forms of idol worship. He recognizes that uneducated Hindus worshipped a multiplicity of idols yet points out that even some Muslims (such as the Jabiriyya) have adopted anthropomorphic concepts of God. (Ataman, 2005) ''

What does the Holy books of Origin of Hindus in Sanskrit say ? kindly read the link

/www.facebook.com/notes/islamic-research-foundation-drzakir-naik-irf/transcript-of-concept-of-god-in-major-world-religions-drzakir-naik/198951473457
          My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Where exactly is this? Let me 'do a muslim' and ask for sources.

Btw the zakir naik argument is laughable because he used the puranas. And the puranas say that muhammad will bring an evil religion.

Comment

Originally posted by Religunz View Post

Btw the zakir naik argument is laughable because he used the puranas. And the puranas say that muhammad will bring an evil religion.
              Are you asking about the name of Muhammad in the holy books or those verses which deem God nearly like Islam ?
              My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by Religunz View Post

The OP is about Only Vedhas , the major difference between the Vedas and the Puranas is that the Vedic gods represent the cosmic attributes of the One, while the Puranic gods represent His human attributes.

These stories from the Puranas are not for the mind to understand but for the heart to enjoy.

- Sri Chinmoy
                My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post
                  peace & greetings,

sanjay dwivedi ,a high cast hindu, a brahmin from a prestigious family and who studied about 15 years to become a pandit or a hindu scholar, later studied the quran and embraced islam told these facts that one true god has been mentioned in many places of vedas as one without form, without father or mother as believed in islam. prophet muhammad (sal) has been mentioned in the vedas (about 4000 years) as muhammad and prophet abraham or ibrahim(as) is also mentioned in vedas in rig vedha as ' 'abrahm'' the one who is circumcised and mentioning about prophet muhammad its been clearly mentioned he will be circumcised and he will be meat eater while followers of vedas there were mainly pure vegetarians called , the brahmins. Al biruni,the islamic scientist,astronomer who came to india says brahmins of high status were purely monotheist (from wiki as below)

'' al-biruni was disgusted by scholars who failed to engage'' primary sources'' in their treatment of hindu religion.......................................... .................................................. ..............

Al-biruni divides hindus into an educated and an uneducated class. He describes the educated as monotheistic, believing that god is one, eternal, and omnipotent and eschewing all forms of idol worship. He recognizes that uneducated hindus worshipped a multiplicity of idols yet points out that even some muslims (such as the jabiriyya) have adopted anthropomorphic concepts of god. (ataman, 2005) ''

but still a part of the world likes assumptions, imaginations and creates comparision to the one true god, the creator. Which is the biggest injustice & the biggest unforgivable sin as per the noble quran.

Kindly watch mr divedi as "ahmed pandit' but in urdu ,hindi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w928jzvfcm4

here's a translation of this video from my limited hindi, urdu knowledge as follows

today we can see there is a line or queue of gods in them is not because they benefit from them but they worship them to achieve peace of their hearts. I had many friends who taught vedas and granth to others but i myself saw that they were never peaceful. Why ? Beacuse there was a big search in their hearts for the real creator who had sent the message to mankind. And that is prophet muhammad(pbuh)

reads in sanskrit and translates..this muhammad will be born in arabia which will be near sea. Does it mean river ganges ? Its the same place where we are standing now which is close to the sea (might be he was in middle east while delivering this speech) reads sanskrit and translates..lets clear it more. The ambassador of god will be born in a such a place where its surroundings have been visited by many other ambassadors of god before him. He will be the last ambassadors among all those ambassadors of god.

reads sanskrit translates... That god who is the one and the most powerful god whose representative he will be and he will proclaim the truth to the mankind that the creator of mankind is only one and most powerful and none else except him. So big truth the vedas are exclaiming,screaming,and you will get these vedas today at the market or holybooks bazar, am not talking about vedas 300 years old which have been kept in banaras(sacred city) all these proofs i've told you are in those vedas in the market.and those vedas that i was taught is not available in the holybooks market now.you can research about prophet's name in the vedas from the market.the 15 times of prophet muhammad 's name mentioned will also be available in them.

Let see what will prophet will do after he comes (as in vedas)

he will bring such a message which will give success to humanity & what will be the last message. reads sanskrit translates

ganga (ganges) does not mean the name of river but it means pure water which refers to the purest water of zam zam.
                  He will have 5 things that the earlier ambassadors of god did not have.
                  1)one will be zamzam well
                  2)the city where they will turn their face while praying
                  3) will preach message or mission of about one god(not clear)
                  4)circumcision will be followed by his people.
                  5)he will bring book of god or message, it means noble quran which will tell how to lead the complete life

reads sanskrit translates,

he will be the guru of all gurus(guru means teacher or leader) he will inform from arabia and message will be spread from there. Will use clear water those of angels he will use or zam zam water (or refers to cleaning of prophet's heart by angels) reads sanskrit & translates.. After delivering the above 5 things he will declare to god saying that the responsibility god gave him he has delivered it completely to the mankind and his duty is now completed.

( i think he refers to the last haj sermon where prophet(saw) says ''(http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...arewell-sermon)

'' toward the end of his sermon, muhammad asked "o people, have i faithfully delivered unto you my message?" a powerful murmur of assent "o allah, yes!", arose from thousands of pilgrims and the vibrant words "allahumma na’m" rolled like thunder throughout the valley. Muhammad raised his forefinger and said: "be my witness o allah, that i have conveyed your message to your people." )

and his followers men & women will love & follow the guru ( teacher) such as babies run after their mothers, such will be the gurus's students and follow his message( not sure) this is the light that vedas emit, are we ready to take advantage of it ? Ask ourselves in how much darkness we are now ? We have been worshipping some many gods leaving the real one to be worshipped, but inspite of it see how kind is our true one god , our creator who has been fullfilling all our needs though we have sinned but did not ask anything in return . Inspite of knowing our real creator ,are we not yet ready to turn to him ?
                  bump
                  My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

How do you know they aren't fabricated like Muslims claim the Jesus prophecy in the Old Testament is?

Comment

Originally posted by Tnatr View Post
                      How do you know they aren't fabricated like Muslims claim the Jesus prophecy in the Old Testament is?

Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) is prophesied in All holy books even in Zorasters, Buddhist (Dr Naik Proves that), If its not there be sure it has been removed, translated, fabricated. Even Prophet Abraham's name is mentioned in the vedhas as 'Abrahm, the circumcised one''' and Prophet Muhammad is mentioned more than 10 times as "Muhammad' itself

So if you hide the verses of Muhammad(pbuh) s Name from your books it does not invalidate Our Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) because similar histories of Adam & Eve, Noah's great flood, Abraham story are in all the books and ARE ENOUGH to prove they are from One source, One God. To deny Noble Quran was not from the God of Moses and Jesus YOU BOTH MUST THROW ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED HISTORIES OF ADAM & EVE etc etc untill SOLOMON from your books AND Only then you can succeed in this attempt to discredit The noble Quran Or else its a Proof its from the same ONE God.

Both of your OT & NT do NOT have the verses about SAVING OF THE BODY of the PHARAOH of EXODUS but its found ONLY IN THE NOBLE QURAN
                      Even THE Torah , the SOURCE of Pharaoh of EXODUS does not know that the BODY of Pharaoh was SAVED from the middle of the sea bed means the AUTHOR of Noble Quran is the Sender of the Judgement of EXODUS on Pharaoh or iow He is the God who helped Moses, The Allah of Moses(pbuh)

Watch the Proof to MY CLAIM at 2 minutes in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83fOJMTQBvc
                      My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) is prophesied in All holy books even in Zorasters, Buddhist (Dr Naik Proves that), If its not there be sure it has been removed, translated, fabricated. Even Prophet Abraham's name is mentioned in the vedhas as 'Abrahm, the circumcised one''' and Prophet Muhammad is mentioned more than 10 times as "Muhammad' itself

So if you hide the verses of Muhammad(pbuh) s Name from your books it does not invalidate Our Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) because similar histories of Adam & Eve, Noah's great flood, Abraham story are in all the books and ARE ENOUGH to prove they are from One source, One God. To deny Noble Quran was not from the God of Moses and Jesus YOU BOTH MUST THROW ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED HISTORIES OF ADAM & EVE etc etc untill SOLOMON from your books AND Only then you can succeed in this attempt to discredit The noble Quran Or else its a Proof its from the same ONE God.

Both of your OT & NT do NOT have the verses about SAVING OF THE BODY of the PHARAOH of EXODUS but its found ONLY IN THE NOBLE QURAN
                        Even THE Torah , the SOURCE of Pharaoh of EXODUS does not know that the BODY of Pharaoh was SAVED from the middle of the sea bed means the AUTHOR of Noble Quran is the Sender of the Judgement of EXODUS on Pharaoh or iow He is the God who helped Moses, The Allah of Moses(pbuh)

Watch the Proof to MY CLAIM at 2 minutes in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83fOJMTQBvc
                        I fail to make sense how the Bible and Qur'an having similar stories show any proof for it. One could say Muhammad copied it, or that Satan did it, or that someone/thing else did it: The only conclusion would not be that the Qur'an is true. For example, if I take Romeo and Juliet, and make a story that has a lot of things in common with it, were they both the work of Shakespeare?

As for you saying the name of Muhammad is in the Bible, they are Hebrew/Aramic/Greek works. You can't say a word that sounds like "Muhammad" in one language is mentioning what is the human name "Muhammad" in another language. IMO It's baseless, and (sometimes) desperate.

And even then, if Christianity is false, you even have to reject the genealogy in Genesis 5! http://message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=3302
                        Last edited by Tnatr; 12-11-14, 08:55 PM.

Comment

I fail to make sense how the Bible and Qur'an having similar stories show any proof for it. One could say Muhammad copied it, or that Satan did it, or that someone/thing else did it: The only conclusion would not be that the Qur'an is true. For example, if I take Romeo and Juliet, and make a story that has a lot of things in common with it, were they both the work of Shakespeare?

By claiming the above words in bolded red you Prove yourselves WORST & ungrateful than the Jews. This is exactly what the Jews claimed about Jesus that Jesus was not the messiah and Jesus copied the NT STORIES from THE JEWS and Christians FAIL TO REALISE THEY OWE VERY MUCH MORE to the Muslims and Islam, the Quran and its Prophet for clearing the blasphemy against Jesus & his Mother and also informing that the Prophesy in the Torah about the coming of JESUS was there in the Torah which the jews tried to misinterpret and hide about the coming of the Messiah and ONLY AFTER THE QURAN"S clearings , the Jews stopped calling the 7 letter filthy word with Mary & Jesus which was foretold in John 16:12-14 '' He will Glorify me '' and NONE Glorified Jesus except Islam then in 7th century and untill now , we are the ones who speak AGAINST the filth INSERTED inside the bible MAKING THE PROPHETS AS CRIMINALS and attribute it to the author as Jesus If Noble Quran copied from NT as you think then it MUST BE seen that

1) The Noble Quran would have exact stories that now which are NOW in your BOOKS all Vulgar erotic,incest stories.

2) The Noble Quran will not have these verses saying that you changed verses of your books as in verses (2:75,79,, 3: 78, 5:13, 6:91, 7:62 etc )

3) Islam would have believed in Crucsifixtion and trinity atleast to gain friendship with the Chrsitians

4) And Prophet(pbuh) was warned in the Quran By a VERSE of Allah NOT TO GIVE UP to the whims and fancies of Non believers even in a single simple matter though Prophet (pbuh) seems intended in his heart for MUTUAL CO OPERATION

5) If Prophet (pbuh) so intended prophet could have given up in certain issues atleast accepting to call the Son of God ( just as a figure Speech) so that he could have received willing co operation of MOST Christians worldwide Except Abbyssinia who were ready to reconcile if Prophet Gave up a little but he did not

Christians did the same llike the Jews who tried to hide misinterpret Taurat with our Prophet(pbuh) even about their law of stoning when our Prophet called their Most knowledgeable Rabbi Ibn Suriya and ask him to clear many things that the Jews were trying to hide and Prophet (pbuh) knew that through angel Gabriel by the help of Allah

Ibn abbas(may Allah be pleased with him,raa) said that when Prophet(pbuh) invited some Jews to invite to islam companions (medinites) like Maas bin jabal, Saad Bin Ubadha warned the jews who were known to them by saying 'fear Allah, We swear you people used to tell us about the arrival of last Prophet to us and aslo mentioned his qualities at which the jews namely Harimiah and Wabab bin Yahud denied saying we did not say so and the Noble Quran was verse http://quran.com/5/15-19 was revealed

As for you saying the name of Muhammad is in the Bible, they are Hebrew/Aramic/Greek works. You can't say a word that sounds like "Muhammad" in one language is mentioning what is the human name "Muhammad" in another language. IMO It's baseless, and (sometimes) desperate.
                          What can we expect from a book which was written in Aramaic abd translated to Greek, latin, hebrew and then to English In the Gospel according to John (Chapters 14, 15, 16) Jesus spoke of the "Paraclete" or comforter who will come after him, who will be sent by Father as another Paraclete, who will teach new things which the contemporaries of Jesus could not bear. While the Paraclete is described as the spirit of truth, (whose meaning resemble Muhammad's famous title Al-Amin, the trustworthy), the original word translated in earlier Greek translations would have been 'Periclytos' meaning 'Ahmed' in Arabic, instead of Paraclete. which has been mentioned in the Noble Quran.

The criterion in your books to distinguish between the true prophet and the false prophets (Deuteronomy 18:22). He did reprove the world of sin, of righteousness and of judgement (John 16:8-11) also shows it 90 % clear that its Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) the Comforter, Spirit of Truth though only one verse ( John 14:26) of yours says it refers to Holy Ghost which should be one among the 10,000's of contradictions of Bible accepted even by Bible scholars and its also proved by this verse from John 14:16 Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

16 ''and I will ask the Father, and he will give you another comforting Counselor like me, the Spirit of Truth, to be with you forever.''

We are not desperate to prove it but you are desperate to refute it ASAP since you fear seeing the influx of your people to Islam and that's why YOU are HERE, Nintentacle in a new name Tnatr ,lol very desperate , in a Muslim website spewing garbage to make Islam stink but it bounces back on you & your religion with your lies since still you could not give the video you claimed about Deedat having Cursed Himself to be silenced if he said was wrong .

And even then, if Christianity is false, you even have to reject the genealogy in Genesis 5! http://message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=3302
                          In Nobel Quran and in hadith we cant and don't reject, eject a single word as you people did or add even a letter by our own will like by the Scribes ( ref:Bart Erhman) and You expect us to do that what you people do yourselves to your Holy Books, like a parable they say A stupid think others as stupid , a Liar thinks all others as Liars
                          My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

edit : Add to post # 13

Originally posted by tnatr View Post
                            i fail to make sense how the bible and qur'an having similar stories show any proof for it. One could say muhammad copied it, or that satan did it, or that someone/thing else did it: The only conclusion would not be that the qur'an is true
                            You did not address the issue (post # 11) why ? the saving of the body of Pharaoh from the midst of the sea bed, the Greatest miracle of its kind ( Pharaoh body is there in Egypt as alive Proof https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83fOJMTQBvc ) was not mentioned in the OT ,NT ? or the Torah ? WHICH IS THE 1st SOURCE OF THIS SPECTACULAR EVENT OF HISTORY ?

Open Challenge to all the Christians, Jews alive on the Globe. '' TRUTH PREVAILS :up: "
                            My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

I tried to address your claim about the body of the pharaoh in this thread:
                              http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...h-in-the-Quran

Comment

Working...
                              X