Yusha Evans : Fallacies of the New Testament

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yusha Evans : Fallacies of the New Testament

AJ4u: You remind me of my old Oneness Christian aunt that saw a demon behind everything. Yes there are spiritual forces that are aligned with shaytan (satan) that are determined to drag others into Hell. But to say that one who is a believer is influenced by demons is not right. Even Isa (as) was called demon posessed by Jewish leaders who knew the truth and refused to practice the worship of one God .I think you should check your self out before you state things about demoins affecting a Muslims mind and knowledge.
    Every sincere seeker of truth will find it one day. But for you you just want Muslims to become like you which is to be a follower of Shirk.

Comment

I didn't say he has no knowledge, and it is true that being a zealot can be a good thing when it is a zeal for the Lord, but all I am saying is his testimony didn't bear witness with my spirit that it was wrought in God.

Comment

Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post
        No, he's the Most intelligent Person better than us since he was really serious searching God ( see his other video how much he tried) & not Prejudiced nor a Liar so he SEARCHED SYSTEMATICALLY 100 % to know the truth.

Demons can do NOTHING against The Creator"s will of protecting his righteous servants, says the Noble Quran. If you are not afraid of true God than you will be afraid of demons and Jinns
        No doubt he is intelligent, but what does that have to do with truth?

Comment

Bismillah Arahman Araheem. Just what do you mean by truth? The Christian version that Jesus is god? Or what billions of Muslims throughout the world believe "la Ilaha illalh". There is no God worthy of worship ALLAH (SWT). But you seem to disagree with the various sects that believe that god exsists as a trinity becuase in older posts you say that Jesus is god and there is no trinity. What brand of 'truth' do you adhere to friend?
          Yusha Evans declares the eternal truth that ALLAH (swt) has no partners and his faith in ALLAH (swt) saved his life. Granted he studied other religions and even 'tabled' (dabbled) in black magic, Does that say that his testimony of the ONe true God ALLAH (swt) without partners is skewed or influenced by shaytan? Hardly.
          Would any more knowledgable Muslim Brothers like to comment on the influence of JINN or shaytan on believers? I really wish someone would. This subject of truth is way off topic but I believe that someone who implies that a brother's testimony and Knowledge is influenced by shayatn (satan) need to be set straight, especially those who see their weak roles to be attempting to convert Muslims to his particular brand of Christianity.
          If I have said anything off base I apologize, but in this day and age of mis information by so called Expert and so called scholars of Islam I feel that this type of misinformation should be challenged. I personally am tired of seeing these 'expert' provide commentary on the evening news that is a base misinterpoetation of Islam.
          AJ4u has said many things some were borderline islamophobic, but he really hasn't shown his true colors untuil now. He has been careful to not insult the Prophet Muhammadf *(PBUH) and for that i must thank him. Salam Alaikum wah rah muttulah he barakatuh
          Last edited by FAREED1952; 09-02-15, 01:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FAREED1952 View Post
            Bismillah Arahman Araheem. Just what do you mean by truth? The Christian version that Jesus is god? Or what billions of Muslims throughout the world believe "la Ilaha illalh". There is no God worthy of worship ALLAH (SWT). But you seem to disagree with the various sects that believe that god exsists as a trinity becuase in older posts you say that Jesus is god and there is no trinity. What brand of 'truth' do you adhere to friend?
            Yusha Evans declares the eternal truth that ALLAH (swt) has no partners and his faith in ALLAH (swt) saved his life. Granted he studied other religions and even 'tabled' (dabbled) in black magic, Does that say that his testimony of the ONe true God ALLAH (swt) without partners is skewed or influenced by shaytan? Hardly.
            Would any more knowledgable Muslim Brothers like to comment on the influence of JINN or shaytan on believers? I really wish someone would. This subject of truth is way off topic but I believe that someone who implies that a brother's testimony and Knowledge is influenced by shayatn (satan) need to be set straight, especially those who see their weak roles to be attempting to convert Muslims to his particular brand of Christianity.
            If I have said anything off base I apologize, but in this day and age of mis information by so called Expert and so called scholars of Islam I feel that this type of misinformation should be challenged. I personally am tired of seeing these 'expert' provide commentary on the evening news that is a base misinterpoetation of Islam.
            AJ4u has said many things some were borderline islamophobic, but he really hasn't shown his true colors untuil now. He has been careful to not insult the Prophet Muhammadf *(PBUH) and for that i must thank him. Salam Alaikum wah rah muttulah he barakatuh
            You are a new poster here, and don't know enough or read enough of our posts to make such comments nor have you spoken enough with me to speak into my situation here. By truth I mean Jesus; By truth I mean truth is a person. Out of Jesus own mouth: He said, "I am the truth..." Don't worry about what Jesus being the truth to Christians means. Concern what Jesus being the truth means for you as a Muslim and speak on that, but before you respond, note that Jesus didn't say I show the truth or tell the truth; he said "I am" No there is a difference a night and day between being and showing or telling

Comment

Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post

You do not even know about your own book in which language it was revealed and how ewak its authenticity is and you Blaspheme the authenticity of noble quran which i have refuted # 1323 http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...46#post6327746

you are commenting the Knowledge of this Christian youth minister ?:scratch::rotfl::rotfl:
              I am just saying his testimony didn't bear witness with my spirit nor has he shown any evidence that he was anything more than a nominal Christian who taught children or youth.
              Finally, I did not say anything good or bad about the Quran; stop lying about me. I am getting tired of it.

Comment

I know a Christian attempt at envangelism when I see one and a poor attempt at that. Granted Jesus (as) said to go into the world and make disciples but his message was there was one God and we were to serve him only. If you were serious about knowing more about Islam you wouldn't argue and try to convert us. To follow Jesus as a god is shirk and plain idolatry according to the ten commandments. If you say the law is not in effect for Christians as the apostle Paul taught, What about The Ten Commandments? Surely you cannot argue with the existence of them as a guide or criterion for mankind as a whole? A lot of the basic laws of society are drawn directly from them. I might be a 'new poster', but I am 62 and was a devout follower of Jesus as a Christian for over 45 years. I am not some youngster with an ax to grind against other religions. Nor am I one who takes the scriptures of ALLAH lightly. I like my Brother and sister believe in the Qur'an, Injeel, the Taurat, and Zaboor (psalms) I do not accept much of the New testament beyond John because of the errors contained therein.

Comment

I know a Christian attempt at envangelism when I see one and a poor attempt at that. Granted Jesus (as) said to go into the world and make disciples but his message was there was one God and we were to serve him only. If you were serious about knowing more about Islam you wouldn't argue and try to convert us. To follow Jesus as a god is shirk and plain idolatry according to the ten commandments. If you say the law is not in effect for Christians as the apostle Paul taught, What about The Ten Commandments? Surely you cannot argue with the existence of them as a guide or criterion for mankind as a whole? A lot of the basic laws of society are drawn directly from them. I might be a 'new poster', but I am 62 and was a devout follower of Jesus as a Christian for over 45 years. I am not some youngster with an ax to grind against other religions. Nor am I one who takes the scriptures of ALLAH lightly. I like my Brother and sister believe in the Qur'an, Injeel, the Taurat, and Zaboor (psalms) I do not accept much of the New testament beyond John because of the errors contained therein.
                  Jesus is not a god. You just don't know him or God. If you did, you wouldn't have left Christianity nor would you say I say Jesus is a god. You are 62 and you were a devout follow of Jesus for 45 years; wow, that is scary to think one can change faiths after that many years. Whatever you got I pray it doesn't happen to me. You should read Gal. 3

Comment

Some people like Shayk Yusuf Estes reverted at an older age I believe he was in his 40's when he reverted. And he was a Christian too. He ministered in music and supported alot of televagelists along with his father who reverted well past the age of 60. So what's your point? Ok I'll change my wording , to worship Jesus (as) as God almighty is shirk. how's that?
                    As far as your prayer about whatever I got not happening to you, I guess you will never be able to come to grips with the truth of ALLAH (swt)

For those who are seeking the truth and have never heard Shayk Yusuf's testimony Look up "Priest and Preachers entering Islam". It's worth to watch it and his testimony is quite revealing.
                    He also has some excellent ,lectures on other subjects too on the net.
                    Last edited by FAREED1952; 09-02-15, 06:10 AM.

Comment

AJ4u: After reading Gal 3 in the NKJV, and going on to Chapter four, It is apparent that Paul was trying to alter the clear teachings of Isa (as) when it comes to the law of God.
                      While Isa (as) taught that he came to fulfill the law he stated that nothing would pass away from the law until "All is Fulfilled". while paul taught it was of no affect on the Galatian beleivers. The term "Until all is fulfilled", Does this mean at the crucifixtion? Hardly. Isa said in the same section that heaven and earth would pass away before the law would end. And when is the world going to come to an end? At the day of Judgment. And Paul in Thessalonians taught a "rapture" of the Church. Of course in the Greek NT the word Rapture doesn't occur but that the words Catching away does. the word rapture is implied according to Christian pre trib theorists and again I state that doctrine by implication is not doctrine but the thoughts of men. But when is this 'rapture' going to happen? Some theologians teach before the great Tribulation. But Isa (as) was clear several times he as he stated "after the tribulation of those days". Kinda throws a monkey wrench into pre trib theology doesn't it?
                      The Qur'an and Sunnah of the Prophet (pbuh) state that there is to be a day of reckoning when all mankind will be resurrected to stand before God almighty to be Judged. This is as Isa Taught "after the tribulations of those days." No catching away just going to the Judgement seat of God. Just some food for thought. :up:
                      Last edited by FAREED1952; 09-02-15, 06:37 AM. Reason: missing words

Comment

AJ4u: After reading Gal 3 in the NKJV, and going on to Chapter four, It is apparent that Paul was trying to alter the clear teachings of Isa (as) when it comes to the law of God.
                        While Isa (as) taught that he came to fulfill the law he stated that nothing would pass away from the law until "All is Fulfilled". while paul taught it was of no affect on the Galatian beleivers. The term "Until all is fulfilled", Does this mean at the crucifixtion? Hardly. Isa said in the same section that heaven and earth would pass away before the law would end. And when is the world going to come to an end? At the day of Judgment. And Paul in Thessalonians taught a "rapture" of the Church. Of course in the Greek NT the word Rapture doesn't occur but that the words Catching away does. the word rapture is implied according to Christian pre trib theorists and again I state that doctrine by implication is not doctrine but the thoughts of men. But when is this 'rapture' going to happen? Some theologians teach before the great Tribulation. But Isa (as) was clear several times he as he stated "after the tribulation of those days". Kinda throws a monkey wrench into pre trib theology doesn't it?
                        The Qur'an and Sunnah of the Prophet (pbuh) state that there is to be a day of reckoning when all mankind will be resurrected to stand before God almighty to be Judged. This is as Isa Taught "after the tribulations of those days." No catching away just going to the Judgement seat of God. Just some food for thought. :up:
                        Jesus said "Heaven and earth will disappear, but my words will never disappear." He didn't say law. he had already fulfilled the law. There will be a catching away, and the dead in Christ will rise first. If you loved Jesus as much as you hate Paul, you would still be a Christian. Why don't you answer the Questions I asked you?

Comment

Some people like Shayk Yusuf Estes reverted at an older age I believe he was in his 40's when he reverted. And he was a Christian too. He ministered in music and supported alot of televagelists along with his father who reverted well past the age of 60. So what's your point? Ok I'll change my wording , to worship Jesus (as) as God almighty is shirk. how's that?
                          As far as your prayer about whatever I got not happening to you, I guess you will never be able to come to grips with the truth of ALLAH (swt)

For those who are seeking the truth and have never heard Shayk Yusuf's testimony Look up "Priest and Preachers entering Islam". It's worth to watch it and his testimony is quite revealing.
                          He also has some excellent ,lectures on other subjects too on the net.
                          Reverted? I thought you were once a Christian? No one is born submitting to God we are sinful at birth like the Psalmist said. "I was sinful at birth"

Comment

Originally posted by AJ4u View Post
                            Reverted? I thought you were once a Christian? No one is born submitting to God we are sinful at birth like the Psalmist said. "I was sinful at birth"
                            I guess you don't know the real theology of Islam. We that mankind is born innocent. We further believe that mankind is born with a natural inclination towards Allah (swt). ALLah has written everything that we are going to do in a book that is with him (Al-Lah-Al Mufuz). We believe in the QADAR of ALLAH (swt). This means that ALLAH knows exactly what is going to happen in our lives and it is up to us to choose to follow him or not. So when one converts to Islam he is in realtiy reverting to his inate leans towards God ALLAH (swt). This is found in the QUR"AN and the Hadith.

Comment

The 'catching away' theory is something Paul devised not Jesus (as). I also answered your 'questions' in another post.

Comment

I guess you don't know the real theology of Islam. We that mankind is born innocent. We further believe that mankind is born with a natural inclination towards Allah (swt). ALLah has written everything that we are going to do in a book that is with him (Al-Lah-Al Mufuz). We believe in the QADAR of ALLAH (swt). This means that ALLAH knows exactly what is going to happen in our lives and it is up to us to choose to follow him or not. So when one converts to Islam he is in realtiy reverting to his inate leans towards God ALLAH (swt). This is found in the QUR"AN and the Hadith.
                                You must have not read what I wrote carefully. The prophet and king David said he was sinful at birth in sin he was conceived. No one has a natural inclination toward God. We are natural rebellious. God transforms us as we learn obedience and as proverbs state there is no purposes established without time and judgment

Comment

Working...
                                X