Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VEDAS foretells About Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: VEDAS foretells About Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

Originally posted by AJ4u View Post
    Who is Vedas? :Scratch: good night :Sleepy:
    Should I spoon feed you like a toddler ?or give milk into your mouth with a milk bottle ?

Google and find it , should i teach you that too, Your jumping a lot now after you fraudulently achieved + 2 rep power in 4 hours today morning
    My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post
      Should I spoon feed you like a toddler ?or give milk into your mouth with a milk bottle ?

Google and find it , should i teach you that too, Your jumping a lot now after you fraudulently achieved + 2 rep power in 4 hours today morning
      It is Hypocrisy to only complain when good rep points come suddenly and not protest when they are lost suddenly; moreover, you appear as the child with your colorful letters and childish emotions you constantly use because you cannot express yourself like everyone else. grow up

Comment

It is Hypocrisy to only complain when good rep points come suddenly and not protest when they are lost suddenly; moreover, you appear as the child with your colorful letters and childish emotions you constantly use because you cannot express yourself like everyone else. grow up
        What you sow what you get was the loss you had . You are the First one to start this with +1 rep power within a few hours on first rep + power and this was also seen in Bond celt who came after you and You are having a fowl play here you Crooked LIAR . And I am sure you have connection the teaching from the dirty teachings you got, you double faced imposters from your DISTORTED BOOKS.:rolleyeswith hackers who are inserting bugs in my computer right from the day you owed to SILENCE me .

You dirty game players that was from the dirty teachings of your book.

You are kiddish from the start and even in dubious +repping of yours. So this is what you rae doing after getting +2 rep of you life :hidban: &

Similies are given by ummah to correctly express what we really want to say, & even Fonts are for the same, boy that the idea behind it. So you should be going :scratch:@)
        My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

What you sow what you get was the loss you had . You are the First one to start this with +1 rep power within a few hours on first rep + power and this was also seen in Bond celt who came after you and You are having a fowl play here you Crooked LIAR . And I am sure you have connection the teaching from the dirty teachings you got, you double faced imposters from your DISTORTED BOOKS.:rolleyeswith hackers who are inserting bugs in my computer right from the day you owed to SILENCE me .

You dirty game players that was from the dirty teachings of your book.

You are kiddish from the start and even in dubious +repping of yours. So this is what you rae doing after getting +2 rep of you life :hidban: &

Similies are given by ummah to correctly express what we really want to say, & even Fonts are for the same, boy that the idea behind it. So you should be going :scratch:@)
          This childish name calling and all the stupid emotions, colorful print and constant frivolous reporting of my posts has got to stop. Don't you notice your rep points are not going up?
          BTW, I mentioned nothing about giant fonts in the post you responded to. I'll repeat what I said: It is Hypocrisy to only complain when good rep points come suddenly and not protest when they are lost suddenly; moreover, you appear as the child with your colorful letters and childish emotions you constantly use because you cannot express yourself like everyone else. grow up. grow up, grow up..........

Comment

This childish name calling and all the stupid emotions, colorful print and constant frivolous reporting of my posts has got to stop. Don't you notice your rep points are not going up?
            BTW, I mentioned nothing about giant fonts in the post you responded to. I'll repeat what I said: It is Hypocrisy to only complain when good rep points come suddenly and not protest when they are lost suddenly; moreover, you appear as the child with your colorful letters and childish emotions you constantly use because you cannot express yourself like everyone else. grow up. grow up, grow up..........
            Its not going to stop which EXPOSES HYPOCRITES LIKE YOU. Rep points that you acquire fraudulently ? +2 in 4 hours ? :rotfl: that's a joke and weakness , loopholes you used So when I CORRECTLY expressed your real true colours with my colour FONTS & Similies you are going :wacko:@)
            My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Its not going to stop which EXPOSES HYPOCRITES LIKE YOU. Rep points that you acquire fraudulently ? +2 in 4 hours ? :rotfl: that's a joke and weakness , loopholes you used So when I CORRECTLY expressed your real true colours with my colour FONTS & Similies you are going :wacko:@)
              I am waiting to get three 1+1+1 = 3 rep points; Then I can say three :banbear:

Comment

I am waiting to get three 1+1+1 = 3 rep points; Then I can say three :banbear:
                Even if you get +300 rep power know that you are a '' FRAUD'' like your the religion you Represent whose foundation is in Mud that's why the Noble Quran does not EXPLICITLY say that '' Gospels are distorted'' because its unnecessary but instead said something like they took Jesus as God as one of three , Just to show that you are in no Monotheist religion who took man as god like the polytheists and there is nothing to negotiate with you when you are basis in bankrupt unlike most of the Jews.

We can negotiate to buy a building which is half completed or in repairs. Will anyone negotiate to buy a building whose foundation is only on MUD, EXCEPT A STUPID LIKE YOU AJ4u
                My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Even if you get +300 rep power know that you are a '' FRAUD'' like your the religion you Represent whose foundation is in Mud that's why the Noble Quran does not EXPLICITLY say that '' Gospels are distorted'' because its unnecessary but instead said something like they took Jesus as God as one of three , Just to show that you are in no Monotheist religion who took man as god like the polytheists and there is nothing to negotiate with you when you are basis in bankrupt unlike most of the Jews.

We can negotiate to buy a building which is half completed or in repairs. Will anyone negotiate to buy a building whose foundation is only on MUD, EXCEPT A STUPID LIKE YOU AJ4u
                  You didn't get my warning? Friend, what is wrong with you??? How is what you are saying good for the religion (Islam) you want to represent or are you representing your own private religion?

Comment

You didn't get my warning? Friend, what is wrong with you??? How is what you are saying good for the religion (Islam) you want to represent or are you representing your own private religion?
                    Your Warning in a basket of Garbage, Stupid ?

Send your hackers & mafia you kid , will be thrown into the garbage too.

Get out of our home Ummah you shameless Fraud , Beggars are better than Cheaters
                    My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Your Warning in a basket of Garbage, Stupid ?

Send your hackers & mafia you kid ,
                      How about I make you an offer you cannot refuse?

Comment

How about I make you an offer you cannot refuse?
                        Just pray for him AJ4u.. Just pray for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Arbed View Post
                          Okay, Arbed I submit to that request.

Comment

Originally posted by Arbed View Post
                            Pray to who ? The Person (Yahweh) who walked and ate hot buns & calf meat at Sara's house and did unto her OR the computer hackers or the lying, low births who are carrying activities being paid My missionaries ( THE LIARS) to obstruct peaceful Muslims intruding into the Muslim Forum.?
                            My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Okay, Arbed I submit to that request.
                              Lol, Coward, You should only hide behind her cover in the pretext of Praying , good idea uh :rotfl: :scratch: :rotfl: laugh man

Pray to your Creator to get guided to the ONLY True religion of Islam . These 60-70 years will pass like 6-7 years , so repent and come out of Crooked conspiracies which My lord was & is watching & will handle You Liars.
                              My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Pray to who ? The Person (Yahweh) who walked and ate hot buns & calf meat at Sara's house and did unto her OR the computer hackers or the lying, low births who are carrying activities being paid My missionaries ( THE LIARS) to obstruct peaceful Muslims intruding into the Muslim Forum.?
                                Pray to God, the God of Abraham and all the prophets. Because I believe only God can help you.

Comment

Working...
                                X