Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yusha Evans : Fallacies of the New Testament

Originally posted by AJ4u View Post
    I mean repentance is not an option period. Why did you know that as once being a Christian?
    I have never denied the importance of repentance. Jesus (as) taught and so has every other Proohet of ALLAH (swt). I believe that repentance is required to keep a clean slate with God.

Comment

Originally posted by FAREED1952 View Post
      I have never denied the importance of repentance. Jesus (as) taught and so has every other Proohet of ALLAH (swt). I believe that repentance is required to keep a clean slate with God.
      Exactly, but why would you think I don't know that as you were once a Christian and know we believe that too?

Comment

Why would you say that to Witwoa he is already a Muslim, and you as a Christian should know I don't believe since past, present and future sins are forgiven that repentance is not an option. You should have known as once being a Christian that God is not mocked for whatever a man sows so shall he reap.

God knows the hearts of men and knows how to deliver the godly man out of temptation and reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment. If any is attempting to deceive Witwoa it is you, because you know in Christianity we have assurance of salvation because it is not based on works. It is by God's grace through faith we are saved. If we have faith in Christ, God will do the good deeds through us that will last. If we don't have the faith that God has already saved us through Christ, we will attempt to do good in our own strength and be judged a failure by God . Paul or anyone doesn't have to be an authoritative figure in you life to speak truth you need to hear. You have fallen from God's grace and Witwoa is in better shoes than you, because he wasn't once a Christian like you
        Again you Judge me. "you have fallen from God's grace and Witwoa is in better swhoes than you. because wasn't a Christian like you." The Grace of ALLAH (swt) is meted out to those who believe in Him alone without partners. I guess you love to judge others when ignoring the teachings of Jesus (as) "judge not lest ye be judged for with what judgment you judge, you will be judged." Matthew 7:1-2. And please don't quote Paul from ! Corinthians 2:15. Because when compared to Matt 7:1-2 this teaching of Paul seeks to replace the clear teaching of Jesus (as).
        Last edited by FAREED1952; 11-02-15, 02:14 AM.

Comment

You are not aware of what you wrote. You believe that you have been saved from "my past misdeeds prsent and future sins" do you not? ?
          I know what I wrote. That is what I said. I am a practice of Christianity like those that practice sports. They do the best to wine the race before them, but if they fall, God picks them up and forgives them for the past, present and future falls. God knows when someone is not in it to win the prize. I am in it and he has my heart; so there is no devil that can pull me away for the truth who is a person. And you should know who that person is. If you want out of the race, don't expect me to join you.
          As far as what i said to Witwoa was not out of line. Why do you believe it was? As a Christian don't you believe in giving compliments when somebody says something true?
          Right, it wasn't out of line for a Muslim, but why did you feel the need to warn him before the compliment?

Comment

I know what I wrote. That is what I said. I am a practice of Christianity like those that practice sports. They do the best to wine the race before them, but if they fall, God picks them up and forgives them for the past, present and future falls. God knows when someone is not in it to win the prize. I am in it and he has my heart; so there is no devil that can pull me away for the truth who is a person. And you should know who that person is. If you want out of the race, don't expect me to join you.
            Right, it wasn't out of line for a Muslim, but why did you feel the need to warn him before the compliment?
            I wrote that not only for the benefit of Witwoa, but also for others who might Might be unaware of Paul and his erroneous teachings in his epistles

Comment

Again you Judge me. "you have fallen from God's grace and Witwoa is in better swhoes than you. because wasn't a Christian like you." The Grace of ALLAH (swt) is meted out to those who believe in Him alone without partners. I guess you love to judge others when ignoring the teachings of Jesus (as) "judge not lest ye be judged for with what judgment you judge, you will be judged." Matthew 7:1-2.
              the spiritual man judges all things yet he is not judged (1Cor 2:15) I don't love making judgments like this., but your statement is a judgment saying I do. Paul's letter may not mean anything to you but they do to us Christians. You should know that too.

I would be judged if I didn't tell you what I said, and I am doing my job as a Christian to tell you. You should've known this being you were once a Christian. Sometimes you make me wonder were you really a Christian or just someone who knew about Christ in Christianity, and didn't know him as your personal Savior. There are many people say they are born again but don't know what that means or just have head knowledge of it. I believe it is fair to say you may have been a Christian, but you never had a relationship with Christ. It was religion you had; that is all. And from what I can tell, you went from religion to religion awaiting judgment. Matthew 7 doesn't apply to me in this situation.

Arbed is a Christian that shows she has a personal relationship with Christ; I don't believe Christians like her would ever go to a works based faith and there are many of them putting herself in a state of eternal uncertainty such as you are in now. If someone like her did what you did, it would shake me up! I know her spirit from her posts that she is born again, but I never knew you, and I don't believe Jesus did either.

I pray you come to know Jesus the way Jesus' disciples did!

Comment

I wrote that not only for the benefit of Witwoa, but also for others who might Might be unaware of Paul and his erroneous teachings in his epistles
                I understand I write what I do to benefit not only you but whoever might be reading our posts. God is in control and he allowed Paul's writings to become Scripture for a reason.

Comment

the spiritual man judges all things yet he is not judged (1Cor 2:15) I don't love making judgments like this., but your statement is a judgment saying I do. Paul's letter may not mean anything to you but they do to us Christians. You should know that too.

I would be judged if I didn't tell you what I said, and I am doing my job as a Christian to tell you. You should've known this being you were once a Christian. Sometimes you make me wonder were you really a Christian or just someone who knew about Christ in Christianity, and didn't know him as your personal Savior. There are many people say they are born again but don't know what that means or just have head knowledge of it. I believe it is fair to say you may have been a Christian, but you never had a relationship with Christ. It was religion you had; that is all. And from what I can tell, you went from religion to religion awaiting judgment. Matthew 7 doesn't apply to me in this situation.

Arbed is a Christian that shows she has a personal relationship with Christ; I don't believe Christians like her would ever go to a works based faith and there are many of them putting herself in a state of eternal uncertainty such as you are in now. If someone like her did what you did, it would shake me up! I know her spirit from her posts that she is born again, but I never knew you, and I don't believe Jesus did either.

I pray you come to know Jesus the way Jesus' disciples did!
                  Again you quote a teaching of Paul that tries to supplant the teaching of Jesus (as) And as for not knowing Jesus (as) again a clear violation of Jesus (as) teaching in Matt 7:1-2. I see you are placing the word of Paul over that of the Messiah. I will pray to ALLAH (swt) that you come to the truth that God has no partners and we need no mediators between us and Him.,

Comment

Again you quote a teaching of Paul that tries to supplant the teaching of Jesus (as) And as for not knowing Jesus (as) again a clear violation of Jesus (as) teaching in Matt 7:1-2. I see you are placing the word of Paul over that of the Messiah. I will pray to ALLAH (swt) that you come to the truth that God has no partners and we need no mediators between us and Him.,
                    I know God has no partners, but it is not Paul that goes against Jesus in violation; it is you, because Jesus said "No one comes to the father except through me.." If that is not being a mediator, what is? Paul was right on with what Jesus was saying; it is you twisting context and having the audacity to come against not only Paul but Jesus and the Scriptures.

Comment

I know God has no partners, but it is not Paul that goes against Jesus in violation; it is you, because Jesus said "No one comes to the father except through me.." If that is not being a mediator, what is? Paul was right on with what Jesus was saying; it is you twisting context and having the audacity to come against not only Paul but Jesus and the Scriptures.
                      Again you violate the Scripture and Judge me. When are you going to come to truth? I have nothing against you except your continued attacks on my own walk with God the All Mighty. I will question your faith now. When you 'came to Jesus" Did you "accept" him as your personal savior and that was that? Do you believe that was all you needed to do? Show me then Bible believer where Jesus (as) said to "accept him as personal savior". Give me chapter and verse of exact these words. Coming to the Father through Him is not a valid defense of such things. Remember that Doctrine by implication is not really doctrine of the scripture but just the opinion of men.

Comment

Again you violate the Scripture and Judge me. When are you going to come to truth? I have nothing against you except your continued attacks on my own walk with God the All Mighty. I will question your faith now. When you 'came to Jesus" Did you "accept" him as your personal savior and that was that? Do you believe that was all you needed to do? Show me then Bible believer where Jesus (as) said to "accept him as personal savior". Give me chapter and verse of exact these words. Coming to the Father through Him is not a valid defense of such things. Remember that Doctrine by implication is not really doctrine of the scripture but just the opinion of men.
                        And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst. [36] But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not. [37] All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. [38] For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me. [39] And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. [40] And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. [45] It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me. [46] Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father. [47] Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. [48]

Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God? [36] He answered and said, Who is he, Lord, that I might believe on him? [37] And Jesus said unto him, Thou hast both seen him, and it is he that talketh with thee. [38] And he said, Lord, I believe. And he worshipped him. [39] And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: [26] And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. [2] In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so , I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. [3] And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. [4] And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know. [5] Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way? [6] Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. [7] If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. [8] Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. [9] Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then , Shew us the Father? [10] Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Comment

[QUOTE=Quadratus1;6333634]And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst. [36] But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not. [37] All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. [38] For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me. [39] And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. [40] And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. [45] It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me. [46] Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father. [47] Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. [48]

Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God? [36] He answered and said, Who is he, Lord, that I might believe on him? [37] And Jesus said unto him, Thou hast both seen him, and it is he that talketh with thee. [38] And he said, Lord, I believe. And he worshipped him. [39] And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: [26] And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. [2] In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so , I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. [3] And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. [4] And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know. [5] Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way? [6] Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. [7] If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. [8] Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. [9] Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then , Shew us the Father? [10] Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.[/QUOTE

These scriptures do not address my Question. All these do is show how to come to the father. I asked for direct quotations where the words "Accept Jesus as your personal savior" are uttered in the bible. They may be used as a way to imply such, but then in reality no. For Christians the word belief means to "place an active trust". The term 'Accept Jesus as your personal savior" Does not occur in any of what you quoted. Besides what gospel are these verses from? To give just verse numbers doesn't help when one wants to check the accuracy of what is quoted.

Comment

[QUOTE=FAREED1952;6333652]
                            Originally posted by Quadratus1 View Post
                            And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst. [36] But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not. [37] All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. [38] For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me. [39] And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. [40] And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. [2] In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so , I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. [3] And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. [4] And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know. [5] Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way? [6] Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. [7] If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. [8] Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. [9] Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then , Shew us the Father? [10] Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.[/QUOTE

These scriptures do not address my Question. All these do is show how to come to the father. I asked for direct quotations where the words "Accept Jesus as your personal savior" are uttered in the bible. They may be used as a way to imply such, but then in reality no. For Christians the word belief means to "place an active trust". The term 'Accept Jesus as your personal savior" Does not occur in any of what you quoted. Besides what gospel are these verses from? To give just verse numbers doesn't help when one wants to check the accuracy of what is quoted.
                            Accepting Jesus as my Savior is the same thing as believe.
                            Believe (pisteo) means trust in, rely in, place your weight on.
                            Accepting Jesus alone as my Savior from sin is literally placing my weight on Him, relying on Him, trusting Him to completely and finally save me from sin and it's curse.
                            The meaning is identical.

And if you will pay a little bit more attention, you will notice Jesus interchanges believing in Him, with believing in the Father.
                            The only way that is possible is if they are God.

Comment

Originally posted by Quadratus1 View Post

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. [2] In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so , I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. [3] And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. [4] And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know. [5] Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way? [6] Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. [7] If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. [8] Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. [9] Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then , Shew us the Father? [10] Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
                              They work perfectly for me, and you are getting this from someone who professes not to be Christian; so, he is an important objective participant on the thread. Jesus said, "No one can come to the father but by me" How much clearer can that be? If that Scripture had teeth, it would bite you were you sit, lol. Once more no one can come to Jesus unless the father draws him. Therefore, your question is answered in full. If you need the Scripture reference, I'll give them to you, but I assume since you were once a "Christian" you know I am speaking the truth.

Let me ask you a question, when you were a Christian would you have spoken differently than I am right now to you?

Comment

probably. Unless you dropped into a judgmental role if we differed on doctrine, which I am sure we would have. I will attempt ot continue this tomorrow InshAllah, God willing.. I am tired and need to take my heart meds and go to bed. I bid you Good Night.

Comment

Working...
                                X